Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #14851
His_pet_slut
Really Really Experienced

This made me howl. Absolute comedic brilliance. Others may aspire to this level of synchronicity in comedy, but they fall short. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrfdF...feature=colike

"A filthy mind and willing flesh are a dreadful thing to waste." ~me~ and Stella says it is sig-worthy.

Ya gotta sin to get saved

Some random answers to save you some time:

Happily owned and only here for like-minded conversation on the forums.

I don't cam or talk on IM.

Yes, I have permission to be here.

Old 02-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #14852
Curious_in_Cali
~word lover~

Lingering in a finely preserved, tender love story of firsts and innocence.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #14853
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
A massage that was meant to un-cramp my toe, actually curled my toes!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 02-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #14854
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Handerpants - The perfect gift for the person has everything.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg handerpants.jpg (12.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg handerpants2.jpg (9.6 KB, 19 views)

Old 02-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #14855
graceanne
Literotica Guru

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 417537_3063311656274_1067944345_2990228_2032578096_n.jpg (19.1 KB, 29 views)

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 02-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #14856
Keroin
aKwatic

Cats with thumbs!!

Old 02-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #14857
Cattypuss
Miaow

That's one of the less scary Cravendale ads... this one freaked me out and still haunts me a bit, years later!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNEljXQ56dw

Jackie Treehorn: "People forget the brain is the biggest erogenous zone."
The Dude: "On you, maybe."

My stories -
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #14858
Keroin
aKwatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattypuss View Post
That's one of the less scary Cravendale ads... this one freaked me out and still haunts me a bit, years later!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNEljXQ56dw
Ha! Love the cows in the elevator.

The cat filing his nails in the previous advert, though? Priceless.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:29 PM   #14859
itismeinnz
Literotica Guru

Last night, the woman I met at the writers group get together. First genuinely funny woman I have met in a while, and yep... I stll find really a really good sense of humour sexy.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #14860
BluKitten
Meow!

The woman in the wine shop! OMG did she have a gorgeous set of puppies! I mean, you couldn't help but notice them! She had a white shirt, with a black push up bra on (not that she needed them pushed up anymore)! I knew she had this type of bra on because she had her shirt unbuttoned way below her breasts! And, she kept bending forward on the counter to show me items that were on special! I don't usually check out others women's breasts, but they were RIGHT THERE!!!!

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #14861
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Receiving a bunch of flowers from a customer that I helped yesterday It makes my job seem worthwhile.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #14862
Babyslave
Shy, Stubborn, and His

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
Handerpants - The perfect gift for the person has everything.
Ha! I know someone these would be perfect for!

Old 02-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #14863
Kurokami
An Erotic A.I

I swear to god, having my birthday on valentine's day became infinitely better when girls entered my life. Last night was... well worth waiting 22 years for And there's still cake in the fridge

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and change my sheets

Did you know I have a writing blog? Check it out here!

"have i mentioned recently that you are one of my all-time favorite posters here, just in general?... you've got moxie, kid!"- Lord_Steve

Old 02-14-2012, 11:45 PM   #14864
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Jacked from Cracked.com:
Dear Car Owner,

You may have noticed the dent on the left side of your car. If not, allow me to draw your attention to it now. As you can see, it is there, and so is this note, and now two and two are getting put together in your head. Allow me to confirm your suspicions: The dent and note are connected. I have dented your car and wish to apologize for it.

Got it pretty good there, didn't I? You get that kind of denting action from your core muscles; that's where the power is.

One question you're certainly asking by now is, "How can this note be so long?" Or perhaps, "How can this fucking note be so long?" depending on your level of anger. The note's length is due to the fact that this is not just a simple note of apology, nor an offer to pay for the damages, nor an attempt to identify myself, nor really an endeavor to do anything concrete about this situation at all. Those are simple matters, briefly explained. I've got different motives, which I'll get in to in due time, but first and foremost, I guess I just wanted to explain myself so that you don't hate me forever. I have this thing where I can't be hated. Who likes being hated? I bet you don't. You see? We already have something in common.

(I also like puppies and chocolate ice cream and vaginal sex. See? More things we have in common. These things forming right now? They're called bonds. They may be awkward, uncomfortable bonds, like an uncle hugging you from behind, but they're real. Don't try to struggle.)

Where was I? Oh right, the dent. That actually has a funny story, and I encourage you to sit down while reading it, if only to brace yourself for the deluge of mirth that's about to spray all over your face like a dirty mouthwash commercial. Sit down in the car, maybe put the seat back a couple of notches and relax. Also put the key in the ignition and have a look at the gas gauge. How's that look? Please keep relaxing, it's critical to keep relaxing; that deluge of mirth will shatter you if you remain tense.

Some gas is missing, isn't it? Previously I have noticed that your car was parked here unattended for hours every day, I guess because you work nearby. Congratulations! In this economy, having steady work is good news. I certainly don't have that luxury, as you may have gathered by my ability to stake out parked cars for entire days. Truly, you are one of the lucky ones, and I hope you remember your fortune throughout this, as your dent is repaired, and your gas tank is refilled, and your car is seized by the police.

About that coming seizure: Having noticed the car was available from late morning throughout the early afternoon every weekday, I decided to borrow it. You might say that I stole it, and the courts would probably agree, but with the car back in your possession (not withstanding the fact that the police will shortly be seizing it from you), I think that morally what I did can't be considered stealing. "Nah, he's OK," I imagine Jesus saying, with a dismissive hand wave.

So, having not stolen your car, I proceeded to drive it into the deep woods, where my cousin makes bootleg Louis Vuitton goods out of this massive roll of LV-branded leather he bought off a shady Chinese guy a few months ago. We distribute these fine, cheap goods through a network of dealers who are, as you can imagine, all incredibly unethical. You try getting a Corporate Social Responsibility report from a guy whose entire operation is a blanket and a fast pair of shoes. That's why I needed your car in the first place. Given the absolute surety I have that my distribution chain will snitch on me the second they're busted -- which they are, at an amusingly high rate -- I have to disguise my identity using borrowed cars and a variety of not-borrowed wigs. I can't really return the wigs for hygiene reasons, and if I'm being honest, that probably should have stopped me from stealing the wigs in the first place as well.

Anyway, after loading up the trunk with Louis Vuitton Slankets and codpieces and car bras, I left the deep woods and returned back to civilization, or at least the kind of civilization that buys fake LV Slankets and codpieces and car bras.

But just as I completed my last delivery, flashing lights filled the rearview mirror. I presumed at the time that the cops had finally gotten wind of me, but now I wonder if they were looking for your car specifically. Is it possible you are yourself a wanted felon? You might not even know; I kind of just fell into felony myself. Have you perjured yourself, perhaps? That's an easy one to miss.

The resulting chase was fantastic, and if you are at all curious what your car can do at the edges of its performance envelope, I highly encourage you to check out the evening news tonight. Big dirty old four-wheel drifts around hairpins, and bootleg turns, and this one insane jump off of one of those car-transporting trucks over a school bus full of clapping children. You will shit, as will, I suppose, your insurance company.

The dent! I almost forgot about the dent, that beautiful dent that started this whole note-reading journey. Well, after my escape, I returned the car here, unmolested. And then deliberately smashed the door with a tire iron. "Fuck you, door," I said, meaning every word of it.

You see, I needed some visible damage to the car, something beyond the horrendous but unseen suspension damage I'd already caused. I needed something you'd notice, something to make you angry, and something to make you read the note under your windshield. The entire note. Including the longer words that you probably had to read twice. I'm guessing it took you between three to five minutes to read this, which turns out to be the average response time for our city's finest for high-priority calls. If I've timed this right -- and I've put in a lot of effort on this point -- then you should be hearing the sirens now, coming to arrest the faux-couture Slanket deliveryman who, thanks to a lot of evidence I've left in the trunk, they will think is you. It turns out that I've actually been watching you this whole time -- Hi there! -- waiting for you to find the note, before I called the po-po.

Why would I do such a thing, you ask? Because of the dent, man, because of the dent. Not this dent. The first dent. The dent that YOU made six months ago, when you levered your enormous ass out of your tiny car, smashing the door into the side of MY car. It took me that long to hunt you down, that long to set up a fake designer leather goods racket, that long to save up for and attend a three-day stunt driving school. That long to concoct just the right delay in a batch of disappearing ink. Are the words getting fainter now? Well hopefully you'll have just enough time to read this last sentence, a homily of sorts, admonishing you to leave a fucking note the next time you dent someone's car.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #14865
geekmaster24
Really Experienced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBjnx7zprBM

I love Jesse Cox. Omg he is hilarious sometimes.

"The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn." - Thrall, Cycle of Hatred, page 77

"Even chained, down on her knees, begging for mercy, it is the woman, finally, who is in command ... the all powerful slave, dragging herself along the ground at her master's heels, is now really the god." ~ Pauline Reage

Old 02-15-2012, 04:42 AM   #14866
TarevaChine
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
I swear to god, having my birthday on valentine's day became infinitely better when girls entered my life. Last night was... well worth waiting 22 years for And there's still cake in the fridge

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and change my sheets
Happy Belated Birthday!

"If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything."
~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #14867
Curious_in_Cali
~word lover~

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
Loooove this.

__

"That was so dumb it was assaTEN"

Last edited by Curious_in_Cali : 02-15-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #14868
itismeinnz
Literotica Guru

In the middle of insanely good aural sex on Yahoo... half noticing out of the corner of my eye Windows upgrades being installed.. then in a panic suddenly realising.. my fucking computer is rebooting. LOL. She will give me shit forever about that one.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #14869
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itismeinnz View Post
In the middle of insanely good aural sex on Yahoo... half noticing out of the corner of my eye Windows upgrades being installed.. then in a panic suddenly realising.. my fucking computer is rebooting. LOL. She will give me shit forever about that one.
Ah yes, DCI* strikes again.

*Digital Coitus Interruptus

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #14870
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by itismeinnz View Post
In the middle of insanely good aural sex on Yahoo....
Wtf is "aural sex"?

Old 02-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #14871
Notsogentleman
Striking your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
Wtf is "aural sex"?
I think it means phone sex, but over a computer messenger program like Skype.

SATISFACTION: Savor always the intense seduction, feeling all, clinging to it, opening nirvana

Old 02-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #14872
Curious_in_Cali
~word lover~

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
Wtf is "aural sex"?

Aural...Of or relating to the ear or the sense of hearing... So yes, phone/digital audio only I would imagine.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #14873
Notsogentleman
Striking your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
Aural...Of or relating to the ear or the sense of hearing... So yes, phone/digital audio only I would imagine.
Though I wonder if fucking your ear would count...

SATISFACTION: Savor always the intense seduction, feeling all, clinging to it, opening nirvana

Old 02-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #14874
Kurokami
An Erotic A.I

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarevaChine View Post
Happy Belated Birthday!
Thanks!

My smile for today? My wife coming into a room specifically to claim that I was a DILF. I'll admit, I had to take a moment to think about that, before I realized I was holding a baby at the time

Then again, I guess the longer form of the acronym, if you were being proper, would be FILF, which just sounds wrong somehow.

Did you know I have a writing blog? Check it out here!

"have i mentioned recently that you are one of my all-time favorite posters here, just in general?... you've got moxie, kid!"- Lord_Steve

Old 02-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #14875
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
Thanks!

My smile for today? My wife coming into a room specifically to claim that I was a DILF. I'll admit, I had to take a moment to think about that, before I realized I was holding a baby at the time

Then again, I guess the longer form of the acronym, if you were being proper, would be FILF, which just sounds wrong somehow.
Sounds filfy to me...

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Closed Thread