SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Age: No hard restrictions, anything from 18 on up is okay with me.

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: I'm more into playing the sumissive part but open to anything else as well. See Hard Limits for more.

Race: I prefer to play white/caucasian characters, but open to anything else as well.

Bodytype: Very open in that regard. Usually I play "normal" characters but just tell me what your story needs.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to anything in that regard, at least I will try something out.

Settings: Modern, Fantasy, and sci-fi are my favorites. I'm willing to try new things and also willing to get some infos first if they are available online. Have read quite a lot of fantasy books and comics and so should be familiar with the more common stuff.

Likes/kinks: I like to be seduced and I like strong women. Somehow I'm very much into the imagery of succubi.

Hard limits: No pain, piss, scat and so on. No straight rape either but a gentle forcing would be okay. No family / incest stuff either.

Availability: I'm in germany and should be able to post once or twice a day on weekdays.

Last edited:

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: I'm more into playing the sumissive part but open to anything else as well. See Hard Limits for more.

Race: I prefer to play white/caucasian characters, but open to anything else as well.

Bodytype: Very open in that regard. Usually I play "normal" characters but just tell me what your story needs.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to anything in that regard, at least I will try something out.

Settings: Modern, Fantasy, and sci-fi are my favorites. I'm willing to try new things and also willing to get some infos first if they are available online. Have read quite a lot of fantasy books and comics and so should be familiar with the more common stuff.

Likes/kinks: I like to be seduced and I like strong women. Somehow I'm very much into the imagery of succubi.

Hard limits: No pain, piss, scat and so on. No straight rape either but a gentle forcing would be okay. No family / incest stuff either.

Availability: I'm in germany and should be able to post once or twice a day on weekdays.

Welcome to the lounge

Gender: I am a girl irl and will always play a female character.

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I'm submissive in a BDSM roleplay, but I don't do this type a lot.

Bodytype: NOT slim or overweight. A bit curvy, generally fit.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I play human beings only.

Settings: Modern day settings only. I also like Japanese settings (manga/anime)

Likes/kinks: (Ask for more please)

Hard limits: NO anal. No toys.

Availability: I ONLY roleplay via emails. I take a few days to respond. I write 5-7 lines at most. I CRAVE for good grammar and punctuation.

Some type of story I'd love:
Friends with benefits.
Cheating/taken/married guy x girl
Client x prostitute
Brother/dad training innocent sister/daughter into sluts.

Last edited:
Evening Lit. Before I head for sleep, figured I should provide a little detail to aid my search for SRP.

Gender: I mostly play female characters, but may take a male side-role occasionally when the scene requires.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: Mostly bottom / submissive but I've been known to top, though usually only other women.

Race: Any, though usually caucasian.

Bodytype: Mid to light, depending on age and role. Think curvy through athletic to slim.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: In scenes with me, happy to be very flexible for the other characters, up to and including the dreaded tentacle monster. Generally, though, I play something human or humanoid.

Settings: Modern, near future, alternate world, science fiction, fantasy... pretty much the works, with the exception of historical where my history lets me down.

Likes/kinks: Complicated and variable. Frequent fliers include (in no particular order) collar & cuffs, butt plugs, other women in glasses (mmm, librarian look), breasts (my own, others), enslavement, non-consensual sex, humiliation, enemas, whips/canes/floggers (on me), ropes/chains, forced to force others... I'll update as I think of more.

Hard limits: Mutilation and death (for sexual purposes), permanent body modification (e.g. size distortion), arachnids, eating faeces

Availability: Usually two or three times a week across two or, at most, three threads for a substantial update. Checking messages most days. Playing on late UK evenings but somewhat at the mercy of work (got to pay for the internets somehow, don't I).

My profile with format nicked from someone else's post

ORIENTATION: Straight, but will do some Bi-sexual things if the scenario calls for it.

POWER EXCHANGE: I'm a switch, but I prefer submission as opposed to domination.

RACE: I could play as any race, but since I'm white I'll typically play white characters.

BODY TYPE/APPEARANCE: I like to keep things reasonable, but once again if there is a scenario where unrealistic things are possible I wouldn't mind too much.

ALTERNATE SPECIES/FANTASY RACES/ETC: I'm fine with any fantasy or sci-fi races, just so long as there is some discussion before hand about what's going on.

SETTINGS: I can work with just about anything as far as settings go.

LIKES/KINKS: I'm mostly into bondage, and straight up sex in general. Things along those general lines. Hypnosis is another big one. I can be pretty flexible though if people have interests that I don't share and will gladly include them into the RP so long as it doesn't cross any boundaries of mine.

HARD LIMITS: Nothing at all like toilet play or anything related to it. I'm not a big fan of humiliation type things either.

AVAILABILITY: It really depends on what my schedule is like. I can be online during evenings or sometimes inbetween classes.

Copy and paste strikes again!

Gender: I play female characters - and only one main, because I'm jealous and possessive when it comes to my men, haha. But I will play side characters of any gender.

Orientation: Bisexual tending towards hetero.

Power Exchange: Generally shy and submissive, I can play dominant as well. I love submissive with submissive, submissive with dominant, and dominant with dominant. Power struggles without getting violent (or at least too violent) are fine. They don't have to be purely physical either. Psychological power struggles are just as delicious.

Race: Anything and everything. White human is the norm, but I've played all sorts of fantasy races, from selkies to elves to dwarves to medusas or nagas to harpies to goblins to orcs.

Bodytype: When I'm playing a normal size or tall woman, I stick with a pear shaped body type like my own. Small to medium sized bust, but thick in the backside/thigh/hip area. The shorter the woman, the more stacked she may be in the breast area, though I will never play a gigantically-endowed woman. That's just gross.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Hit me up with anything, as long as it's interesting and not a total cliche. Make me interested and I'll play it or play along side it.

Settings: Just about anything. The more vanilla and normal, the more boring it is to me. I am a HUGE Batman, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, and Dungeons and Dragons fan. Let that be your guide.

Likes/kinks: This would be a huge list if I added everything I like, so I'll just list the biggies. Chubby men are my biggest turn on, also extremely manly men (bears, except... well... not gay), blackmail (on either end), men who know what they want and take it, but on the other end of the spectrum I'm also fully in love with virginal men who know what they want but are too shy or whatever to take it. Again, I like way too much to list here. A head's up, I'm fine with impregnation, sex while pregnant, and a man (or woman) wanting to drink some mother's milk.

Hard limits: Scat, necrophilia (raised dead/undead do not count), any body fluids that aren't semen, spit, or sweat, gore, vore, bad spelling and grasp of English language, controlling my character or dictating what my character will look like. Also not huge into ultimate BDSM (gimp suits and what not), but light bondage/humiliation is fine. And no baby-play. Sooo not my thing - I don't want you in a diaper, and I don't want to be in one.

Availiability: Pretty much every day, mostly in the evenings. I try to reply at least once a day, usually more.

Last edited:
Gender: I usually play male characters but I do play female ones when the mood strikes me. Right now, my preference is to play male.

Age: Varies according to the story and I'd even hesitate to bound that further, except by board rules (18+) or being actually geriatric.

Orientation: Almost exclusively heterosexual for male characters, though I might consider something bi. Female characters tend to be bisexual; yeah, a bit cliché, I realise, but that is what it is.

Power Exchange: Dominant and top though I get switch moments where I want to bottom for a change, but I'd not really say that I get submissive. However, I am occasionally interested in a balanced power situation if the scene is right for it.

Race: Whatever is called for. I sometimes take a stance that my contribution to the story isn't through a specific character but through the world though in that case I often gravitate to a human(oid) main of some description.

Bodytype: Again, whatever is called for though probably not particularly overweight. A small preference for heavily built and powerful in male characters but depends on the day.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Absolutely, though now I come to think of it I don't think I've ever played or played across from a furry. Might be good, though.

Settings: Many, including: science fiction (Iain M Banks, Vernor Vinge, Richard Morgan); near future / cyberpunk (Neal Stephenson's "Snow Crash", William Gibson, Richard Morgan); dark / gritty fantasy (George R R Martin, Peter V Brett). I tend to like stories with a mystical or supernatural element to them but I'm not adverse to being grounded in current day or real world rules for the right story/partner. Also, spotting a mention in a previous profile, I do enjoy manga/anime though am less sure how well that would write as a story.

Likes/kinks: Many, but highlights include: bondage, D/s play, force / non-consent, corrupting innocence, captivity, medical play, toys. Not all need to be in all stories, but usually a least a couple of the above make it in most.

Soft limits: Urine, body modification including piercing, undead (except where they're ostensibly "human", that is to say not rotting! see: dead things below).

Hard limits: Board limits, plus: dead things, vore, mutilation/disfigurement/amputation, vomit and most things to do with scat. Death, except where it's nothing to do with sex and usually not for the main characters even then.

Availiability: (5 Dec 2013 update) A few times a week, usually a bit more at the weekends and a bit less in the week. If I'm going to be unavailable, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Hello fellow writers!

I may be new on here, but I come with 10 years of roleplay experience. I have done sexual roleplays previously as well, so I am not a newbie. Here is a bit more info, so you know what you are getting into with me:

Age: 18-25! Since Im rather young myself I am not comfortable with playing more mature women in sexual relations.

Orientation: Im hetero, but I am not aversed to trying bi or lesbian in roleplays

Power Exchange: I am neither submissive nor dominant. I like a fair equal exchange of power.

Race: I am Asian and I like playing Asian characters, but I have played other races before

Bodytype: I am rather small and athletic and my characters tend to be too. My females tend to have C cups, but I can adjust to my partner's fantasy if need be.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have played goddesses before as well as elves and mages, but nothing that looked completely inhuman.

Settings: I enjoy modern fantasy settings as well as historical ones! Give me demons, black magic rituals, ancient gods and heroes!

Likes/kinks: bareback sex, oral (give and take), big cocks, toys, mmf, experienced men that are older than my character, dirty talk,being seduced,

Hard limits: no hardcore S&M, watersports, humiliation, virgin men, submissive men, anal sex

Availability: I tend to check in at least once every day, unless big university deadlines take up most of my time and creativity

Gender: I'm male and play male characters or herm characters. Thought, body switched male to female be fun too.

Orientation: Bi, with a leaning towards females

Power Exchange: I'm more into playing a Dommish part but open to anything else as well. I am a Switch and bi, so approach me with ideas... See Hard Limits for more.

Bodytype: Very open in that regard. Usually I play "normal" characters but just tell me what your story needs. have played small, to a mountain of a man. What do you like n whats the character you plan to be?

Likes/kinks: I love breeding, furries, power play, like two switches seeing who'll gain control. Breeder fetish with me just taking my Queen, making her accept it, and love it. I also have a sub side but i havent explored it much on here. Straight noncon, forcing the pleasure from her while she hates that I am is good too. As are scifi, fantasy, and many other things. Just ask.

When I am in a mood for one thing, i can be very focused on it. thats good in threads. I get into my posts.

Hard limits: No scat, extreme bondage, humiliation, and so on. No vore, guro, things like that.

Availability every day, usually no more than 2 or three, but most days there'll be a new post. Barring RL o course.

Last edited:
Work in progress​

Orientation: Straight/heterosexual

Power Exchange: (coming soon)

Race:
white/caucasian characters, mixed

Bodytype: Slim, toned, defined, muscular, or whatever fits the RP (No heavy duty muscleman or fat slobs though)

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: elves, halflings, cat-men, half-races that have a predominate human characteristics, aliens with predominate human characteristics, supernatural beings in human folk, (I like playing humans, for the most part, but I am up for discussion on this)

Settings: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, historical periods, steam-punk, noir (20-40s), and almost anything else, just ask and we can work something out

Likes/kinks: Innocence, Strong confident women, funny women, romance, the illusion of control, PM me to see what else.

Up for Discussion: Well a lot of what is not listed, I have no problem working on what I am doing with you to to fit you kinks/likes and avoid your hard limits

Hard limits: scat, golden showers, heavy/hardcore s&m (though I am up for light ;p), cutting,

Availability: weekdays - 8pm-2am EST, almost whenever weekends. I have a smart phone, so I can stay connected during 10-7 weekdays, but I cannot promise that I will make any posts.

Above all else I like to please ;p

Last edited:
Gender: I'm a dude. As a longtime tabletop gamer I've played my share of female characters (and I've WRITTEN female characters for years) so honestly, I think I could handle playing a female character if it came down to it. Still, dude would be less of a stretch.

Age: I'm in my early thirties, but inasmuch as we're role-playing, I'm sure anything is wide open.

Orientation: I'm straight. As a writing exercise, I could certainly play a gay or bi character, but sadly, it would be an entirely academic experience.

Power Exchange: This is probably the first time when my own proclivities are going to play a stronger hand in what I can and can't play. I'm INTO being dominant, but in practice, I find that I'm a bit too nice a guy to really follow through. I've had it suggested to me that this might be some sort of latent submissiveness presenting itself weirdly. Honestly, I can take a stab at going either way, although you might have to hold my hand through it IRL.

Race: I'm Irish-German, and my fiance is Jewish, so I have a pretty solid handle on those backgrounds. I acted a little in college, and I had a teacher explain something really amazing about playing other races: that the second you play race, you're doing it wrong. instead, you play the person's experiences. if you come to understand the shared experiences of a group of people, you can play one of them effortlessly. it just takes work and an honest sense of your own limitations.

Bodytype: I'm a big dude. I lost a ton of weight in the last few years, so I can finally avoid words like 'husky', but I'm always going to be a big, stocky guy. That said, we're role-playing, so i hope you'll all indulge me in a little wish-fulfillment and let me play the odd Captain Muscles McSquarejaw.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
Oh, pour it on, folks. Genre stuff is my bread and butter. The downside to me doing this, of course, will be the sheer level of my nerdery... I've had week-long arguments about how the hulk would react to being turned into a zombie, and written more than my share of adolescent star wars fan-fiction, so I might get a little annoying for some people. Just let me know if I'm over-thinking, and I'll try to dial it back a notch.

Settings: This is the thing about role-playing that I'm the most excited about. I love creating new settings and back stories and whatnot. I'm also nowhere near as good at it as I once imagined I was, so the main reason I'm HERE is to have you throw your craziest concepts at me you can. Conversely, I'm also really interested in going the entirely opposite direction, and trying to play some much more grounded, realistic stories. So really, until someone just hits me with something completely out of left field that actually manages to turn all that enthusiasm off, I'm wide open.

Likes/kinks: I'm going to have to get back to you on this one... having really not done much in the way of erotica, I honestly couldn't tell you. Try to look at it as a sort of willingness to experiment :)

Hard limits: This is interesting, because my own turn-offs are pretty standard (scat, necrophilia, clowns), but as I've said, we're role-playing. Maybe the story we're telling could really do with some clowns. It's just going to want to be a case-by-case basis.

Availability: Most evenings, although I'm fairly sure it won't be every evening. I have a smartphone (I sell them), so I'm pretty good at being available whenever, and when the mood strikes me, I can write a post pretty much whenever with that thing, but I'm sure you'd rather i take my time and produce something with quality. So lets say that I'll get on pretty regularly, and try to be on top of replying.

Last edited:
Gender: Primarily female; however on another venue I have written for Males too.

Age: I prefer to write for ages 21 and up. Some of my characters have ranged from 18 to 3000 years old. {Of course young looking}

Orientation: I am straight, and have dabbled in bi. However it is not my strong suite.

Power Exchange: I am more of the sub/Macho/Equal type. I find it enthralling when there is a power struggle. However, I will always sub down in the end.

Race: Is there such a thing in writing? If it includes religion, I just request time to research as I do not want to offend anyone.

Bodytype: I can play anything. However, I tend to favor dark haired women with ample breasts and nice curves.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have played almost everything known in this area. My forte is vampires, though playing from Lords and werewolves/hybrids to Angels and White Lighters.

Settings: Another topic that I'm wide open. I have found I tend to lean either to Medieval times to present. European based if I am going back in history. I pride myself in doing research the time frame to ensure it is not too far from what it would be in history.

Likes/kinks: This is actually something that would have to be tailored to the type of story. I am open to most except for my hard limits. The best way is to discuss this prior to us commencing. I am even finding new things I like due to someone. Details Details Details. I am very detailed person. I want to be able to sit there read something and imagine that I'm either there or watching a movie.

Hard limits: Straight out any body functions. The only thing I would when it comes to body functions is draw blood if I am playing a vampire/were. Sister/Brother unless they are non-related. {don't ask I just don't know} No children or if you are a were, I will not do you in animal form. {shudders} SPELLING! I am sorry I cannot RP with someone who puts "ur" or "waz", etc. Sorry I like to actually know what I am reading.

Availability: I am pretty wide open in availability. Though, I do have a life outside here. However I should be able to post at least once a night.

Side Notes: I do have other responsibilities on another venue, though I lurk here a lot. So if I do not respond right away, please bear with me. I will respond in a timely manner for the most part. If you would like to see some of my writing samples, you may click the link below or visit my Tumblr account. It is tailored to one of my other stories, however it will give you an idea.

Last edited:
Gender: Females, though I've dabbled with male characters. I just prefer females.

Age: 18 and up, though I do like playing MILFs and high school girls.

Orientation: I like my men.

Power Exchange: I can do both, though I tend to lean more toward the masochistic side.

Race: Usually White or Asian; supernatural characters vary.

Body Type: Curvy, voluptuous

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Succubus, vampires, werewolves I've played. Catgirls.

Settings: Anything from normal reality to extreme fantasy.

Likes/kinks: Dirty talking, gangbangs, masturbation, photography/videotaping, voyeurism/exhibitionism, breeding, double penetration, pseudo-rape. Exhibition is my favorite; public masturbation, flashing, public sex, all that.

Hard limits: Anything to do with the bathroom (piss, scat, etc), extreme guro, death.

I'll eventually link this as well as my pre-made characters to my signature eventually. I'm a very bad procrastinator, but promise to give my partner the best I can.

Gender: Male; irl and writing. Never played female but I can only assume it'd be really bad.

Age: 18-30ish. I'm sure I could try to play older but honestly it'd probably end being nothing but jokes about hard candies and early bird specials.

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: Either/or is fine. Never really had a chance to write a submissive character though.

Race: Human

Body-type: Whatever the story needs.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Vampires, werewolves and other supernatural things I can do. Furries not so much.

Settings: Pretty much anything works but the closer to modern times the better.

Likes/kinks: I like romance type stories; or at least I think I'm better at them. I'm open minded.

Limits: Minors, scat, vomit, piss, spit

Availability: Depends on work. I'll try my best to get a post in a day or two.

I swear I'm not a bore like I made myself sound here. Scout's honor.

Gender: I am a Female, and most characters will be female, but I can also play male. Funny thing is I can be a complete submissive female, yet a stubborn dom male.

Orientation: Mainly straight is my preference.

Power Exchange: I preferably enjoy being the submissive one.

Race: Since I am Russian and Half Spaniard, I usually stick with light skinned caucasian females.

Bodytype: Athletic, curved, and short type characters.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Anything from human to Non-human, except plants, androids or weird mutants. Anything else like faes, demons, werewolves especially a plus. Is a go!

Settings: I'm open to all types, old times, to modern styled malls.

Likes/kinks: This is a toughy since I'm into non-consent, romance, stockholm type writings. Yes I know its an odd combo. But I'd have to get back to that.

Hard limits: Scat, urine, vomit. I think you get the idea.. *cough*

Availability: I post through my phone, but I am usually available monday through Friday little through out the day, but available after 8 or 9, Arizona, you do the math. Weekends all day. :)

RedHairedandFriendly

SRP Profile

I’ve written a number of SRPs here and was asked about an SRP profile, which I hadn’t constructed, so here goes:

Gender – I’m female – can write either sexes, but when writing male I prefer to use my Lit., male alt.

Age – I can write characters of all ages

Race – I can write any race

Character traits – I will design my character to the needs of the story, this includes their personalities, body types, looks, etc. My characters can be Dominate or submissive, though personally submissive is easier for me to write, but it’s about the challenge, so if you have a really unique idea for a Domme, I’ll consider it.

Story preferences – I like stories with a reason to exist that reaches beyond the sexual theme. I rarely write Incest, but I have, so if the story is unique then I will consider it. Sci-fi/fantasy is fun, though I do struggle with the technical terms of spaceships and such.

Story content – I prefer decent sized post, cringe at one liners, and can moderately tolerate poor spelling/grammar/punctuation.

Story turn offs – The usual: golden showers/brown showers

Hardcore content – I can do hardcore BDSM if the story appeals to me. Violence is also acceptable, if the story appeals.

Settings – I like a mixture of settings.

Likes/Kinks – I can write characters with several likes/kinks, so again if it fits, I’ll write it.

Availability – A long time ago I was available to write all the time, life got hectic priorities had to be realigned and I disappeared from Lit., (apologies to those left behind) – but I returned in Oct. 2011 with a more positive self-esteem and more stability of my emotions – (yay me) – so I am available Mon-Fri, delivering, once a day or every other day. Weekends are tough, but not impossible. I am a mom of 3 teens, and all are involved in school activities – THEY ALWAYS COME FIRST!

*** If I start a thread and lose writers I will bring in alts: Babette_____, Erotic Beauty, ZuesTheGod - -those are my alts, if old Litsters weren’t aware now you are. 99.9% of folks knew of Babette_____, 5% knew of Erotic Beauty (and for those that I didn’t reveal her to, I had my reasons), and 2% knew of ZuesTheGod (again I had my reasons). Those are the alts. I have and will use to keep a story alive, maybe one day I’ll do a split personality SRP with myself. Who knows.

Babette - is more of a Domme than my Red characters.
Erotic Beauty - is more naive and innocent
Zues - is more of a studly figure that knows how to fuck a woman and leave her begging for more - (if you've fought with him on threads - you've fought with me - yeah I told you I was an oddity when I was here last. ;) )

** Recently I was asked what my personal kinks were: I don't write to fulfill my personal kinks, so I don't feel they need to be in my SRP profile, nor do you need to know them. I write for the story, not for my sex drive. **

If I’ve missed something in the profile for writing, just hit me up in a PM and I’ll answer it there and edit my profile, if necessary.

Last edited:
Gender: I play mostly female characters, with some male characetrs [usually femboys]

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18 - 23. I have done some exceptions to this if the rp that I am doing it in intrigues me. Ask me and find out.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, gay, bisexual or lesbian characters. For playing male characters, I prefer to play Gay ones more then anything.

Power Exchange: I play a subbmissive females and males. They usually are a little rebellious. They love non consent, and being forced to submit. Other times they just need to trust you to submit. All depends on my mood at the time. I love having my chars get and give pain. They usually love it rough, and love to say no. On some occasions, depending on my mood, my male characters play a sadistic Dom, loving the control.

Race: I'm white myself so usually only play white. I stick to what I know.

Bodytype: I play girls and guys who are about 5 feet 9 1/.2 inches tall.I am tall in real and love it so play my chars the same. Breasts are usually same as mine, 36 c. Shes fit, but has curves.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I Love fantasy roleplays. I play demon/angel, elven, vampire, werewolf, furrys, aliens, etc etc etc. You think of it, I will most likely play it. I love to play furry and neko girls especially. I love playing furry boys.

Settings: I love medievil settings, futuristic settings. Love the club and bar scene, specially if its a lust filled club scene with dancing and grinding bodies, and drinks. But with a sensual touch to it. The mystery of a setting is important to, as I like to play off that surrondings to make my character more....intresting.

Likes/kinks: My sexual Nature is purely submissive. I am ever RARELY Domme. I love nonconsent, graphic violence, bondage, force, degrading talk [aka tell me what a worthless slut i am, etc]Spankings, always trying new things. You think of it, i shall try it at least once.

Hard limits: scat, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, atrocious SPG, rushed/unedited posts

Availability: At the moment I am avaible throught the day due to the fact that I am stuck in bed recooperating.

Gender: Female (both irl and writing). Playing male would probably be difficult for me, so I'm not going to attempt it.

Age: About 18-28... I can be flexible on this if I'm really interested in a certain scenario.

Orientation: I'm straight irl, but I'm open to lesbian/bisexual role play... I'm bi-curious, I suppose.

Power Exchange: I much prefer to be submissive, not too into doing the dominating. Would much rather be dominated. ;)

Race: I myself am biracial, but I can play any race.

Body-type: Irl, short and curvy. Most of my characters will be the same: around 5'2", fit but feminine.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Never tried any of it. I'm okay with vampires, maybe werewolves; no furries.

Settings: Modern times preferable, but I'm open to new things.

Likes/kinks: Older man/younger woman, romance, lovemaking, some incest (depending on the scenario), light bondage, rough sex, etc.

Limits: No vomit, feces, urine, spit or gore. NO bestiality, NO minors. Also, grammar is super important to me. A well written post turns me on more than anything else.

Availability: I should be able to post every day, unless I get busy with work for my classes (as I am a college student).

My SrP

Gender: Male but might consider female ion a limited case-by-case basis.

Orientation: Any.

Race: Any.

Body Type/ Appearance: I'm very tall so tend to think that way but am flexible.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races, Etc: If you can think it up, I'll play it.

Settings: Reality or Medieval Fantasy. Soft sci-fi but no heavy tech.

Likes/Kinks: A balance of story and sex, I prefer longer stories. I'm very into oral (giving and receiving) and love clothing description, from wild to tame to fantasy.

Power exchange: I like to play submissive and shy to start but will become more dominant as the story progresses and I get hornier. ;) I'd rather not do non-consensual unless it's true forced seduction and my writing partner(s) is (are) playing back.

Hard Limits: No scat/urine play. Adultery and incest are O.K.

Availability: Once a day at minimum, usually around midnight Eastern Time.

Gender: I am female. I have played male characters before but that's easy when you have a fade to black rule. If you want a male character from me I can't promise the sex scenes will be good.

Orientation: I prefer straight, but will do bi or lesbian.

Power Exchange: This depends on the storyline, but I can do submissive or dominant. My subs tend to be on the rebellious side, though.

Race: I am white. Most of my characters will have a Caucasian appearance because that is what I'm used to. I can do other races, I'm just not guaranteeing how good they will be because of the cultural differences.

Bodytype: I am tall and somewhat curvy. That doesn't mean my character has to be tall and curvy, though they do tend to be tall. I've RPd on various canon forums, so I can improvise on this.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I don't do furries because I don't really understand them. If an alien species is well defined, I can play it. Fantasy races... I won't do zombies as characters. Mutations, again, as long as it's well defined I can probably do it.

Settings: Depends on the situation, but I like and can do most settings from historical earth to future alien worlds.

Likes/kinks: It's easier to just list the things I don't like. I can roll with more situations, though. I do prefer multi-character threads, though really hot single character threads are good, too.

Hard limits: No anal, necro, feet, golden showers (or anything along the lines of using bodily excrement).

Availability: I'm online almost every day. If I don't respond to a post, shoot me a PM and slap me.

Orientation: Straight only

Power Exchange: Either Submissive or Dominate doesn't really matter to me though I prefer submissive.

Race: White

Body type: I am athletic and about normal height but I will play whatever.

Alternate species: I really am not into alternate species at all so I would prefer not to do anything like that.

Settings: Modern times for the most part but I could be up for future or historical situations.

Likes/kinks: I like most things but my favorite things are group sex (as long as there are enough holes to go around, not interacting with the guy), anal, rough sex, some torture, facials, squirting, office romances, incest, pretty much any type of role play

Hard limits:Minors, scat, vomit, drinking piss, graphic gore, bad spelling

Availability: I try to get on as often as I can but with school work sometimes I go a couple days without logging in, just be patient I didn't forget about you.

I think that is everything for now but I will try to add more when I think of it. Send me a pm with a scene if you would like to play :)

Well, on another forum we do something very similar, so I'm going to borrow from my post on that, but modify it a bit, since it also needs some updating.

To begin, I want to post some things that I usually require out of my RP partners:

1.) First things first. Communication is hugely important to me. I like to get a good idea of what you have in mind for a plot as well as like to be able to express my own ideas. Think of it as co-authoring; we each give our input and work together to create a pretty amazing story. That being said, I also give my partners a right to improve my ideas if I can do the same to theirs, but don't just shoot me down right away. I try my best to be respectful towards everyone, and if you're not respectful to me, I will not want to play with you no matter how good of a writer you are.

Also, if we've started a story and life is getting in the way as it often does, just shoot me a message to let me know you won't be posting. Similarly, if you have some sort of issue or question, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me.

2.) Literacy. If you can't correctly use punctuation, there vs. their vs. they're, or any of the other basics of sentence structure, please don't come asking me for role play. I take pride in my grammar usage, and while it's not perfect and I don't expect yours to be, I at least would like you to try. Don't substitute 'because' with 'cus,' no 'you' with 'u,' etc. etc... This really irritates me. As far as spelling goes, I know many people struggle with it, even myself at times, so no worries. As long as I can understand what you're trying to say and your writing is otherwise great, that's alright with me.

3.) Post length. I prefer 2+ good sized paragraphs to a post. You throw me a one-liner and I will not respond. The key here is detail. Describe the clothes your character is wearing, how he or she is sitting, the sort of smile he or she gives my character. Maybe it's a crooked smile, a wicked smile, an excited smile. Maybe a lock of hair falls over his eye as he lowers his head. Describe what he's thinking, what he's feeling. Essentially, I like to get a real sense of who your character is and what he's doing. Give me something to work with.

4.) Sex is like a marinade. The steak is the foundation of the meal, it tastes great even without a marinade, and if you decide you do want a marinade, it takes time. I do not like purely sexual, one-shot role plays. Plot and character development are the most important things to me in a story with the sexual parts as a development between them. They had to get where they are somehow, they had to run into each other somehow, and for me, you learn so much about not only your partner's character, but your own as well. Characters that have no development are just boring to play with.

Okay, now on to the fun stuff!

Age: I'm 21, but I will play anything from 18-40! I'm a fan of age play.

Orientation: Strictly straight.

Power Exchange: This always varies depending on my characters, but I don't usually like to name put a label on it. It just comes with the character's personality, but I will say, I do not play winy, helpless, and utterly naive girls. All my characters have a mind of their own and will never just sit down and cry when things don't go her way. If she's gunna be pushed, most likely she's gunna push back.

Race: White, but I'm definitely willing to play more than just white characters. This has been something I've wanted to explore for a while now.

Body Type: I'm petite, athletic and curvy, but I will again play any body type except obese.

Alternate Species: Eh, I'd probably do some fantastical species such as elves and what not. Perhaps a humanoid-alien species, but absolutely no furries or anything along those lines.

Settings: I like anything from medieval to futuristic. I will do a fantastical setting if it's done right, and no canon settings.. other than LoTR or maybe a Marvel/comic book setting.

Likes/Kinks:

I'll kind of categorize them by Yes/Maybe/No kinda thing. Keep in mind there are a lot of exceptions to these, and something I might have missed, so if you have a story idea, please feel free to run it by me!

Yes, yes, YES!:

Romance: A good romance is one of my favorite things as longs as it's not too cheesy and has some drama in it.
Breast play: As long as it doesn't include mutilation, expansion and lactation, I'm all for it. Fondle away!
Agression: I like to see this quality in the characters I'm playing with. I'm not attracted to puny men; both in appearance and in personality. No whining.
Age: No grandparents, please. I eagerly welcome an age range from 18 to about 50. I love playing a young female with an older, successful, rugged man in his prime. God, it turns me on..
Blackmail: I do think this is rather exciting. It is a bit non-consensual, which I tend to like in some cases. Straight up rape, though isn't really my thing.
Teasing: Make me crave it.
Tension: Personally, I find that when the characters despise each other, the sexy part (once you finally get there) is incredible.
Suits: So. Sexy. There's something so powerful about a man in a suit.. Mmmn.
Mild non-consenual bondage: Hands tied behind my back, handcuffs, gagged, tied to the bed, chains, kidnap setting. You get the idea.
Car sex: In the back seat, giving a blow job while your character is driving.. Yes, please.
Some degradation: Just don't take it too far.
Fear: An easy way to coerce someone into doing what you want them to do.
Hair pulling: More, please.
Force/Roughhousing: Push me on the bed and pin me down. I won't complain.
Light Spanking: Nothing wrong with that.
Oral: I'm all for it.
Dressing up: Slutty nurse/maid/librarian/school girl. You name it.
Tattoos: As long as it's not in excess, tattoos are hot. Piercings on guys, not so much.

Maybe:

Public sex: Not openly public, but maybe in a movie theater, sitting in someone's lap... This is making me curious. I haven't played it out before, but I would definitely like to try it.
Some Physical/Verbal abuse: I like it when it's done right. Nothing over the top.
Foot play: It could be pretty sexy.. Stockings, high heels.. I could definitely give it a try.
Incest: Again, one of those ifs. I don't like consensual incest all that much, but it can depend on how it fits into the story.

Hell, no:

Anal play - giving or receiving
Water sports/scat/vomit
Vore
Pregnancy
Menstruation
Mutilation of any kind
Extreme obesity/forced weight gain
Extreme vaginal/anal stretching
Beastiality
Extreme bondage
Excessive semen/inflation

Availability: I do pop on a few times throughout the day, but I am in college so might not have a reply up until the evening unless I've got tons of homework. Anyways, to those I am roleplaying with, I will usually send them a message if my posting is going to be delayed.

And there you have it! Feel free to PM with story ideas if you like what you see here. :)

Gender: Preference for male characters over female characters.

Orientation: Pointing North sometimes. Then South. Nothing new in the West, and the East is pretty sweet.

Power Exchange: No one man should have all that power.

Race: This is silliest part.

Body Type: I'm naturally de/inflatable.

Alternate Species: Been there, done that. Let me be an orchard of thingamajigs for you.

Settings: Fly me to the moon. We can go anywhere with you by my side.

Likes/Kinks: All summed up in one big list.
Though, that does not exclude my flexibility in trying out new things, or having a day off where kink x will simply not do.

Availability: Eh, school, life, work. You throw me a message and I'll remember!

Hi there.. I'm new to all this.. the forum, not roleplaying :) Have a look and see if you want to play with me

Gender: Female and I will only play female as I do not think I could write a male character convincingly.

Age: Eighteen.. I will play anything from eighteen to twenty five.

Orientation: I'm Bisexual but I tend to lean towards roleplaying with men... I don't know why, perhaps because I am more comfortable with this.

Power Exchange: So I would like to say that I can play both ways but I honestly cannot, I have tried to play the dominant one, but I am a submissive.. a reluctant submissive ;)

Race: I'm white, but if the role calls for it I will maybe play other races.

Body Type: I'm petite (5"4) I'm not overly curvy, infact I'm quite small in all aspects.. my waist and my breasts (34B).. I like to stick with my this as much as possible, but I may change small things... all though don't ask me to change my hair colour.. I'm a redhead and I'm very proud of my Irish roots.

Alternate Species: Hmmm maybe...

Settings: I tend to like either historical or modern time.. Fantasy perhaps, but not futuristic.

Likes/Kinks: I'll give you to basics because there's not much to explain really.

Manhandling
Abusive names
Being dominated
Being degraded
(the above I like not my character)
Hair pulling
Incest
I like to play the 'innocent little girl' and be persuaded into sex.. it turns me on ;)
A slow build up.
Age differance (older man/young girl)
Muscles (on the man of course)

Really I could go on and on as there is not much that I would say no to.. only a few.

No:
Beastality
Scat

Availability: I'm here most of the time.. though through the day responses may be slow as I will be typing on my phone.. just send me a message :D

Hmmm...It is about time I put one of these up. So here goes...

Gender: Female. I am female, so I know this gender best. I really don't think I would play a convincing male.

Age: For human roles, 18-35ish. I don't usually play such specifics, but that is the general age range I tend to write.

Orientation: I am straight. I have only played straight roles. Might look into playing around with a MFF role play once I get back into the flow of writing again...purely curiosity.

Power Exchange: I am submissive in nature, so I suppose a lot of the roles I write tend to lean towards that too. But with this said, I do like a good power struggle in a story...such great sexual tension. But I don't strictly stick to such a role for writing. 'Vanilla' roles I quite often like to play, to explore the more romance side.

Race: I am white, so I suppose I stick to what I know. But if it was needed or desired by my co-writer, I would do my best to explore other races.

Body type:
I tend to stick to a similar format for my body type; feminine, blonde hair and green eyes. The rest I leave for the reader/co-writer's imagination. If something specific is required, I will write it.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: While roleplaying fascinates me, I haven't ever played (in the gaming sense). In my private time I write fantasy stories, mostly ones that stick to some sort of magical beings. But I am willing to give most things a try. Not 100% keen on the furries/mutation roles though. Sorry :(.

Settings: I love a good historical story or fantasy story. I don't tend to get caught up in specifics, I feel it ruins the enjoyment of a good SRP. But anything in those settings I love. My interests tend to lie in the 'dark romance' side of writing. I also love to explore deeper roles...nothing cliche or one dimensional.

Likes/kinks: Not sure if this will work, but it's a vague idea. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=ShyMystica

Like most things, it all depends on circumstance and story. I am rather open, so just ask.

Hard limits: As above.

Availability:
I am a student, and work, and have a rather busy life at times. So I try to aim for at least one post a week. Sometimes it may be longer depending on life. But, I am not a two sentence writer. My posts are long, detailed and rather deep at times. I am not sure if they are worth the wait, but I also can't push out good pieces in one paragraph every day. Sorry :(

Style: Examples of my writing style.

Will probably come back to fix this later...but it is a start.

Last edited:
Back