Old 12-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
WajaLover
Literotica Guru

Enslaved~Always Open

OOC: I'm looking for a male or female to rp a young virgin's Master or Mistress. Even when someone offers to fill this role, I am still looking for someone to make this a threesome that is also controlled by Amy's Master or Mistress. Amy is

IC:
Amy fought against her bonds holding her captive to the wall. She was blind-folded and was being auctioned off to the highest bidder. She was being sold in a gentlemen's club to pay off her family's debts. She was young, 18, and stood 5'2" with small 36Bs. She wore a red teddy that matched her red head and pubic hair. She really hoped that she wouldn't have to service any man, but that seemed almost impossible.

PLEASE do not ask me to see any cocks if we know nothing about each other. I am getting sick of telling men that, no, I do not care to see them in any shape or form. I've found my imagination to be the best tool to use and calls for no disappointment.

I have several Rabbit Hole profiles. Rita is my main profile I go by when I'm playing, so please don't push her boundaries:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Rita%20Haywood
Becky Cooper lists my ABSOLUTE boundaries when it comes to roleplaying. They are NOT to be crossed at all.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Becky%20Cooper

I specifically made Becky for someone, but if you're desperate to push my boundaries, we can use her too.

I apologize to all those who are waiting for me to post in our rps or waiting for me to respond to their pms. Life has been hectic for me lately and I hope to respond to them soon.

Last edited by WajaLover : 01-07-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Old 01-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #2
WajaLover
Literotica Guru

bump!

PLEASE do not ask me to see any cocks if we know nothing about each other. I am getting sick of telling men that, no, I do not care to see them in any shape or form. I've found my imagination to be the best tool to use and calls for no disappointment.

I have several Rabbit Hole profiles. Rita is my main profile I go by when I'm playing, so please don't push her boundaries:
Becky Cooper lists my ABSOLUTE boundaries when it comes to roleplaying. They are NOT to be crossed at all.

I specifically made Becky for someone, but if you're desperate to push my boundaries, we can use her too.

I apologize to all those who are waiting for me to post in our rps or waiting for me to respond to their pms. Life has been hectic for me lately and I hope to respond to them soon.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
WajaLover
Literotica Guru

another bump. Anyone interested in being her master?

Old 01-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
Sun Tan Guy
Sunnin my buns

Al

6-2".. Athletic, tanned, married (in a totally sexless marriage) and executive of a large company, recently had a subbie move out of state and looking for a replacement..

I sat in the Club not placing any bets.. It wasnt my style to buy a sub.. I did have a friend that new what I liked and when he saw Amy thought she would be perfect for me... As we sat there talking, all of sudden, they bring this little minx over to us, Ken fills out paper work and tells me, here she is yours.. I bought her for you for the entire weekend... ENJOY!!

As I gazed at her, the small frame and red teddy fit her like a glove.. I loved the red heels she wore making her ass cheeks stand up.. I smiled at him and told him lets wrap her up so I can take her to a hotel room.. My wife is gone for the entire weekend and this is just what I needed...

ken put his jacket on her and I took her out of the Club.. In less than 30 minutes we were checking into our room.. I told her on the drive over that I wasnt a mean guy, explained my marital situation and said, I enjoy domination but wouldnt push her beyond her limits.. they told me she was a great submissive and we would have a sex filled weekend..

STG Unleased:
Me

My SRP Stories:

Story Her Day of Lust and Passion

Story Chick and Dick

Fantasy Land Story of Submission