Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-31-2011, 12:15 AM   #26
Sweetone70
Beautifully Broken
 
Sweetone70's Avatar
 
Sweetone70 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: In the land of Nod
Posts: 17,611
__________________
The Sweet Spot2 Index on pg1(continued on post#2)

Touch me again in my dreams til I feel
Touch me again til I wake and it's real



"With her eyes alone she could give this response
this absolutely erotic response
as if febrile waves were trembling there
pools of madness
something devouring
that could lick a man all over like a flame
annihilate him
with a pleasure never known before."
~Anais Nin
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 12:18 AM   #27
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetone70 View Post
Well then

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 12:21 AM   #28
Sweetone70
Beautifully Broken
 
Sweetone70's Avatar
 
Sweetone70 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: In the land of Nod
Posts: 17,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
Well then

Thank you handsome...and bear this in mind...that no matter how old you get..I'll always be older than you

ps...I fucking Hate Christmas too
__________________
The Sweet Spot2 Index on pg1(continued on post#2)

Touch me again in my dreams til I feel
Touch me again til I wake and it's real



"With her eyes alone she could give this response
this absolutely erotic response
as if febrile waves were trembling there
pools of madness
something devouring
that could lick a man all over like a flame
annihilate him
with a pleasure never known before."
~Anais Nin
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 12:41 AM   #29
kittyKat429
Literotica Guru
 
kittyKat429 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: just follow the yellow brick road
Posts: 1,448
Sorry you feel sucky about turning 40 but glad you are claiming January =)...

Do cheer the fuck up a bit tho, not a lot of 40 year olds have ur body or even as close to being as sexy as you!

Last edited by kittyKat429 : 12-31-2011 at 12:44 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 01:49 AM   #30
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetone70 View Post
Thank you handsome...and bear this in mind...that no matter how old you get..I'll always be older than you

ps...I fucking Hate Christmas too
All I read was you dislike for Christmas. The rest was nonsense.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 01:51 AM   #31
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyKat429 View Post
Sorry you feel sucky about turning 40 but glad you are claiming January =)...

Do cheer the fuck up a bit tho, not a lot of 40 year olds have ur body or even as close to being as sexy as you!

Thank you. I love your kind words.

And you get a point for kinda saying I'm sexy.

I've been watching your thread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 02:45 AM   #32
Sweetone70
Beautifully Broken
 
Sweetone70's Avatar
 
Sweetone70 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: In the land of Nod
Posts: 17,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
All I read was you dislike for Christmas. The rest was nonsense.
LOL nonsense huh? you're sweet
__________________
The Sweet Spot2 Index on pg1(continued on post#2)

Touch me again in my dreams til I feel
Touch me again til I wake and it's real



"With her eyes alone she could give this response
this absolutely erotic response
as if febrile waves were trembling there
pools of madness
something devouring
that could lick a man all over like a flame
annihilate him
with a pleasure never known before."
~Anais Nin
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 03:15 AM   #33
stigs
Experienced
 
stigs is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 47
Completely jealous of you, Mr Grooves! Looking at your AV and your grainy pics, I can see that my body will never be as nice as yours....and I'm nowhere near 40. You seriously put me to shame. Stop doing that!

What's your tat of, by the way? The one on your arm in the first pic. Looks like a red tail is showing.
__________________
Some say....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 07:50 AM   #34
questioneveryone
Literotica Guru
 
questioneveryone's Avatar
 
questioneveryone is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jersey Girl
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
I do deserve a good fuck.
Wait, I can control that? - YES you can
Bring your sexy self and whatever adds to the fun.
A year I'd like to do over?
As in regrets and I'd like to change? No regrets. Some things are less fortunate.
As in repeat often like shampoo instructions? Some things are more fortunate.
Ultimately, no repeats. Just learning.
Does that answer your question?
No regrets, just learning. Do you really repeat after Shampooing? I don't think I've ever done that. I suck at following directions.

My 40 ramblings:
  • Pain killers become more of a friend
  • Sexual desire does NOT diminish, although energy level does, life's conundrum
  • Sleep is more of a priority, it affects your entirely personality
  • Your attitude changes - fuck it, I'm 40 and too old to give a shit - is added to your conversational skills ...and said with conviction, often.
  • Your kids become much more expensive, they have cooler clothes and technology than you do
  • You HOLD onto your 40th year, when a co-worker comments on being 'fourty'ish' to you, you somehow refrain from bitch slapping them, and are VERY proud of yourself

I decided to bring, to this party, along with my sexy self - a little humor, something that also becomes much more important as we age.
__________________

QuestionEveryone


SLAM
SLAM2
Irrational Moment
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 08:23 AM   #35
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetone70 View Post
LOL nonsense huh? you're sweet
I know. Like a raspberry sucker.

Wanna taste?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 08:26 AM   #36
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by stigs View Post
Completely jealous of you, Mr Grooves! Looking at your AV and your grainy pics, I can see that my body will never be as nice as yours....and I'm nowhere near 40. You seriously put me to shame. Stop doing that!

What's your tat of, by the way? The one on your arm in the first pic. Looks like a red tail is showing.

Very kind of you to say. I do have to admit the av is a couple years old though. And a couple inches as well.

You know I hide that one. I know I showed a little bit of it there. It's not anything cool.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 08:33 AM   #37
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by questioneveryone View Post
No regrets, just learning. Do you really repeat after Shampooing? I don't think I've ever done that. I suck at following directions.

My 40 ramblings:
  • Pain killers become more of a friend
  • Sexual desire does NOT diminish, although energy level does, life's conundrum
  • Sleep is more of a priority, it affects your entirely personality
  • Your attitude changes - fuck it, I'm 40 and too old to give a shit - is added to your conversational skills ...and said with conviction, often.
  • Your kids become much more expensive, they have cooler clothes and technology than you do
  • You HOLD onto your 40th year, when a co-worker comments on being 'fourty'ish' to you, you somehow refrain from bitch slapping them, and are VERY proud of yourself

I decided to bring, to this party, along with my sexy self - a little humor, something that also becomes much more important as we age.
I'm terrible at following directions. I do read them later.

I also have issues with authority.

I think those ideas are tied together.

I think I've identified with most of your list. Funny because they are true.

I appreciate your humor.

Speaking of sleep, I really need some.

Almost as much as a good fuck.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 09:02 AM   #38
BabyBlue2005
Resting
 
BabyBlue2005's Avatar
 
BabyBlue2005 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,383
Birthday felicitations, Mr Grooves

I did 40 really well as 35 was my crisis point. By the time forty arrived I'd resigned myself to the onslaught of bodily and mental decay (and the fast approaching spectre of the menopause )

And even though you may well dismiss this as the ramblings of the senile, I think you're both hot and sexy ... not just for that lovely body but for your humour, style and urbane charm If I was a guy, I'd want to be just like you!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 10:07 AM   #39
Honey123
creatively challenged....
 
Honey123's Avatar
 
Honey123 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Wherever you want me to be
Posts: 54,569
Happy birthday month....gorgeous...
tits? Hmmmm.. can't I just show you all of me?
__________________
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
-------------------------------------


The Honey Pot
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 03:54 PM   #40
Ember Faye
Lil Fire Sprite
 
Ember Faye's Avatar
 
Ember Faye is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in a state of blissful delirium
Posts: 28,346
I will join you in your month long birthday celebration. I have to start prepping myself for the big 4-0 next Nov. 39 was bad enough

I'm pretty much just trying to come to the fact that we get older.. and there's not a damn thing we can do but accept it. Like BabyBlue... my freak out point was more around 35, when the wrinkles and major changes started happening.

You know I find you sexy as all hell, body AND mind. Always have been and always will be my favorite male poster on Lit

__________________

~My Pic Thread - EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite~


~My Fiction~

~My Tumblr~


Celebrate we will
Because life is short but sweet for certain
We're climbing two by two
To be sure these days continue
These things we cannot change
~DMB~


maybe she's just pieces of me you've never seen
~Tori Amos~


"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 04:48 PM   #41
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue2005 View Post
Birthday felicitations, Mr Grooves

I did 40 really well as 35 was my crisis point. By the time forty arrived I'd resigned myself to the onslaught of bodily and mental decay (and the fast approaching spectre of the menopause )

And even though you may well dismiss this as the ramblings of the senile, I think you're both hot and sexy ... not just for that lovely body but for your humour, style and urbane charm If I was a guy, I'd want to be just like you!

Thank you.

You know, this is the first birthday to bother me. Probably just catching up to me. I guess it catches up to everybody. I'm debating the resigning thing. There is a definite disconnect somewhere between my brain and my body. My brain thinks I'm 25, my body says ouch.

Today I will dismiss neither your ramblings nor your senility. I must be in a good mood.

I appreciate your very kind words. Great to wake up to.

And thanks for a few more words with friends words.

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #42
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey123 View Post
Happy birthday month....gorgeous...
tits? Hmmmm.. can't I just show you all of me?
Thank you.

As often as you would like and from every angle.

Just show all of yourself to me in person.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 04:58 PM   #43
_me_
Sun queen.....;)
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 56,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
I'm claiming January.

All of it.

Fuck it.

I've been in a shitty mood lately.

And when I get cranky, I really get cranky.

My apologies, but I fucking hate Christmas.

And I need a good fuck.

Oh, and my birthday is coming.

See, by the time January is over, I'll be 40. I'm not accepting this all that well.

Before anybody starts telling me that age is just a number or that I'm only as young as I feel, I'm feeling it. My arm burns, my shoulders are torn up, my knees suck, and I'm definitely getting soft in the middle.

I can sit here and cry in my whiskey, or I can have some fun.

So I'm claiming January. My literotica birthday party. Then I'll go back to my normal thread.

All my friends are invited.

I'll try to be sociable.

I'll post some shit.

Feel free to show me your tits.
Ha ha love it. xx
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 04:59 PM   #44
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Faye View Post
I will join you in your month long birthday celebration. I have to start prepping myself for the big 4-0 next Nov. 39 was bad enough

I'm pretty much just trying to come to the fact that we get older.. and there's not a damn thing we can do but accept it. Like BabyBlue... my freak out point was more around 35, when the wrinkles and major changes started happening.

You know I find you sexy as all hell, body AND mind. Always have been and always will be my favorite male poster on Lit

Welcome. Feeling more and more like a party.

Accepting our age seems to be key. And you are right, there's nothing we can do.

Thank you for you wonderful words.

And you get a point.

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #45
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Ha ha love it. xx
Thanks _you_

All fun in here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 05:34 PM   #46
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
I think this page needs a picture.

Last edited by Massive Grooves : 01-31-2012 at 04:48 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 05:41 PM   #47
Ember Faye
Lil Fire Sprite
 
Ember Faye's Avatar
 
Ember Faye is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in a state of blissful delirium
Posts: 28,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
Welcome. Feeling more and more like a party.

Accepting our age seems to be key. And you are right, there's nothing we can do.

Thank you for you wonderful words.

And you get a point.

What female wouldn't want to celebrate YOU?! I mean, c'mon.. you're the whole package

You're very welcome hon

and... WOOT! I got a point!!

P.S.... Oh, how I'd love to feel those very kissable lips on mine (both sets, actually) hehe
__________________

~My Pic Thread - EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite~


~My Fiction~

~My Tumblr~


Celebrate we will
Because life is short but sweet for certain
We're climbing two by two
To be sure these days continue
These things we cannot change
~DMB~


maybe she's just pieces of me you've never seen
~Tori Amos~


"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #48
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)
 
shadysmurfette's Avatar
 
shadysmurfette is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On earth
Posts: 12,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post


It is

And I'm willing to use the hell out of that idea

And you
You are such a naughty old man


Age should bring experience and I am sure you could teach me a thing or three
__________________
I am generally of the notion that Mondays are like that funny tasting medication you used to take as a child....a bad taste in one's mouth but you still have to open wide and swallow -Shadysmurfette

"It boils down to this: the freedom to learn how to be sexual requires the freedom from sexualization." - Hugo Schwyzer *Click for article*
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #49
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)
 
shadysmurfette's Avatar
 
shadysmurfette is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On earth
Posts: 12,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
I think this page needs a picture.
I am glad I was here to catch that photo

ps. I noticed all those books in the background and well for some reason the whole naughty librarian thing just popped into my head. Hmmmm yes yum. Books can really spark the imagination and take one places.....
__________________
I am generally of the notion that Mondays are like that funny tasting medication you used to take as a child....a bad taste in one's mouth but you still have to open wide and swallow -Shadysmurfette

"It boils down to this: the freedom to learn how to be sexual requires the freedom from sexualization." - Hugo Schwyzer *Click for article*
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 05:58 PM   #50
Massive Grooves
Fuck It
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Faye View Post
What female wouldn't want to celebrate YOU?! I mean, c'mon.. you're the whole package

You're very welcome hon

and... WOOT! I got a point!!

P.S.... Oh, how I'd love to feel those very kissable lips on mine (both sets, actually) hehe
Do you want a list?

Nope. Hold on. I'll just go with your answer.

Points are redeemable at your local MG Store, but only if you have a Rewardz card.

Both lips? I'm in.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:59 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.