Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
bicurious19
Really Really Experienced
 
bicurious19 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 429
How do you take yours?

This is for everyone who enjoys having a load shot on/in them.
How do u like the hot load u have worked for with ur ass and mouth?
I prefer to be on my knees, dick in my mouth. I like to be warned before my prize comes out, sometimes I'll have just the head of the cock on my tongue, or deep in my throat or just infront of my open mouth. As soon as the first stream off jizz is unleashed, I try to have caught most of it in my mouth and the quickly start sucking during the second or third spurt. The taste or texture has never really bothered me, but seeing as I've just had that cock up my ass and fuckin my mouth, I can put with a bad taste for a bit, and depending on how thick it is makes it weird to swallow, but since the first time I've had the pleasure to bring a cock to critical, I've always taken the hot load of jizz in my mouth and I've always swallowed what got shot into my mouth, or what landed on my face and I scrapped it it, regardless, it's still jizz and I love the 'humiliating' aspect of being on my knees and having a cumshot shot at my mouth, feel it and taste it on my tongue, play with it for a bit before I swallow. Swallowing is the most important thing, I honestly like cum in my mouth, and how it sticks everywhere and it's always different... Yummy...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
azsaguaro
Really Experienced
 
azsaguaro is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 139
During facial clips, I always find myself yelling, "Aim for the mouth!"

Because I prefer mine that way.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2011, 04:11 PM   #3
CandiCame
Rocket Grunt
 
CandiCame's Avatar
 
CandiCame is online now
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ky
Posts: 14,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurious19 View Post
I honestly like cum in my mouth, and how it sticks everywhere and it's always different... Yummy...
I've had a lot of people think it's weird that I really, actually like the taste of cum to- but I swear I do. Honestly, my favorite used to be with me on my knees, sucking every drop from the base of the shaft to the head... mmm...

But I honestly love it anywhere- inside me, across my face, in my mouth, in my hair, stinging my eyes, and fresh from the source.
__________________
''i'm a bi dude!!! take me up the arse while i stick my tongue inside dolf!!!1''

My stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 05:05 AM   #4
malecasual
Really Experienced
 
malecasual is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DC area
Posts: 115
So this is a thread I'll be checking into a TON. Great ideas on how to handle my cock so far
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #5
SweetieBee
Cumming in my panties...
 
SweetieBee's Avatar
 
SweetieBee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The dark woods over there --->
Posts: 7,806
Total guy thread but throwing mine in. Pussy so I can feel it dripping as I walk back home.
__________________


Author Profile


Not as sweet as you think...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #6
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by candicame View Post
I've had a lot of people think it's weird that I really, actually like the taste of cum to- but I swear I do. Honestly, my favorite used to be with me on my knees, sucking every drop from the base of the shaft to the head... mmm...

But I honestly love it anywhere- inside me, across my face, in my mouth, in my hair, stinging my eyes, and fresh from the source.
So happy to cumply with your wishes
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 06:40 AM   #7
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 9,036
money shot

I have always been a sucker for the money shot. When I was playing I luv'd pulling out and pumping my load and watching it fly....mouth, no mess. facials...are just plane hot.....
__________________
An Armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man lives in Kalafornia, Chicago, New York, Colorado....

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 10:02 AM   #8
Hornysailor61
Really Experienced
 
Hornysailor61's Avatar
 
Hornysailor61 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Blueridge Mtns. of Va.
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurious19 View Post
This is for everyone who enjoys having a load shot on/in them.
How do u like the hot load u have worked for with ur ass and mouth?
I prefer to be on my knees, dick in my mouth. I like to be warned before my prize comes out, sometimes I'll have just the head of the cock on my tongue, or deep in my throat or just infront of my open mouth. As soon as the first stream off jizz is unleashed, I try to have caught most of it in my mouth and the quickly start sucking during the second or third spurt. The taste or texture has never really bothered me, but seeing as I've just had that cock up my ass and fuckin my mouth, I can put with a bad taste for a bit, and depending on how thick it is makes it weird to swallow, but since the first time I've had the pleasure to bring a cock to critical, I've always taken the hot load of jizz in my mouth and I've always swallowed what got shot into my mouth, or what landed on my face and I scrapped it it, regardless, it's still jizz and I love the 'humiliating' aspect of being on my knees and having a cumshot shot at my mouth, feel it and taste it on my tongue, play with it for a bit before I swallow. Swallowing is the most important thing, I honestly like cum in my mouth, and how it sticks everywhere and it's always different... Yummy...
I've taken a hot load every way possible and I prefer, by far, to take it up my ass, after my partner has worked his ass off to produce it.
__________________
Tom T.

Been around the world twice,
Through it once and
Shook hands with everybody three times.

"Beautiful young people are an accident created by nature. Beautiful old people are created by themselves." F. Scott Fitzgerald

''Life's tough . . . It's even tougher if you're stupid..'' -The Duke - John Wayne
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #9
Tanstaafl001
Really Experienced
 
Tanstaafl001's Avatar
 
Tanstaafl001 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 198
He's sitting, with his legs spread, and I kneel in between them. Wet and messy, with lots of spit and lots of stroking. But when he cums, and he reaches for himself to jerk it, I push his hands away. I want to feel the surge of cum working up his shaft. I lower my open mouth just over the head, so I can feel the hot spurt, but then is drips back down onto his cock as I continue stroking. Each spurt in my mouth drools back down onto his head and shaft until I close my lips around his head and suck more out. Swirling it around with my tongue, I once more bob my head and and down sucking and licking the cum that has oozed all over his shaft.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2012, 04:00 AM   #10
smoohtie7722
Experienced
 
smoohtie7722 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: toledo, oh
Posts: 45
I enjoy the feeling of his hard cock pumping against my tongue while its buried in my throat. I do always get at least a little of his cum.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2012, 07:32 AM   #11
gk6h
Literotica Guru
 
gk6h's Avatar
 
gk6h is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hell
Posts: 2,506
On my knees and having run down my chin and on to my chest...on your back and butt to is fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 02:34 AM   #12
anal_xplorer
Experienced
 
anal_xplorer is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ok tulsa
Posts: 47
Talking

I usually like to pull out at the last second and cum on their ass and back.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #13
Pervertedhub
Really Really Experienced
 
Pervertedhub's Avatar
 
Pervertedhub is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 394
Personally I dont let it go to waste. I swallow it all
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #14
WetBiMoose
Wait, what?!
 
WetBiMoose's Avatar
 
WetBiMoose is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,619
I love to feel it explode inside me, flooding my ass with amazing heat! My favorite though is to be between his legs on my knees stroking it out all over my face and chest. Then I scoop it all up and suck him to a second orgasm, his thick load pouring down my throat. MMMMMM!! Delicious!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #15
Seamen
Really Experienced
 
Seamen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: India
Posts: 209
I love my man's love juice anywhere ... on my body, in my mouth, in my ass ... especially love it on my belly and between my ass cheeks ... I always swallowed when he came in my mouth. I've seen that he would be more sticky when we hadn't played in a while, and less so on, say, the second nights of weekends that we spent together.

Cum in the hair is hard to clean, especially if you shower the next morning, as opposed to right after. Cum in the eyes is a no no; it stings too much and very hard to get out.

Whenever I went over to his place over the weekend, I used to love "staying dirty" when he used to cum on my body or in my ass. He liked to see me going about naked with his cum on me and in me
__________________
Being bisexual means twice the number of people who won't go out with you
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #16
snakey123
Literotica Guru
 
snakey123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,148
Would love a load shot over or in me, you choose where. Just PM me where and how hard.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
Kinked69out
Really Experienced
 
Kinked69out is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Va
Posts: 211
i like having them cum on my dick while i jerk off or in my mouth is probably my favorite!
__________________
I hope your having as much fun as I am
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #18
burnie4434
Really Experienced
 
burnie4434 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Princeton, WV
Posts: 201
what I like

I prefer a guy shooting his load in my mouth. I like the feeling as he is about to cum and then like to feel him cumming. I truly love the taste of cum and I do swallow all of it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #19
PressNightly
Experienced
 
PressNightly is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 91
I've got a bit of a cum fetish myself, I love cum, the taste, the feel, the warmth. I'd much prefer it to be left in me (I'm not picky, either hole works) but failing that I love to have a thick string of cum shot across my face or to have a guy shoot his load all over my naked body.

I also love it when a guy cums on my cock and then uses it as lube to rub me out.

And when I can't get someone else to supply the cum for me I'm not averse to using my own. I love to jerk off in my boxers in the bathroom in the middle of a work day and just feel that warm stickyness there when I'm back at my desk, and how it fades to a cold wet spot that rubs against my leg when I move, reminding me of what I just did. I also love to jerk off all over myself several times in a row and just let it dry there on my stomach, and to feel that reminder after it dries as I go about my day. Hell when I was younger and more flexible I used to be able to (with a bit of creativity) suck on the head of my cock and cum in my own mouth, that was heavenly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #20
NikkiX13
Virgin
 
NikkiX13 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
This is crazy there are so many answers to the question. OMG. Seriously, what makes sucking cock complete is when he shots his load in my mouth and I swallow. Sometimes when he gets close a guy will take his cock out and shoot his load on my face. I open wide for him, but we all know when a guy is having an orgasm aiming is not a high priority. At that point anywhere on your face is success. I didn't like facials at first but it is kind of in favor now, a lot of guys like to give them. I like it when a guy wipes my face with his cock and feeds me the cum. Really erotic.

When I am taking his cock in my ass I like to be bred. I like it best if he is deep when he shoots his load. Of course I don't complain when he pulls out and shoots his cum on me. When on my back often I end up with a partial facial. A lot of times I will still have lingerie, which will get messy. The price of being sexy for him.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #21
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,428
I take mine bent over..i like having a cock deep inside my ass and filling me
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #22
Niko408
Experienced
 
Niko408 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 94
I love being on my knees and getting unloaded on in a downward angle. I usually runs down from my lips to my dick with the right guy doing it and has a nice plentiful load.

I also love to have him on his back, sucking him to the point of orgasm, having him shoot into my mouth, let it all run out onto his dick and balls,and then taste it all over again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #23
OxonCornish
Really Experienced
 
OxonCornish is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 111
Last week I was a very naughty boy, I arranged to meet a couple of guys from squirt.org but they both wanted to cum to my hotel room on the same night, I arranged one for 7 and the other for 9.30.
The first one was a younger guy (I'm 40, he was 26) and not only did her fuck me in every position available, I also got to swallow two loads of cum. The third time he came (Yes! Third) there was hardly any but I licked that up too.
My favourite was with me doing reverse cow girl on him as my balls were slapping against his and he was holding my ass cheeks so firmly.
The second guy was older (56) & wanted me to fuck him. He had a cock ring on which was making his cock absolutely rock hard. He came all over his chest but I was too tired by this point to lick it up.
I should have made the effort but I was absolutely exhausted from all the riding I had done earlier then fucking the second guy.
What a night! Gotta love the taste of that sperm. :-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 02:48 AM   #24
Sluts4Skanks
Virgin
 
Sluts4Skanks is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22
not safe to enjoy that anymore

If there were no diseases you could get I would prefer to take his cum in my ass and then immediately he would shove his cum and lube and ass spunk covered cock in my mouth.

But in my real life I have given up even covered cocks up my ass for dildos and other toys reaming me by flexible tops. It's pushing me into s&m a little which is new and exciting. I also suck cock only with a condom, so no sperm in my mouth. I don't french kiss and fingers up my ass are inside a latex glove. This kissing rule and latex glove applies with strangers for the most part.

Since I have followed this I have no worry and enjoy myself a thousand times more. It might not be interesting to other subs, but tops have been understanding. I am a sexy fem boy though, and these days we are the "it" girls for the most desired alpha tops, including a nine inch black bad boy I got to stroke and suck last night!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #25
bitallguy1
Virgin
 
bitallguy1 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluts4Skanks View Post
If there were no diseases you could get I would prefer to take his cum in my ass and then immediately he would shove his cum and lube and ass spunk covered cock in my mouth.

But in my real life I have given up even covered cocks up my ass for dildos and other toys reaming me by flexible tops. It's pushing me into s&m a little which is new and exciting. I also suck cock only with a condom, so no sperm in my mouth. I don't french kiss and fingers up my ass are inside a latex glove. This kissing rule and latex glove applies with strangers for the most part.

Since I have followed this I have no worry and enjoy myself a thousand times more. It might not be interesting to other subs, but tops have been understanding. I am a sexy fem boy though, and these days we are the "it" girls for the most desired alpha tops, including a nine inch black bad boy I got to stroke and suck last night!
You sound like my kind of guy, S4S, feel free to PM me anytime!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.