Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 12-16-2011, 04:46 AM   #1
DeliriousDaeva
Virgin

Trying to find a story...

I think it's called, "I Never Wanted to Be Your Girlfriend" or something similar. It was about a guy who went to a friend's house to hang out, and was subsequently seduced and feminized by the crossdressed friend. In the process, the guy gets stuck in breast forms because his friend runs out of the solvent to get them off, so he has to pass as a girl for a while.

The guy's friend takes him out to a club where he gets drugged and used by his friends brother who then claims the cross dressed protagonist as his girlfriend.

I absolutely adored the story and really wanted to find it again, but it seems to have disappeared. Was it removed? Am I just not looking in the right place? Does anybody else remember this? Hoping for some feedback here!

Old 12-19-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
DeliriousDaeva
Virgin

Bump~

Old 12-21-2011, 03:45 AM   #3
Hotcappucino
Literotica Guru

Well, I know that there are/were at least two chapters of a story called "Never Wanted to be Your Girlfriend":

http://www.literotica.com/s/never-wa...rlfriend-ch-01
http://www.literotica.com/s/never-wa...rlfriend-ch-02

Each link, however, leads to a page that says that it's awaiting moderation (even though a Google search shows that it's been favorited by several people).

You may want to contact the author, Andi_Lembke to ask about their status.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:48 AM   #4
DeliriousDaeva
Virgin

Thank you so much! I wondered what had happened. This should be exactly what I was looking for!

I don wonder why it would need to be under evaluation, though. It's a good story, and fetishisticly speaking, certainly not as bad as some of the other stories on the site.

In any case, thank you! Glad to know I wasn't just imagining things.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #5
Andi_Lembke
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousDaeva View Post
Thank you so much! I wondered what had happened. This should be exactly what I was looking for!

I don wonder why it would need to be under evaluation, though. It's a good story, and fetishisticly speaking, certainly not as bad as some of the other stories on the site.

In any case, thank you! Glad to know I wasn't just imagining things.
I had to make some adjustments to make it comply with the site rules. But it's back online and there are 4 chapters now. I just finished the 5th, and will upload it as soo as I finish editing it.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
MaryR
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousDaeva View Post
I think it's called, "I Never Wanted to Be Your Girlfriend" or something similar. It was about a guy who went to a friend's house to hang out, and was subsequently seduced and feminized by the crossdressed friend. In the process, the guy gets stuck in breast forms because his friend runs out of the solvent to get them off, so he has to pass as a girl for a while.

The guy's friend takes him out to a club where he gets drugged and used by his friends brother who then claims the cross dressed protagonist as his girlfriend.

I absolutely adored the story and really wanted to find it again, but it seems to have disappeared. Was it removed? Am I just not looking in the right place? Does anybody else remember this? Hoping for some feedback here!

I think these stories are so juicy and appeal to many people who are not cross dressers. Women tend to like them as they can be such obvious fantasies and are even sweeter because of it.

MaryR

Old 11-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #7
Andi_Lembke
Virgin

Thanks. Quite frankly I never considered my audience to include women. But nice to know it appeals to them.

Who knew?