Old 11-30-2011, 08:41 AM   #101
firefighterscott
Just your average fireman

Would love to be someones daddy im always looking for a dirty little girl.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #102
Goodgirl4him
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
oh yes there is nothing quite like sucking or throating his big Daddycock,forcing my nose to his pubic bone,gagging, choking,tears streaking makeup,eyes up to watch daddies face while he cradles the back of my head, taking the strain off my neck and calling me his special little whore.and that wonderful moment when he finally responds to my pleading eyes and cums in my throat in delicious pulses feeding me and calling me his good little cumbucket.Aaaah bliss.
lol switch....you are always so perfect with your descriptions. delicious! thank you!

Old 11-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #103
Marie89
Experienced

Mmm, this is getting all prepped for Daddy!

I love having him shove his cock down my throat while I gag. I love him holding the back of my neck while he fucks my tight mouth. When he calls me his slut, his little cumslut, I feel so naughty and wet...mmm....Daddy's cock fucks the best. Always.

Old 11-30-2011, 02:12 PM   #104
sdineen
Literotica Guru

v

hows mommy

Old 11-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #105
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's

Mmmmmmm, there truly are some very lucky daddys out there with some very loving, good little girls.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #106
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Lol. Elf bang at your place on Christmas eve??
Shhhhh. Don't tell Santa. He'll get mad!

Old 11-30-2011, 03:45 PM   #107
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighterscott View Post
Would love to be someones daddy im always looking for a dirty little girl.
Here ya go!

Old 11-30-2011, 03:45 PM   #108
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Shhhhh. Don't tell Santa. He'll get mad!
You told me it was his idea! Open marriage and all!

Old 11-30-2011, 03:48 PM   #109
BiUncle
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgirl4him View Post
lol switch....you are always so perfect with your descriptions. delicious! thank you!
She does do a nice job of wordsmithing that delicate moment doesn't she!

Old 11-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #110
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
You told me it was his idea! Open marriage and all!
Oops. Now I'm just as busted as many of Lit's population.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #111
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Oops. Now I'm just as busted as many of Lit's population.
Busted? Ooooo,.....does that mean you'll be cleaning out the elf after the big bang is done??

Old 11-30-2011, 04:33 PM   #112
DaddyJohn

Hmmmm that could be almost as fun to watch, now I know I need to get that ticket to the North Pole........looking for debit card......

Old 11-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #113
TwistingEther
Literotica Guru

This thread is more or less the embodiment of everything I lust for in a woman. To have a strong, confident, independent woman fall to her knees and implore me, as her Daddy, to do whatever I want to her - to have her beg, to open up to me, and do whatever I want, however rough or cruel it may be - that is.

Well.

It's something else.

Old 11-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #114
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistingEther View Post
This thread is more or less the embodiment of everything I lust for in a woman. To have a strong, confident, independent woman fall to her knees and implore me, as her Daddy, to do whatever I want to her - to have her beg, to open up to me, and do whatever I want, however rough or cruel it may be - that is.

Well.

It's something else.
sigh

You would be a cruel Daddy, TE...

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

I will hold you up when you canít stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 11-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #115
TwistingEther
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
sigh

You would be a cruel Daddy, TE...
Oh, but it would be worth it, my princess. I would reward you with the taste and feel of my cock, rockhard and pumping in and out of your mouth ... or your pussy ... or your ass ... I would pull your hair and growl in your ear while pounding my hips against your ass, I would make you realise that I wanted you more than anything else, and that it was you that was making me so hard, making me lose control, turning me into a savage beast ...

Old 11-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #116
DaddyJohn

Yes......a good baby girl has that effect on a Daddy......she can drive him to want to do things to her.....and turn us into a beast.....albeit a loving beast but a savage one at the time.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #117
sereneone4u
*always*

But I think a major point of being a good Daddy is the tenderness he bestows upon you, the care and giving...that he sees you for the special little girl that you are and that you are his princess too, not just his slut or whore...he can get that anywhere...but his motherfucking princess is different...she is unique and one of a kind.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

I will hold you up when you canít stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 11-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #118
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
But I think a major point of being a good Daddy is the tenderness he bestows upon you, the care and giving...that he sees you for the special little girl that you are and that you are his princess too, not just his slut or whore...he can get that anywhere...but his motherfucking princess is different...she is unique and one of a kind.
That's right, you muthafucking princess of mine!!!

Old 11-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #119
TwistingEther
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh, without a doubt! And don't get me wrong - I love to spoil my special little girl as well. But when I come to visit Literotica, my mind is usually inclined toward one particular thing.

It's probably a pretty unfair representation of what I'm actually like, to be honest. I mean, I'm not a complete bastard.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:06 PM   #120
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Oh, without a doubt! And don't get me wrong - I love to spoil my special little girl as well. But when I come to visit Literotica, my mind is usually inclined toward one particular thing.

It's probably a pretty unfair representation of what I'm actually like, to be honest. I mean, I'm not a complete bastard.
Oh no, not a COMPLETE bastard, TE

Old 11-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #121
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
That's right, you muthafucking princess of mine!!!
whatever

Last edited by sereneone4u : 01-08-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #122
TwistingEther
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh no, not a COMPLETE bastard, TE
Haha careful now, don't go getting lippy with me - you know how that turns out

Old 11-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #123
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
LOL...I am Viper2121's motherfucking princess
Lol. Yeah, it just felt like the thing to say!

Old 11-30-2011, 07:33 PM   #124
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Haha careful now, don't go getting lippy with me - you know how that turns out
I have no idea, I am a very good girl

Old 11-30-2011, 07:33 PM   #125
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Lol. Yeah, it just felt like the thing to say!
Hugs

Closed Thread