Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes there is nothing quite like sucking or throating his big Daddycock,forcing my nose to his pubic bone,gagging, choking,tears streaking makeup,eyes up to watch daddies face while he cradles the back of my head, taking the strain off my neck and calling me his special little whore.and that wonderful moment when he finally responds to my pleading eyes and cums in my throat in delicious pulses feeding me and calling me his good little cumbucket.Aaaah bliss.

lol switch....you are always so perfect with your descriptions. delicious! thank you!

Mmm, this is getting all prepped for Daddy!

I love having him shove his cock down my throat while I gag. I love him holding the back of my neck while he fucks my tight mouth. When he calls me his slut, his little cumslut, I feel so naughty and wet...mmm....Daddy's cock fucks the best. Always.

Mmmmmmm, there truly are some very lucky daddys out there with some very loving, good little girls.

Hmmmm that could be almost as fun to watch, now I know I need to get that ticket to the North Pole........looking for debit card......

This thread is more or less the embodiment of everything I lust for in a woman. To have a strong, confident, independent woman fall to her knees and implore me, as her Daddy, to do whatever I want to her - to have her beg, to open up to me, and do whatever I want, however rough or cruel it may be - that is.

Well.

It's something else.

This thread is more or less the embodiment of everything I lust for in a woman. To have a strong, confident, independent woman fall to her knees and implore me, as her Daddy, to do whatever I want to her - to have her beg, to open up to me, and do whatever I want, however rough or cruel it may be - that is.

Well.

It's something else.

sigh

You would be a cruel Daddy, TE...

sigh

You would be a cruel Daddy, TE...

Oh, but it would be worth it, my princess. I would reward you with the taste and feel of my cock, rockhard and pumping in and out of your mouth ... or your pussy ... or your ass ... I would pull your hair and growl in your ear while pounding my hips against your ass, I would make you realise that I wanted you more than anything else, and that it was you that was making me so hard, making me lose control, turning me into a savage beast ...

Yes......a good baby girl has that effect on a Daddy......she can drive him to want to do things to her.....and turn us into a beast.....albeit a loving beast but a savage one at the time.

But I think a major point of being a good Daddy is the tenderness he bestows upon you, the care and giving...that he sees you for the special little girl that you are and that you are his princess too, not just his slut or whore...he can get that anywhere...but his motherfucking princess is different...she is unique and one of a kind.:heart:

But I think a major point of being a good Daddy is the tenderness he bestows upon you, the care and giving...that he sees you for the special little girl that you are and that you are his princess too, not just his slut or whore...he can get that anywhere...but his motherfucking princess is different...she is unique and one of a kind.:heart:

That's right, you muthafucking princess of mine!!!

Oh, without a doubt! And don't get me wrong - I love to spoil my special little girl as well. But when I come to visit Literotica, my mind is usually inclined toward one particular thing.

It's probably a pretty unfair representation of what I'm actually like, to be honest. I mean, I'm not a complete bastard.

Oh, without a doubt! And don't get me wrong - I love to spoil my special little girl as well. But when I come to visit Literotica, my mind is usually inclined toward one particular thing.

It's probably a pretty unfair representation of what I'm actually like, to be honest. I mean, I'm not a complete bastard.

Oh no, not a COMPLETE bastard, TE:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back