Old 11-28-2011, 03:39 AM   #1
Marie89
Experienced

Daddy Fetish

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:27 AM   #2
onapalehorse
Experienced

Reminds me of The Offspring

Old 11-28-2011, 04:33 AM   #3
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie89 View Post
Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.
for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:40 AM   #4
Marie89
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.
Mmm, get that too. In my experience it's the older men that have that attitude but in essence I'm the same way. Mmm...a Daddy who takes care of his little girl...mmm...yea, that gets me wet.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:48 AM   #5
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Mmm, get that too. In my experience it's the older men that have that attitude but in essence I'm the same way. Mmm...a Daddy who takes care of his little girl...mmm...yea, that gets me wet.
my daddy is much younger than I am but it never feels that he is which is quite confusing when I think about it. I love being his good girl. Part of it is he knows me and my reactions so well, he can make me behave in the way he wants so easily

Old 11-28-2011, 05:05 AM   #6
jackstud
Jack

Both of you such good girls

Old 11-28-2011, 05:10 AM   #7
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Fuck yes!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 11-28-2011, 05:19 AM   #8
masterdrakin
Literotica Guru

Quote:
And this alone is why you have to love SwitchBitch.

The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer.It has never yet melted. —D.H. Lawrence

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”

”The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

Old 11-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #9
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Fuck yes!
there is something rather wonderful about it isn't there? When he is in control and I get to be such a dirty little girl with no guilt (because daddy made me do it )it makes me cum so hardagain and again. Yes please daddy

Old 11-28-2011, 05:30 AM   #10
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
there is something rather wonderful about it isn't there? When he is in control and I get to be such a dirty little girl with no guilt (because daddy made me do it )it makes me cum so hardagain and again. Yes please daddy
God yes!

He is my first and only...I first started out just teasing him with the whole Daddy thing....and now....well now...I totally crave it...so fucking hawt!

He made me want it, the evil bastard, lol

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 11-28-2011, 05:33 AM   #11
jackstud
Jack

You girls know how treat a Man.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:42 AM   #12
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
You girls know how treat a Man.

whatever

Last edited by sereneone4u : 01-08-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:46 AM   #13
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
I just know I have the best Daddy in the world and he really knows how to treat his princess and slut.
Your Daddy raised you well Darlin and a very lucky guy

Old 11-28-2011, 05:50 AM   #14
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Your Daddy raised you well Darlin and a very lucky guy
Yes he does and thank you.

I know I am lucky too.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:55 AM   #15
jackstud
Jack

Now run along n warm up his bed

Old 11-28-2011, 09:16 AM   #16
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdrakin View Post
And this alone is why you have to love SwitchBitch.
why thank you sir

Old 11-28-2011, 09:22 AM   #17
ravi64
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Wait till i skin you alive

Old 11-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #18
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by onapalehorse View Post
Reminds me of The Offspring
It reminds me of many similar threads here.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #19
Marie89
Experienced

I think it speaks to a nurturing side to us too. It let's us be innocent and still be very naughty, very dirty, and yet...extremely good girls.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #20
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
I think it speaks to a nurturing side to us too. It let's us be innocent and still be very naughty, very dirty, and yet...extremely good girls.
yes, a masculine nurturing...

Old 11-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #21
Pervy_Sage

INteresting thread. I've had that kind of relationship before. I enjoyed it immensely. I have a natural nurturing streak, so my "little girl" never had an issue doing what I asked. She was 15 years older than I was, but you could never tell.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #22
sereneone4u
*always*

what ever

Last edited by sereneone4u : 01-08-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #23
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
My daddy is 5.5 years younger than me....but no one would know I was unless I told them.

And I was totally not into it until Daddy...I love the power play of it and the masculine tenderness and caring
Yeah. I wasn't into it either until she got it going. I enjoy having power, but I don't let it go to my head. I tend to use it to bring "her" unbridled pleasure...just in differing ways....

Old 11-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #24
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Yeah. I wasn't into it either until she got it going. I enjoy having power, but I don't let it go to my head. I tend to use it to bring "her" unbridled pleasure...just in differing ways....
It is not in person...we are both Litsters, lol....it is Lit, chat, text, phone.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #25
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
It is not in person...we are both Litsters, lol....it is Lit, chat, text, phone.
Lol. I;ve done that too.

Closed Thread