Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-28-2011, 02:06 AM   #301
SubCDinPHX
Experienced
 
SubCDinPHX is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 43
i have fantasized about every one of my girlfriends over the years being with others. Actually, i have had many guilty feelings because even during sex, i have often thought that i would prefer to watch them with someone else than to be inside them myself. Perhaps that's part of the reason that my ideal situation would be where i orally service my Domme or Dom only while they have sex with others... however, i'd like to be inside them every so often just to feel the connection... like maybe on a birthday or anniversary.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 02:24 AM   #302
partsecond
Really Experienced
 
partsecond is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCDinPHX View Post
i have fantasized about every one of my girlfriends over the years being with others. Actually, i have had many guilty feelings because even during sex, i have often thought that i would prefer to watch them with someone else than to be inside them myself. Perhaps that's part of the reason that my ideal situation would be where i orally service my Domme or Dom only while they have sex with others... however, i'd like to be inside them every so often just to feel the connection... like maybe on a birthday or anniversary.
great fantasy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 03:02 AM   #303
SubCDinPHX
Experienced
 
SubCDinPHX is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by partsecond View Post
great fantasy.
Thanks i hope it will be more than a fantasy some day
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #304
jrwams
Really Experienced
 
jrwams is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 232
So my wife and I went out the other night to go play at a local club. She was wearing a pair of her very tight jeans that made her ass look incredible and a top that had major cleavage going on. I had her go into the club by herself while went and parked the car and sat there for about 15 min. When I got inside and found where she was sitting, she had a drink in her hand and some guy was already talking to her. She saw me as I sat down across the bar from her and gave me a little smile as she continued to talk to the guy. I watched as she leaned into him so they could talk as the music was loud, she leaned in such a way that he had a good look down her top at her tits. They were talking and laughing when he put his arm around her, this started to give me a tingling in my pants.
More to follow later!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #305
minago
Experienced
 
minago is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaGirl07 View Post
Wow...I thought this seemed like a neat topic. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped straight to the last page? After all that draining negativity, I don't have any desire to read the first 9 (?) pages of the thread. I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would attack another person on this or any other Literotica thread for what they're into. No, maybe it isn't your cup of tea, but you're on a freakin' erotica site. How "normal" are YOU, really?
you wanna know why?

because it's a fucked up activity to the point of people have gotten killed over the bullshit .

i don't know how you can justify an activity that's basically cheating and infidelity.

i guess you take part in it ,in that case roll your eyes all you want bitch.

for me i rather have a stable relationship with someone i can trust cept some tramp wanting me to fuck some strange.

Last edited by minago : 12-06-2011 at 12:04 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #306
Riles
Literotica Guru
 
Riles's Avatar
 
Riles is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Canadian Chick
Posts: 18,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieTS View Post
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?
When Mr. Riles and I started out playing with 'others', being all together in the same room seemed like some sort of rule amoung the other couples -- which was fine, but their reasons for doing so seemed to fall a little shy of the truth. They always claimed it was so they could enjoy their spouse being with someone else, which is what this thread is asking, but when the time came, I never found my partners shifting their focus from what we were doing to what Mr. Riles and the other woman were up to. Now I'm not sure if that's a case of being 'lost in the moment' or if their reasons for us all sharing a room were more fear based, but to date, I don't know that this desire has ever made good beyond the fantasies of the mind.
__________________
"I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it" ~Maya Angelou~
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #307
chargergirl
Mod of Fet. Central
 
chargergirl's Avatar
 
chargergirl is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 17,640
Let's not forget the spirit of the forum, as defined by this post in the sticky at the top of the front page:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=752360

Welcome to Fetish & Sexuality Central!
This is the home for all those topics that really get you going.

Do you have a thing for women in short skirts? Maybe you like a gorgeous pair of feet? Do you love to play erotically with balloons? Then this is the place for you!

Fetish Central is your place for discussing whatever turns you on.

NOT PERMITTED here or anywhere on Literotica.com:
Bestiality
Underage (All fetishes must be for 18+ only)

Please see the Forum Rules for complete posting guidelines.

Please keep this a SAFE place for conversation. Try not to ridicule someone just because you think their fetish is weird. Yours might seem equally weird to someone else!

Have fun!


__________________
Don't take yourself so serious, you're not that important.

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

"You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford (18921979) Canadian actress, co-founder of United Artists

"There is only one country: the earth. There is only one people: humanity. There is only one religion: love." - Erasmus
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #308
Somehowyou
Literotica Guru
 
Somehowyou is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: midwest
Posts: 1,669
You made your point

Quote:
Originally Posted by minago View Post
you wanna know why?

because it's a fucked up activity to the point of people have gotten killed over the bullshit .

i don't know how you can justify an activity that's basically cheating and infidelity.

i guess you take part in it ,in that case roll your eyes all you want bitch.

for me i rather have a stable relationship with someone i can trust cept some tramp wanting me to fuck some strange.
Hey Minago....You made your point. You made it again and again and again. the first time you made your point you took a ration of shit for it and that was wrong. I defended you the first two time....But you made your point again and again and again and again. I am not in to the Dom/Sub BDSM thing so guess what? I do not post in their forum.

Unless this secretly excites you and you hate yourself for it???? time to move on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #309
firenzi
sans culotte
 
firenzi's Avatar
 
firenzi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 1,663
This thread was interesting to read.

Although it's not anywhere near the same as a spouse, I once dated a guy who was very much into watching his girlfriends have sex with other men. He was a voyeur and very controlling. It was exciting at first- the situations gave me this sort of thrilling sense of degradation- but his demands eventually became too much for me, so we went our separate ways. My experience with him put me off the whole idea for a long time. Now, it's something I kind of miss.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 07:01 AM   #310
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 11,040
The idea of her just catting round is NOT on any of my lists. MFM, this is. I don't think I could sit at home or in the other room knowing she's having it off with another guy. If she were too come round for a MFM......She and I, then another man of our choice I could handle that.... I have been invited in as the second man for a married cpl. It was amazing. I also like the idea of a FMF.....
This Idea of being a cuck...nope.

Im sure Lindsayrea will Critique my composition......HeHeee. I certainly hope you have a sense of Humor.
__________________
An Armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man lives in Kalafornia, Chicago, New York, Colorado....

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #311
Sam37
Really Really Experienced
 
Sam37's Avatar
 
Sam37 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 484
I'm with klippert.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 01:34 PM   #312
goldenpalomino
Literotica Guru
 
goldenpalomino's Avatar
 
goldenpalomino is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 29,708
My ex wife slept with another man without me knowing about it. It led to our divorce because I felt then, and wrongly, that I should feel devastated about it. Really, it turned me on.

I wish my wife and I talked about her sleeping with other men, couples, groups of men or whatever, before she did so, because I would have immensely enjoyed watching her taking cock and come, and participating with her.

My current girlfriend is not a swinger, yet I encourage her to become one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #313
fzintzock
Really Experienced
 
fzintzock is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: central ky
Posts: 114
don't want to be a cuck but would love to watch my wife fuck someone
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #314
handyandy666620
Experienced
 
handyandy666620 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 37
hi everyone...
i have heard my wife getting fucked by another man..that is erotic has it makes you use your imagination run wild
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #315
maybenomaybeno
Virgin
 
maybenomaybeno is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by firenzi View Post
This thread was interesting to read.

Although it's not anywhere near the same as a spouse, I once dated a guy who was very much into watching his girlfriends have sex with other men. He was a voyeur and very controlling. It was exciting at first- the situations gave me this sort of thrilling sense of degradation- but his demands eventually became too much for me, so we went our separate ways. My experience with him put me off the whole idea for a long time. Now, it's something I kind of miss.
Hmm, yeah, that sounds hot to me.

I think the "thrilling sense of degradation" is what turns me on in part... but also for me it involves the idea of, say, a woman who would fantasize about treating sexual encounters rather casually, and would think of sucking off a guy or giving him a handjob as being her "good deed for the day" or something. I guess that idea in particular is very appealing to me b/c i was raised in a culture which tends to view sex in very restrictive terms, linked up with marriage, etc., and other religious/legal codes. Not to mention the cult of romance, which would seem to only sanction sexual encounters taking place between two people who have fallen in love. Perhaps as a result, the idea of a woman serving men sexually in a casual sense is very appealing to me.

I still remember a website I saw probably a decade ago that showed a woman sucking guys off while some of them were watching a football game on television. I'm not even much of a football fan, but for some reason that seemed really hot to me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2011, 02:34 AM   #316
WLF
Experienced
 
WLF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenMouth View Post
Absolutely. I want to see her with a huge black cock in her.

The closest I get is seeing her with her 9" black dildo (which I bought for her).

Sometimes she just sucks it while I watch; other times she'll take it all the way.

Last night she treated me to both; she even said repeatedly 'I love black cock... I really want black cock inside me...'

Also she agreed to let me film her saying it, which I'll be doing soon!
That is hot! any chance you'll be allowed to share that video?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2011, 02:56 AM   #317
WLF
Experienced
 
WLF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW411311 View Post
My fiancee fucks other men. When I masturbate that is usually what I think about. Her and I don't talk about it, yet it is clearly the elephant in the room.

For me and I assume most men, it is a tradeoff. I like the idea of my soon to be wife more than I like her. I'm willing to forgive the unfaithfulness, because I like having her on my arm. Despite our unhealthy sex lives, she makes me feel like I have succeeded.

I don't mind the sexual relationship, because it has turned into a kink of mine and led to exploring some sexual affairs of my own on my own time.
Does she tell you about the other men she has sex with? or did you find out yourself?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #318
snorkyman
Really Experienced
 
snorkyman is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 188
Whoa, I need to check in here more often. I had no idea this thread could cause so much bad feeling. It was a totally innocent question! I just wanted to know if anyone felt the same horny feeling I get too?

That said...... we are all different ( "I'm not" .....Life of Brian) and whatever floats my boat might not float the next persons.

I am quite happy to continue to get off whilst seeing my wife being fucked senseless by someone else, and joining in that union.

Hell I love it and so does she. It works for us.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2011, 02:09 AM   #319
shesnotcheating
Loves Spam
 
shesnotcheating is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieTS View Post
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?
Desperately. For me, it's because my wife has so little interest in sex. I fantasize constantly about her being exposed to a huge cock and something inside her just "snapping". Suddenly, my sexless wife just has to have it. Not realistic, but that's why they're called fantasies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2011, 12:30 AM   #320
SxxxyRdHd25
Literotica Guru
 
SxxxyRdHd25's Avatar
 
SxxxyRdHd25 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Land of Oz (as in The Wizard of Oz) Kansas
Posts: 969
My hubby does... We are contemplating at least a 3some with another guy or possibly a full swap...


Sxxxy
__________________
Tie me up, gag me & fuck me silly!!!

The Resurrection of SxxxyRdHd25
Sexy Photo Shoot
My SexMap

Random PM's will not be answered!!! If you want to tell me you love my pics... POST IT ON THE BOARD!!! Thnx!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #321
goldenpalomino
Literotica Guru
 
goldenpalomino's Avatar
 
goldenpalomino is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 29,708
The fantasy of watching your wife get stuffed and filled by other guys, wouldn't be so unusual if there wasn't such a societal prejudice against it.

Read "sex at dawn." The societal expectation of monogamy in a relationship is against nature!

By the way, I'd love to see my girlfriend fucked by other men, as long as they respected our boundaries and she enjoyed it. Unfortunately I don't think my current girlfriend would enjoy it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkyman View Post
Whoa, I need to check in here more often. I had no idea this thread could cause so much bad feeling. It was a totally innocent question! I just wanted to know if anyone felt the same horny feeling I get too?

That said...... we are all different ( "I'm not" .....Life of Brian) and whatever floats my boat might not float the next persons.

I am quite happy to continue to get off whilst seeing my wife being fucked senseless by someone else, and joining in that union.

Hell I love it and so does she. It works for us.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #322
VareseNocturn
Experienced
 
VareseNocturn is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The land of the new rising sun
Posts: 38
Nish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha_in61 View Post
I really wonder why men are like this. Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying with another man?

I feel bad to think that my husband cheats me.

The reasons for the vary existence of this fantasy are multi dimensional and relative to various categories that Cuckold men fall into, My Cuck fantasy is centered around the fact that my wife's ex had a extremely well endowed and shortly into our relationship she admitted to me that while she loves and is pleasured by my size and my zeal to orally pleasure her, she does fantasize and miss the deep penetration from her exes monster penis. Immediately upon her telling me this I wanted to focus diligent energy on not hindering her natural needs and I validated her desire, and guaranteed that, with mutual agreements on certain boundaries it would not affect our marriage negatively in the respect that I would attach fault to her for actualizing her fantasy with no clouds of guilt because she ultimately did breach " Marriage Vows " I reassured her that I wouldn't use this as negative or manipulative leverage in any way if our marriage did ever become problemed
__________________
My mind is shuffling its deck tonight, slipping one card over another, letting them all fall together at the corners; the random hand of memory is dealing from the bottom of the pack.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #323
BosozokuX
Literotica Guru
 
BosozokuX's Avatar
 
BosozokuX is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 921
Yes, and it won't be the 1st time!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #324
goldenpalomino
Literotica Guru
 
goldenpalomino's Avatar
 
goldenpalomino is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 29,708
Good for you! One of the main reason's men like this is because their lady likes it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VareseNocturn View Post
The reasons for the vary existence of this fantasy are multi dimensional and relative to various categories that Cuckold men fall into, My Cuck fantasy is centered around the fact that my wife's ex had a extremely well endowed and shortly into our relationship she admitted to me that while she loves and is pleasured by my size and my zeal to orally pleasure her, she does fantasize and miss the deep penetration from her exes monster penis. Immediately upon her telling me this I wanted to focus diligent energy on not hindering her natural needs and I validated her desire, and guaranteed that, with mutual agreements on certain boundaries it would not affect our marriage negatively in the respect that I would attach fault to her for actualizing her fantasy with no clouds of guilt because she ultimately did breach " Marriage Vows " I reassured her that I wouldn't use this as negative or manipulative leverage in any way if our marriage did ever become problemed
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #325
shesnotcheating
Loves Spam
 
shesnotcheating is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 388
Preferably several, each of them horse-hung.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.