the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

support_360_320.jpg

It’s our middle name…

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size]

and the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2011 Winter Holiday Contest

Proving that two contests are better than one...

birthdaybabes.jpg

how are you celebrating? And which holiday are you celebrating?

[size=+2]
Erotica's #1 Writing Contests
[/size]

Last edited:
Well two of the really big boys stepped up to the plate and submitted stories today. In fact both are previous A.I.R. winners.

Thanks for sharing guys!

0bdcc947aaaa.jpg

Modern Day Marriage - A Thanksgiving Story.
Submitted by StangStar06 (Loving Wives) 11/23/11

Mom's Roommate - After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.
Submitted by klrxo (Incest/Taboo) 11/23/11

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

8.gif

scene from upcoming sw production...

I just wanted to remind everyone that we’re nearing the halfway point of the A.I.R. Winter Holiday Contest and I also wanted to remind authors that the A.I.R. part of the contest does have different “submission” rules than the LITEROTICA one.

Please try and remember that we do not accept stories into the A.I.R. part of the contest from the following categories: Non-Human, Sci-Fi, Non-Erotic or Novels (and other subcategories).

We also accept only one entry per author (including ALTS).

And of course all stories must be original stories written specifically for the contest.

Voting must be turned on (duh!).

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,

Please note that top 25 MOST FAVORITED authors are allowed some leeway in the application of these rules due to their recognized brilliance.

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size]

adakatz9.jpg

talk about black friday! is there no originality at all left in AHland ... talk abouut cookie cutter stories... c'mon writers - try to stretch yourself a tiny bit...

[size=+3]
Cured For Christmas
[/size]

beautiful-latina-woman-with-cofee-or-tea.jpg

why shouldn't melissa smile?

Cured for Christmas Dad won't so son must try to cure his lesbian sister.
4.53 1632 74928 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11
Public Comments: 41

The figures above are after 14 days. Over the last 3 days since jim’s last update he has gained 38 VOTES, 1622 VIEWS, and one new COMMENT. The SCORE stayed the same!

ScouriesWorld thanks you.​

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

The 2011 Winter Holiday Contest MANU Award winning author will be announced on December 13th.

Who will be presented the final MANU to be awarded in 2011?

Who will be the 10th LITEROTICAN to win this world famous prize?

Who will be joining this group of erotic writing giants?

Daniellekitten
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything

Nominations are now being accepted. Please email or PM me with your choice and why you believe your nominated author deserves it.

Good morning!

We thought it might be appropriate at this time (halfway through the 2011 Winter Holiday Contest to review past winners of the A.I.R. section of the Winter Holiday contest. Find below the 2009 winners (I’ll show the 2010 winners later today or ttomorrow).

All in all I think everyone would agree that the two lists of winners is an extraordinary grouping of the best LITEROTICA has to offer. It’ll be fun to see how the 2011 winners measure up.

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2009 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST
[/size]

A.I.R. 2009 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2009 Winter Holiday Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Mom’s Christmas Dress by alwayswantedto

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Thanking Our Soldiers by sarahhh

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

Emily’s Xmas Milk by scouries

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

Maggie’s Gift by MistressLynn

Last edited:
Well this is a lucky day for all LITEROTICANS!

Whenever you see the name youbadboy you know you're in for a treat. And its been quite a while since this superstar entered an A.I.R. contest. One of the sites most popular and talented writers.

Welcome and good luck!

[size=+2]Rachel's Secret[/size] - Rachel comes to live with her Uncle.
Submitted by youbadboy (Incest/Taboo) 11/26/11

-edgar-degas-uncle-and-niece.jpg

degas – uncle and niece​

more past winners...

Hi!
As promised (seeing we’re halfway through the 2011 Winter Holiday Contest) here’s the list of the 2010 Winter Holiday Contest winners as chosen by the ASSSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.).
All in all I think everyone would agree that the two lists of winners is an extraordinary grouping of the best LITEROTICA has to offer. It’ll be fun to see how the 2011 winners measure up.

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2010 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST
[/size]

A.I.R. 2010 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2010 Winter Holidays Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Charity Begins Next Door by Tx Tall Tales

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

A Merry Christmas For One And All by Baron de Sade

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Just Beth by Slirpuff

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

Retaliation by D G Hear

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

A Pair of Ice Slates by MugsyB

Last edited:
[size=+4]Ohhhh myyyyy gawd!!!!![/size]

I’ve got to tell you that all of us at A.I.R. have been pretty darn happy with the quality of writers that the Winter Holiday Contest has garnered.

And then yesterday it was even taken up a notch when the famous youbadboy entered his latest bestseller. It can’t get any better than that we thought.

But look what greeted us this morning: the BARON! A top ten MOST FAVVORITE and all round good guy.

And cphucker (also known as _), a 100+ comment club member and the author of the tenth most read story on site.

nikki_2021 has written the greatest saga in LITEROTICA history (“A Brother and a Sister” various chapters), read by some six million readers. She’s an Officer in the 1000+ vote club as well as a member of the 100+ comment club!

And then another one from MANU Award winner Samuelx.

[size=+2]Trading Spaces[/size] - Submitted by BarondeSade 11/27/11

[size=+2]Naughty Boy[/size] - Submitted by Cphucker 11/27/11

NAUGHTY+OR+NICE,+Pants+Down+Christmas+Spanking+Cheesecake+Boy+by+Paul+Richmond.jpg

naughty boy?

[size=+2]Twins Find Fun in the Minivan[/size] - Submitted by nikki_2021 11/27/11

[size=+2]Black On Black Pegging: Religion[/size] - Submitted by Samuelx (Fetish) 11/27/11

And then, as if the above wasn’t enough, we received an entry from another MANU winner. And not just any MANU winner. No this young lady is widely regarded as LITEROTICA’S #1 author. A onetime #1 MOST FAVORITE and 2 time “Authoress of the Year”, when you combine her name with the names of the four above, we’re left with the greatest submission day in the history of A.I.R. Yes we recieved an entry from the "unmentionable one"!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen,

unfortunately a pretty weak day for contest submissions...

... so why not read this really good story ...

[size=+3]
Cured For Christmas
[/size]

beautiful-latina-woman-with-coupons.jpg

i’m picking Roberto…

4.53 1659 76482 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11
Public Comments: 44

The figures above are after 17 days. Over the last 3 days since the last update the story has gained 27 VOTES, 1554 VIEWS, and three new COMMENTS. The SCORE dropped by 0.01!

ScouriesWorld thanks you.​

Three more biggies joined the A.I.R. fray today – two LW stars and the wolfman!

[size=+2]Benedict and Veronica Horton[/size] - He's a genius and she's a nymph: a fiery mix.
Submitted by Matt Moreau (Loving Wives) 11/29/11

[size=+2]Slave to the Servants[/size] - An ex intergalactic sex slave's changing role in her world.
Submitted by DoctorWolf (Sci-Fi & Fantasy) 11/29/11

[size=+2] Anger Management[/size] - I'm not really that bad, "Am I"
Submitted by Huedogg2 (Loving Wives) 11/29/11

Ndamukong-Suh.jpg

poster boy for huedogg’s story

Good luck guys!

[size=+4]Ohhhh myyyyy gawd!!!!![/size]

I’ve got to tell you that all of us at A.I.R. have been pretty darn happy with the quality of writers that the Winter Holiday Contest has garnered.

And then yesterday it was even taken up a notch when the famous youbadboy entered his latest bestseller. It can’t get any better than that we thought.

Funny, he's not on this list:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/contest.php/winter-contest-2011

So where is the "contest" he entered?

[size=+2]Trading Spaces[/size] - Submitted by BarondeSade 11/27/11

[size=+2]Naughty Boy[/size] - Submitted by Cphucker 11/27/11

[size=+2]Twins Find Fun in the Minivan[/size] - Submitted by nikki_2021 11/27/11

[size=+2]Black On Black Pegging: Religion[/size] - Submitted by Samuelx (Fetish) 11/27/11

Nope, none of them on this list either:

So where are their stories? Where can we vote on them for A.I.R.?

And then, as if the above wasn’t enough, we received an entry from another MANU winner. And not just any MANU winner. No this young lady is widely regarded as LITEROTICA’S #1 author. A onetime #1 MOST FAVORITE and 2 time “Authoress of the Year”, when you combine her name with the names of the four above, we’re left with the greatest submission day in the history of A.I.R. Yes we recieved an entry from the "unmentionable one"!

Don't see her on this list either:

So where are their "contest" entries and where can we read and vote on them? After all, you're all about the reader, so we should be able to read and vote in your "contest" just as we should for the Literotica contest, right?

Three more biggies joined the A.I.R. fray today – two LW stars and the wolfman!

[size=+2]Benedict and Veronica Horton[/size] - He's a genius and she's a nymph: a fiery mix.
Submitted by Matt Moreau (Loving Wives) 11/29/11

[size=+2]Slave to the Servants[/size] - An ex intergalactic sex slave's changing role in her world.
Submitted by DoctorWolf (Sci-Fi & Fantasy) 11/29/11

[size=+2] Anger Management[/size] - I'm not really that bad, "Am I"
Submitted by Huedogg2 (Loving Wives) 11/29/11

And three more "bogus" entries into your "contest." Which if you read any of the entires (if you can find them in this contest) you'll see that more than likely NONE of them are Winter Holiday themed. Wonder if they'll be disqualified?

Really, at least make sure the story titles your copying and pasting are at least appearing in the Literotica contest. After all, you use the LITEROTICA numbers to determine the winners of your "contest."

Well, as the old saying goes: “You can’t teach stupid”. So we’ll make no attempt to enlighten our fan from the upper peninsula. However, for those who may have been confused by her rant let me explain just how A.I.R. contests work. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion.

1) All stories submitted to the site during the contest period are automatically entered into the A.I.R. section of the contest (and then of course subjected to A.I.R. eligibility rules - i.e. no non-human)

2) The winners of the MOST VOTES, MOST COMMENTS, MOST VIEWS, and MOST FAVORITED awards are based on the votes, comments, views and favoritings the stories receive as reported by LITEROTICA. The winner of the HIGHEST RATED story award is likewise determined by the LITEROTICA score it receives (although A.I.R. adjusts these scores by using a “category multiplier” that removes category bias and makes it an even playing field for all.

3) The final (and most prestigious) award, the BEST in CONTEST award, is determined solely by A.I.R. member voting.

maslin-nudist-beach-5707488.jpg

a.i.r. member contemplating her choices…

4) A story can only in one prize in every contest.

Well, as the old saying goes: “You can’t teach stupid”. So we’ll make no attempt to enlighten our fan from the upper peninsula. However, for those who may have been confused by her rant let me explain just how A.I.R. contests work. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion.

1) All stories submitted to the site during the contest period are automatically entered into the A.I.R. section of the contest (and then of course subjected to A.I.R. eligibility rules - i.e. no non-human)

2) The winners of the MOST VOTES, MOST COMMENTS, MOST VIEWS, and MOST FAVORITED awards are based on the votes, comments, views and favoritings the stories receive as reported by LITEROTICA. The winner of the HIGHEST RATED story award is likewise determined by the LITEROTICA score it receives (although A.I.R. adjusts these scores by using a “category multiplier” that removes category bias and makes it an even playing field for all.

3) The final (and most prestigious) award, the BEST in CONTEST award, is determined solely by A.I.R. member voting.

maslin-nudist-beach-5707488.jpg

a.i.r. member contemplating her choices…

4) A story can only in one prize in every contest.

Nice tap dance, Blow-Up Doll 2.0, but if you're using LITEROTICA numbers, then A.I.R. is using fraudulent numbers. WHERE IS YOUR CONTEST PAGE?? And if any story is allowed in the contest, then how come you're calling it the A.I.R. Winter Holidays contest? Most of the stories you've stolen to enter in your FAKE contest have nothing to do with Winter Holidays.

Last edited:
boy now i understand why gabby had her on the ignored list!

sweetie you're my first ignored one! Poof, you're gone...

http://www.literotica.com/s/cured-for-christmas

beautiful-latina-woman-with-cofee-or-tea.jpg

roberto is sooooo much better than emmanuelle …

4.52 1692 79315 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11
Public Comments: 46

The figures above are after 20 days. Over the last 3 days since the last update the story has gained 33 VOTES, 2833 VIEWS, and two new COMMENTS. The SCORE dropped by another 0.01!

ScouriesWorld thanks you…
[/SIZE]

image.php

I just don’t understand it!

I mean the man is capable of so much better. He’s a Top 100 author for crying out loud! That’s what makes his descent into serial, chapters and continuing sagas for his contest entries so sad.

Why does he insist on looking backward and not forward? Surely he doesn’t want to be known as yesterdays man?

Todays entries were pretty weak all around except for the entry by stangstar.

[size=+2]Kissing My Angel Goodnight[/size]
Submitted by StangStar06 (Loving Wives) 12/01/11

466186_Kiss-from-an-Angel.jpg

Hopefully it will pick up over the weekend. As of this morning the A.I.R. section of the contest has received 1487 entries of which 984 have met the submission guidelines of the contest. Among the entries are submissions from 4 MANU Award winners and 12 of the top 20 “most favorited” authors. Lets hope we continue at this pace until the closing date. Hopefully today was just an exception to the rule…

Last edited:
sweetie you're my first ignored one! Poof, you're gone...

The equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALA!" You can't ignore me, your ego won't allow it.

Funny how whenever someone gets close to the truth, though, you always "put them on your ignore list". I guess you figure if YOU can't see the truth, no one else can either.

In case no one told you, it doesn't work that way, sunshine.

Have a nice day.

450a.JPG

Then then continues to respond to their posts

Oh don’t worry mr pilot, while jim and gabby have (had in gabby’s case) you on ignore, so far I haven’t taken that step. I only have two ignored ones so far, the wacko babe from the upper peninsula and that weird, gay, sci-fi guy from ALTville.

You’re still far too amusing. Watching you and lovergirl arguing from one end of LITEROTICA forum land to the other gives me my morning chuckle.

Mind you I don’t get it why a man with your ‘elitest’ background would ever want to chase lovergirl’s skirts. Show some pride man!

AAAAAirgQtsAAAAAAG7mmw.jpg

Leave this poor deluded person alone. If not for hers or your sake then for the rest of us. You’re sixty – not six!

image.php

I just don’t understand it!

I mean the man is capable of so much better. He’s a Top 100 author for crying out loud! That’s what makes his descent into serial, chapters and continuing sagas for his contest entries so sad.

Why does he insist on looking backward and not forward? Surely he doesn’t want to be known as yesterdays man?

I suppose you would have been critical of Spillane J. F. Cooper of A. C. Doyle for continuing to write stories about the characters. :eek:

Congratulations StangStar!!!!

The following story is the first in LITEROTICA themed contest history to have received 100+ comments during it's first 24 hours on the site.

A singular achievement. Well done.

[size=+2]Kissing My Angel Goodnight

Submitted by StangStar06 (Loving Wives) 12/01/11

466186_Kiss-from-an-Angel.jpg

[/size]

image.php

I suppose you would have been critical of Spillane J. F. Cooper of A. C. Doyle for continuing to write stories about their characters

Don’t be silly or touchy my good man! Remember it was you who raised jim’s name when you mentioned your new story.

You seem to be confused about jim’s position. Let me try to clarify it for you. [SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld
has no problem with authors submitting either chapters of stories and/or serials and/or continuing sagas etc., etc. to the site.

However we do believe that “themed contest” entries should be original, stand alone works that do not include characters, plot lines, locations, etc. from any of the authors previous works. And you and the other serial authors know exactly why!

The QUEEN wisely banned chapters from these contests some years ago. A decision that was widely appreciated. However, since then, a number of AHers (for example you, darkboy, jayman, lunaticlady among others) have tried to skirt the rule to get an advantage over the other authors. An unfair advantage.

And so we will continue to point out your shady, nefarious acts. We believe in outing those of you who try to exploit the rules and the QUEEN’S good nature.

All we want is a fair playing field for all. Is that too much to ask?[/SIZE]

450a.JPG

I only have two ignored ones so far, the wacko babe from the upper peninsula and that weird, gay, sci-fi guy from ALTville.

AAAAAirgQtsAAAAAAG7mmw.jpg

Leave this poor deluded person alone. If not for hers or your sake then for the rest of us. You’re sixty – not six!

Grr...

Not an alt, not a guy. This fuckwad projects so much I feel like a screen

Grr...

Not an alt, not a guy. This fuckwad projects so much I feel like a screen

He's really not worth it. I just like to have fun with the dimwit. He's been saying for months that I'm from the upper peninsula, when I've said on several occasions over the past several years that I'm from the Detroit area. I've corrected him more times that I can count, although I don't know why I ever did. I don't even bother correcting him any more.

And he calls ME stupid. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back