Old 10-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #76
ivantheterrible
use to give a shit

my ex wife was a total freak in the bed. a shy exhibitionist, as in having her pics taken and posted on the net as long as her face wasn't showing. would do anything sexual. on the street you'd swear she was a run of the mill boring housewife who had a job.
after leaving my ex i had a girlfriend for a bit who was wild and crazy on the street but was boring a hell in bed.
then my 2nd girlfriend was nice, a pothead, did odd things, fun to be around but confessed she didn't like sex at all.
maybe next time i can find a happy medium. and things will work out.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:42 PM   #77
Kyssi1
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by amofiga View Post
Kyssi. I understand what you are saying. It is unfortunate that neither gender can generally be open with who they are without being judged by most. It's been my experience over my many years that about 20% of the general population is very highly sexed and a tad "kinky" or at least really raunchy behind closed doors. About 20% are flat out prudes that are the type that rally for the censorship of anything and everything that's remotely erotic. The other 60% range from "don't really like it, don't really care, to I like sex as long as it's missionary with the lights off and not too messy. I feel blessed to have at least had the acquaintance of at least a few members of the top 20% along life's path. Some had the traditional supposed "prude" jobs like librarian, teacher, and even (loved this one) marriage counselor. But they could indeed let their "freak out" behind closed doors and it was wonderful.
I really just assumed that everyone is like me. I'm definitely a closet freak; every time I see something, I want to try it. But all my friends and coworkers think I'm a complete prude. It is more that I'd prefer to discuss sexual things with the guy I'm doing them with, and no one else.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #78
typacritt
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammiluvscock View Post
Lol, I think I may fit into this category . I know when to be prim and proper, and I know when to drop my knickers lol!

xx
How do you know which to do when? Sometimes getting the two mixed up would be fun

Old 10-24-2011, 10:12 PM   #79
ace195008
Literotica Guru

I think its wonderful everyone is talking about the secret slut. Everyone has sexual wishes/desires/fantasies and as long as it doesnt hurt anyone i feel its ok.

Oustanding ladies..be who u r ....

- Creator of software, enjoyer of arts, including Photography.
- Love of Music - especially R&R, Jazz
- Big AC/DC Fan ...ROCK on
- Excellent cook , cant say I am a chef
- I am 60 not dead you know
- A tall guy, 6' 8" ....
- My Motto: "When the going gets tough the tough get
going"
-----------------------------

Old 10-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #80
Sarah29uk
Virgin

I've never thought of it as being slutty, it's just what me and my boyfriend do, but I have thought too myself a few times in work I wonder what people think of me? I'm quiet in work not shy just quiet and don't really bother with anyone. But when you think of what you were doing in the bedroom maybe 12 hours before well I wonder what they would think then

Old 10-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #81
llsg1

------------

Last edited by llsg1 : 03-29-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #82
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Of course we love "secret sluts"...........our dream to have this wonderfully accepted woman at work and the PTA meetings and this very open minded......no boundaries slut in the bedroom.......kitchen.....car.....adult book store.....forest preserve.....etc......some one who fully understands her vulnerabilities......embraces them........is all good.........

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 10-26-2011, 06:44 AM   #83
LiLCheerPrinces
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Queen View Post
Oh yes, this would be me!! Wholesome and the "girl next door" in public, but a TOTAL WHORE in the bedroom
I wouldnt say i am a total whore, but in the past i was moreso then now......

Family and such and the way i was raised and have to maintain and uphold a certain image made this sorta hard.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:48 AM   #84
itouchmyse1f
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffy69 View Post
-------------that's why i drive a mini van !!!!!!!!!!!
very nice panties

Old 10-26-2011, 09:55 AM   #85
llsg1

-----------

Last edited by llsg1 : 03-29-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #86
Runr4Life

I've had sexual relationships like this. They were completely professional, business as usual, by day. But in the bedroom.........look out! No rules! That's how I started getting involved with threesomes.

Old 10-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #87
amofiga
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyssi1 View Post
I really just assumed that everyone is like me. I'm definitely a closet freak; every time I see something, I want to try it. But all my friends and coworkers think I'm a complete prude. It is more that I'd prefer to discuss sexual things with the guy I'm doing them with, and no one else.
This sort of open discussion with someone you trust is probably one of the reason that I sometimes sought relationships outside my marriage over the years. It was almost more about being to fully reveal who I am to someone who understands and shares the same attitudes than the actual sex itself. Many of us have to present a public image where we work or with our families. Truly lucky are those who find spouses or partners with whom then can be brutally honest about their sexuality and still feel safe and fully accepted. Many have to spend their lives keeping some of the secret rooms of our sexuality locked to all but a few.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #88
CNYCarol
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarx20102012 View Post
What's thats saying, 'A lady on my arm and a whore in the bedroom.'
I was actually called a sleeper a few times. When I asked what a sleeper was, my date explained:

"A sleeper is a Lady in the Livingroom and a whore in the Bedroom."

YEP, that's me!

Old 10-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #89
amofiga
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
I was actually called a sleeper a few times. When I asked what a sleeper was, my date explained:

YEP, that's me!
Then that makes you a queen as far as I'm concerned. There are a good number of you out there. Unfortunately you don't wear tee shirts announcingn it so it can often be hard to pick you out in a crowd.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #90
Metawampe

Oh Muffy.........you're so slutty.......more please.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #91
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post

YEP, that's me!
A beautiful thing..........

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 10-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #92
goodlife3738
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by amofiga View Post
Then that makes you a queen as far as I'm concerned. There are a good number of you out there. Unfortunately you don't wear tee shirts announcingn it so it can often be hard to pick you out in a crowd.
Well, we are out there, and under the right circumstances, we can be found.

But in my life, when I am in 'good girl' mode, I have one set of friends, family, co workers, etc...
When in ' naughty' mode, it's an entirely different set of people.

Both groups would have a hard time picturing my alter ego... Only hubby gets to see them both.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #93
Runr4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlife3738 View Post
Well, we are out there, and under the right circumstances, we can be found.

But in my life, when I am in 'good girl' mode, I have one set of friends, family, co workers, etc...
When in ' naughty' mode, it's an entirely different set of people.

Both groups would have a hard time picturing my alter ego... Only hubby gets to see them both.
Very lucky hubby, and it's nice to have friends like that too!

Old 10-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #94
sohappy2bme
Virgin

I too am a secret slut. By day an efficient accountant, but after hours my cooworkers would be shocked! Its really quite exciting to have a naughty "secret" identity to live out my fantasies

Old 10-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #95
SuddenStop
Literotica Guru

Location: In a mansion, full of servants that cater to my every whim. And if you believe that, I have some land to sell you overseas.
No one in real life knows I come here or any of my fantasies, not even the people who are closest to me. I suppose the extent of my kinks and fantasies would make me a secret slut.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:58 PM   #96
PoetessEm
Experienced

Yep... no one would guess what goes through my head on a daily basis either. I am fully confident no one that knows me is aware.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #97
Fantazmaster
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetessEm View Post
Yep... no one would guess what goes through my head on a daily basis either. I am fully confident no one that knows me is aware.
Ah yes PoetessEm,your post above has me longing for a modern day iteration of the old radio show titled "The Shadow".This show always opened with the signature introduction ""Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!",followed by a man's evil laugh. The lead character in the show was a wealthy young man with psychic powers.

Modern day intro would be a female voice in a voice of astonished emarassment,"It's the Shadow and He knows!"

Part II-Under the guise of of a smartphone app for everything:Just imagine a few brain researchers creating an App that can read the thoughts of others
nearby.A whole new angle on the Gordon Lightfoot song "If You Could Read My Mind" Perhaps one of these researchers is someone you see the same time each day at some public venue.You notice he always seems totally absorbed at what is displayed on his smartphone,which always seems aimed in your direction....

Old 11-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #98
audiodiva
Really Experienced

Prime example

Spent Halloween with my parents on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. They totally supported my efforts to get beads in a corset and super short skirt for a naughty western costume (picture Annie oakley in tight corset with a skirt that barely covered ass). Mom was grabbing beads and dad taking pics Even shared a kiss with mom to elicit more beads - LOL (alcohol may have been involved)

Early on my mom said "I have never seen anyone do half naked with such dignity! How do you do that - Look hot but dignified??"

Apparently - Even when I'm being naughty I can't escape my straight-laced side. My vanilla acquaintances would NEVER believe what I do here.

so... yes I guess I qualify

Old 11-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #99
dman4887

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodiva View Post
Early on my mom said "I have never seen anyone do half naked with such dignity! How do you do that - Look hot but dignified??"

Apparently - Even when I'm being naughty I can't escape my straight-laced side. My vanilla acquaintances would NEVER believe what I do here.

AD, you might qualify to the the poster-girl for this thread. Very sexy by the way!

Old 11-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #100
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodiva View Post
Spent Halloween with my parents on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. They totally supported my efforts to get beads in a corset and super short skirt for a naughty western costume (picture Annie oakley in tight corset with a skirt that barely covered ass). Mom was grabbing beads and dad taking pics Even shared a kiss with mom to elicit more beads - LOL (alcohol may have been involved)

I know what New Orleans can do to the vanilla housewife and woman. I have relatives in New Orleans and surrounding suburbs. Having visited them during Mardi Gras and Halloween, I can bear witness to the activities of previously "innocently appearanced" women, whether or not alcohol was involved. Hey, I've seen the high sugared VIRGIN Hurricanes make women lose their tops!!!

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard