Old 09-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #376
Marie72
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_1970 View Post
This thread is wonderful I wonder if there are any British women in need?
Not British, but would so love to be suckled in Chicago.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #377
literotica_guy
Loves Spam

Lovely

You sound delicious

J

Old 09-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #378
lemmesee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2be29 View Post
Howdy
I recently discovered a fetish topic that peeks my interest..and it looks like this is just the place to be, so I signed up!

I'm a 29 year old single female...and I'm just about 14 weeks along in my pregnancy. The dad doesn't know, and won't know, and that's A-okay with me. I've always been on the plus side, and never really felt comfortable with my body...however, getting pregnant changed that. I've recently lost weight, even though my belly is getting bigger, and I finally feel sexy in my skin! It's a great feeling, but it leaves me wondering if pregnancy is too taboo for Literotica or not.
Thoughts? =)
Pregnancy is my primary fetish :-)

Old 09-22-2011, 11:17 PM   #379
Lake4321
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoing1 View Post
My wife.

Nice! She looks tasty! Do you get to latch on to the other nip?

Old 09-27-2011, 02:06 AM   #380
Marlene38EE
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoing1 View Post
My wife.

I can't wait to be a Mommy.
I see that pic and my womb starts screaming about Motherhood.
Please give her my warmest and best regards just for being such an obviously loving and caring Mom.

Uhm...got a question also;
General consensus....what's the oldest a child should be to continue breastfeeding??
I know that's a weird question coming from a woman who breastfeeds her husband, but a child is something of a different case I think you'll agree.
Any thoughts folks???

Old 09-27-2011, 02:35 AM   #381
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene38EE View Post
I can't wait to be a Mommy.
I see that pic and my womb starts screaming about Motherhood.
Please give her my warmest and best regards just for being such an obviously loving and caring Mom.

Uhm...got a question also;
General consensus....what's the oldest a child should be to continue breastfeeding??
I know that's a weird question coming from a woman who breastfeeds her husband, but a child is something of a different case I think you'll agree.
Any thoughts folks???
I fed mine for 4 years,longer I know than most but we have a family immune mapping issue,so it insured my childrens safety.And I was not uncomfortable with it so I just let them wean themselves.I then donated to the nursing mothers association for those women having production issues.the length of time should be determined by you and your baby,the longer the better so long as you are both comfortable with it,social morality be damned it is the healthiest way to ensure your childs start on life.

Old 09-27-2011, 03:15 AM   #382
Marlene38EE
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
I fed mine for 4 years,longer I know than most but we have a family immune mapping issue,so it insured my childrens safety.And I was not uncomfortable with it so I just let them wean themselves.I then donated to the nursing mothers association for those women having production issues.the length of time should be determined by you and your baby,the longer the better so long as you are both comfortable with it,social morality be damned it is the healthiest way to ensure your childs start on life.
Thanks for responding!
I've been looking into it and more-and-more it seems to be coming back around to extended time...which is fine with me, obviously.
I understand about the Immune-system-calibration relating to breastfeeding.
4 years...yeah, I'm fine with that.
Pleasantly surprised at hearing such a time-length, but as I said; 'pleasantly'.

Morality issues can take a long walk off a short dock when it comes to caring for a child...just my opinion, but like you I suspect society is just going to have to accept that I'll put my child's health and happiness first, foremost, second and third.
Discomfort due to 'morality' issues...they can whine to someone who cares, and it's not me.

Thank-You again for the information. I can read all kinds of info, but experienced Moms are the best people to ask I think!!

Sincerely,
Marlene

Old 09-27-2011, 04:04 AM   #383
lonesomeloser
Experienced

Hittites!

I think it was the ancient Hittites who nursed their children till they were about 4 or 5 years of age. I was in Turkey back in April, 1985, and saw a stone engraving of a mother standing, but bending over to suckle her young child, who was old enough to walk, and looked about 3 - 5 years of age. People are so scared today of what should be so natural!

Old 09-27-2011, 04:54 AM   #384
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesomeloser View Post
I think it was the ancient Hittites who nursed their children till they were about 4 or 5 years of age. I was in Turkey back in April, 1985, and saw a stone engraving of a mother standing, but bending over to suckle her young child, who was old enough to walk, and looked about 3 - 5 years of age. People are so scared today of what should be so natural!
how right you are, there are a lot of people who attach moral issues to things which shouldn't have them. Breast-feeding is an integral part of the human animal.we ARE mammals! Duh

Old 09-27-2011, 05:00 AM   #385
danigrl84
Literotica Guru

I soo wish I knew what this felt like. I have rather large breasts and hace always wondered what it would feel like to have a man suckle me ......

Old 09-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #386
deepstar7
Tit inspector *

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrl84 View Post
I soo wish I knew what this felt like. I have rather large breasts and hace always wondered what it would feel like to have a man suckle me ......
I would sure like to be the one to get your milk started, mmmmmmmmmm love to suck on a nice hard nipple.

Proud Playgrounder # 81

Old 09-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #387
supersizedkandy
Virgin

i have used a pump and of course a man to try to be able to have milk but no luck i have not given up just put it off. it has always been something i have wanted to do as well and dream of all the time.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #388
jcED8723
Literotica Guru

dont give up!

Old 09-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #389
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizedkandy View Post
i have used a pump and of course a man to try to be able to have milk but no luck i have not given up just put it off. it has always been something i have wanted to do as well and dream of all the time.
most important thing when you are promoting lactation is a regular nipple and ariola stimulation, I found I need to have at least 5 20 minute sessions per daywith either an electric breast pump (which simulates the suckling motion correctly rather than a hand pump) or with a person. I include fenugreek and fennel in my diet every day until lactation starts, I can gradually reduce the number of times per day that I need to be stimulated but it still has to stay at least three per day to continue. For me it only takes three to four weeksto promote a good flow but for others it can take up to eight weeks. Dedication and consistency is important if you really want to lactate.

Old 09-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #390
twistednipple
Virgin

Sorry to jump onto someone elses thread but I'm just around 22 weeks pregnant so the bump is getting bigger and the breasts are HUGE! Like the OP I have always been a larger lady (although very comfortable and happy with myself) and being pregnant is just about the sexiest feeling. I've got a fairly regular fuck buddy who is a married man and he adores my pregnant curves and passion for sex. My husband (with whom I've recently separated) has virtually no sex drive at all and finds the pregnant me a turn off. I think I'm too confident for him right now.
I'd love to talk to guys (and girls) who find pregnancy attractive...

Old 09-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #391
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistednipple View Post
Sorry to jump onto someone elses thread but I'm just around 22 weeks pregnant so the bump is getting bigger and the breasts are HUGE! Like the OP I have always been a larger lady (although very comfortable and happy with myself) and being pregnant is just about the sexiest feeling. I've got a fairly regular fuck buddy who is a married man and he adores my pregnant curves and passion for sex. My husband (with whom I've recently separated) has virtually no sex drive at all and finds the pregnant me a turn off. I think I'm too confident for him right now.
I think it is so hot...pregnant girls are awesome

Old 09-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #392
dirty20yearold
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistednipple View Post
Just PM'd you, twisted nipple!

Old 10-01-2011, 05:46 AM   #393
horny4incest
Literotica Guru

I'm really turned on by the pregnant female. there is something that just so erotic about their bodies its drives me wild!

Old 10-01-2011, 06:11 AM   #394
horny4incest
Literotica Guru

also i wanna drink milk from some swollen boobs

Old 10-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #395
nickishere07
Virgin

love pregnant ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2be29 View Post
Howdy
I recently discovered a fetish topic that peeks my interest..and it looks like this is just the place to be, so I signed up!

I'm a 29 year old single female...and I'm just about 14 weeks along in my pregnancy. The dad doesn't know, and won't know, and that's A-okay with me. I've always been on the plus side, and never really felt comfortable with my body...however, getting pregnant changed that. I've recently lost weight, even though my belly is getting bigger, and I finally feel sexy in my skin! It's a great feeling, but it leaves me wondering if pregnancy is too taboo for Literotica or not.
Thoughts? =)
well actually i love to see pregnant ladies naked. there is something so hot about a pregnant lady. very erotic.
so hun. wanna chat with me. i want to chat with a pregnant lady.reply plz hun

Old 10-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #396
chas12345
Experienced

My ex wife was very horny when she was pregnant with our 2 kids. We even went to a swingers party and I watched her with another woman while a bunch of guys watched. I'm 45 now and won't likely be getting any women pregnant, so I'm left with my fond memories of sex with a pregnant woman.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #397
dluvstoread
Literotica Guru

Not too taboo at all.........my wife and I had great sex for every pregnacy.........she was extremely horny and it was awesome........it's a great turn on!!!!

Old 10-05-2011, 04:08 AM   #398
AngelTyrael
Virgin

Yes, this is most definitely on my bucket list. Doesn't even have to be all the way, just the chance to play with pregnant or breastfeeding boobs.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:33 AM   #399
gregy70
Literotica Guru

I loved having sex while my wife was pregnant & she was definately hornier & wanted it more.
We did it right up to the end to induce labour.
I see glowing pregnant woman & love how they smile & I like to think they are really horny.
So not too taboo at all...rather Wonderful!.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:06 AM   #400
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

like this....maybe..

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Last edited by klippert : 10-14-2011 at 07:32 AM.