A brother, sister and her friend (open to 2 females)

101athlone

Experienced
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Posts
88
Closed for smallncute and rpkitten

John 20, 5'10" and well built and fit.

I got off work early and went home expecting to have the house to myself. The parents were away for a few weeks and my brat of an 18yr old sister Clare was meant to be out with her friend Sophie. The two of them live in each other’s pockets. In fact, if I didn’t know better I say they were going out especially as neither of them has a boyfriend.
When i got into the house I heard some moaning from the sitting room “shit” I thought to myself “Clare had been in my room and found my porn stash. I going to fucking kill her.” I was just about to burst into the room when I heard Tanya say in a breathless voice “Sophie stick another ............”

John stood there mesmerized, did he hear what he thought he heard. He looked into the room through the partly open door and couldn't believe his. his sister was in a 69 position with Sophie. He got his first view of her beautiful ass and pussy as it got eaten by an equally beautiful girl. He started to rub his cock at the erotic sight then stopped and said to himself "what the fuck are you doing that your sister" but it still turned him on. With mixed feelings he started to rub him self again moving to try and get a better view to see if Sophie was eating Clare. That is when it all went wrong, he bumped into a table just outside the door and sent a heavy paper weight crashing to the floor.

He turned and ran to his room before the girls could look up to see him. He shut the door to his room fell on the bed and pulled his hard cock out and stroked it to the image still in his head.
 
Last edited:
.
Clare was laying back in her father's favourite arm chair as Sophie knelt on the floor. Clare was still in her dress, the skirt bunched up at her waist, the narrow shouder straps down Clare's arms, allowing her breasts to be exposed to Sophie, Clare's newest love, or at least fuck buddy, possibly even Mistress if she was aware of D&s relationships.

Sophie was still clothed as she was teasing one of her sister's best friends, and whom until several weeks ago was aware of, but had never even thought of her as a lover. Don't friendships change fast Sophie thought, as she tongued Clare softly, teasing her clit with tantalisingly slow caresses lightly pressing the tip of her tongue against her clit before gently blowing over her sodden labia causing Clare to Flinch.

Sophie just giggled as Clare moved, and playfully slapped her labia, before easing her middle finger instinctively curved as she entered her pussy, massaging her spot...

"Thumb"

Sophie immediately stopped and placed a fingwe of her free hand over Clare's mouth. this allowed them to hear some swearing, and what sounded like a heard of elephants climbing the stairs, a bedroom door slamming...

Sophie moved her hand away as she saw the shock in her lover's eyes...

"John?" Sophie asked in a whispered tone her eyes meeting Clare's worried stare....
 
Clare's hazel eyes snapped open with a start at the sudden noise from the hallway. She had been completely lost in her own lust -- Sophie, her best friend's older sister, knelt before her stoking her building fire and expertly teasing her flesh as if a concert harpist plucking her strings. Her legs were open around her new lover, her left knee draped over the edge of her chair, skirt bunched at the waist and shirt unbuttoned. Her bra hung unfastened and loose with her breasts exposed, but Clare hadn't yet had a spare moment and presence of mind to remove it -- Sophie's passionate mauling of her clothes had taken her by surprise and she had been too wrapped up in her own building need to care much about appearances.

Until now, of course...

Now, Sophie was hovering over her with a palm pressed to her lips to silence a scream not of passion but of fear. It took but a moment for the noise to cut through her haze of lust.... a noise in the hall. Someone was home! Her parents were away for the weekend, and John should still be at work for another couple hours! The hall fell silent save for the thump of fleeing footsteps, which meant it was John.

Clare sighed into Sophie's palm, her body releasing its tension as she relaxes back into the plush seat. "It's just John," she nods to her newfound lover and kisses her hand. This was an embarrassment to be sure, but not nearly the catastrophe that having to explain this to her parents!

"Forget about him," she tells Sophie and props herself forward for a kiss. "I can deal with him later.... " she cast eyes full of lust and need, her hands reaching to caress Sophie's sides and her lips twisting back into a playful grin.
 
John stopped in mid stroke "you sick fuck, that is your sister, this is just wrong" he said to himself. Still turned but disgusted with himself he decided the best thing to do was to go and have a cold shower to clear his mind. He started to wonder when his sister got together with her best friends older sister. Sophie must be at least 3yrs older than Clare making her around 22.

John had seen Sophie around when she called to collect Tanya, Clair's best friend. He had always thought she was hot but being a bit older way out of his league. Now here she was in between his little sisters legs and by the expression on her face she was obviously enjoying it.

He headed to the bathroom to take his shower but found himself sneaking back down stairs to spy on the girls.
 
Last edited:
.
"Forget about him," she tells Sophie and props herself forward for a kiss. "I can deal with him later.... " she cast eyes full of lust and need, her hands reaching to caress Sophie's sides and her lips twisting back into a playful grin.

Sophie teased Clare with her fingers, as she moved the palm of her hand from her lover's lips, down to her cup, as she looked at the door that was ajar..

"I wonder how much he saw of us? Guess he is upstairs stroking his cock, but who is he thinking of the most? Maybe me because I am older? Or you because your his younger, gay sister?"

Sophie giggled as she tweaked her lover' beast through her dress, whilst running her tong along her vulva.

"As she finished her lick she met Clare's eyes again with her own. "He isnt that bad looking" winking teasingly before moving back to her clit soflty kissing suckling....

"MMMm cock" Sophie Sighed.
 
"I wonder how much he saw of us? Guess he is upstairs stroking his cock, but who is he thinking of the most? Maybe me because I am older? Or you because your his younger, gay sister?"

"I'm not gay," Clare says somewhat defensively. "I like boys ... I'm just experimenting a little is all. It's perfectly natural." She tilted her head back, eyes closed and thoroughly enjoying the attention she was receiving. Her hand cupped over Sophie's, holding her against her soft breast while the other raked through her lover's hair -- pushing it back and tucking behind her ear so she could see Sophie's eyes, and more importantly, her tongue caressing her pussy.


"MMMm cock" Sophie Sighed.

"Hey!" Clare laughs with a hint of mock offense and playfully jabs her heel against Sophie's thigh as if to say what do you need a cock for when you have me right here??. She raked her fingers through her lover's silky hair and allowed a delicate gasp to flee her lips when Sophie pressed her lips to her sensitive little bud. She heard the pipes in the ceiling rumble to life as the upstairs shower turned on. "John, I can handle... mom and dad are a different story. So he saw me toying with another girl... big deal. The perv's probably had sticky bedsheets for years dreaming of that. I'll just corner him tomorrow and tell him to forget about it... it's 2011 and no one is going to care anyway.

"Now what about you?" she leered down into Sophie's eyes. "Wanna trade places? I bet I can make you forget all about boys and their cocks for the night."
 
John couldn't believe what he was doing, He was actually going to spy on his lesbian sister and her lover. He had always wanted to see two girls go at it but never believed that he would get the chance or that one of them would be his sister.
 
Last edited:
.
"I'm not gay," Clare says somewhat defensively. "I like boys ... I'm just experimenting a little is all. It's perfectly natural."

As Clare finished, Sophie playfully slapped Clare's labia, hearing her gasp gently...

"Are you sure?" Sophie teased with a lick over her slit..

Sophie continued pleasuring her new lover before she asked a question..

"Now what about you?" she leered down into Sophie's eyes. "Wanna trade places? I bet I can make you forget all about boys and their cocks for the night."

"I would like hat..... but tell me Are you sure that you are not gay, but bisexual...."

Sophie's s eyes lit up, fueled by a wicked, silly idea.. or was it so silly?
 
"I would like hat..... but tell me Are you sure that you are not gay, but bisexual...."

Clare grinned, combed her fingers through Sophie's hair and couldn't resist twisting her fingers into a small fist to hold her lover's tongue to her moist pussy. She leaned back her head and half hissed with pleasure at the caress of Sophie's tongue. "Yeah, I'm sure," she finally answered. "But if you keep this up, I might have a change of mind..." she mused aloud and pushed her hips up.

"Bi is good, isn't it? In fact, I think it'd be pretty hot to share a guy with you... Tommy Johnson, maybe? I doubt he could handle us both..."


OOC: Ummm... I think I may be a tiny bit confused. I think only like 30 seconds have passed for Sophie and me, but enough time has passed for John to half-way jerk himself off, take a shower, go to bed, have a dream, etc. Do we need to correct that? :confused:
 
[B

OOC: Ummm... I think I may be a tiny bit confused. I think only like 30 seconds have passed for Sophie and me, but enough time has passed for John to half-way jerk himself off, take a shower, go to bed, have a dream, etc. Do we need to correct that? :confused:

John needs to slow down.....
 
.
"Bi is good, isn't it? In fact, I think it'd be pretty hot to share a guy with you... Tommy Johnson, maybe? I doubt he could handle us both..."

Sophie smiled and winked playfully before moving back to Clare's clit licking git gently blowing air over it...

"Would be interesting to see you getting fucked.... and i can predict where there would be one hell of a horny guy at this moment! playfully winking as Sophie giggled....

As she finished speaking, she s slowly ran a solitary finger over Clare's slit, before easing it inside, the finger arched as she searched for the magical spot....
 
John could believe his eyes or his ears. The sight in front of him was the hottest he had ever seen even better than any porn movies he had seen. He started to wish that he was there with them.

First he heard Clare say she wasn't gay she was bi but it was what Sophie that made him nearly fall over hitting the table again, "Would be interesting to see you getting fucked.... and i can predict where there would be one hell of a horny guy at this moment!". Was she talking about him, she couldn't be, she couldn't be suggesting that his sister fucks him. It was one thing to spy on his sister and her lover and fantasise about joining them, it is completely different to do it. Anyway Clare wouldn't do it she, wouldn't try to sleep with her big brother.
 
John needs to slow down.....

John could believe his eyes or his ears. The sight in front of him was the hottest he had ever seen even better than any porn movies he had seen. He started to wish that he was there with them.

First he heard Clare say she wasn't gay she was bi but it was what Sophie that made him nearly fall over hitting the table again, "Would be interesting to see you getting fucked.... and i can predict where there would be one hell of a horny guy at this moment!". Was she talking about him, she couldn't be, she couldn't be suggesting that his sister fucks him. It was one thing to spy on his sister and her lover and fantasise about joining them, it is completely different to do it. Anyway Clare wouldn't do it she, wouldn't try to sleep with her big brother.

So not only does John have a different time system to every one else he has super sensitive hearing .

Whilst asleep upstairs he can hear the two girls talk...?

Sorry......
 
Clare squirmed beneath Sophie, her hips pressing up to meet her lover's mouth as she started to pant for breath. All the teasing was driving her wild -- her face flushed red and pussy drenched from her mounting desires.

"Would be interesting to see you getting fucked...."

"God yes!" Clare panted, a dream dancing through her mind of Tommy Johnson plowing his thick cock (or so she imagined) into her from behind while Sophie laid beneath them gliding her tongue between slit and balls. It was a delicious little fantasy until she heard Sophie's next statement.

".... and i can predict where there would be one hell of a horny guy at this moment!"

"Sophie!" she tried to call back in surprise at what she was suggesting but the sudden (and most welcome) addition of a finger to their play turned her cry of revulsion into a deep groan of desire. "You're.... you're just joking.... right?"
 
.
"You're.... you're just joking.... right?"

Sophie smiled gently, in her teasingly manner....

"May be maybe not, but whether I was or not i seem to have piqued your interest!"

Sophie leant froward and returned to kissing her younger lover's clit and labia as she continued to tease...

"So how about him sliding his cock up your tight cunt Clare? Letting him know that only I can get you this wet, this aroused? Would you like that, for him to deposit his cum, and then for me to lick you clean?"

Giggling Sophie looked up at Clare smiling.... mischievously
 
“O My God,” John said to himself “she is talking about me fucking my sister. I cant believe it, what was she thinking!?.” He just stood there waiting for his sister to start to object but she said nothing. He moved so he could look in through the crack in the door when Sophie said something about him cuming in my sister’s cunt and her licking it out. “I know that is every guys facticity but not with my own sister.” He thought to himself. He was just so confused so turned on and so disgusted with myself for being turned on. This was getting to real for him and what was worse was Clair’s response, which was nothing. Well not that she has much time to respond but he expected her to protest before Sophie had finished her sentence. John wanted to go back to his room but he stood transfixed waiting to hear what they said next.
 
Back
Top