Old 09-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #30076
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
If you could live in some alternate reality from any movie, TV series or book you could choose, which would it be, and why?
Hi Diz
For me it would be the film version of Casanova starring David tenant, the costumes, the color, the excitement, also the film version of Marie Antoinette, for many of the same reasons.
With my love of dance I have to say though Moulin Rouge comes top, I could grow old disgracefully in a place like that, and oh that tango...

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss

a few more pictures here: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...postcount=7564

Last edited by naughtyinsilk : 09-13-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Old 09-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #30077
dizzylia
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyinsilk View Post
Arrrghh, I am seriously in pain, plastering the dining room followed by 7 hours of burlesque rehearsals has killed my back, need a serious massage
Did you say... burlesque???

Quote:
Originally Posted by danaanne1967 View Post
I always loved the HBO series "Rome". The costumes and the sets really brought to life what that era was about. The power grabs from the men (and women), the sensuality, the physicality were all very raw. Of course the wine and orgies were a strong part of the culture. Cleopatra's emergence and death. I would have loved to be apart of that life.
Yay, another "Rome" fan! That series was amazing. I know they had reasons to keep it to two seasons, but I was disappointed all the same. I'll probably be rewatching the show soon, actually. (I live with a Classicist. "Rome" marathons are at least a yearly occurrence, if not more.)

Quote:
Hi Diz
For me it would be the film version of Casanova starring David tenant, the costumes, the color, the excitement, also the film version of Marie Antoinette, for many of the same reasons.
With my love of dance I have to say though Moulin Rouge comes top, I could grow old disgracefully in a place like that, and oh that tango...

naughtyinsilk

I don't think I've seen the David Tenant version of Casanova. I loved the Heath Ledger film, though. It was such a nice twist on the story.

For me, at this point in time, I think I'd go with either "Firefly" or "Babylon 5", mostly 'cause I feel like getting my geek on. Firefly is just such a cool setting, and B5 included so many levels of political intrigue for me. Just... yeah. Geek!

It's someone else's turn to come up with a random question, I think. I want to see this place hopping again.

-diz
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 09-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #30078
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Hi Diz hope your feeling fab and groovy today

Yes, I did say Burlesque, both American Dance Burlesque and British Comedy Burlesque, by accident I found I had a talent for choreographing both, and now its keeping me very busy. The mixture of dance and costume, keeps me motivated and inspired.
There are worse things to be doing than teach attractive ladies and a few gurls, how to move their bodies and remove there clothes, tastefully and without any full nudity. Teasing , teasing, leaving them wanting more!

.I have seen the Heath Ledger version, but have to say, that the David Tenant version is much better, it was adapted by the same writer who adapted Sarah Waters "Tipping The Velvet" for the screen. I loved that production and unusually for me, I even cried, the best thing Sarah Waters has written so far.

As for Rome, I dont think its been shown in england, I will have to see if I can view it online, as you all seem to rate it.

I HAVE A QUESTION: You are only allowed one set of clothing to take with you to the afterlife, to wear for eternity, what are you going to pack?

Old 09-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #30079
jdee1
Literotica Guru

Hi naughty. Sorry to be really dull and predictable but your avatar is magnificent x

Old 09-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #30080
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdee1 View Post
Hi naughty. Sorry to be really dull and predictable but your avatar is magnificent x
aww thanx

Old 09-14-2011, 08:37 PM   #30081
jdee1
Literotica Guru

Well I just had to say it. Maybe I am a bit drunk, maybe I am a bit tired oy simply I am significantly turned on x

Old 09-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #30082
dizzylia
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I HAVE A QUESTION: You are only allowed one set of clothing to take with you to the afterlife, to wear for eternity, what are you going to pack?
My afterlife includes an "Endless Summer" kind of setting, so a bikini top, board shorts, and a wet suit.
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 09-15-2011, 01:09 AM   #30083
Misty_Morning
Narcissistic Hedonist

just saying ...take care

Old 09-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #30084
MrsBorg
Assimilated by Borg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty_Morning View Post
just saying ...take care

Happily married and NOT interested in mindless cyber

Shit stirring because I can, because it's fun and because I don't give a flying FUCK!!!

Old 09-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #30085
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:
My afterlife includes an "Endless Summer" kind of setting, so a bikini top, board shorts, and a wet suit.
evening, took all day to decide on the final outfit. As I hope to be able to carryon horseriding , wherever I end up , I decided on the following outfit, Black satin and lace corset, with waist hugging black velvet jacket, black velvet top hat with black lace veil, fishtail blacksatin skirt with lace line bottom and split on one side to mid thigh, also trimmed with lace. Black silk holdups, black lace up knee boots with a 3 inch kittten heel. Black leather riding elbow gloves, with a riding crop to complement.

i already have the outfit, I just hope when the end comes i have time to pack

Hope everyone is having a good, stress free day

Old 09-15-2011, 06:30 PM   #30086
llsg1

----------

Last edited by llsg1 : 03-29-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #30087
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by llsg1 View Post
Hope you post a pic or two in your outfit
Dont have any pics at the moment of me in that outfit, will have to rectify that when I get some free time. Try and get a decent photographer to take them if I can.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #30088
llsg1

--------------

Last edited by llsg1 : 03-29-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Old 09-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #30089
dizzylia
Literotica Guru

Hello, Vibe Lovelies! May you have a fantastic weekend!

-diz
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 09-16-2011, 05:24 PM   #30090
MrsBorg
Assimilated by Borg

Quote:

-diz
Hello Diz

Have a lovely one, Lovely One

Happily married and NOT interested in mindless cyber

Shit stirring because I can, because it's fun and because I don't give a flying FUCK!!!

Old 09-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #30091
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:

-diz
Hi Diz, I hope you have a wonderful, weekend with loads of cuddles

Hi Mrs borg, nice to meet you

Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 AM   #30092
dizzylia
Literotica Guru

So far so good. I had beer and pizza with a bunch of Classicists, then went out to see The Lion King. It was so much fun seeing that one on the silver screen again, though the 3D adds absolutely nothing except a headache by the end. Still worth it, but I recommend seeing if there are non-3D showings, if you'd like to see it. Just my opinion, of course.

And then we got home and walked the dog, and within seconds of rounding the corner toward the parking lot, a police helicopter lit up the whole lot and the alley, where a patrol car was waiting. Luckily, we were not the droids they're looking for.

Time for bed, here. Past time, really. And just for old times' sake:

Mood: bone weary and happy it's the weekend

Music: Michael Bublé - That's All

Wearing: the usual t-shirt and jeans, but soon to be nothing

Good night, Vibe!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 09-17-2011, 05:14 AM   #30093
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Morning Vibers

Quote:
And just for old times' sake:

Mood: bone weary and happy it's the weekend

Music: Michael Bublé - That's All

Wearing: the usual t-shirt and jeans, but soon to be nothing

Good night, Vibe!
Had forgotten about this old tradition if thats the right phrase.

So far today I have gotten up and walked the dog round the orchards, they are in mid harvest at the moment, and the apple scent in the morning dew is rather enjoyable.

As for the Lion King, no thanx lol, got world weary of watching that when the girls were growing up, though you might enjoy this english tease on the subject thats rather fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHcxBf-JUMA

Today, now dogs sleeping will be spent making a bunch of las vegas showgirl type head dresses.

Sleep well Diz

Mood: tired but determined
Music: Roxy Music - Stranded
Wearing: skinny jeans & a tshirt, silken underwear

Old 09-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #30094
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

It occurred to me last nite as I crawled into bed yet again at 3am after working my butt off, that I felt happy and contented. This actually shocked me, as it caught me really unawares.

Nothing to with love/sex/ romance just a feeling of inner happiness, I hope it lasts for a while.

wearing: satin and lace
music: PJ Harvey
mood: contentment

Old 09-28-2011, 01:08 AM   #30095
dizzylia
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It occurred to me last nite as I crawled into bed yet again at 3am after working my butt off, that I felt happy and contented. This actually shocked me, as it caught me really unawares.

Nothing to with love/sex/ romance just a feeling of inner happiness, I hope it lasts for a while.

wearing: satin and lace
music: PJ Harvey
mood: contentment
I know just what you mean. May it last perpetually!

Wearing: jeans, t-shirt and hoodie, but only because I need to take the dog for one last walk before going to bed.
Music: a Car Talk podcast
Mood: sleepy
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 09-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #30096
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:
I know just what you mean. May it last perpetually!
I doubt it will though I wish it could.
Though today rather nervous, had a full dress rehearsal of Burlesque revue we are debuting this weekend. Its all going rather too well, so waiting to fall flat on my face!

*hugs & stuff* to all

mood: happy but pensive
music: Lady Eleanor by Lindisfarne
wearing: 8 inch platform heels & las vegas showgirl outfit,( need to get changed but so tired) still got dog to walk and this isnt a dog walking outfit, for rural lanes lol

Old 09-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #30097
TristanEugene
Experienced

This is a nice thread. I got a lot of things going on. Dumb neighbor problems,, like everyone I guess. Strange how people seem to accept discourteous and rude behavior,, no one ever doing anything about it.

Any social workers or psychiatrists here? unofficially naturally.
Rules of three: (As far as getting along with others) 1- Don't piss anyone off 2- Don't frighten anyone 3- Don't take any crap from anyone. Note: conduct involving rule three, relieves one of the protection of rules 1 and 2.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:07 AM   #30098
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanEugene View Post
This is a nice thread. I got a lot of things going on. Dumb neighbor problems,, like everyone I guess. Strange how people seem to accept discourteous and rude behavior,, no one ever doing anything about it.

Any social workers or psychiatrists here? unofficially naturally.
Tristan welcome to the vibe

I am sure if either of those professions are here, its to relax and unwind and not to continue working in an unpaid capacity lol.

Anyway most psychiatrists I have met are completely nuts, best mental health practitioner is the barman down your local

Old 10-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #30099
dizzylia
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Tristan welcome to the vibe

I am sure if either of those professions are here, its to relax and unwind and not to continue working in an unpaid capacity lol.

Anyway most psychiatrists I have met are completely nuts, best mental health practitioner is the barman down your local
*laughs* It's so true. Though I have certainly met excellent psychiatrists, too. Bartenders work, too, of course, as long as it's a slow hour.

Welcome, TristanEugene!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-03-2011, 06:31 PM   #30100
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Hey all....

Mood: Worried

Music: None -- Thomas the Tank Engine playing in the background

Wearing: The same thing I woke up in -- jammies

AmeriCorps Service Member 2009-2010

...there are times I'm not the woman you imagine me to be...when I'm just a girl who needs...and my need is deep, profound, and overpowering to the point of confusion and insecurity and all I know is the girl I am touching and all I want is to touch more and all I can do is give in...is surrender...~Vail

"Part of being a minority is living with the majorities will no matter how it may be imposed on you. With that comes having to 'take what you can get' in order to make any advancement. Advancement to the exact same rights and personal freedoms you've had since birth and which are still to this day denied to us because we love differently."

Closed Thread