Old 06-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
sparky76
Virgin
 
sparky76 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Breeding

I have a huge creampie fetish. And to go along with that, it is even better if breeding/impregnation is involved.

So my question is, is there anyone out there with the same fetish and if so have you or would you let a total stranger breed you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 07:39 AM   #2
sparky76
Virgin
 
sparky76 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
"bump"
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky76 View Post
have you or would you let a total stranger breed you?
Absolutely not.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #4
LifeofRiley2010
Experienced
 
LifeofRiley2010 is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago's NW suburbs
Posts: 81
I wouldn't want to breed just anyone -
am very selective about that -
but it's an interesting fantasy.

Which is not to say I don't enjoy creaming pussies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,587
Breeding/impregnation fetish, yes. A stranger, no way. Creampies, meh, no objection but no major interest.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
FarmerTan
Literotica Guru
 
FarmerTan is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,162
I tend to think "impregnate" is a better term. When people come on the Fetish board and talk about "breeding" I look for a farmer overseeing a bull and herd of cows.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #7
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerTan View Post
I tend to think "impregnate" is a better term. When people come on the Fetish board and talk about "breeding" I look for a farmer overseeing a bull and herd of cows.
But you know there are people who fantasize about overseeing the breeding of humans or some fantasy humanoid race the way a farmer does for the bull and cows, right? It's what you get when you combine an interest in impregnation with an interest in voyeurism/controlling others, slavery, dehumanization, or something along those lines.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 08:56 PM   #8
FarmerTan
Literotica Guru
 
FarmerTan is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow View Post
But you know there are people who fantasize about overseeing the breeding of humans or some fantasy humanoid race the way a farmer does for the bull and cows, right? It's what you get when you combine an interest in impregnation with an interest in voyeurism/controlling others, slavery, dehumanization, or something along those lines.
Fair enough. Didn't mean to seem critical. I come from a family of farmers... the term breeding just shifts my mind into a different gear then that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
FarmerTan
Literotica Guru
 
FarmerTan is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,162
oops.. double post

Last edited by FarmerTan : 06-17-2011 at 08:59 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerTan View Post
Fair enough. Didn't mean to seem critical. I come from a family of farmers... the term breeding just shifts my mind into a different gear then that.
For some in the fetish world the word "breed" is intended. A woman is nothing but "a bitch in heat (or other animal; ever hear of a "HU cow"?) ready for breeding", or some other such thing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #11
bidaddy
Really Really Experienced
 
bidaddy's Avatar
 
bidaddy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: centeral us
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky76 View Post
I have a huge creampie fetish. And to go along with that, it is even better if breeding/impregnation is involved.

So my question is, is there anyone out there with the same fetish and if so have you or would you let a total stranger breed you?
When i was in my youth and even some times now i have fantisies of mothers comeing to me so that i could bread there daughters and some times as the mothers watch me breading there daughters then the mother wants bread as well. the thing is it was all very clinical. I would have an office with a nurse that would prep the person getting bread and the girl would get on the table with her feet in the styrps or she had the option of just bending over the table I would come it and the nurse would suck me till i was hard and the mother could stand right there holding her daughters hand as i slowly slide my big cock into the tight pussy and fuck her till i came after whitch the nurse took my cock out and eather she would ask the mom if she wanted to lick the extra cum off my cock or if not the the nurse would . once in awhile they both would. I always thought it would make for a good porn movie. you could call it daughters doctor..lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #12
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidaddy View Post
When i was in my youth and even some times now i have fantisies of mothers comeing to me so that i could bread there daughters and some times as the mothers watch me breading there daughters then the mother wants bread as well. the thing is it was all very clinical. I would have an office with a nurse that would prep the person getting bread and the girl would get on the table with her feet in the styrps or she had the option of just bending over the table I would come it and the nurse would suck me till i was hard and the mother could stand right there holding her daughters hand as i slowly slide my big cock into the tight pussy and fuck her till i came after whitch the nurse took my cock out and eather she would ask the mom if she wanted to lick the extra cum off my cock or if not the the nurse would . once in awhile they both would. I always thought it would make for a good porn movie. you could call it daughters doctor..lol
Eighteen year old daughters, or older, of course?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #13
teknight
Not what you'd expect
 
teknight is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Right here.
Posts: 10,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Eighteen year old daughters, or older, of course?
Why? Do younger people make for better cannibals' meals? Why else bread someone?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #14
bidaddy
Really Really Experienced
 
bidaddy's Avatar
 
bidaddy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: centeral us
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Eighteen year old daughters, or older, of course?
Naturally most of the time its a graduation present
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #15
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
In my own opinion, that is pretty fucked up for a parent to wish their child pregnant right after high school graduation. All that shit about "your life has just begun", "you're still a baby", "you haven't lived life yet", "you should go to college and make something out of your life first", yada yada...

Then again, if someone BRED me when I "just graduated high school" it still would have been kiddie porn or some shit since I hadn't reached the age of majority yet.


As for BREADING, I did hear that the younger they are the more the crunch. Kinda like cornish hens or veal.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #16
teknight
Not what you'd expect
 
teknight is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Right here.
Posts: 10,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
In my own opinion, that is pretty fucked up for a parent to wish their child pregnant right after high school graduation. All that shit about "your life has just begun", "you're still a baby", "you haven't lived life yet", "you should go to college and make something out of your life first", yada yada...

Then again, if someone BRED me when I "just graduated high school" it still would have been kiddie porn or some shit since I hadn't reached the age of majority yet.


As for BREADING, I did hear that the younger they are the more the crunch. Kinda like cornish hens or veal.
Ahem! Crunchy tacos?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #17
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky76 View Post
I have a huge creampie fetish. And to go along with that, it is even better if breeding/impregnation is involved.

So my question is, is there anyone out there with the same fetish and if so have you or would you let a total stranger breed you?
I'm bumping this because it's totally hot. It's a fantasy of mine, of course it is one I wouldn't indulge in real life (just like incest or other extreme taboo fetishes) but it is a huge turn on to think about. Being used is considered to be hot by many women but being used for a specific, completely primal reason is sexy to me.

Just my thoughts on it. Love it or leave it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 02:58 AM   #18
BentSecrets
Literotica Guru
 
BentSecrets is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: California
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky76 View Post
I have a huge creampie fetish. And to go along with that, it is even better if breeding/impregnation is involved.

So my question is, is there anyone out there with the same fetish and if so have you or would you let a total stranger breed you?
First, yes--I love creampies. Making them, sliding my cock into them, licking them up. Yummy. I'm a cum slut.

Second, also yes--and I've donated sperm on many occasions, actually, and all but two to married women whose hubbies apparently couldn't light the fuse :P
__________________
My Hotlanta Kink Score was 697, LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 03:00 AM   #19
BentSecrets
Literotica Guru
 
BentSecrets is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: California
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidaddy View Post
When i was in my youth and even some times now i have fantisies of mothers comeing to me so that i could bread there daughters and some times as the mothers watch me breading there daughters then the mother wants bread as well. the thing is it was all very clinical. I would have an office with a nurse that would prep the person getting bread and the girl would get on the table with her feet in the styrps or she had the option of just bending over the table I would come it and the nurse would suck me till i was hard and the mother could stand right there holding her daughters hand as i slowly slide my big cock into the tight pussy and fuck her till i came after whitch the nurse took my cock out and eather she would ask the mom if she wanted to lick the extra cum off my cock or if not the the nurse would . once in awhile they both would. I always thought it would make for a good porn movie. you could call it daughters doctor..lol
I don't know about all this breading, man, it sounds like you're about to chicken-fry a steak.

Now if you want to talk about BREEDING, I'm game
__________________
My Hotlanta Kink Score was 697, LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 03:24 AM   #20
SassyxxxKitten
Virgin
 
SassyxxxKitten is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
I'm bumping this because it's totally hot. It's a fantasy of mine, of course it is one I wouldn't indulge in real life (just like incest or other extreme taboo fetishes) but it is a huge turn on to think about. Being used is considered to be hot by many women but being used for a specific, completely primal reason is sexy to me.

Just my thoughts on it. Love it or leave it.
Very well said. I would have to agree 100% with you .
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 05:35 AM   #21
Lynn_MXX
Really Experienced
 
Lynn_MXX's Avatar
 
Lynn_MXX is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 189
It's a fairly popular fetish, isn't it? I just wish that more authors on this site would involve it as part of their stories. ~When they do though, it's usually part of an incest (puke) or non-human (not interested) story.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 08:29 AM   #22
gk6h
Literotica Guru
 
gk6h is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn_MXX View Post
It's a fairly popular fetish, isn't it? I just wish that more authors on this site would involve it as part of their stories. ~When they do though, it's usually part of an incest (puke) or non-human (not interested) story.
PM me if you want a good story like that....it is one of my fav fetish...so I have good ideas...and it will be hot...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #23
Lynn_MXX
Really Experienced
 
Lynn_MXX's Avatar
 
Lynn_MXX is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk6h View Post
PM me if you want a good story like that....it is one of my fav fetish...so I have good ideas...and it will be hot...
Hi there GK (goalkeeper?), Yeah, I'd love a "good story like that". You have a fetish that we share. You also "have good ideas", but do you have the writing skills and the discipline to make a submission? None so far, but we all look forward to your first posting x
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #24
gk6h
Literotica Guru
 
gk6h is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn_MXX View Post
Hi there GK (goalkeeper?), Yeah, I'd love a "good story like that". You have a fetish that we share. You also "have good ideas", but do you have the writing skills and the discipline to make a submission? None so far, but we all look forward to your first posting x
I think I have the skills...I guess have to prove it
GateKeeper
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #25
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentSecrets View Post
Second, also yes--and I've donated sperm on many occasions, actually, and all but two to married women whose hubbies apparently couldn't light the fuse :P
Did their husbands know the children weren't theirs and were you a stranger to the women? That was, after all, the question asked...




Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky76
have you or would you let a total stranger breed you?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.