The Bassilissa

LordLuck

The Wicked Historian
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Posts
2,649
(closed for me and JustEl)

Byzantium
Circa 522 A.D.​

The greatest city in the world. The marvel of the Black Sea, the capital of the greatest of the heir states of Roma. The so called Constantinopolis, the city of glorious Constantine, was indeed the most prodigious city in the world. Baghdad, on the East, looked upon Byzantium with greedy eyes, while Rome itself stood under the rule of barbarians, a hollow shell of it's former self, envious of it's sister's magnificent glory.
It was there that the most able scholars of the land met. It was there that all the trade routes in the world now went, cluttered with merchants from every side of the globe. Be it from the frozen, barren wastes of the north, to the southernmost lands beyond the sea, from the distant barbarian kingdoms of the west towards the forgotten, unnacessible lands of Persia; it was indeed the middle of the world.
It's people, the rhomanoi, were the true inheritors of the roman culture and glory. Their greek speech, that replaced the decadent and forgotten latin, was now known by any worthwile student of the arts.
And this story, is about one such artist.

***​

Phokos wandered the Great Market, just beside the Hippodromos. He was worried, but assured that this negotiation would only give him lucre. In fact, he walked slowly and surely. His visage was stern, a renowned figure amongst every loanshark and criminal underboss into the city. No petty thief would dare raising a knife against him, no miserable boy would dar stumbling on him to reach for his pouch. Phokos was feared, his bald, clean shaven head dread before any merchant into the town.
One such merchant of wool was his visit, this day. He was drowned in debts, and would soon meet his dagger should he not raise the money needed. In any way, Phokos would be pleased, soon enough.
It was a good day to murder. A better still, to buy.
 
Theodora chased the fleeing wool as if they were tiny sheep herding across her father's humble establishment's floor when a vulture of a man entered.

"Get out of my way, you worthless girl!" belted Phokos' grizzly voice, his mug of a hand pushing her out of his way.

Before her mind unraveled his bearish words, her sandal made it's mark. Phokos' hand rose swiftly to strike Theodora, only to stop midair. His dark callous eyes burning into hers. Her eyes as hauntingly glassy-green as the wild cats that play near the center fountain blazed back at this man. Daring him.

"Who is this girl that stands before me?" Phokos ordered.

Without uttering one word, Theodora turned catlike so fast her long hair washed over her body like liquid ink. It so black, blacker than the midnight hour of a lightless night rippled to a halt.

"Theodora......" she yowled.

For the first time in many a year, Phokos was taken aback. Almost speechless, he laughed at the feral cat standing in front of him.

"Theodora, finish your collecting and leave us be." her father scolded.
 
Last edited:
As a man of the world, Phokos loved to see such a small, pretty thing like Theodora. Her eyes, unnervingly green like a petty feline creature, had surely caught his eye. And, as she turned away, hunting for the wool like a young kitten, Phokos took his chance to stare down at her backside - luscious and volumnous as her poor, plain dresses would allow him to discern. A young beauty, in any ways.

Acacius, the Merchant, stood quietly at the door to another room, walking fearfully before the tall, broad-shouldered man that had lifted his hand to her daughter. It was a grave offense to the merchant's family, should his daughter be marked by another man's hand in such a casual way - and most would take upon a wepaon and extract a bloddy retribuition.

However, old Acacius had grown fat and grey, his well-trimmed beard turning from black to a dark shade of white. He was old, and dreaded the taller, violent man.

"You have grown a fine girl, Acacius.", greeted him Phokos with a stern, emotionless smile, his eyes still on Theodora's backside as she finally left the room.

"Too bad that you do not have enough gold to pay for her living."
 
**From her loom in the small back room, Theodora could hear their voices grow ever louder. Her father's however never a cord higher than Phokos. *

Hard as she may, her ears could not make out the words of the men's conversation, except for a No.... Never!!!! her father stedfast stated.*

Taking no more, Theodora stood, slinked across the room grabbing a jug of wine, her reason for entering the room with her father and Phokos. *

"You have no choice in this matter other than death, Acacius!" Phokos' voice now barreled at the coward man.

"Wine?" Theodora's voice braking the men's gaze.*

"Go!" was all her father said *pointing to the door from which she just entered. *

Theodora set the jug on the table in a huff and hurried out the door, but this time leaned next to the door, her ears at the ready.
 
Phokos took a deep breath before hearing any proposal that the foolish, decrepit trader could offer him. Taking the ceramic jug, the taller man used a hand to whip the sweat from his head, and took the whole jug to his lips. After taking quite a few long gulps from the cheap wine, he lowered it harshly against the table.

"Listen well, Acacius.", his threatening tone sent shivers even over Theodora, who remained silent, hearing their debate. "I would hate to extract my payment from your hide, but I surely would if you leave me no choice."

With that, Phokos took a hand into his cape, and pulled out a short dagger, a fine craftsmanship from the distant city of Damascus. He swirled it into his hand, carefull not to chop off his own fingers.

"Your girl. Or your life, Acacius."
 
Theodora's hand flew to her mouth sealing the gasp that choked in her throat. Anger boiling to a rage filled her stunned soul. It feverish reddened her cheeks to scarlet. Her eyes wide, deepened to emerald as her thoughts chimed Phokos' words....... "Your girl or your life!"

Acacius trembled as he stared vacantly at the doorway Theodora only moments ago exited through. His mind franticly swimming in Phokos' cesspool of an ultimatum.*

Phokos stood wrapping*Acacius'*toga in his fist, pulling Acacius towards him so fast the table shuttered, crashing the jug of wine to the floor.

Trembling as the cold blade pressed into his neck, "The girl.... May the gods spare me! THE GIRL...." Acacius wept as his limp body hit the floor.

"Then so it be.... Your debt satisfied....." Phokos proclaimed as his eyes moved to the doorway that lead to his gain.

Theodora franticly frozen as Phokos walked to the door. Closer his footsteps grew. But the playful kitten he had seen earlier was not what greeted him as he passed through the doorway. Theodora arched her back, the small hairs at the scruff of her neck standing on end, eyes glowing as she fisted her hands by her side, readying her wildcat self.*

This man would not take her freely......... * * * **** *
 
"Come girl."

Where Phokos only words as he entered the room. Acacius could not pay for his debts, so he had figured out a way to have him pay... or better, have the merchant's daughter pay it for him. She was a pretty thing - her figure showing how luscious her body should be when dressed with nothing but a sparse loincloth... for the loanshark had already come up with one occupation for the young girl.

Slowly did he took away his dagger, and with both open, free hands did he approached Theodora slowly. "Come. No harm shall come to neither you nor you father, girl, should you come with me."

The old man took both his hands to his face, trying to cover up his shame as Phokos lead out the scared, angry girl, his arm against her back, pulling her close in order to avoid any trouble in the crowded streets.

"Fare well, Acacius. I shall send her back once the debt is forgiven..."
 
Theodora's mind raced like harnessed horses pulling great warriors' chariots into battle with no choice but to heed ahead. She knew the room had no exit, that the dagger could be put to her flesh at any moment. Now was not a time to fight him. Once in the streets she could make for her getaway.

The Market overflowed with people, Theodora's arm held tight and twisted in Phokos' grasp as they mazed their way to the farrier where a servant waited with Phokos' steed. Her back sliding over his body as Phokos whispered his threats, his breathe hot taunted her ear with his warnings. The fist of her free hand unleashed it's clench, her nails dug deep into his groin, piercing like a cat snatching a rat. Phokos reacted in pain, his grip loosened and Theodora bolted. Phokos only yards behind quickly cornered his feral cat. Theodora's chest heaving, her eyes fixed, plotting her next move, she darted. Her hair flowing behind gave Phokos his chance. He grabbed her hair with such force it spun her around to face him.

"Ah, my playful kitten has returned!" he laughed excitedly as he thrust her back down the street in front of him.

Their stride speeded as the farrier closened, Theodora's wrist stinging from Phokos' snare. His warnings now threats as his servant came into view. Yelling at him to fetch his steed, the boy made haste, all the while Phokos reminding Theodora his dagger was only inches away.

Mounting Theodora first, Phokos told the boy to run ahead and tell Claudia to ready a bath as he threw his leg across the back of the steed. The boy did as told running like the wind as his reply trailed behind him.

Turning his attention to Theodora as they road, her mind and body on guard as her buttocks gently pressed into Phokos. She was pleasing to his eye, young but seductive in her unknowing ways. And he had plans for making her all knowing.

Arriving at the estate, the very same boy at the ready took the reins in hand as Phokos dismounted pulling Theodora to the ground after him. In the atrium, Claudia waited. Phokos' pace quick, Theodora in arm, walked to Claudia, who lowered and bowed before she spoke.

"Your bath is waiting...." Claudia's voice meek.

"Good...... very good. Come with me, your services are needed." replied Phokos.

Once at the bath, Phokos turned Theodora to face him. His hand stroked her face softly down to her neck. In one rapid move of his hand, Theodora's garment ripped off her body. Her eye's locked on his once more as her reactions did not move like one expected. Theodora nude took in a deep breath, her breast rose higher, and she opened her arms to her side, turned full circle and faced him with a cat toothed grin, her eyes lowered seductively as if to say ta-da.

"Wash her now, Claudia..... She smells like alley cat." he said as he shoved Theodora to Claudia and took his seat on the pillows next to the sunken tub.

Claudia lead Theodora into the warm water, it sprinkled with Rose petals, Chamomile, and Thyme. Theodora had never smelled such a heavenly smell as Claudia began to wash her. Theodora's eyes still fixed on Phokos as he watched the two of them.

The warm water trickled over her body. Letting her guard down, the sweet smelling water delighting her firm breast making her nipples hard. Theodora sighed as her eyes closed. Claudia ordered her to sit and bring her head back. Her hair ribboned down her back as the water streamed over her head. Claudia began to wash Theodora's hair. Theodora had never in her life have someone wash her except when she was a mere child.

Claudia's hands were gentle as her fingers brushed through Theodora's wet hair and over her body. Each touch took Theodora deeper into delight. And each took her to a place she had never been. Claudia's touch was turning Theodora into a purring kitten.

Claudia doing her job to the fullest pleased Phokos as he watched the two of them in the tub. Knowing this, Claudia began to run her hands lower on Theodora. Her drenched strola clinging to her mature body as she pressed into Theodora's. Claudia's hands quietly drove under the water finding their way to the center of Theodora's womanhood, they teased as they washed. Theodora moaned softly. Claudia kissed the nape of her neck down to her shoulder as her hands seemingly washed Theodora.

Theodora drunken by all this, opened her eyes and there in front of her was Phokos, his body relaxed on the pillows, left leg bent, hand lowered stroking himself. She watched him in his enjoyment for she had never seen a man do this. Those eyes of his were no longer callous and cold, they now burned with a heat like no other Theodora had ever seen. Could this be his weakness, she thought.

Phokos met Theodora with his eyes, " Enough Claudia!!!!!!..... Enough, the girl is clean! Dress her and send her to my table at once....." he said with that rough barreled voice, he eyes turning callous, stood and left the room....

"Dress her to please me." his voice echoed as he walked away.................................................
 
Last edited:
Claudia was little shorter than Theodora. And indeed, she seemed to be just a little younger than Phokos himself, meaning that the both of them would be almost ten, perhaps even fifteen years the senior of the new servant that the loanshark had brough to his home. His estate.

Not a true Villa, but a whole quarter of buildings that had been acquired through gold, threats and force, and corridors built between them in order to turn it into a rag-tag collection of buildings into one mighty fortress. Here, Phokos ruled his petty, undercover criminal empire, overseen by all the bribed autorities into the stagnant bureocracy that ruled the Empire.

Taking one hand to her well cared, curly brown hair - a little shorter than Theodora's own - the older woman slowly pulled the younger from the bathtub, cleaning her with the simple pieces of fabric that would do for a towel, and a fine collection of towels as well. She was silent most of the time, almost not acknowledging the younger woman's attentions to her movements. Having her dry, she presented Theodora with a fine, if simple silken dress - whose fabric would have been worn by any noblewoman, but whose cut and style meant of a lower profession.

"Now, my child, you should be compliant to Phokos. He might be harsh and rude, but he can also be loving and rewarding." Claudia spoke, kindly, as she adjust Theodora's hair. "I do not know your story, but we will have plenty of time to speak once he is sated..."

Giving herself by satisfied, and fearing to have Phokos impatient, Claudia took Theodora by her hand, and lead her from the room where she was bathed, through a curtain, leading into a larger, round room - as if under the dome of a temple. Upon this room, many door could be seen. A larger one, probably leading outside, while another small ones stood concealed under curtains and tapestries.

On the middle of the room, stood a circular fireplace where a fire burnt. It would be night soon enough. Before it, sitting above many pillows, was Phokos, garbed into a simple, velvety robe, plucking grapes and eating them with a smile.

Acknowledging their presence, Phokos sat straight and called for Theodora with a sign of his hands. Claudia slowly pushed the younger woman forward.

"Come.", he said. "Sit by me."
 
As Claudia pushed her, Theodora stumbled. She quickly regained her footing and took few steps forward. She felt like the fruit on the platter resting next to Phokos............. on display. Her bewitching hazel eyes watched his eyes roam over her body, like he was trying to decide on which delectable fruit to pluck next to feed his hunger.

Phokos' eyes now softer than earlier in the day, gazed at Theodora. She was still in fear but would not let it be seen by any, especially Phokos.

The fear sparking that wildcat in her, she stood chest uplifted, chin high, as her raven hair draped over her right shoulder. And those eyes...... those beautiful feline eyes lowered, gazing back at him.

Claudia had did her job well, she had taken a rag-tag girl and turned her into a seductively beautiful woman. Claudia had chosen a pale blue, the blue of a warm billowy summer sky, sleeveless Stola with simple brass clasps. But she didn't add the Palla, for she knew Phokos would want to see as much of Theodora's milky white skin as possible. Her hair only a few strands were held back with a blue ribbon.

"Come here." Phokos requested once more, his voice firmer this time as he motioned Theodora to sit.

Theodora still not liking her situation, cautiously took a few more steps closer to Phokos. She moved silently, one sure step at a time, as if she were trying not to be heard or seen. Her mind all the while, yelling for her to flee from this entrapment. It was not her debt for which she was paying, how could her father do this to her, she thought.

"Sit, my kitten...." Phokos said in a calming voice as if not to frighten her.

Theodora sat on the pillow's edge, as far from Phokos as she could be and still be on them. Her legs curled under her. As she placed a hand on the pillow to brace herself, the Stola slide down her shoulder revealing more of her cleavage. Her eyes fixed on Phokos, never blinked as she let the Stola be.

Turning to Claudia, Phokos ordered her to retrieve their evening meal.

"And more wine!" his voice almost celebrative as Claudia hurried out of the room..........................
 
The laying man only giggled ast how Theodora seemed to loose her balance as she stumbled, but remained quietly admiring his new, personal servant. However, he had seen something on this young woman that would have him earning Acacius' takings in short time's work.

After all, she indeed had all to work as a 'performer'.

"Listen well to me, girl.", Phokos spoke, his voice so much slower and kinder than she had heard him before, "You are now mine. You shall work for me to repay your father debts. You shall learn how to do it, how do get advantage of your assets in order to go back to his loving arms all the quicker.", he said taking a grape and swallowing it, not caring enough to offer Theodora the silver plate. "I do not tolerate insubordination in my household. I know how to punish my servants, but I also know how to reward them."

Phokos' Love and Happiness, Claudia, soon returned. She had an ample bust, her heavy breasts barely concealed under her own red garments. She brought him a ceramic jug of wine and one tace of metal, serving him the beverage and laying it beside the master of the house. Togheter, there were a man, bringing a roasted piece of meat, and a girl - much younger than Theodora - whose limping pace told much about how Phokos or the other male staff had worked over her arse.

"Come, girl."

While both the man and the girl left, Claudia sat down happy just beside Phokos - much closer than Theodora had. While the bald man feasted briefly, quick to dispatch its meal while his gaze turned from Theodora to Claudia and so on, Phokos was quickly sated... for a meal, at least. When he was over, he called upon Theodora to come even closer... but as the cat did not react, he instead called upon Claudia.

"Come Claudia... show your new friend how to... sate my desires."

Eagerly, giggling like a girl, Claudia came over to dat down at Phokos lap, enjoying his embrace and touch as the man happily offered her grapes, his hands groping her womanly features with more than a little interest.
 
Claudia's tongue teasingly licked Phokos' fingers as he held the grape just shy her mouth. As her lips closed around it his fingers along with the grape slide *into her warm watering mouth. Tauntingly her tongue teased as her suction increased. Claudia's raisin colored eyes twinkled at Phokos flirting with every lowering bat.

Her breast full and round rose out of the scoop neck of her rudy red gown, showing hints of the brown saucers hidden just below it. Phokos being the man he was tugged at the gown till her breasts were freed, showing those little saucers with their hardened jewel. His fingers trailed down Claudia's chin to her neck. Then zig-zagged from one breast to the other.

Claudia closed her eyes leaning her neck to the side offering it to him as she sighed. Phokos kissed her neck softy, his hand fondling her over breast as he whispered in her ear to see if she was ready to retire to his chamber. Claudia quickly nodded, yes.

Theodora sat curled at the edge of the pillows, her eyes glued to their interactions. Taking mental pictures of every touch, move, reaction, and softly whispered word.

Her body tingled with excitement like never before. How the little kitten wanted to join in with their seductive playful game. So entranced she almost forgot where she was.

Phokos noticing Theodora spell bound smiled and bite Claudia on her left nipple. Claudia moaned in pleasure, caressing his smooth head as he titillated her further. Her moans and sighs growing louder.

Phokos abruptly stood grabbed Theodora by her hand, pulling her to her feet, as his other reached for Claudia.

Without a word he lead them to his sleep chamber...........................
 
Last edited:
There was no need to hurry. After all, they had all the time in the world to consume themselves, to spend his sensual fervour and to quench his ever lustful gaze. Slowly, he lead the both of them into his personal bedchambers. To Theodora, it would surely seems that such a large household was so empty. No other servants were seem in their way through the simple corridors, until finally Phokos guided them into one exquisitive room.

Right at the far wall, stood a canopy bed. Actually, not a bed per se but a fancy reclining cushion, guarded by a thin curtain. It was a large cushion, domineering the room. Claudia was quick to rekindle a brazier and throw incense over it, in order to ease their emotions for the impending act. All the while, Phokos had turned behind them and closed the thick, oaken door with a golden key, that dissapeared from his hands as suddenly as he had produced it out of the blue.

He moved quickly towards the large dossel. Theodora could see though that the room was fairly small. Only a couple of locked chests stood by the walls, one of them with a small barrel of wine and some plain, wooden cups over it. Phokos was rich, but still lived a humble living into these dwellings, she could notice.

There were pillows over the bed and around the floor, over thick, old rugs.

In a long ritual, Claudia stood before Phokos. Slowly, her fingers had worked her art, unrobing him right before Theodora as if no shame ever came for the both of them. She could see his throbbing manhood, proud and erect, as Claudia worked to strip him completely. Claudia took Theodora to sit down over the large pillows quickly, without a word, before kneeling herself before Phokos. The man stood quiet, enjoying Claudia's caresses, hoping that Theodora would learn it well - from the best.
 
The scent of frankincense and grape filled the room as the grape trimmings crackled in the brazier. It's light softly flickering cast shadows upon Phokos' body as Theodora watched Claudia disrobe him. Her mind raced as it tried to sort out her role in this maddening event. It seemingly fought with it's self as part of her wanted to hide her eyes from what they saw and the other wanting to envelop every sight. Her body was siding with the part that wanted to watch as her own nipples hardened and her pussy moistened. Theodora's hand gently slid along her inter thigh nervously, while those haunting hazel cat eyes of hers never wavered from the seductive act in front of her.

Claudia kneeling before Phokos, her lips lightly kissing over his thighs as her hands stroked the back of his legs, she kissed higher and higher. *Her tongue hungrily sliding over his skin moved to the location of her forthcoming kiss. Gently, softly, slowly she kissed as her kisses rose up his legs, first the right one, then the left, back and forth, over and over, higher and higher.

Phokos caressing her head started to intertwine his fingers tightly in her curls pulling Claudia up to her feet. Stepping away from the bedside and Claudia, Phokos walked to one of the chest, took the key from around his neck and unlocked it.

Taking out a small wooden box, he turned his attention to Theodora as he walked back across the room. He placed the box into Theodora's hands as his nude body stood before her.

"My little kitten will keep this fire stoked with these leaves, yes?" Phokos spoke in a soothing voice as he lifted Theodora's chin.

Phokos returned to his place bedside where Claudia eagerly awaited. Her mouth this time shot like an arrow to his throbbing cock, smiling up at him, she took him deeply, as her hands pulled him to her. Low moans of pleasure came from both.

Theodora opened the small wooden box to find it full of ground herbs. Quietly she moved to the brazier and sprinkled a hand full herbs over the coals, soon the room was filled with the smoke of cannabis. Her head began to swim as the smoke filled her lungs. Her thoughts unclear as Claudia took her hand. Or was it Phokos who took it..................
 
Last edited:
Only now, as the smoke of the brazier filled both the room and their minds that Theodora did notice that the room had no windows whatsoever. Only a couple of osculi, small, circular holes on the ceiling, allowed the light from outside into the room - but small enough not to allow the heavy smoke from outside the room. In the box that Phokos had delivered her there were many exquisitive, expensive herbs and seeds, brought all the way from the distant Persia. One of Phokos bussiness partners had sent him a box in a sign of goodwill, and now both him and the women enjoyed the scents of the burning leaves.

Claudia worked expertly over Phokos hardness, her heavy bust waving as she struggled to breathe. Theodora could notice that, although Phokos stood naked, Claudia had not stripped herself down... yet. She suckled on the male's manhood, going deep and far into it. Quicker. Taking it outside in order to have it rubbing against her cheeks, her saliva coating her face as she played with erection, smiling all the while.

Suddenly, Theodora took someone's hand. She could not notice who had taken it or even that she was being forced on her knees by a pressure over her shoulders. The girl found herself kneeling just besides Claudia, before the naked Phokos. She could see some of his scars, but what had really called her attention was the mighty phallus throbbing before her face. Claudia took it into her mouth once again, her eyes over Theodora, as she worked down Phokos' hardness.

And then, she let him go. His cock, drabbed into Claudia's saliva, was now poining at her face. Phokos laid a hand over her black hair, caressing her, as Claudia smiled knowingly, also being caressed by the man's callous hands, as if the couple expected her do act, looking her more like teachers than masters.
 
"Take it, Theodora, as I have in your mouth....... Please Phokos........" Claudia's words strung into lofting hazy whisper.

Theodora looked up at Phokos with fiery glassy eyes. A wickedness in them he had not seen had taken them over.

Claudia whispered once more, "Take him now, my child, now I say!"

Theodora's head spinning from the herbs, turned to the woman next to her. Her stare cutting into Claudia with a thousand questions.

Claudia leaned over passionately kissed Theodora on her shoulder, then whispered, "Please your master now, or you will pay"

Turning back to Phokos, Theodora inhaled his saliva covered, precum dripping, aching cock swiftly into her mouth. She slid it in deeply, taking it all in like a snake swallowing it's meal.

Phokos arched his back pushing his hips forward as if for Theodora to gulp more of him than was there. Her mouth sealed round his cock as he pulsed it against the roof of her mouth. Slowly she slid it out of her mouth to it's bulbous head like Claudia had done earlier. Then guided it back into her warm wet mouth as her teeth grazed gently along.

Claudia seductively kissed Theodora's shoulder as she encouraged her onward. Her hands caressing Theodora's body worked the blue gown down until she knelt nude in a pool of blue silk.

Phokos all the while caressing both women lovingly as his pleasured moans grew louder..................
 
Last edited:
But except for his lustful gaze and his occasional moans, Phokos remained silent as he stood before the two, kneeling women. Claudia was now caressing at Theodora's shoulders, kissing and nibbling at the poor, younger woman's skin. Coming closer to her ear, the brunette whispered seductivelly.

"You are doing well, sweetie... but never make me guide you like that again. Phokos get furious if we don't play our parts..."

Claudia giggled as she worked down on Theodora's fine dress, slowly stripping her. As Phokos suddenly took both his hands to caress at the young Theodora's head, staring deeply into her green eyes, the older woman threw another lot of leaves over the brazier, and slowly stripped herself down, taking both their dresses and laying over the other chest neatly. She then returned, laying one hand over Phokos's shoulders and receiving his lips on hers, while he was blown by Theodora.

"Go on, girl."

Where Phokos only words as the poor girl tried her best to take his lenght entirelly into her mouth. After all, Claudia seemed to do it with such an ease that she could only try to emulate and do it herself. She savoured his taste, slurping into his member and taking her own drool back into her mouth as she made wet sounds at his hardness.
 
"Shall I have her lay for you, my love?" Claudia seductively hissed at Phokos, her teeth taunting his tongue and lips between her kisses.

Phokos' eyes blazing in sexual delight told his answer. Claudia bent down to Theodora, her hissing whispers giving instruction.

Theodora released Phokos' swollen cock, but before doing as she was told. Her nails kneaded over his clenched buttocks like a cat clawing at the old rugs on the floor. Her body lowered to all fours as she give one last tease of her tongue to his dripping cock. Her bewitching green eyes glowing locked on Phokos while slinking cat-like to the center of the bed. Lying on her back, her long black hair encircled her head rose up along with her arms as they slid jaggedly over the velvet covering the bed. Her body now posed in all it's naked glory for Phokos.

Phokos lower himself over her chest, a bent leg on each side of her nude beautifully sweating body offering his cock once more to Theodora.

Theodora opened her mouth as Phokos hands met the wall above her head, leaning his body forward once again she was fed his manhood deeply.

Her legs straight now tingled as nails trailed up them, her mind to fuzzy to care it was Claudia. Claudia now widened and bent Theodora's leg, her lips kissing along the way, her hands holding Theodora's legs in place.

Claudia softly kissed her legs till they reached her wet hot pussy. Claudia's tongue then swept over Theodora's tight little virgin pussy, it's taste sinfully sweet. Feasting on it, Claudia held Theodora's legs wider with her rib cage freeing her hands to work their magic.

Claudia's fingers opened Theodora's pussy, her tongue pointed skimmed up and down, wagging it playfully on her clit before her mouth sucked gingerly on it. Theodora's sweet little pussy smelled heavenly as Claudia worked it into a frenzy.

Theodora squirmed beneath Phokos in ecstasy, taking his cock deeper, faster, tighter into her mouth. His body reacting to her esctesy rocked fiercely over her chest, shoving his throbbing cock into her throat. Her nails dug into the velvet in her maddening delirium. Her pussy quivering as it soaked Claudia's face. Her moans loudly filled the smokened bedchamber. Any realm of sanity left her as Claudia lead her down their twisted path. Her body tightened and arched from her fevered sexual heat, her moans running together as Phokos wildly fucked her mouth. Claudia delved into Theodora with her pointed tongue as her own pussy quivered and throbbed achingly to be pleased.

Her tongue scooped up Theodora's first flow of creamy nectar. She carefully and lovingly kept it on her tongue as she moved up to offer it in her kiss to Phokos...........................
 
Last edited:
He took into he kiss with most eager passion, forcing Claudia into her back against he cushion, and regretfully taking himself away from Theodora. The youn girl could only guess if she had done it right as Phokos had offered her to take his filthy manhood into her mouth. At least, by his groans, she could guess that he liked it. Phokos lowered himself over Claudia in order to cover her bust into his kisses, as if purposefully neglecting Theodora.

Into the afterbliss of her orgasm, though, he was not sure that the girl would or would not noticed it. He caressed at the older woman's breast, sniffing into the smell of her own arousal for many moments. In the meanwhile, the young Theodora remained quiet, watching their coupling against the wall, as if waiting for their next move in order to participate.

What she ignored now, however, was that Phokos was drilling her. He had plans for Theodora. Great plans. He knew that the little naive girl could become the most able temptress in the whole Empire. And he would teach her about how using her assets...

He suddenly abandoned Claudia, after whispering words of desire and bonding to her. Phokos turned towards Theodora, touching her body so prudishly as if he had never forced his lenght into her mouth. Claudia got up slowly in order to throw another couple of herbs over the brazier, laying on her side in order to watch Phokos's handling;

The man forced Theodora to lay over her belly. With curious expectations and a tingle of fear, she quietly complained as Phokos laid himself over her back - his evident hardness poking down her backside. Slowly, he kissed and caressed the girl's shoulders, coming to whisper for her at last.

"I have great plans for you, Theodora. Plans of glory and majesty. But for that, you must become capable... excell at what I shall do to you today... taking one into your throat is just the beggining..."

Were his words as he kept caressing her, humping a little as he rubbed himself against her.
 
The weight of Phokos' body pushed Theodora farther into the fluffy pillow bed as he covered her. She worked her arms into the bed resting on her elbows and forearms, arching her back to bring her shoulders closer to him for those warm tempting kisses of his. Her long raven hair gliding off her back tickled her body. Closing her eyes and breathing in the herbed smoke, her ears barely heard Phokos' promise of things to come.

Phokos' cock hard pressed into her ass crack as it danced over her. It's dripage coated her and ran down to her puckered rosebud. Lifting his body slightly backwards, the head of his cock pricked at her little bud.

Theodora tensed as his rigid cock tried to enter her. Shaken out of her drug induced haze somewhat, she tried to turn over to face him and protest that advance but his weight held her captive.

Claudia leaned to kiss Phokos on the shoulder as her hand caressed his hammered bicep. Her kisses snaked to his neck then upward to his ear as she halfway set up.

"My love, your little kitten isn't ready for that. I say this to you, only as not to make her fearful of you..." Claudia whispered as her lips kissed back down Phokos' neck, ending with her lying back on the bed, her hand still caressing his arm.

The look of devotional love filled her dark brown eyes as Phokos glared back at her. Claudia lowered her eyes in submission knowing she was risking much by her mark whispered in his ear.

"Perhaps a drink of wine, my love?" Claudia faintly whispered...........................
 
Last edited:
Taking one of his hands upwards in order to caress Claudia and pull her closer, Phokos licked at her cheek before laying his own words over her ear. "I value your counsel, my love...", he said as he was breathing hard, "...but my little kitten here must learn it. I can't risk having her pregnant, and if she is to act over the performatic arts... she will need to get used to it."

And after all, since Theodora's womanhood was essentially still unplucked, she would never know the difference between one and the other. She would have to learn, and get used to it quickly should she act over his plans in order to become the most powerful woman in all the Empire - and possibly, the whole World. She would have to be more than capable on that.

Phokos kissed at Claudia's lips once more. "Yes; Wine would be good.", he caressed his favoured consort as he prepared himself to drill and teach the young, poor and nubile Theodora. Phokos laid over his weight against her backside once again, and this time aimed his words directly at her.

"You delicious girl... you must get used to it, enjoy it, and be prepared to serve your clients with the best of performances.", his hands gripped and caressed at her backside, exploring her flesh. "It will be painful, but you shall soon come to love it."

He said as he prepared himself to enter her ass, laying his bulbous tip over her, and getting ready for the intense humping he was going to give her.
 
Claudia seeing Phokos had his mind to take Theodora on this night leaned back to his ear before leaving the bed.

"As you see fit, my love. But perhaps oil of the olive would serve you well tonight, for it would make it far less painful for your little kitten, it may even make her more playful...." Claudia whispered kissing Phokos on his shoulder.........................
 
Last edited:
"Perhaps...", he considered her worlds. And as always, every time that they've disagreed about something, Phokos found out that Claudia was right. She was always right. Perhaps it was a gift given her by Heavens themselves. Maybe it was the way that she prostated herself only to him. Be it what it was, he found it really hard to neglect Claudia's words.

"Then reach for it. I shall test her for the while. And be swift.", he said as he kept pressing his girth against poor, whimpering Theodora's backside - but never invading her.
 
Claudia smiled as she hurried to the chest, poured the wine and grabbed a vassal of oil she kept in the room for Phokos and herself.

"Men never learn it is better to do things the easiest of ways!" she giggled to herself on her return to the bed.

Claudia held the wine to Phokos' lips as he drank. Once he was finished she placed it next to the bed and turned her attentions to Theodora.

Her hand poured the olive oil over Theodora's backside as Phokos held his chest and waist off Theodora. Her hands worked the oil into her body, rubbing it down to her little rosebud and slathered it on Phokos' stone hard cock.

When Claudia finished she added a heaping hand full of herbs on the fire. The smoke thick once more burned their eyes and lungs.

Claudia then lay closer to Theodora this time caressing and softly kissing her................
 
Last edited:
Phokos stood quietly overseeing Claudia's every move. After long years of servicing Phokos in the bedchamber, she was quite quick into her ministrations of the younger girl's backside - her rubbing of the oil pretty much like caresses against Theodora's sensitive skin. And it was a soothing feeling before the abuse he would put her through;

Laying himself over the girl once more, Phokos started to rub himself against her. His lenght, already moist from their saliva's, slid itself just between the girl's buttcheeks, and slowly did he got her ready. He could feel her antecipation, as she cluched her fists against the fabric of the fine bed. Claudia whispered something to the girl, as if trying to distract and ease her for the upcoming violation.

And so, he had started to force himself forward. His girth slowly made pressure against Theodora's backside - a pressure unknown, never experimented before. It would be glorious to claim such virgin's backside - so magnificently chaste. She could feel him moving against her behind, and her teeth clenched tight as she finally felt a violent intrusion.
 
Back
Top