Fan's Sketches

BBW Fan

Yes We Cam
attachment.php
Hello, fellow Litsters.

I thought I'd begin a thread to display some of my sketches. Many will be of an erotic or sensual nature, others might just be cuties. Either way, I hope you enjoy and please leave comments.

Last edited:
Bella

First up is a cutie known as Bella. She is a character in a medival fantasy story that I was writting. I really like the way that she turned out and have already had a few comments on her. I hope you enjoy.

attachment.php

Romance

Next up is a piece I did for my wife. The challenge was to present something that was both erotic and romantic.

(Yes, she's crying but I don't know why. He is comforting her. I love comforting sex when I get emotional.)

attachment.php

Alone

I finished this portrait and she seemed lonely to me. Perhaps there is someone to keep her company.
attachment.php

BBW w/ Book

I know there are alot of BBW Fans out there other than myself. Here you are for your entertainment...
attachment.php

I know there are alot of BBW Fans out there other than myself. Here you are for your entertainment...
attachment.php

I love this one!

I love them all, but this one strikes me. Thank you for sharing your artwork. It is amazing.

I finished this portrait and she seemed lonely to me. Perhaps there is someone to keep her company.
attachment.php

Though I like them all, this is my favorite. I don't see her as lonely, more pensive or
expectant.

attachment.php

I like the diagonal composition that draws the eye along into the figure. She seems more pre-occupied to me, like you got her to glance up at you from something she was really involved with.

I like the diagonal composition that draws the eye along into the figure. She seems more pre-occupied to me, like you got her to glance up at you from something she was really involved with.

This piece was drawn from a photo that a friend had. I'm not really sure the story behind the photo, but her expression certainly does express SOMETHING. I guess it's really up to the individual who sees it, huh? "Art is in the eye of the beholder" and all that.

I'm glad you liked it.

First up is a cutie known as Bella. She is a character in a medival fantasy story that I was writting. I really like the way that she turned out and have already had a few comments on her. I hope you enjoy.

attachment.php

I love this one.

That look in her eyes!

Good work, BBW.

attachment.php

A fellow Litster who wishes to remain anonymous.

Attachments

• Fellow Litster.jpg
    Fellow Litster.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 743
Little Red

attachment.php

Little Red.jpg

Another piece inspired by a Litster. Can you guess who it is?

Last edited:

Yeah, I like your composition in general, my only crit would be that diagonal slanting from upper left to lower right tends to slow the eye down, while a diagonal from lower left to upper right runs the risk of drawing the eye right off the page, just one of those little tricks of perception.

Here it is mirrored:

Attachments

• bbw rvrsd.jpg
    bbw rvrsd.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 73
Yeah, I like your composition in general, my only crit would be that diagonal slanting from upper left to lower right tends to slow the eye down, while a diagonal from lower left to upper right runs the risk of drawing the eye right off the page, just one of those little tricks of perception.

Here it is mirrored:

That's interesting and I see your point. It does look good mirrored.
Honestly I drew it from a photo and that's was how she was positioned in the photo.

I do like the perception trick and will very likely incorporate it into future projects.

Yeah, it's just surprising sometimes how much that can alter the composition - she looks... dreamier in the original image to me, not sure why that is, but you caught that mood of bottled up emotion well.

Yeah, it's just surprising sometimes how much that can alter the composition - she looks... dreamier in the original image to me, not sure why that is, but you caught that mood of bottled up emotion well.

TY
It seems that people are interpreting that "emotion" differently. It's interesting to see what people think of it.

Back