Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-30-2011, 04:27 AM   #401
Never
Beyond the Pale
 
Never's Avatar
 
Never is offline
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Sin City
Posts: 22,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
I suppose with the newer 'generation' that everyone grows up faster ?
That seems to be the expectation but it's hardly the reality. Especially when it comes to f/f relationships and sexuality. For lesbians, it's still common for girls to not have any f/f sexual experience prior to college.

I know a attractive 26-year-old bisexual woman who has had lots of boyfriends but not one girlfriend.
__________________
Art is about modes of engagement with the world, not modes of avoiding it. The key thing is that some forms of engagement are liberating, and others enslaving; and simple "distraction" falls under the logic of the latter.

Last edited by Never : 06-30-2011 at 04:29 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #402
kaboom3d
Literotica Guru
 
kaboom3d's Avatar
 
kaboom3d is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Searching for my place
Posts: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
That was a fun vid Amy. Almost vintage, a classic porn film. Saxophone in the background, fun dialogue.. "do you trust me?" "you can cum!!!...EXPLODE"
It was cool. I like the unshaven pussy, a rarity today. Nice kissing, and some beautiful pussy licking.
It had me squirming... mmmmmmm
__________________
girls just want to have fun ;-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #403
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboom3d View Post
That was a fun vid Amy. Almost vintage, a classic porn film. Saxophone in the background, fun dialogue.. "do you trust me?" "you can cum!!!...EXPLODE"
It was cool. I like the unshaven pussy, a rarity today. Nice kissing, and some beautiful pussy licking.
It had me squirming... mmmmmmm
yes it seemed 'vintage' a bit corny probably made before I was around certainly before I watched any porn type films, but I kinda liked it as it seemed to move a little slower than some of the others which I found erotic !
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #404
apple_pi
Literotica Guru
 
apple_pi's Avatar
 
apple_pi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Margaritaville
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
yes it seemed 'vintage' a bit corny probably made before I was around certainly before I watched any porn type films, but I kinda liked it as it seemed to move a little slower than some of the others which I found erotic !
I did have a certain charm.
__________________
I am too way sexy for any man! I'm a lesbian
Yes, it is a blessing...

Guys!!!! What part of "I'm a lesbian" do you not get???? It is one thing to think men are stupid, but why do they have to prove it over, and over, and over....
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #405
clio711
Literotica Guru
 
clio711 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California
Posts: 809
Had an amazing experience this weekend with a younger woman. Such enthusiasm and stamina, made me feel young again . . . . . mmmmmm, can't wait for next time!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #406
BigalNSC
Really Experienced
 
BigalNSC's Avatar
 
BigalNSC is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by clio711 View Post
Had an amazing experience this weekend with a younger woman. Such enthusiasm and stamina, made me feel young again . . . . . mmmmmm, can't wait for next time!
Details?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #407
Jess727
Experienced
 
Jess727 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cali
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by clio711 View Post
Had an amazing experience this weekend with a younger woman. Such enthusiasm and stamina, made me feel young again . . . . . mmmmmm, can't wait for next time!
Mmmm.. amazing really? Because I think that older women have so much to offer, so much to teach... I think that's the amazing part.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #408
clio711
Literotica Guru
 
clio711 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess727 View Post
Mmmm.. amazing really? Because I think that older women have so much to offer, so much to teach... I think that's the amazing part.
yes, amazing . . . and some younger women are very quick learners
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #409
kaboom3d
Literotica Guru
 
kaboom3d's Avatar
 
kaboom3d is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Searching for my place
Posts: 794
My significant other and I went away for the holiday weekend. We like to beat the heat of July and enjoy the mountains, so we traveled to Lake Tahoe. While wandering through the casinos we found a flyer for an escort service, offering the girl of our "dreams".
Well we kidded each other about this for a while, and after a few drinks, we decided to play the game and see what happens.
But what is the girl of our dreams??? After a few more drinks, and case of the nervous jitters, we decided we wanted an Asian girl, early 20's.

We called, and made arrangements to have our dream girl meet us at the bar. We made it quite clear we were women and dream girl was to be into that. The lady at the other end said that it was no problem and assured us that they do this "all the time".

We arranged to meet at the bar. As it turned out she was a lovely young girl, very early twenties, petite at about four eleven. We asked if she was going to have any reservations about being with women that were older than her mother. She assured us that she was quite happy with the arrangement. and she would prove herself excellent at pretending to be "into" us.

It was quite bitter sweet though, she was so lovely, such perfect skin, firm smooth body, firm breast. It made Karen and I both wistfully look back into the past when we had such glorious bodies.
__________________
girls just want to have fun ;-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #410
palemoon2035
Literotica Guru
 
palemoon2035 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,459
Where does one draw the line though? I am 33 and rather experienceed, but still consider myself young, longing to learn more from an older woman.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #411
MrsCCfromRC
Swimming in a fishbowl
 
MrsCCfromRC's Avatar
 
MrsCCfromRC is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,198
Well, it's who the person is that is the most important to me... but if that works and there is an older/younger side of it - then that certainly does add to the excitement (in my limited experience).
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #412
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by clio711 View Post
Had an amazing experience this weekend with a younger woman. Such enthusiasm and stamina, made me feel young again . . . . . mmmmmm, can't wait for next time!
very happy for you.. am sure it was wonderful.. details ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #413
blueberree
Really Experienced
 
blueberree is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboom3d View Post
My significant other and I went away for the holiday weekend. We like to beat the heat of July and enjoy the mountains, so we traveled to Lake Tahoe. While wandering through the casinos we found a flyer for an escort service, offering the girl of our "dreams".
Well we kidded each other about this for a while, and after a few drinks, we decided to play the game and see what happens.
But what is the girl of our dreams??? After a few more drinks, and case of the nervous jitters, we decided we wanted an Asian girl, early 20's.

We called, and made arrangements to have our dream girl meet us at the bar. We made it quite clear we were women and dream girl was to be into that. The lady at the other end said that it was no problem and assured us that they do this "all the time".

We arranged to meet at the bar. As it turned out she was a lovely young girl, very early twenties, petite at about four eleven. We asked if she was going to have any reservations about being with women that were older than her mother. She assured us that she was quite happy with the arrangement. and she would prove herself excellent at pretending to be "into" us.

It was quite bitter sweet though, she was so lovely, such perfect skin, firm smooth body, firm breast. It made Karen and I both wistfully look back into the past when we had such glorious bodies.
Jealous of young woman....
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #414
CiralFox
Really Experienced
 
CiralFox is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere
Posts: 198
Same here.
Getting with two lovely older women?
Sounds like my dream come true.
I'm 20, so the only women I'm looking for are my age or older.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 10:04 PM   #415
blueberree
Really Experienced
 
blueberree is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiralFox View Post
Same here.
Getting with two lovely older women?
Sounds like my dream come true.
I'm 20, so the only women I'm looking for are my age or older.
Well, I'm actually 50 and so I'll never be the young woman...sniffle...but the idea of Kaboom and her partner! Sigh
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 10:14 PM   #416
boredVAwife
Not a wife anymore.
 
boredVAwife's Avatar
 
boredVAwife is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,346
Somewhere along the way I have stopped acting and feeling young. For a woman that is 3 years shy of 40 I often feel much more aged than that. Poor pitiful me right?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #417
blueberree
Really Experienced
 
blueberree is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredVAwife View Post
Somewhere along the way I have stopped acting and feeling young. For a woman that is 3 years shy of 40 I often feel much more aged than that. Poor pitiful me right?
A lot has happened in your life recently which can have an impact. You will be finding your groove here soon, I suspect.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #418
boredVAwife
Not a wife anymore.
 
boredVAwife's Avatar
 
boredVAwife is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,346
Yeah I sent a long winded reply to a lovely Lit friend tonite saying pretty much the same thing really. I have it so much better than lots and if I ever lose sight of that I hope a dear friend will slap me around until I remember that fact. I used to ride hours on end and take road trips at the drop of a hat with just a phone call from a club member but nowadays I find myself having fewer video jilling sessions with friends from here and especially yahoo, ride lots less than I did and often find myself asking just what it is I am gonna do with the rest of my life. I am not sad just sort of in a fog maybe. Nice thing about a fog though is the sun will make it go away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #419
Curious651
Virgin
 
Curious651 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
I am 19 and have the fantasy of an older woman showing me the way through my bi-curiousness.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #420
CiralFox
Really Experienced
 
CiralFox is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious651 View Post
I am 19 and have the fantasy of an older woman showing me the way through my bi-curiousness.
same here Curious.
Though I'm 20 not 19. ;-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #421
blueberree
Really Experienced
 
blueberree is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredVAwife View Post
Yeah I sent a long winded reply to a lovely Lit friend tonite saying pretty much the same thing really. I have it so much better than lots and if I ever lose sight of that I hope a dear friend will slap me around until I remember that fact. I used to ride hours on end and take road trips at the drop of a hat with just a phone call from a club member but nowadays I find myself having fewer video jilling sessions with friends from here and especially yahoo, ride lots less than I did and often find myself asking just what it is I am gonna do with the rest of my life. I am not sad just sort of in a fog maybe. Nice thing about a fog though is the sun will make it go away.
Nothing wrong with a change up every once in awhile and times of reflection can be quite good. For whatever reason, you need that space now. I don't think that our lives are a trajectory, but rather an interesting winding road.

I'd say that another way to ask the question about your life would be "there are so many possibilities, I wonder which ones to pursue? And what will be the result?" In other words, adventure! Sounds to me that your a mindful and that's valuable in making the best of your life.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #422
boredVAwife
Not a wife anymore.
 
boredVAwife's Avatar
 
boredVAwife is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,346
Blueberree you right about the possibilities and if I am only allowed one thought each day when I wake up that would be a good one to have. It is far too easy to get caught up in drama and even life in general and lose sight of simply having possibilities. Some have few and for the ones I have I am grateful. Yep there are possibilities. Thank you luv for making me smile.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2011, 12:08 AM   #423
nikkic42
Loves Spam
 
nikkic42 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8
I'm 20 and in college.... and very curious about being with a woman. I'd love to chat
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #424
curiousisjane
Literotica Guru
 
curiousisjane is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 579
....

Hi girls and welcome Nikkic20. Anyone around...?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #425
curiousisjane
Literotica Guru
 
curiousisjane is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberree View Post
While the woman who measured me at my last bra fitting had a nifty accent, I'm guessing professional decorum wouldn't allow her to go there. What are the chances even that someone in this line of work would be interested in it?

Fun idea though.
Been there and done it and never an incline that anything would happen. It must only happen in Lit. stories. I wax regularly with the same girl and she just chats away as she has me opening my labia and again, nothing. It must be an everyday event for her.

The young are so comfortable with the intimacy.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.