Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 05-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #451
EmeraldKitten
Sweet & Twisted

Thanks for that info, Jack....
I just put that cd in, and for some reason, IT LOADED!!!
I have my stories!!

So... I guess I need to get to work on this Horner Springs business, don't I? lol.

When I get to the point that I'm ready to submit, I'm gonna have to figure out how to get connected to yours. (and any others that are floating around, lol.)

Summer Lovin' Contest Entry!
Remind Me

New!
Into the Darkness
Whipped

I am passionate, talented, young-hearted, lovable, gorgeous, sexy,
fun, cute, easy-going, strong-willed, laugh-out-loud funny, shy, creative,
sophisticated, fashionable, intuitive, fantastic, edgy, fabulous.
I am ME.

Cut & Dried~ A special Presentation from Matriarch and myself.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #452
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldKitten View Post
Thanks for that info, Jack....
I just put that cd in, and for some reason, IT LOADED!!!
I have my stories!!

So... I guess I need to get to work on this Horner Springs business, don't I? lol.

When I get to the point that I'm ready to submit, I'm gonna have to figure out how to get connected to yours. (and any others that are floating around, lol.)

Well we are using Tags to try and link stories. Look below at the thread where I posted the Tags I used. Maybe that will work.

Here is what I used.
"Okay, I changed titles to Horner Springs Retirees #1 & 2, listed tags of Horner Springs, Horny Springs, and Horny Town and submitted them again.

If you need a reader, I'd be happy to check out your story. I'm glad someone else has taken up this project. I was feeling lonely.
Anyone else ready? "

Here My Stories

The Horny Springs Saga continues.

My New Best Friend, for our VE's

Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills.

Old 05-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #453
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

My fiction well dried up about the time I decided to get started but it will open again. Thanx for the info on how to connect the stories. Tags . . . why didn't I think of that. #-o

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-28-2011, 03:55 PM   #454
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
My fiction well dried up about the time I decided to get started but it will open again. Thanx for the info on how to connect the stories. Tags . . . why didn't I think of that. #-o
VM: Since you were one of the originators, perhaps you could give me some advice on one of the ideas I've been setting up. I hadn't planned on writing any of the faculty but found myself in a situation where I need one or two, a PE (weight room) instructor and the Dean of the Human Sexuality Department.

You wrote a story about a girl who is taken to a orgy by her parents, I don't remember the name of it. I was going to use a variation to show that Futter Institute providing partners for students, who need extra practice. Particularly Reynard Foxworthy (Foxey) who is a sophomore who can lick his own eyebrows. He meets the weight room instructor and she helps him build up his endurance.

Here My Stories

The Horny Springs Saga continues.

My New Best Friend, for our VE's

Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills.

Old 05-28-2011, 04:42 PM   #455
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

The story you're thinking of is "Bells". Go ahead, use what you need.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #456
Alex De Kok
Unreconstructed Optimist

Ah! Memories!

As one of the original co-founders, along with Wildsweetone, of the Snippetsville universe, I've enjoyed skimming through this thread. It brings back memories of the discussions we had at the time. I even have the Snippettsville maps - somewhere!

I just wanted to say that I wish you all well in writing about your town.

Alex

(From 'Astrophel and Stella', by Sir Philip Sidney (1554-1586))
For anyone worried about ratings, I think dr_mabeuse said it best - "A moment's reflection on pop music, fast food joints, and prime time TV should prove to anyone that the correlation between popularity and quality is tenuous at best."

My web site - Go on - have a look!

Old 02-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #457
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

I thought I'd resurrect this part of the Horner Springs invention.
My Word Proc is beginning to warm up

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 10-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #458
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I don't know about anyone else but I've managed so far to post three chapters of Horner Springs Institite with a fourth in progress. It's been great fun re-reading this thread and freshening up. I see that in "Tutorial" I got it right. Laurie Bindre lives in the hills SE of the town so that from her front porch you can look down onto the L&S campus and across the river to the Tech Institute. Yea, me! Anyway, I've decided Horny VIII is about to get a new stepmother, Papa having managed to score the professor whose main contribution to human knowledge is a close up study of female sexual flexibility and the contrast to the general inflexible nature of male's. Life is going to get interesting in the Olde Horner Manse . . . or at least the rumor mill will be further enriched.

My stories