AlyssAwesome's thread of general debauchery

alyssawesome29

Thick & loving it
So, by popular demand, I decided I should post a thread of my own amateur pictures/videos.

In case you were wondering, I'm 5'5, mixed (Puerto Rican and Filipino), student, and thick. Princess in the streets, freak in the sheets. :D

I have a few pairs of stockings, too, so expect to see some feet pictures up soon.

Hope you enjoy :kiss:

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-28 at 13.00 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-28 at 13.00 #2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 6,142
  • 1butt.jpg
    1butt.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5,208
  • litboobs.jpg
    litboobs.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6,044
Lovely pics, looking forward to more!

I especially like the 3rd one... Pearls are just lovely on a nice set of full breasts.. :)

So far I really like what I see! You have a great body and amazing lips! :rose:

I'm enjoying so far!! Especially love the booty pic; nice and thick and you're wearing my favorite type of panties!!

So, by popular demand, I decided I should post a thread of my own amateur pictures/videos.

In case you were wondering, I'm 5'5, mixed (Puerto Rican and Filipino), student, and thick. Princess in the streets, freak in the sheets. :D

I have a few pairs of stockings, too, so expect to see some feet pictures up soon.

And such a great mix that is!:heart:

you sound like a triple threat: Smart, Sexy, and Sassy:devil:

I'm enjoying so far!! Especially love the booty pic; nice and thick and you're wearing my favorite type of panties!!
Oooh, you like lace? I love lace. I'll be sure to put a pair in my next attachment :kiss:
So far I really like what I see! You have a great body and amazing lips! :rose:
Hehe thanks, Shy, I get told I have DSL's quite a bit lol :rolleyes:
Lovely pics, looking forward to more!

I especially like the 3rd one... Pearls are just lovely on a nice set of full breasts.. :)
Thanks LM, I love pearls too, just adds a little class, in my opinion ;)
Sexy pics, Alissawesome29!! Thanks for posting them!! Rawr!!!
*Alyssa, and np, hope you're ready for more! :devil:

Thank you!

I've been searching for a long long time to find a vid where a lover is right there to gulp and suck as such a wonderful orgasm happens. Please post one if you ever find one. I can't think of a more intimate connection and way to prove how excited that would make me. I guess that's part of why women like to do this for guys??

My first squirting video just finished uploading so here it is, for your viewing pleasure. Told you I gush. :rose:

Let me know if you enjoyed it :heart:

:heart:

Yes you do indeed gush. That was well worth the wait. Actually being able to hear you squirt too was the best part. ;) Hope you end up posting more eventually.

hi there like your pics pretty one!!
james:rose:

My first squirting video just finished uploading so here it is, for your viewing pleasure. Told you I gush. :rose:

Let me know if you enjoyed it :heart:

hmmmn liked the squirt vid.. i would luv to be there licking your pussy while you were doing that and suck and gulp while you sqirt and then finnish u off sucking and tonguing... luv licking and sucking pussy!!!:kiss:

got me so hard

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than squirters. What a fantastic video. Thank you for sharing! I'm definitely subscribing.

count me in!

subscribing for sure!!

another new fan!

whew! Is it hot in here or what?

Fanning myself!

Mmmm your room must just smell incredible!

Back