Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 05-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #251
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsubsarahh View Post
What a marvelous idea.

Evening, Litsters.

sarahh! Welcome back. I knew you'd show up.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 05-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #252
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

and a for the good little witch from the bad ol' bear.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #253
McKenna
wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
I drop in occasionally, but if all of ya'll are gonna become regulars again, then I sure as hell am too!
Woo hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsubsarahh View Post
What a marvelous idea.

Evening, Litsters.

Sarah! *pounce*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc'skittykat View Post
Evening, Listers!

Back from a nice ride. Feel very relaxed.
Ride? What kind of ride ... or dare we ask?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
I filled more flower pots, killed some poison ivy (my nemesis) and did some sculpting on my Japanese maple. I love that little tree.

I'm also feeling quite relaxed.

Japanese maples are beautiful! I've been thinking of planting one myself. Just have to find the right spot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard Ky View Post
There were several of us that would chat in a room on yahoo. Someone would start the room, and we'd all chat for awhile. Seems like it was an average of 8-10 people each time.
Awww, another "oldie!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynndah View Post
Oh, look! People I know!

A from the good little witch.
backatchya!

Old 05-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #254
Belegon
Still Kicking Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna View Post
G'evening, good Litizens! I'm back, sporting and old AV from the days when I felt sexy. Yes, yes... I'm an attention whore like that.
although I still have a copy of the original picture the av is cropped from, it does my heart (and certain other parts) good to see it again.

...and you remain sexy, my dear. Motherhood only enhances it.

Vella_La's appointed Honorary Lesbian

Old 05-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #255
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belegon View Post
although I still have a copy of the original picture the av is cropped from, it does my heart (and certain other parts) good to see it again.

McKenna's a MILF? I believe that.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-07-2011, 09:52 PM   #256
McKenna
wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belegon View Post

You do my heart (and pride!) good, m'dear. What a sexy Scottish mon ye be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
McKenna's a MILF? I believe that.
My son was born June 6, 2010! The year has FLOWN by, and I've enjoyed every moment of it.

Great to see you, you silly bear you.

Old 05-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #257
Belegon
Still Kicking Around

...and on the subject of renewing writing habits, I was linked to this by a contact who has read some of my "college years" type stories. I think I'll see what I can come up with between 2500 and 8000 words before June 1st. If any of the rest of you have any college themed new work (or designs on it) you might give it a shot too.

http://naughtynightspress.blogspot.c...719c36bcab33cc

The market for stories in that length is somewhat limited and, my college years being what they were, I usually have an experience in my memory that I can reference for inspiration.

Even if I don't get a story in the anthology, the writing deadline may help me jumpstart my habit...

Vella_La's appointed Honorary Lesbian

Old 05-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #258
glynndah
Good little witch.

It's so good to see so many familiar faces. The AH just hasn't been the same without you.
"My! People come and go so quickly here!"
“Technically, a witch is always a lady, except when circumstances dictate otherwise.”

"A from a good witch brings a week of good luck!"

The good little witch writes naughty things.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:04 PM   #259
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
It's so good to see so many familiar faces. The AH just hasn't been the same without you.
Or you, good little witch. Long time, no see.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

Old 05-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #260
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Oh, look! People I know!

A from the good little witch.
So happy to see you.

Quote:
G'evening, good Litizens! I'm back, sporting and old AV from the days when I felt sexy. Yes, yes... I'm an attention whore like that.
It's gorgeous and so are you.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 05-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #261
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

Quote:
Ride? What kind of ride ... or dare we ask?!
Nothing too crazy.

Getting my feet wet on the motorcycle. Got my license two years ago, never drove, always rode bitch. I originally got the license if I had to ride it in an emergency. Now, I am riding for fun, and hopefully, commuting.
Playgrounder and Proud of it!!! #131

TK Anonymous member #35

You get a lot farther if you talk to me on the boards before you PM me...

Old 05-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #262
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Nothing too crazy.

Getting my feet wet on the motorcycle. Got my license two years ago, never drove, always rode bitch. I originally got the license if I had to ride it in an emergency. Now, I am riding for fun, and hopefully, commuting.
Start saving for an Indian.

My stories

Old 05-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #263
glynndah
Good little witch.

Quote:

I think Cloudy wants us to call them...

Um. Never mind.
"My! People come and go so quickly here!"
“Technically, a witch is always a lady, except when circumstances dictate otherwise.”

"A from a good witch brings a week of good luck!"

The good little witch writes naughty things.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #264
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

I wonder who else will show up tonight...

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 05-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #265
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

Quote:

If I was to even hint at that, my teen would assume that she can have MY bike.

This one doesn't have as much chrome as mine, but it is close...

TK Anonymous member #35

Old 05-07-2011, 10:59 PM   #266
The_Fool
smiling for the camera

Quote:
How very sweet. Will you help me with my yard work too?
You were too late, went over to son's house to help with chores. One of which was to take some concrete steps out of his truck and set it into place. When he and his mom went back to the store, they asked them how they got it out of the truck. "He and his 50 year old dad picked it up and carried it." They used a forklift to load it. Aleve is my friend.

saying something foolish

Writing poetry is kind of like being a husband. You have to learn when to shut up and call it done.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #267
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fool View Post
You were too late, went over to son's house to help with chores. One of which was to take some concrete steps out of his truck and set it into place. When he and his mom went back to the store, they asked them how they got it out of the truck. "He and his 50 year old dad picked it up and carried it." They used a forklift to load it. Aleve is my friend.
I have a husband and an uncle like that. Each one is as strong as a bull, but they don't know when to quit. Painkillers are part of the diet.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #268
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

My hubby is the same way. I think it is a male thing...

TK Anonymous member #35

Old 05-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #269
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
My hubby is the same way. I think it is a male thing...
It's the testosterone. It blocks logical thought.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #270
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
That would explain why I pulled too much weight at the gym and my shoulder aches. I lifted it though, by gods...12 times. Arrrh, Arrrrh, Arrrhh!

Old 05-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #271
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
That would explain why I pulled too much weight at the gym and my shoulder aches. I lifted it though, by gods...12 times. Arrrh, Arrrrh, Arrrhh!
Thank you for the classic example.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-07-2011, 11:52 PM   #272
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

*giggle*

TK Anonymous member #35

Old 05-07-2011, 11:53 PM   #273
The_Fool
smiling for the camera

Stupid (youngest son) used to do Strong Man competitions. Still does, but limited. There is a Youtube video of him deadlifting 920 pounds. Makes it look easy. What an asshole.

saying something foolish

Writing poetry is kind of like being a husband. You have to learn when to shut up and call it done.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:54 PM   #274
The_Fool
smiling for the camera

Quote:
Ugh...tits. Must maul them.

saying something foolish

Old 05-07-2011, 11:57 PM   #275
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fool View Post
Ugh...tits. Must maul them.
Here, let me distract you with something shiny.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999