It's an AH Reunion.

Come back when you need a break. ;)

You get the right side. I'll take the left.

I just love your observations. I have to disagree with your last point, though.

Good afternoon, Mz Molestable Molly. Has anyone blown in your ear or lingered kisses on your neck yet today?

My casting proceedith apace, I finished my little box ( a project for the advanced hand tools class) and not only can you not see how to open it but if you know it's still hard. Success! Now it needs final finishing and I'm done for the semester. And it's only 1:00 p.m. It's really too gloomy outside for gardening. I guess I'll go fold laundry and take a nap. Napping is always good.

grizzly-bear-workout.jpg

My casting proceedith apace, I finished my little box ( a project for the advanced hand tools class) and not only can you not see how to open it but if you know it's still hard. Success! Now it needs final finishing and I'm done for the semester. And it's only 1:00 p.m. It's really too gloomy outside for gardening. I guess I'll go fold laundry and take a nap. Napping is always good.

grizzly-bear-workout.jpg

Can I join ya?;)

I drop in occasionally, but if all of ya'll are gonna become regulars again, then I sure as hell am too!

Evening, Listers!

Back from a nice ride. Feel very relaxed.:D

I filled more flower pots, killed some poison ivy (my nemesis) and did some sculpting on my Japanese maple. I love that little tree.

I'm also feeling quite relaxed.

G'evening, good Litizens! I'm back, sporting and old AV from the days when I felt sexy. :D Yes, yes... I'm an attention whore like that. :)

Back