Audio porn thread?

Are there any requests out there?

Any requests? Anyone interested in just some random hardcore thoughts while masturbating... what are you into?
 
Of corse, being the total technoloser I am, I am unable to record anything for upload to the thred *just ask switchbitch about the power of my voice*

But I will put a request out there.

Guys and girls, I want your celebrity fantasies. Tell me about which famous woman makes you hard or wet, exactly why and then tell us what you want her to wear and how you would fuck the living shit out of her if there were no limits.

Have at it friends!
 
Guys and girls, I want your celebrity fantasies. Tell me about which famous woman makes you hard or wet, exactly why and then tell us what you want her to wear and how you would fuck the living shit out of her if there were no limits.

Have at it friends!

A very great request, and I second it.

But I too have a request, specifically for switchbitch if possible. Recount an experience of being dominated by either a male or female. A female would be very nice, but either would be extraordinary coming from you ;).

by the way, I don't mean to play favorites. I just love your accent.
 
Last edited:
A very great request, and I second it.

But I too have a request, specifically for switchbitch if possible. Recount an experience of being dominated by either a male or female. A female would be very nice, but either would be extraordinary coming from you ;).

by the way, I don't mean to play favorites. I just love your accent.

Part 1
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vVQUaZxvkTtNe8Cw3
Shall I continue?
 
just a script, if anyone wants to try their hand at reading it :)

You know, it's very easy for you to make me proud. There aren't many things you have to do- just be the good girl you are. And you know what it means to be a good girl, right? You just have to be waiting by the door when I get home- naked, on your knees, wearing your collar. Never blocking my hands when I reach out to touch you, not resisting when I pull you close. Eventually this will change, you'll get to know my moods, and I won't have to tell you to do things like make me a drink, or to get on your knees when I need you.
It's what we're growing towards, what I'm molding you into. And you know I'll never push you too far- break you down just until I can rebuild you into something perfect.
 
sexy thread..would be fun to contribute. cant do it it right now, but gimme a few days and ill try and get one up here!
 
would any women like to tell about a time they used a strapon with a male lover?
 
Just what I was looking for

I actually created this persona today with the sole purpose of recording and uploading audio and just happened to luck into this thread before I started. This is perfect.

This is my humble attempt at continuing Orangetones' Bar story.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/346755-home-from-the-bar

http://audioboo.fm/boos/346766-home-from-the-bar-part-2

I apologize for the heavy breathing, particularly at the end. As you will see I definitely enjoy verbalizing scenes and get a bit carried away during the climax. I will try to adjust the mike better in the future.

Appreciate feedback & story ideas - used to do phone sex for a living so nothing is taboo ;)
I am also looking for full stories to read for the audio portion of the site, which will include longer segments.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top