Your Almighty Tallest

UnseenMaiden

We are but shadows
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Posts
3,688
..is back, bitches!

I finally got enough monies saved for a comp and it is shiny and new and full of shininessosity.

I don't expect anyone to want to continue the rps I left behind(though if you do that would be awesome), but I'm going to post to them anyways. This'll take me about a week or so as my old flash drive got smashed in my absence.
 
I've not met you before, but your Read Or Die Sig pic made me smile. Hope your thread revivals go well. ;) :D
 
I remember you...sorta! I believe you were in my Inuyasha thread a long long long long long long looooong time ago. Welcome back!
 
Who are you again?






[SIZE="-2"]If your comp breaks again, I'm flying out there and taking you hostage until we finish a thread, dagnabbit.[/SIZE]
 
..is back, bitches!

I finally got enough monies saved for a comp and it is shiny and new and full of shininessosity.

I don't expect anyone to want to continue the rps I left behind(though if you do that would be awesome), but I'm going to post to them anyways. This'll take me about a week or so as my old flash drive got smashed in my absence.

It's good to see you back. People I like keep disappearing so it's a nice change of pace for one to actually return.
 
princess- yea I uh...remember that one .. *shudders* OOC Naraku makes me cry inside.

Lily- Hiya Mephy. *looks at your sig and grins* I can't get you your doomcake back.... but I can always get you birthday cake XD.

Eazy- I'm the destroyer of your dreams, duh. :p

Ahren- Thanks. *pats your head*
 
Yes and that was the problem the guy who played him was FAR from terrible, thats what made him terrible.. as Naraku. He made Naraku sickeningly sweet.

Ah...that would be pretty bad. I don't know if I could play Naraku. Sesshomaru, maybe....
 
Ah...that would be pretty bad. I don't know if I could play Naraku. Sesshomaru, maybe....

i could totally see you as a Sesshomaru. Don't know why. We should really stop hogging Unseen's thread though with topics she probably does not care for.
 
Takes an uneasy step outside the relative comfort zone of the Club, nervously glancing about.

W-welcome back Unseen!

Hurries back inside the Club.
 
Hmm...duly noted. Oh, and I LOVE your sig, Lily. I'd give it back but...well...*looks down bashfully* I ated it.


thumbnail.aspx

Yooooouuuu!!!
 
Naah. With UM, offtopic IS ontopic.

*points accusingly* Blasphemy!!!!


ok yes maybe probably..I ramble.





.....ALOT

Soru...why you flee? Come back. I does not bite...sometimes..


*blinks at gladiator*...why do I know you..... oh yea! musician thread that crashed and burned.
 
*points accusingly* Blasphemy!!!!


ok yes maybe probably..I ramble.





.....ALOT

Soru...why you flee? Come back. I does not bite...sometimes..


*blinks at gladiator*...why do I know you..... oh yea! musician thread that crashed and burned.

I dont think I've ever seen you go a whole page in a thread without something off topic.
 
......so? least I keep it to OOC

and I don't think I'm the only one who does that
 
Back
Top