Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-10-2010, 12:56 AM   #1
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
You know you're a sub femboy when...

-You can only fuck a woman by imagining yourself in her place.
-The one time a guy sucked you, you kept wishing he'd change his mind, flip you over and fuck you. You didn't ask him to because you wanted him to do it without asking.
-When a complete stranger once fondled your cock through your pants, you wanted to go on your knees and suck him, or bend over for him. Fucking him or being blown by him didn't even cross your mind even though he was fondling your cock and not your ass. There's no question if he'd asked you to, you'd have gone with him to a hotel and sucked him or gotten on all fours for him - even though at the time you'd never done anything with a man. (I guess what turned me on the most is that he just did it, without asking permission.)
-You wish it'd happen again, but that he'd offer you money to fuck you. The cheaper, the better.
-As a schoolboy, you once sneaked into the girls' toilets and it was incredibly exciting - you didn't want to peek, you didn't do it because it was forbidden or because you expected the place itself to be interesting.
-You've asked your lover for permission to shave your legs.
-You'd barely hit puberty the first time you fantasised about spmething happening that would force to live as a girl.
-It wasn't too long after that you first wore a bra and panties, or masturbated with something up your ass.
-You fantasised with being tied up before your first kiss.
-A lover who called you 'cuntboy' once told you 'I can't believe you ever fucked a woman' and it turned you on.
-You chickened out, but you nearly lost your gay virginity to a guy from the web with a huge cock who promised to prove to you that you have an inner whore that wants to be humiliated. It wasn't just you were afraid of the pain of a huge cock fucking your virgin ass, you were more afraid that your inner whore would be released and completely take over your life.
-Had you been in the area, you would've responded to an online ad you read once - he was looking for men that fantasised with being raped.
-Once a gf from school dumped me for another boy in my class. My reaction? I fantasised with what he looked like naked.
-I had some trouble, as a teen, with some other teens near a park. I later fantasised that they'd dragged me behind some bushes and made me suck them, particularly one who was wearing shorts.
-The first time I fucked by sitting on his cock, I liked feeling how his cock went in to the hilt, but the best part was the feeling he was not just using my ass, but that I was doing all the work for him (I stroked myself and pinched my nipples - he told me to).


Looking back and reading over this list, it seems obvious why I didn't act on my gay fantasies a lot sooner: deep down I wanted someone to realise what I was and take over to release the whore in the boy, I wanted someone to see my inner whore and lust after her, to release her by fucking all the fight out of me and breaking down my defenses. Anyone else can identify? What do the tops think?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #2
kingkhan1
Literotica Guru
 
kingkhan1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
What do the tops think?
I think this is really hot. I love it when guys are so into cock.I wish I had a guy to explore this with.I love asshole so much it feels so good on my hard hungry dick.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkhan1 View Post
I think this is really hot. I love it when guys are so into cock.I wish I had a guy to explore this with.I love asshole so much it feels so good on my hard hungry dick.
it's not just being into cock - it's maybe even more about submission and humiliation for me. that's why i fantasise so much with that i'd lost my virginity either via rape or by selling it. bonus points for forced feminisation, or for some sort of fetish relating to my appearance.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 02:23 AM   #4
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,441
Im buying
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 02:34 AM   #5
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Im buying
u know, i wish i'd run into u when i was a virgin and you'd realised what i am - i'd have definitlely sold u my virginity. u would've had me dress up like a woman, right?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 06:37 AM   #6
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
u know, i wish i'd run into u when i was a virgin and you'd realised what i am - i'd have definitlely sold u my virginity. u would've had me dress up like a woman, right?
Yes, I know you. Know what you need n desire
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 06:41 AM   #7
fishbud
Literotica Guru
 
fishbud is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
-You can only fuck a woman by imagining yourself in her place.
-The one time a guy sucked you, you kept wishing he'd change his mind, flip you over and fuck you. You didn't ask him to because you wanted him to do it without asking.
-When a complete stranger once fondled your cock through your pants, you wanted to go on your knees and suck him, or bend over for him. Fucking him or being blown by him didn't even cross your mind even though he was fondling your cock and not your ass. There's no question if he'd asked you to, you'd have gone with him to a hotel and sucked him or gotten on all fours for him - even though at the time you'd never done anything with a man. (I guess what turned me on the most is that he just did it, without asking permission.)
-You wish it'd happen again, but that he'd offer you money to fuck you. The cheaper, the better.
-As a schoolboy, you once sneaked into the girls' toilets and it was incredibly exciting - you didn't want to peek, you didn't do it because it was forbidden or because you expected the place itself to be interesting.
-You've asked your lover for permission to shave your legs.
-You'd barely hit puberty the first time you fantasised about spmething happening that would force to live as a girl.
-It wasn't too long after that you first wore a bra and panties, or masturbated with something up your ass.
-You fantasised with being tied up before your first kiss.
-A lover who called you 'cuntboy' once told you 'I can't believe you ever fucked a woman' and it turned you on.
-You chickened out, but you nearly lost your gay virginity to a guy from the web with a huge cock who promised to prove to you that you have an inner whore that wants to be humiliated. It wasn't just you were afraid of the pain of a huge cock fucking your virgin ass, you were more afraid that your inner whore would be released and completely take over your life.
-Had you been in the area, you would've responded to an online ad you read once - he was looking for men that fantasised with being raped.
-Once a gf from school dumped me for another boy in my class. My reaction? I fantasised with what he looked like naked.
-I had some trouble, as a teen, with some other teens near a park. I later fantasised that they'd dragged me behind some bushes and made me suck them, particularly one who was wearing shorts.
-The first time I fucked by sitting on his cock, I liked feeling how his cock went in to the hilt, but the best part was the feeling he was not just using my ass, but that I was doing all the work for him (I stroked myself and pinched my nipples - he told me to).


Looking back and reading over this list, it seems obvious why I didn't act on my gay fantasies a lot sooner: deep down I wanted someone to realise what I was and take over to release the whore in the boy, I wanted someone to see my inner whore and lust after her, to release her by fucking all the fight out of me and breaking down my defenses. Anyone else can identify? What do the tops think?
well that sure the hell got me hard
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
lilblkboy
Virgin
 
lilblkboy is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3
Hm...I gotta say that I've matched on more than a few of those.....

My first few bi experiences were with TG girls, but I didn't really count those. The first m-m experience I had was with a guy who was very aggressive and not at all gentle. Kinda set the tone for all the others that followed, since passive men don't excite me at all unless they're fem.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #9
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Yes, I know you. Know what you need n desire
you probably do - i think i could've easily gone into a room with u never having done anything with a man b4, and emerged a whore. i wish a man like u had picked me up as a virgin
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2010, 04:09 AM   #10
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,441
Tell us all what happened when you lost it
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2010, 09:58 AM   #11
TrishCDxxxBabe
Virgin
 
TrishCDxxxBabe is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
-You can only fuck a woman by imagining yourself in her place.
-The one time a guy sucked you, you kept wishing he'd change his mind, flip you over and fuck you. You didn't ask him to because you wanted him to do it without asking.
-When a complete stranger once fondled your cock through your pants, you wanted to go on your knees and suck him, or bend over for him. Fucking him or being blown by him didn't even cross your mind even though he was fondling your cock and not your ass. There's no question if he'd asked you to, you'd have gone with him to a hotel and sucked him or gotten on all fours for him - even though at the time you'd never done anything with a man. (I guess what turned me on the most is that he just did it, without asking permission.)
-You wish it'd happen again, but that he'd offer you money to fuck you. The cheaper, the better.
-As a schoolboy, you once sneaked into the girls' toilets and it was incredibly exciting - you didn't want to peek, you didn't do it because it was forbidden or because you expected the place itself to be interesting.
-You've asked your lover for permission to shave your legs.
-You'd barely hit puberty the first time you fantasised about spmething happening that would force to live as a girl.
-It wasn't too long after that you first wore a bra and panties, or masturbated with something up your ass.
-You fantasised with being tied up before your first kiss.
-A lover who called you 'cuntboy' once told you 'I can't believe you ever fucked a woman' and it turned you on.
-You chickened out, but you nearly lost your gay virginity to a guy from the web with a huge cock who promised to prove to you that you have an inner whore that wants to be humiliated. It wasn't just you were afraid of the pain of a huge cock fucking your virgin ass, you were more afraid that your inner whore would be released and completely take over your life.
-Had you been in the area, you would've responded to an online ad you read once - he was looking for men that fantasised with being raped.
-Once a gf from school dumped me for another boy in my class. My reaction? I fantasised with what he looked like naked.
-I had some trouble, as a teen, with some other teens near a park. I later fantasised that they'd dragged me behind some bushes and made me suck them, particularly one who was wearing shorts.
-The first time I fucked by sitting on his cock, I liked feeling how his cock went in to the hilt, but the best part was the feeling he was not just using my ass, but that I was doing all the work for him (I stroked myself and pinched my nipples - he told me to).


Looking back and reading over this list, it seems obvious why I didn't act on my gay fantasies a lot sooner: deep down I wanted someone to realise what I was and take over to release the whore in the boy, I wanted someone to see my inner whore and lust after her, to release her by fucking all the fight out of me and breaking down my defenses. Anyone else can identify? What do the tops think?
Woah almost what I feel at times !!! It is the inner slut who does the talking and she is always horny,the bitch
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2010, 02:47 AM   #12
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,441
Listen to that inner voice Trish. She will lead you to pleasure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2010, 03:00 AM   #13
tiny26
Really Experienced
 
tiny26's Avatar
 
tiny26 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: south
Posts: 190
ive never dressed up or done anything with a guy but femboys turn me on and always wanted to suck a big cock
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2010, 12:40 AM   #14
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Tell us all what happened when you lost it
I met up with a guy i met from the internet, went to his place, pretended to be unconscious while he changed me into the maid, then i pretended to be the maid, he fondled me, he took me to the shower and 'made me' shave my legs (didn't finish as he was impatient), took m e to his bed, fondled my 'tits', then i lay down on my back, he put on a condom, he grabbed my ankles and put my legs on his shoulders, and popped my cherry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2010, 08:41 AM   #15
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
I met up with a guy i met from the internet, went to his place, pretended to be unconscious while he changed me into the maid, then i pretended to be the maid, he fondled me, he took me to the shower and 'made me' shave my legs (didn't finish as he was impatient), took m e to his bed, fondled my 'tits', then i lay down on my back, he put on a condom, he grabbed my ankles and put my legs on his shoulders, and popped my cherry.
Wish I was there, watching in the corner of the bedroom I am sure you would want more after being broken in
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2010, 11:39 PM   #16
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Wish I was there, watching in the corner of the bedroom I am sure you would want more after being broken in
I wish I'd sold u my virginity. Actually, I wish I'd put up an online ad auctioning it off - but instead lof it going to the highest bidder, it would've gone to the one who wanted to do the 'worst' things with me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #17
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
This needs an update:
I dreamt with an ex-gf (from the days before I had tried cock). We were in a hotel room, but instead of getting into bed together, two guys arrived that I didn't know, and so we got on all fours on the floor, both naked, side by side, being fucked by a stud. The stud fucking her was a tanned, very muscular blond guy. The one fucking me was a black guy, also extremely muscular, I couldn't get a good look at him, but I started squealing with pleasure as he fucked me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 06:42 AM   #18
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
This needs an update:
I dreamt with an ex-gf (from the days before I had tried cock). We were in a hotel room, but instead of getting into bed together, two guys arrived that I didn't know, and so we got on all fours on the floor, both naked, side by side, being fucked by a stud. The stud fucking her was a tanned, very muscular blond guy. The one fucking me was a black guy, also extremely muscular, I couldn't get a good look at him, but I started squealing with pleasure as he fucked me.
My black brother, slipping the pig that alabama black snake. Yea bitch, I need to update you
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #19
CandiCame
Rocket Grunt
 
CandiCame's Avatar
 
CandiCame is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ky
Posts: 17,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
it's not just being into cock - it's maybe even more about submission and humiliation for me. that's why i fantasise so much with that i'd lost my virginity either via rape or by selling it. bonus points for forced feminisation, or for some sort of fetish relating to my appearance.
Yeah- I totally get that!
I honestly am way more turned on by the attitude then the genitalia- I don't really care what the sex of my dom is as long as they know what they're doing. My bf right now is so much bigger/stronger then me- he can hold me up and fuck me- it's fucking awesome!

I have rape fantasies, but... I don't ever see that happening. My bf can't rape me because there's not really anything I wouldn't do willingly for him- and he's afraid of hurting me, and he's obsessed with monogamy, so I'm not gonna get to live out that particular fantasy.
__________________
''i'm a bi dude!!! take me up the arse while i stick my tongue inside dolf!!!1''

My stories

Unfortunately, I don't want to cyber right now. I'm bogged down with irl relationships.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 12:56 AM   #20
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Yea bitch, I need to update you
I'd love to get on all fours for you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 12:59 AM   #21
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by candicame View Post
Yeah- I totally get that!
I honestly am way more turned on by the attitude then the genitalia- I don't really care what the sex of my dom is as long as they know what they're doing. My bf right now is so much bigger/stronger then me- he can hold me up and fuck me- it's fucking awesome!
I'd love to experience that, maybe being fucked while pinned against the wall.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 04:17 AM   #22
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
I'd love to experience that, maybe being fucked while pinned against the wall.
Slams you to the wall. Shoves it in. Bites the back of your neck
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 06:42 AM   #23
ueapirates70
Virgin
 
ueapirates70 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4
I can identify with almost everything on the list. It is actually a massive release to read it and realise that I am not alone.

Wonderful list, and clearly what I am.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 08:19 AM   #24
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by ueapirates70 View Post
I can identify with almost everything on the list. It is actually a massive release to read it and realise that I am not alone.

Wonderful list, and clearly what I am.
It'd be hot if we went, dressed as hookers, for a night out looking for studs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 08:32 AM   #25
Allana4
Really Really Experienced
 
Allana4 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Queensland
Posts: 480
Red face Hookers

Can Allana join you two gurls and make it three cumsluts looking for some studs for some real action

Three mouths must be better than one

I'll wait my turn in line



Allana
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.