"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

Yep.

the first time it was as a kid at a convention.

The second time he and John Delance went to my mom's high school and read excerts of this audio production of The Lost World that they did. It was awsome. I think I have pics of them on stage somewhere.

OH MY GOD I remember them doing that on The SciFi Channel back in the day.

You saw that LIVE?

Shit.

I think you just trumped King.

Maybe, maybe not, but shit.

c3c1362e-1604-4f21-a447-3eb7afef349d.jpg

I found another one which isn't as funny unless you're a font nerd.

But it has a redhead!

73b27e74-3a28-4f3a-ab67-69c0090e3447.jpg

I made that motivational poster myself!

I was all industrious and stuff.

...also, you can click on it for a bonus meme-joke.

I realise this thread's kind of on "pause" right now, but the offer's still open.

Whomever can tell me what episode those modified spectacles appeared in gets a custom cameo!

let me get hitched up & that part over & done with and I may have time to get my head on straight to write.

or pack.

probably be packing.

i need minions!

well, saturday is the wedding.

we have all 3 kids the next week, then all 3 go off to their other parents. Thats when we plan to pack up most of the house.

Christams is going to be low key. Hell, if I can get away with it we will just hang out here with a fire & relax (& pack)

then the 28th we close & get keys, the 29th-31st I work, so she is handling the move on her own.

plan to have cleanup done before new years & keys turned over by the 31st

i need a clone

well, saturday is the wedding.

we have all 3 kids the next week, then all 3 go off to their other parents. Thats when we plan to pack up most of the house.

Christams is going to be low key. Hell, if I can get away with it we will just hang out here with a fire & relax (& pack)

then the 28th we close & get keys, the 29th-31st I work, so she is handling the move on her own.

plan to have cleanup done before new years & keys turned over by the 31st

i need a clone

Almost home, dearie-duck.

Almost home.

but if you get a clone.. which one spends quality time with the wife? Or do you mean you want a clone of her? in which case.. which one of them gets quality time with you??

but if you get a clone.. which one spends quality time with the wife? Or do you mean you want a clone of her? in which case.. which one of them gets quality time with you??

You're missing the point.

They could have a foursome and no-one would be cheating.

Back