Nina's Nook

Nina327

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 26, 2010
Posts
17,513
Hiya and welcome to my lil nook.
My lil spot to ramble, plot and wonder aloud...
All are welcome just be careful I do bite.


My thinking and writing spot... watch your step..
designstyle_moroccan2_dsb406_lg.jpg


My other thinking spot...
untitled-1.jpg




Siggy storage



My SRP Profile

SRP's I'm in:

Holding the Tiger's Tail W/Fish_Tales
Art & Eternity In NYC W/Jokas_Wild
Pleasures Poison W/Erlind
The Voice W/Firmhanded Daddy
Shannon in The Case files of Massacre Asylum

Ones that died/paused indefinitely:

Down in New Orleans
Shannon in Massacre State Asylum
Imperfect Perfection
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.
Labels W/craygus
Dark Conquest W/cgraven

Little bits of writing:
Voice
~I~
come here little girl
itch
bars
One of 'those' moods
A little Crazy
Silly girl
Kiss me...
That moment
Silence -publised on lit-

a few thoughts...

Bewbs


 
Last edited:
peeks in with a bundle of candles, some home made scented oils for her bath, a bottle of wine and a bunch of flowers

Lovely place, just a few things I thought you might like :eek:
 
Storage

round-strange-bookcase-designs.jpg



Typo's


~*~*~~*~*~Me? I'm random rainbows wrapped in razorblades~*~*~~*~*~​


Start with the begining of the nook (scroll up) or the end or my SRP profile. Something, somewhere, anywhere.

Yes the pics I posted on this page are me. as is my AV and Profile pic.

If you contact me on yahoo do yourself a favor and have something to talk about, really.

I Do plan on writing in my current threads. I'm getting there. I just had to pull my muses head out of its ass and set it on fire. Something is bound to happen.

 
Last edited:
a few thoughts...

Things I write, that mean something to me... even if i wrote them to/for someone else.

A. i thinks we're perceived as confused (the bi, switchy ect ect ect ... humans)... i personally know I'm not.. and that my likes and interests are like so much confetti floating through the air in the snow globe that is me.. they are all mine.. and flutter about as confetti will do, as i spin and twirl through my life. ... its not all confusing once i realized.. its all me dammit.. and i like it!


B. I don't worry about what others think.. I find what they think fascinating. Everyone is so different, varied and wonderful in their own way.


C. If you try, honestly and fail... Then you have succeeded in learning some new limit and have the opportunity to grow in a new direction.


D. Forgiveness is an action, for yourself. Use it to propel you past hurt. Forgetting, on the other hand, is just stupid.


E. No one can set alight the passions within you if there is no kindling to be found.


F. Write what you know, from your gut.. and for yourself... its the only way to make you happy with what's on the page.


G. I'm gonna grab my muse by the bitch strap and see what gets choked out....


H.Yes I do have some rules. well just one. Fuck me, feed me or make me laugh. IF you cant do one two or three ya best find the door.


I. What the flying fuck does my spirituality have to do with the fact that you're a cunt??

J. So how bout this, huh. Lets pull your prissy little ego out of your fucking ass and clear this shit up right now. Do you actually want me to answer or reply when you say the following? "You know you like it. Oh you love it. This is you. You know you love me. You know I'm the best." Well hunnybunch. You keep saying shit like that, and your little feelings are going to get the shit squished out of them. I'll let you know how I feel or you can ask but for fucksake, knock it the hell off before you end up in the corner with your blankie because: "fuck no I don't like that. nope don't love you like that. How the samfuck is that me? Nope your not the best but you might be damned good one day, keep practicing."

K. You are being strong as stone when you should be strong as a reed. Bend so you can rise agian, no worse for the encounter, to bloom when it is your springs coming.

L. If I had a kiss for every flaw I have... It would be years before anyone finished with my lips...

Nothing bound is ever boring!!​


---------------------------------------------------------------------



Nina-nary

* Cumdumb - the state in which you have cum yourself stupid.
* Cumbruising- Bruises from intense orgasm that have no other logical reason for being ie. NOT bite marks, hand holds and other contacted points during intercorse, foreplay or masterbation. These are usualy just muscle groups strained or bruiesed from intense muscle contraction induced by even more intense and/or prolonged orgasm. (OR is it just my body that tries to rip itself apart during prolonged intense orgasm?)
* Fucktarded - The state or act in which sexual activity makes you act like a retard. (not to be confused with fucktard)
* fucktard - Some asshole thats to retarted to make your fuckable scale tingle - at all.



---------------------------------------------------------------------



Things people say.... to me ..... that well.. fuck me, but they mean something to me...

"I fucking love you, ya sick beautiful fuck" - J

"i am naughty cause of bloody you! you reap what you sow darling" - F

"You destroyed my entire universe, you beautiful nightmare. " - J

"You aren't exactly unfair..nor are you fair.. you are, just fucking right." - R

"Can I say goodnight, and let you rest soundly, knowing you have effectivly made me your bitch?"- C

"I respond to violence with better violence" -c

"I like your crazy, But you are some kind of crazy"

"mmmm, you taste like a bad idea, my favorite flavor" - J

"You, sweet? You're fucking diabetes. I mean that in the nicest of ways. You are absolutely the consumable that will end one's existence. You're the motherfucking apocalypse babe." - J


People make me giggle:

Happiness can be a sneaky bugger like that. Just when you think you've seen the last of him he sucker punches you in the back of the head. -D-

Last_Rider said:
yeah, how dare the real world issues of people who live hundreds of miles away have an impact on porn writing with strangers over the internet. People, get your priorities straight!
Nina: Like Kool Aid, but with a much better figure and not quite so cherry! :D:D:D:kiss:
A touch sadistic?!? :eek: Laughing at guys burning there nuts off puts you full fledged over the edge, Nina! :D
"dominate" is a verb--. "Dominant" is an adjective--
Do I now have a vanilla ice cream cone stuck to my forehead?
Oh look, there's an ignore list.

It's like the little silver handle on the troll toilet of Lit.
nothin' solves bitches problems like teh sexings by teh manlymans

Nina, I love you. Only in a conversation with you can a comment like the following be the norm.

"Once my testicles start hurting on a regular basis, the deal is off!"

Oy..
If you're a man, I'm a bald albino midget.
See, that's the kind of stick-to-it dedication we like to see in our procrastination and apathy club. ;)
Anon said:
I'm just so lovely and cuddly.....my words are like silken mallets....do the job...but softly
Anon said:
I feel the urge to fuck you senseless soon
*nods*
I'm sort of a stuntman like that
Well, there is a review you can't go wrong with.

Nina's Nipples.
They make everything right.

I'd watch out Grandpa... she may give you a heart attack. Our Nina doesn't play fair or nice or gentle or sweet or kindly or amiable or pleasantly.

What she does do, however, she does with an art. :D And a very wicked hand.
 
Last edited:
Returning the kisses I sit on the exceedingly comfortable couch, leaning back into the myriad of cushions upon it

I'm glad you liked them, this is a very nice place...I wondered when you might get a little place of your own around here...

And I'm very flattered to see you read 'Away from the World'... a blush colours my cheeks ...hope you're still enjoying it...
 
I don't think I've known anyone who's owned 2 Rubik's cubes

May I bring some starters to this 70's home. Decorated with aplomb.

vol-au-vent, and prawn cocktail in little glass bowls okay?

What an amazing Marrakesh like bath
 
Playing with my bewbs

bewbs went bye bye
 
Last edited:
Well if I can get my rear into gear, you should have a new post to read very very soon... ;)
Am so glad to hear you're enjoying it. It is a lovely little story with it's dark secret waiting to be discovered...

chuckles

And M13 is a great writing partner, I'm very lucky

I look around, smiling at every nuance of this place

Well, I definitely think waiting was the right move and you've certainly picked the right spot!
 
*looks round... * 70's... never saw it that way... but what the hell do i care. I just like the 'falling into comfy' feeling.

Sweets are always welcome and well, I'll pass on the shellfish I left my epipen, shit, somewhere in the move.

That bath is a dream come true!

Hows your night hun?

ETA:
I actually have 3... possibly 4 Rubik cubes running around here...
 
Last edited:
a tap on the outer door before a small head peeks inside

Only rambled in here to pounce La Nina....

stops and looks around, glancing at the myriad books on her shelf...noting titles I should probably get in on reading

Anyway~

pulling a single white rose in a crystal vase from behind my back

Just wanted to give you this before I head home...
 
*closes the grate and settles into cushions near the fire*

woohoo... I may just have to curl up with that story before bed :)

"Away from the world" is just a wonderful story to get me very interesting in reading more of both you twos stories. M13 is a terrif writer and so are you hun.

*snuggles into her pillows*
I'm very glad I waited too! Now I just need to find that bed I wanted. It's a moroccan style box bed. I fell in love with the style years ago and now can find a close enough approximation to grace my bedroom.
 
pounces Lunaness, nuzzles and kisses her cheek

lifts the rose and vase, kissing her other cheek

Thank you very much miss Luna I hope you have an untroubled drive and wicked dreams when your pretty head finds a pillow.
 
Should be a just fine, La Nina...Do ya know, I just turned 38 and I have NEVER been behind the wheel of a car? Prefer to walk or take public transport... (mostly though, I walk...) However, I am moving in February, to the country...and so I am looking to buy my first ever car.

sighs, gives a wide grin

Walking has helped me keep my girlish figure though, so I shan't complain!!

Waves to the pretty Witchling and moves forward to return La Nina's cheek kisses with some of my own...finally a wide yawn...

Ya'll have a blessed, beautiful day/night. I am going home to crash in less than 25 minutes (Though it will take me an additional 30 minutes to walk it...so no bed before 8 am)
 
waves to Luna and smiles

Sinfully sweet dreams when you find them!

before grinning at Nina

There is now a shiny new post in the aforementioned thread... :D
And that bed sounds amazing...I slept in something similar in France, many years ago now, but I adored it! Something incredibly fun about sleeping all contained like that...and probably very good for undisturbed naughtiness too...

another warm blush as I turn my eyes to the merrily dancing fire
 
a brow arches
Never!?! i knew people did that... just still cant fathom not having a car. Though I grew up in BFE, so no public transport. Walking to anywhere but the neighbors would take all blasted day in one direction.

catches lunas yawn

Night night wolfie one.. I dont think i'm far from sleep either.
 
gigglegrin

I saw the new post go up... yayayayayaya...

smiles at the blushy witch
Oh, it brings up wonderful childhood memories of feeling safe and snug... like building a fort.. but damn the naughty things you can do when so very secluded in your own little fuckbox.

pulls a blanket from behind the cushions and settles in...

Its time for me to find some dreams too. i can only hope they don't wake me again with disturbing images.... Night night Brit... :rose:
 
Then I shall leave you to your dreamings...

A kiss to her forehead as I tuck the blanket around her slightly

Sweet dreams... :kiss:

Time for me to get on...I have a witchling here who needs me for a little while anyway...

Creeping out quietly so as not to disturb I head back to the RW
 
hahahahaha... and is it all you hoped and dreamed it was/is(whatever)?
 
chokes laughing

Bad spider, no making me waste good coffee!

Just cause I'm tiny doesn't mean I live in a shoebox.

As to the other meaning.... bite me!
 
Just wanted to thank you for your readership of some of my threads Nina.
It's always a boost to a writer's often self-flagellated confidence and brightening to his day when he finds his hard-work is appreciated by someone unexpected. :)
 
Back
Top