Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 09-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
duckandbunny79
Really Really Experienced

Would anyone consider writing this story for me and my wife

This is a fantasy that I have about my wife, it's not something she would ever do, but it is a fantasy that I have shared with her and we have enjoyed it. But Beth is a bit shy and nervous when fantasising in bed, so I'd love to be able to see someone take this story idea and then write it in full.

If this is not the purpose of this thread then I apologise for getting this totally wrong.

We are a 31 year old couple from the UK, my wife is bi and we have done some girl on girl swinging. I'm not a cuck, but also not opposed to sharing my wife with other guys, in real life it would be safe sex but in fantasy anything goes. I'm a fairly reasonable sized guy in the cock department about 8 to 9 inches. Couldn't tell you girth as I've never measured.

Anyway my wife is so totally honest and open with me, but in my fantasy she has to let that slip a little bit. She does not do it to hurt me but just out of sheer horniness.

Currently my wife is pregnant and on maternity leave, in my fantasy my wife is at home and has had a lovely lie in bed as I go out to working the morning. She wakes up and is very horny, she finds the laptop and starts to chat and flirt with men, women and couples on line. Posting pictures, chatting and maybe webcamming. She's playing with her vibrator enjoying the sensations but getting frustrated at the lack of a full pussy.

In the end she is flirting with a couple and gets so turned on she does something I would never expect and invites them over without asking me.

I would love for Beth (my wife) to make hot sensual sex with the other couple. Ideally they would be fairly good looking and around a similar age to us if not younger. Both are happy fucking a pregnant woman and also enjoy kissing and making love as well as hot dirty sex. What colour, race, size cock and breast wise I'd leave up to you, safe sex, anal , bareback, that is all up to you. But at the end after she has had her fun she will always tell me after the fact and enjoy telling me. Not to punish just because it was so much fun and she can't believe how much of a bad girl she has been cheating on me.

Hope someone can help us!

Pretty much anything goes but if you need some more details feel free to contact us at (removed due to lit rules)

Happy to chat with men or women, but hopefully you can be descriptive as that is something we lack ourselves.

Added some pics if it helps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S7002178.JPG (96.7 KB, 2746 views)
File Type: jpg S7002188.JPG (95.2 KB, 281 views)

Last edited by duckandbunny79 : 09-14-2010 at 06:21 AM.

Old 09-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
spheres_intimes
Really Experienced

Excellent, pm me i'm interested.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
shaun007

Really hot story idea, im sure if u get a writer it would be one awsome story. Just a suggestion, why not make it a illistrated story with some pics...

Old 09-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

I might be intersted, do you use Yahoo chat, or just the email? I added you to my chat list.

cheers

Old 09-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
silkstockingslover
Really Experienced

Hi,
I would be interested in writing this for you. Please email me at nylon_lover@live.com. Having had two children and a husband who was freaked out by pregnancy sex, this hits home...

Luv Jasmine

Old 09-12-2010, 03:25 AM   #6
duckandbunny79

Red face Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkstockingslover View Post
Hi,
I would be interested in writing this for you. Please email me at nylon_lover@live.com. Having had two children and a husband who was freaked out by pregnancy sex, this hits home...

Luv Jasmine
Hi Jasmine,
thankyou for the offer.

I'd be very interested. In fact a big thankyou to everyone who has offered. Will reply in person as soon as I can. If you have tried to add us on yahoo or MSN, I may have not accepted as it did not pop up with any details of where we knew you from and we try not to let just anyone add us as you get alot of pest on messengers sometimes.

I'll be in touch.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:35 AM   #7
duckandbunny79

Question Sorry

Just noticed my Pm's were turned off for some reason. Not sure why as I thought I had them on previously when I used these boards about 5 years ago.

Any way for some questions that I've been asked. I use both email and messenger but if you send me an email first it makes it easier for me to then add you onto the messenger list as if I open messenger first it tends not to bring up the messeger that's supposed to go with the friend request, don't know why, but I will try to respond to everyone.

Old 09-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #8
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckandbunny79 View Post
Hope someone can help us!

Pretty much anything goes but if you need some more details feel free to contact us at [E-mail removed].
Just a reminder, posting your E-mail addy "publically" at Lit is a violation of the site rules. You can add a way for other Lit members to E-mail you directly VIA your profile if you open your "User CP" (control panel).

Old 09-14-2010, 06:23 AM   #9
duckandbunny79

My bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Just a reminder, posting your E-mail addy "publically" at Lit is a violation of the site rules. You can add a way for other Lit members to E-mail you directly VIA your profile if you open your "User CP" (control panel).

Sorry Lindsay,

Honestly didn't read the rules, I know ignorance is no excuse as I should have done.

I've removed the email now. Mostly people just pm'd anyway.

Very sorry

hangs head in shame.

:-(

Old 11-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #10
DominicDarling
Virgin

Hope it isn't bad forum etiquette to drag up an old post but did you ever get the story written for you?

Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #11
CurtisElmore
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicDarling View Post
Hope it isn't bad forum etiquette to drag up an old post but did you ever get the story written for you?
Actually, I'd be interested in knowing if that story ever got written as well... sounds like a great scenario!

Old 11-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #12
duckandbunny79

Sorry

Sorry I've not checked this thread for a while. Yes the story was written for us. It was both unusual and sexy to have such a story written.

The unusual part is the way that the story may have looked in your head and the difference to how it looks in the authors head.

If anyone wants to have a read of the story here is the link.

http://www.literotica.com/s/forgive-...-i-have-sinned

Old 11-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #13
GC66
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckandbunny79 View Post
This is a fantasy that I have about my wife, it's not something she would ever do, but it is a fantasy that I have shared with her and we have enjoyed it. But Beth is a bit shy and nervous when fantasising in bed, so I'd love to be able to see someone take this story idea and then write it in full.
It's a little off-topic, but I'm writing a largely fictional story about my wife's fantasy about making love to another woman. She admits to being curious, but the story is otherwise fiction.

We've discussed it, but since we're both unsure about the negative effects of another person in our bed -- male or female -- so we've never pursued it.

Can't wait until your story is completed.