Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #601
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

presents the

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest




WOW!!! Fifty plus entries received today.

Welcome contestants…

…I would like to advise contestants that because of the huge number of entries it may take up to seventy-two hours to verify the legitimacy of every entry. If and when an entry has been deemed to have broken a contest rule we will advise the author (with a detailed reason) privately as well as post the rejection notice in the appropriate contest thread.

Thanks and good luck.


Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida


First days entries:
The Hooker and the Marine - Submitted by andtheend (Mature) 08/24/10
Sweet Lorraine - Submitted by Many Feathers (Mature) )
Summer Break - Submitted by DG Hear (Romance)
A Fresh Start - Submitted by AsylumSeeker (Erotic Couplings)
Double Cream on a Hot Summer Night - Submitted by theravenfox (Text With Audio)
Dark Thunder - Submitted by Transverse (Gay Male)
Beach House - Submitted by CynMarie (BDSM)
Sleep, Sex, and Sun - Submitted by PerilEyes (Exhibitionist & Voyeur)
Changes - Submitted by parkk84 (Incest/Taboo)
Entwined. - Submitted by darktwin (Incest/Taboo)
We of the Desert - Submitted by paladinoutrider (Erotic Couplings
Burnt Ginger - Submitted by tiggerlilly (BDSM)
Belinda Gets Black - Submitted by geronimo_appleby (Interracial Love)
The Band Camp Affair - Submitted by DorlaMoorehouse (Erotic Couplings)
First Date, First Base - Submitted by justjohn1013 (Text With Audio)
London Calling - Submitted by adam applebiter (Group Sex)
Dreaming of Daddy - Submitted by TawndieWahengle (Text With Audio) 24/10
Galactic Bounty Hunter Ch. 01 - Submitted by kingkey (Sci-Fi & Fantasy)
An American Gigolo in Japan Ch. 01 - Submitted by mike0231 (Interracial Love)
Sandra's Summer Ch. 01 - Submitted by Yesarub (Mature)
Molly, Won't You Join Us? - Submitted by johnnieblue44 (Group Sex)
The Art & Heart of Small Theater - Submitted by ZexWizzard (Lesbian Sex)
The Seduction of Veronica - Submitted by Zachiel (Group Sex) 08/24/10
My Renaissance Ch. 01 - Submitted by Modern_Citizen (Exhibitionist & Voyeur)
One Night Stand Threesome - Submitted by Sxy_shorty03 (Group Sex)
Neversink Mountain - Submitted by PAPATOAD (Loving Wives)
The Thunder Rolls - Submitted by michchick98 (Non-Erotic)
Diane Discovers Big - Submitted by ainu2 (Erotic Couplings)
Mystery at the Summer Garden Party - Submitted by litfan10 (Non-Erotic)
Queen of the Isle - Submitted by Darkniciad (Sci-Fi & Fantasy)
Kelly's Gift - Submitted by AlexPal (Loving Wives)
Twisted Radio - Submitted by DragAngel (NonHuman)
My Divorced Neighbor - Submitted by bronston22 (Mature)
Professor's Pet - Submitted by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes (Erotic Couplings)
Summer School Story - Submitted by bronston22 (Mature)
Come Home To Me - Submitted by Mysterydude42 (Romance)
Dinner - Submitted by weasel4shore (Gay Male)
Teacher's Blackening - Submitted by MrDeep (Loving Wives)
Pooja Ditches BF for American Man - Submitted by indianwife (Interracial ove)
Chevy Van - Submitted by timmywells (Gay Male)
Newly Mine - Submitted by marithra (BDSM)
Ride No More - Submitted by LesLumens (Non-Erotic)
Double Shot, Extra Hot! - Submitted by KymmieQuinnell (Erotic Couplings)
Master Missed Me - Submitted by sub_of_Sir (BDSM)
John and Melissa Ch. 01 - Submitted by Naughty_Misty (Incest/Taboo)
All the Way - Submitted by LiliG (Incest/Taboo)
Women and I - Submitted by happenstance (Incest/Taboo)
Two and Then Him - Submitted by irishabastard (Group Sex)
His and Hers - Submitted by AngelaGH (Romance)
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #602
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
The Wizard Of Literotica
 
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER's Avatar
 
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: BOSTON
Posts: 3,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_High_Poobah View Post
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

presents the

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest




WOW!!! Fifty plus entries received today.

Welcome contestants…

…I would like to advise contestants that because of the huge number of entries it may take up to seventy-two hours to verify the legitimacy of every entry. If and when an entry has been deemed to have broken a contest rule we will advise the author (with a detailed reason) privately as well as post the rejection notice in the appropriate contest thread.

Thanks and good luck.


Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida


First days entries:
The Hooker and the Marine - Submitted by andtheend (Mature) 08/24/10
Sweet Lorraine - Submitted by Many Feathers (Mature) )
Summer Break - Submitted by DG Hear (Romance)
A Fresh Start - Submitted by AsylumSeeker (Erotic Couplings)
Double Cream on a Hot Summer Night - Submitted by theravenfox (Text With Audio)
Dark Thunder - Submitted by Transverse (Gay Male)
Beach House - Submitted by CynMarie (BDSM)
Sleep, Sex, and Sun - Submitted by PerilEyes (Exhibitionist & Voyeur)
Changes - Submitted by parkk84 (Incest/Taboo)
Entwined. - Submitted by darktwin (Incest/Taboo)
We of the Desert - Submitted by paladinoutrider (Erotic Couplings
Burnt Ginger - Submitted by tiggerlilly (BDSM)
Belinda Gets Black - Submitted by geronimo_appleby (Interracial Love)
The Band Camp Affair - Submitted by DorlaMoorehouse (Erotic Couplings)
First Date, First Base - Submitted by justjohn1013 (Text With Audio)
London Calling - Submitted by adam applebiter (Group Sex)
Dreaming of Daddy - Submitted by TawndieWahengle (Text With Audio) 24/10
Galactic Bounty Hunter Ch. 01 - Submitted by kingkey (Sci-Fi & Fantasy)
An American Gigolo in Japan Ch. 01 - Submitted by mike0231 (Interracial Love)
Sandra's Summer Ch. 01 - Submitted by Yesarub (Mature)
Molly, Won't You Join Us? - Submitted by johnnieblue44 (Group Sex)
The Art & Heart of Small Theater - Submitted by ZexWizzard (Lesbian Sex)
The Seduction of Veronica - Submitted by Zachiel (Group Sex) 08/24/10
My Renaissance Ch. 01 - Submitted by Modern_Citizen (Exhibitionist & Voyeur)
One Night Stand Threesome - Submitted by Sxy_shorty03 (Group Sex)
Neversink Mountain - Submitted by PAPATOAD (Loving Wives)
The Thunder Rolls - Submitted by michchick98 (Non-Erotic)
Diane Discovers Big - Submitted by ainu2 (Erotic Couplings)
Mystery at the Summer Garden Party - Submitted by litfan10 (Non-Erotic)
Queen of the Isle - Submitted by Darkniciad (Sci-Fi & Fantasy)
Kelly's Gift - Submitted by AlexPal (Loving Wives)
Twisted Radio - Submitted by DragAngel (NonHuman)
My Divorced Neighbor - Submitted by bronston22 (Mature)
Professor's Pet - Submitted by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes (Erotic Couplings)
Summer School Story - Submitted by bronston22 (Mature)
Come Home To Me - Submitted by Mysterydude42 (Romance)
Dinner - Submitted by weasel4shore (Gay Male)
Teacher's Blackening - Submitted by MrDeep (Loving Wives)
Pooja Ditches BF for American Man - Submitted by indianwife (Interracial ove)
Chevy Van - Submitted by timmywells (Gay Male)
Newly Mine - Submitted by marithra (BDSM)
Ride No More - Submitted by LesLumens (Non-Erotic)
Double Shot, Extra Hot! - Submitted by KymmieQuinnell (Erotic Couplings)
Master Missed Me - Submitted by sub_of_Sir (BDSM)
John and Melissa Ch. 01 - Submitted by Naughty_Misty (Incest/Taboo)
All the Way - Submitted by LiliG (Incest/Taboo)
Women and I - Submitted by happenstance (Incest/Taboo)
Two and Then Him - Submitted by irishabastard (Group Sex)
His and Hers - Submitted by AngelaGH (Romance)
There's only one word to describe you.

"Amazing."

There's only one word to describe all you do for this site.

"Everything."

Whatever Literotica is paying you, it's not enough.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #603
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
QUOTE There's only one word to describe you. "Amazing." There's only one word to describe all you do for this site.
"Everything." Whatever Literotica is paying you, it's not enough.


You are soooooooo sweet freddie

But of course the site doesn’t pay me – my paychecks are signed by A.I.R and by scouriesworld.

Mind you the checks that jim signs for me from scouriesworld are certainly financed by the royalties he…

We’re all hoping you are going to come out of semi retirement and treat us to a contest story from your mighty pen… is it possible?

One thing I feel I should mention: both jim and I are on many thread readers ignore list and so your quoting the boss or I may offend their sensibilities. So maybe you better not do it in future….

luv ya,

gabby
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #604
michchick98
Will write for chocolate!
 
michchick98's Avatar
 
michchick98 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Here and there....
Posts: 3,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_High_Poobah View Post
WOW!!! Fifty plus entries received today.

Welcome contestants…

…I would like to advise contestants that because of the huge number of entries it may take up to seventy-two hours to verify the legitimacy of every entry. If and when an entry has been deemed to have broken a contest rule we will advise the author (with a detailed reason) privately as well as post the rejection notice in the appropriate contest thread.

Thanks and good luck.
Seeing as how I want absolutely nothing to do with you and to my good fortune, I'll be disqualified from your asinine make believe contest anyway, I demand you remove my name for your list of entries "received." No, I'm not saying please. I'm demanding it.

I didn't send you anything, nor would I ever. I'll repeat myself, I want absolutely nothing to do with you and your asinine make believe contest.

Stop pretending you're all that. Stop pretending anyone who posts to this thread looking for support from their fellow authors gives two shits about your contest. Stop clogging up the REAL contest thread with your over-bloated ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTONFICTIONWRITER View Post
There's only one word to describe you.

"Amazing."

There's only one word to describe all you do for this site.

"Everything."

Whatever Literotica is paying you, it's not enough.
Actually, you should re-word your post, Freddie:

There's only one word to describe you:

"Blowhard."

There's only one word to describe all you do for this site:

"NOTHING!"

Honestly, Freddie, I thought you smarter than to believe he actually gets paid by Literotica.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #605
michchick98
Will write for chocolate!
 
michchick98's Avatar
 
michchick98 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Here and there....
Posts: 3,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynMarie View Post
Aw, you guys have way more votes than I do - 18 so far.
Hey, it's still way early yet, don't worry. And I have tons more reading and voting to do yet, as I'm sure others do as well.

Good luck to you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #606
AsylumSeeker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
<drum roll>

My story, A Fresh Start, is doing decently well. It's not clever, no surprises, just a simple feel-good story. I had no expectations and so no disappointment. Last time I checked, a decent 4.4 vote. Won't garner any prizes, but at least I competed.

Could be worse.

It's all good.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #607
AsylumSeeker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTONFICTIONWRITER View Post
There's only one word to describe you.

"Amazing."

There's only one word to describe all you do for this site.

"Everything."

Whatever Literotica is paying you, it's not enough.
Who, excuse my French, are you?

"Anazing"? "Everything?"

Have we missed anything?

"Whatever, loser."
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 09:37 PM   #608
AsylumSeeker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumSeeker View Post
Who, excuse my French, are you?

"Anazing"? "Everything?"

Have we missed anything?

"Whatever, loser."
Oops, re-interpreting data. Uhm, sory.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #609
AsylumSeeker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
And maybe too late, had ny chance. Not sure why I'm so defensive. But there it is.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #610
andtheend
Really Really Experienced
 
andtheend's Avatar
 
andtheend is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: I'm there with you, while you read my stories
Posts: 313
"God Bless America!"
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #611
AsylumSeeker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_High_Poobah View Post
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

presents the

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest




WOW!!! Fifty plus entries received today.

Welcome contestants…

…I would like to advise contestants that because of the huge number of entries it may take up to seventy-two hours to verify the legitimacy of every entry. If and when an entry has been deemed to have broken a contest rule we will advise the author (with a detailed reason) privately as well as post the rejection notice in the appropriate contest thread.

Thanks and good luck.


Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida


First days entries:
The Hooker and the Marine - Submitted by andtheend (Mature) 08/24/10
Sweet Lorraine - Submitted by Many Feathers (Mature) )
Summer Break - Submitted by DG Hear (Romance)
A Fresh Start - Submitted by AsylumSeeker (Erotic Couplings)
Double Cream on a Hot Summer Night - Submitted by theravenfox (Text With Audio)
Dark Thunder - Submitted by Transverse (Gay Male)
Beach House - Submitted by CynMarie (BDSM)
Sleep, Sex, and Sun - Submitted by PerilEyes (Exhibitionist & Voyeur)
Changes - Submitted by parkk84 (Incest/Taboo)
Entwined. - Submitted by darktwin (Incest/Taboo)
We of the Desert - Submitted by paladinoutrider (Erotic Couplings
Burnt Ginger - Submitted by tiggerlilly (BDSM)
Belinda Gets Black - Submitted by geronimo_appleby (Interracial Love)
The Band Camp Affair - Submitted by DorlaMoorehouse (Erotic Couplings)
First Date, First Base - Submitted by justjohn1013 (Text With Audio)
London Calling - Submitted by adam applebiter (Group Sex)
Dreaming of Daddy - Submitted by TawndieWahengle (Text With Audio) 24/10
Galactic Bounty Hunter Ch. 01 - Submitted by kingkey (Sci-Fi & Fantasy)
An American Gigolo in Japan Ch. 01 - Submitted by mike0231 (Interracial Love)
Sandra's Summer Ch. 01 - Submitted by Yesarub (Mature)
Molly, Won't You Join Us? - Submitted by johnnieblue44 (Group Sex)
The Art & Heart of Small Theater - Submitted by ZexWizzard (Lesbian Sex)
The Seduction of Veronica - Submitted by Zachiel (Group Sex) 08/24/10
My Renaissance Ch. 01 - Submitted by Modern_Citizen (Exhibitionist & Voyeur)
One Night Stand Threesome - Submitted by Sxy_shorty03 (Group Sex)
Neversink Mountain - Submitted by PAPATOAD (Loving Wives)
The Thunder Rolls - Submitted by michchick98 (Non-Erotic)
Diane Discovers Big - Submitted by ainu2 (Erotic Couplings)
Mystery at the Summer Garden Party - Submitted by litfan10 (Non-Erotic)
Queen of the Isle - Submitted by Darkniciad (Sci-Fi & Fantasy)
Kelly's Gift - Submitted by AlexPal (Loving Wives)
Twisted Radio - Submitted by DragAngel (NonHuman)
My Divorced Neighbor - Submitted by bronston22 (Mature)
Professor's Pet - Submitted by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes (Erotic Couplings)
Summer School Story - Submitted by bronston22 (Mature)
Come Home To Me - Submitted by Mysterydude42 (Romance)
Dinner - Submitted by weasel4shore (Gay Male)
Teacher's Blackening - Submitted by MrDeep (Loving Wives)
Pooja Ditches BF for American Man - Submitted by indianwife (Interracial ove)
Chevy Van - Submitted by timmywells (Gay Male)
Newly Mine - Submitted by marithra (BDSM)
Ride No More - Submitted by LesLumens (Non-Erotic)
Double Shot, Extra Hot! - Submitted by KymmieQuinnell (Erotic Couplings)
Master Missed Me - Submitted by sub_of_Sir (BDSM)
John and Melissa Ch. 01 - Submitted by Naughty_Misty (Incest/Taboo)
All the Way - Submitted by LiliG (Incest/Taboo)
Women and I - Submitted by happenstance (Incest/Taboo)
Two and Then Him - Submitted by irishabastard (Group Sex)
His and Hers - Submitted by AngelaGH (Romance)
You forgot to tell the rest of us "not to bother".
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #612
DG Hear
My Friend Kipper
 
DG Hear's Avatar
 
DG Hear is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fantasy Land
Posts: 6,433
Looks like we had 18 stories for opening day. Mine isn't scoring very high, won't br competative but getting a lot of votes and read. Not bad for the first day.

Summer Break 4.30 218 11592 Romance (nglish) 08/24/10
Public Comments: 11

Here are the first days listing:
2010 Summer Lovin Submissions
The Band Camp Affair DorlaMoorehouse
Double Cream on a Hot Summer Night theravenfox
Summer Break DG Hear
London Calling adam applebiter
Ride No More LesLumens
His and Hers AngelaGH
A Fresh Start AsylumSeeker
Sleep, Sex, and Sun PerilEyes
Two and Then Him irishabastard
The Thunder Rolls michchick98
Dark Thunder Transverse
Burnt Ginger tiggerlilly
Beach House CynMarie
Queen of the Isle Darkniciad
Belinda Gets Black geronimo_appleby
The Hooker and the Marine andtheend
Mystery at the Summer Garden Party litfan10
We of the Desert paladinoutrider
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #613
Darkniciad
Back in the saddle
 
Darkniciad's Avatar
 
Darkniciad is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,759
*snicker* Both of mine just got 1-bombed within 30 seconds of each other. I wonder if they could be more obvious?
__________________



*


Lowborn Ch. 07

06/20/13
*
Lowborn Ch. 08

06/25/13
*
Lowborn Ch. 09

06/28/13
*
Lowborn Ch. 10

07/03/13


  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #614
DorlaMoorehouse
Really Experienced
 
DorlaMoorehouse is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynMarie View Post
Aw, you guys have way more votes than I do - 18 so far.
One of them is mine, though!
__________________
Blog: Lusty Literati

Like my work enough to pay for it? Consider buying one of these:

Eat Me: Seven Sexy Stories of Gluttony

Cocktales: Sex on the Beach
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 05:47 AM   #615
harding
Really Experienced
 
harding's Avatar
 
harding is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 170
My first time

Yeah! My story is up there, and I'm a competition virgin so please be gentle with me. Oops - that's asking for trouble, isn't it? Particularly on this site, I suspect.

Il libro d'amore
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 07:26 AM   #616
andtheend
Really Really Experienced
 
andtheend's Avatar
 
andtheend is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: I'm there with you, while you read my stories
Posts: 313
Eighteen contest stories posted yesterday and my story posted dead last.

Six stories posted today and my story posted dead last, which is why I started my story highlighting thread to give so poorly place stories a second chance of being read.

One could say that the story posting order depends on the category, but in my case it depends on the who wrote the story. Me.

You can all defend Literotica as to how these contests are fairly run and how everyone has an equal chance, but they aren't fairly run and not everyone has an equal chance of winning.

Always there are those favored sons and daughters who are given premier placement, when their stories post. Had this not been a contest story, my story would have posted at the very bottom, along with SamuelX's stories.

Even Scouries and Sarahhh receive better treatment, when it comes to story placement.

With story placement in mind, it makes me wonder what else they do to sabotage stories from winning. It makes me wonder about the scores and the sweeps. Is Literotica able to sweep one writer's story differently from another writer by using a different filter, choosing which stories they prefer to win.

Are there stories that are written by dups that work for Literotica to win the contest, so that Literotica doesn't have to pay out the prize money?

If they can arrange story placement, it makes me wonder what else they are doing behind the scenes. So, for those who believe their stories should have scored higher, don't blame your writing. It's not you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #617
DorlaMoorehouse
Really Experienced
 
DorlaMoorehouse is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by andtheend View Post
Eighteen contest stories posted yesterday and my story posted dead last.

Six stories posted today and my story posted dead last, which is why I started my story highlighting thread to give so poorly place stories a second chance of being read.

One could say that the story posting order depends on the category, but in my case it depends on the who wrote the story. Me.
I have the contest page open right now and both of yours are up at the very top of the list, though. "Ass Man" is first and "Hooker" is second. And actually, I went and read "Hooker" yesterday when it was at the very bottom of the list because the title was one of the most interesting on the list so far.

Maybe these contests aren't fair. I don't know. I haven't been actively participating long enough to make up my own mind (my Lit account is a year old but I didn't really start participating until after Nude Day 2010). But I have to say that the contests are fun for me either way, I've gotten to talk to fun people on the forums, and my experience has been far more negative than positive.
__________________
Blog: Lusty Literati

Like my work enough to pay for it? Consider buying one of these:

Eat Me: Seven Sexy Stories of Gluttony

Cocktales: Sex on the Beach
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #618
andtheend
Really Really Experienced
 
andtheend's Avatar
 
andtheend is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: I'm there with you, while you read my stories
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorlaMoorehouse View Post
I have the contest page open right now and both of yours are up at the very top of the list, though. "Ass Man" is first and "Hooker" is second. And actually, I went and read "Hooker" yesterday when it was at the very bottom of the list because the title was one of the most interesting on the list so far.

Maybe these contests aren't fair. I don't know. I haven't been actively participating long enough to make up my own mind (my Lit account is a year old but I didn't really start participating until after Nude Day 2010). But I have to say that the contests are fun for me either way, I've gotten to talk to fun people on the forums, and my experience has been far more negative than positive.
Contest page? No the contest page changes numerous times a day. I'm not talking about the contest page. I'm talking about the main page, where they post new stories daily.

I'm only making a personal observation. I can only deduce how they treat others by how they treat me. It's all speculation of course, isn't it? Yet, after writing here for a while, I begin to put two and two together and something is not right, something smells fishy to me and it's not me (lol).

I only write contest stories and I only enter the contest because my stories are exposed longer. I'm realistic enough to know that even if I wrote a literary masterpiece, it wouldn't win. No matter, the fun part for me is writing the story.

Thank you for your reply and good luck to you in the contest.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #619
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
QUOTE Eighteen contest stories posted yesterday and my story posted dead last. Six stories posted today and my story posted dead last … Even Scouries and Sarahhh receive better treatment

Don’t worry dear!

You may not have noticed but on the A.I.R. list your were listed #1. It’s just one of the things that we at A.I.R. are doing to make our contest different (and more fair) than the other one.

Mind you I can’t promise you that you’ll be #1 every day. You’re not by any chance planning on entering fifteen stories in this one are you?

And of course the delectable sarahhh will be treated better. Remember she’s LITEROTICA’S MOST FAVORITE AUTHOR and the only winner of the “MANU AWARD” in site history.


Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida
[/i]
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #620
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OFFICIAL REJECTION NOTICE

ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)


A.I.R. Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest




AUTHOR: Les Lumens

STORY: Ride No More

REASON: Contest Rule Number 3 Subsection d


Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #621
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OFFICIAL REJECTION NOTICE

ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)


A.I.R. Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest




AUTHOR: litfan

STORY: Mystery At The Summer Party

REASON: Contest Rule Number 3 Subsection d


Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #622
andtheend
Really Really Experienced
 
andtheend's Avatar
 
andtheend is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: I'm there with you, while you read my stories
Posts: 313
I'm sitting here laughing my ass off, so much so that I can barely breathe.

Without Scouries, Gabby, and Grand High Poobah, I don't know what I'd do.

Bar none, they are absolutely the most creative and entertaining members on the site.

Great sense of humors, great insights, and great entertainment. I'd pay to buy a ticket to watch this show that they give us all for free.

"Bravo! Bravo!"

I'm clapping and cheering.

"Bravo! Bravo!"

I can't wait to see what will they post next.

Thank you for listing my story as first. I'm not sure you'll be able to list all my stories, espeically if I can finish them all by the end of the contest. I have so very many stories to post. I just love writing stories.

Thank you for noticing me. You made my day.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #623
litfan10
proud owner of slave_
 
litfan10's Avatar
 
litfan10 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 8,412
<reads entire page of posts>

<mouth opens>

<mouth closes>

<Repeats the last two actions repeatedly until I resemble a damn fish>

Oh the Hell with it. Regardless if your feet are planted firmly on the ground or you are off in faraway fantasy land somewhere, have a great day everybody and thanks for all the incredible Summer Lovin' stories to read! Whoo Hoo!
__________________
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. ~ Victor Hugo My soul; my paradise

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10

"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10




Click here to explore the products of my mucky mind

Come watch slave_ and me play; voyeurs welcome!

Me
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #624
andtheend
Really Really Experienced
 
andtheend's Avatar
 
andtheend is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: I'm there with you, while you read my stories
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
<reads entire page of posts>

<mouth opens>

<mouth closes>

<Repeats the last two actions repeatedly until I resemble a damn fish>

Oh the Hell with it. Regardless if your feet are planted firmly on the ground or you are off in faraway fantasy land somewhere, have a great day everybody and thanks for all the incredible Summer Lovin' stories to read! Whoo Hoo!
Maybe because the shoe is on the other foot, but if you take it for how it was meant, funny and not mean spirited, he, she, they are entertaining.

Where do they get all those graphics? It's the graphics that make it all work.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 12:46 PM   #625
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 39,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by andtheend View Post
Maybe because the shoe is on the other foot, but if you take it for how it was meant, funny and not mean spirited, he, she, they are entertaining.

Where do they get all those graphics? It's the graphics that make it all work.
The self-praise and pseudo-sycophancy wears thin pretty quickly, and they do get intolerably mean-spirited at times. As far as I can see, much of the good illustration is lifted from other threads. The bit of good stuff from the (perhaps) trio gets lost in the mucky end of the shtick. But to each h(i)(er)s own when it comes to humour and fetish, I guess...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.