Novel ways of cooling off in a heatwave

ouchfeelsgood

Sane pervert
It's the middle of a heatwave. Do you have an interesting way of keeping cool? If so, you're welcome to post it here. Both genders are encouraged to illustrate their methods :)

I'll start off with a few of my own ... :devil:

Last edited:
There's only one way we in Florida stay cooler!

Last edited:
It's the middle of a heatwave. Do you have an interesting way of keeping cool? If so, you're welcome to post it here. Both genders are encouraged to illustrate their methods :)

I'll start off with a few of my own ... :devil:

mmm very 'interesting', ouchfeelsgood...

thanks, Nawty ... glad you liked. Feel free to contribute any ideas (and photos, of course :devil: ), if you wish ... ;)

thanks, Nawty ... glad you liked. Feel free to contribute any ideas (and photos, of course :devil: ), if you wish ... ;)

i don't think you can go wrong with the good old spraying yourself down with a trusty garden hose, can you? just wish I had one handy....

or a nice cold shower can work just as well...

earth day.jpg

Works better than most methods doesn't it?

You may have cooled down but still look pretty hot Nawty. :devil:

i don't think you can go wrong with the good old spraying yourself down with a trusty garden hose, can you? just wish I had one handy....
Well, I do have a "hose" handy, but I don't think it will have the immediate effect of cooling you down ... :devil:

P.S. Thanks for your contribution! ;)

Well, I do have a "hose" handy, but I don't think it will have the immediate effect of cooling you down ... :devil:

P.S. Thanks for your contribution! ;)

well, sometimes those kind of delayed reactions are unavoidable, ouch, but sometimes, ya gotta go with what's at hand, n'est-ce pas? :rolleyes:

p.s. you're very welcome! :kiss:

]

well, sometimes those kind of delayed reactions are unavoidable, ouch, but sometimes, ya gotta go with what's at hand, n'est-ce pas? :rolleyes:

p.s. you're very welcome! :kiss:

]
You spoke French, Morticia! ;) I think you also can go with what's in hand, on many occasions ... :devil:

On the lake

Nothing like a remote lake and an old row boat for cooling off potential. :cool:

:rose: Sue

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nothing like a remote lake and an old row boat for cooling off potential. :cool:

:rose: Sue

attachment.php
mmmm, Sue ... you managed to post a photo that looks cool, hot, relaxing, and provocative at the same time!

I think a natural follow-up would be a pic of you really cooling off while skinny-dipping in that lake ... :devil: ;)

Back