Old 06-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
NJcollegeguy89
Experienced

lit chat trouble

has anyone else been experiencing problems lately getting into lit chat? i can't figure it out, i refresh my browser and even restart my computer but nothing seems to work... is this a problem with the site or is it just my computer?

any help or advice will be rewarded in a very special way

Old 06-08-2010, 12:48 AM   #2
Avalanche
Virgin

I think it's a site problem. I've been dropped often and I can't get into the chat even after reboot.

Old 06-08-2010, 01:45 AM   #3
Sensualdreamer
~Queen of Tease~

Thumbs down

There seems to just be a problem over all w/ the Literotica chat rooms in not allowing people in, and then the issues w/ the Chat Monitor being overtly zealous in banning people.

I chat under the ID of Blondeprincess, and I got banned simply for having said the word "non-consent" referencing a genre of story that I was writing.

I have a newer chat monitor as a friend on a non-Literotica chat program, and the moment the ban occurred he messaged me, as he saw what I posted and was shocked that I got banned for it.

The sad part is simply that I can't even get the chat monitor to respond to the inquiry as to WHY I was banned, as I wasn't violating any of the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
Sensualdreamer... what can I NOT say about this woman? Breathtaking voice, and the mind that makes a man weak in his knees...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolyk View Post
What's there to say? She's already been called all the bad stuff, and none of it's true. She's exactly the opposite of what the divas call(ed) her. She's not a bully, but she's no pushover either. She's a thoughtful, caring individual with strength and conviction. It's wonderful to know her

I enjoy both sending and receiving PMs.
If you PM me but you're not a regular poster to

~❤~My thread~❤~
I will NOT reply to any of your PMs.

Further questions on PMs, Yahoo chat, etc., see my FAQ section

Old 06-08-2010, 05:19 AM   #4
Quoll
Area 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensualdreamer View Post
There seems to just be a problem over all w/ the Literotica chat rooms in not allowing people in, and then the issues w/ the Chat Monitor being overtly zealous in banning people.

I chat under the ID of Blondeprincess, and I got banned simply for having said the word "non-consent" referencing a genre of story that I was writing.

I have a newer chat monitor as a friend on a non-Literotica chat program, and the moment the ban occurred he messaged me, as he saw what I posted and was shocked that I got banned for it.

The sad part is simply that I can't even get the chat monitor to respond to the inquiry as to WHY I was banned, as I wasn't violating any of the rules.
Whether over zealous or not I couldn't say, but I suspect you could have been booted for a breach of rule 2.

Quote:
Any chatter interested in discussing illegal activities - and/or creating rooms dedicated to such activities - will be banned instantly and permanently from Literotica Chat. This includes(but is not limited to) underage sexual activity (under 18 years of age, for the purposes of this site, which is hosted in the US.), snuff, extreme violent sexual abuse, and bestiality. We repeat - there will be no warnings. Any chatter engaged in such discussion will be banned permanently and instantly. We will not reinstate these banned chatters, so please follow our rules.
Chat Rules

Old 06-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
Sensualdreamer
~Queen of Tease~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoll View Post
Whether over zealous or not I couldn't say, but I suspect you could have been booted for a breach of rule 2.

Chat Rules

Since when is just the word non-consent automatically construed as discussing something of a violent sexual nature?! I was speaking of a genre of story, I wasn't discussing anything that remotely could've been thought of as sexually violent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
Sensualdreamer... what can I NOT say about this woman? Breathtaking voice, and the mind that makes a man weak in his knees...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolyk View Post
What's there to say? She's already been called all the bad stuff, and none of it's true. She's exactly the opposite of what the divas call(ed) her. She's not a bully, but she's no pushover either. She's a thoughtful, caring individual with strength and conviction. It's wonderful to know her

I enjoy both sending and receiving PMs.
If you PM me but you're not a regular poster to

~❤~My thread~❤~
I will NOT reply to any of your PMs.

Further questions on PMs, Yahoo chat, etc., see my FAQ section

Old 06-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #6
fireman5214
Experienced

Angry

i am having a problem as soon as iclick to enter chat, it gets stuck at the
" INITIALIZATION " page. anyone else have that problem?

MODS DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON - NOONE HAS ANSWERS???

Old 06-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #7
fuckmeat
That all you got?

Location: lying in the darkest corner of your skull, beaten, humiliated and broken... waiting for you to do it all again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman5214 View Post
i am having a problem as soon as iclick to enter chat, it gets stuck at the
" INITIALIZATION " page. anyone else have that problem?

MODS DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON - NOONE HAS ANSWERS???
Whoa. You sure you've got enough block caps and angry faces there poppet?

Lit chat gets hacked every five minutes for some reason and they've been trying to make the transition from one type of chat to another for a while now. They know there's a problem and yelling at the top of your lungs won't fix it. I've also heard that people can get stuck at the initialization page if chat is full to capacity so that may be an issue. If you really can't handle being patient, switching to another chat site will get you further than having temper tantrums.

In the shadow of your