Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 05-14-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru

Women who like to be taken forcefully

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!

PM's are welcome

Old 05-14-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
CaroleS36
Experienced

I am a bit of a strange duck. With my hubby I am clearly the dominant party. He is completely submissive and would never try to take me forcibly. I have been with agressive men that do so and I like it at times but by and large I like to be in control. That being said, in my experiences with other women I am completely submissive and I LOVE to be taken forcibly.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
tan43215
Really Experienced

they all do sometimes in my experience - so harder then others - and some just once in a while - and some all the time -- and of coarse it must be consensual

Old 05-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
DVS
Your Sexual Tormentor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan43215 View Post
they all do sometimes in my experience - so harder then others - and some just once in a while - and some all the time -- and of coarse it must be consensual
Yes, it's not unusual to want this kind of sex, but by far, it isn't totally across the board with all women.

And I'm sure some would enjoy it, if they could better understand the woman within. Upbringing and socialization of the sexes has a lot to do with it. Some would enjoy it from time to time, but feel it's not right or correct. Some might enjoy it, but frown on any kind of violence in their lives, controlled or otherwise.

The different levels of experience and desire are very wide spread. The human race is full of diverse individuals and the explanations given by women as to why they'd enjoy it or wouldn't enjoy it are just as diverse and individual.

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta

Rules are not meant to be broken!
Devious Stories
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy

Old 05-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
And I'm sure some would enjoy it, if they could better understand the woman within
Maybe they understand the woman within very well, and that woman does not enjoy it.

My 'woman within' is a man. He likes bottoming rough. He does not like to be thought of as a submissive woman. That would just piss him off.

My GF's 'woman within' is a woman. She will take it rough from me, but never from any man.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 05-14-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
Netzach
>semiotics?

I've only met one man in my life who gave the forcefully-treated-sexually prospect a pass. Most people like letting the other person do the work of driving the encounter, getting them off, doing things *to* them. The fact that I enjoy doing the work as much as I do makes me a minority. The dirty secret isn't how many women like this (almost all do at some point) it's that almost all men do.
In the spirit of equal time, sites like Huffington Post should have sections for male anatomy hanging out instead of just the idiotic celebrity “side boob” and “nip slip” camera ops. I have no idea what that would be like to have a camera in my face at every turn, looking for “the” shot. I know what some of you are saying. “Then why do they wear clothes like that unless they want those photos taken?” I don’t know what to tell ya. Perhaps just don’t take the fuckin picture? Evolve? I don’t know. - Henry Rollins

Last edited by Netzach : 05-14-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
rosco rathbone
a. is my co pilot

Once they go rough, they never go back.

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country

The crown of the wise is their riches: but the foolishness of fools is folly.--Proverbs 14:24

Old 05-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #8
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosco rathbone View Post
Once they go rough, they never go back.
This jives with the common theory that people, given a chance, will be lazy.
In the spirit of equal time, sites like Huffington Post should have sections for male anatomy hanging out instead of just the idiotic celebrity “side boob” and “nip slip” camera ops. I have no idea what that would be like to have a camera in my face at every turn, looking for “the” shot. I know what some of you are saying. “Then why do they wear clothes like that unless they want those photos taken?” I don’t know what to tell ya. Perhaps just don’t take the fuckin picture? Evolve? I don’t know. - Henry Rollins

Old 05-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #9
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netzach View Post
This jives with the common theory that people, given a chance, will be lazy.
Hence the popularity of talk-radio shows where you're invited to check your mind at the door. [/hijack]

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:08 PM   #10
bambikiller
Really Really Experienced

Wow what a statement.
I listen to both sides and I like to hear all the opinons.
Of course I don't agree with half thats said by eather side.

But I won't change the course of this thread.

Love that rough sex!

Old 05-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #11
kittyn_
Experienced

Personally, I love it. Just don't expect me to be completely compliant in the process or let the guy to have all the fun.

Now, if we're talking about me with another girl, I can't get into anyone being demanding or 'in control'. I have a very defined sense of what I like with people of either gender, and the two don't overlap in many places.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:33 AM   #12
msjuicypussy

OMG Yes

Absolutely. Take me.

Old 05-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #13
texan4836
Experienced

rough sex

DaneCopenhagen

Hope you got my PM. Let me know what you think.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #14
alwayslonely
Really Experienced

I like being taken forcibly... a little rough.. nice.......

Old 05-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #15
flasubm

My wife is usually pretty conservative but when she get's in the right mood, she enjoys it rough, I can slap her around, abuse her ass and nipples and talk filthy to her. She loves having her hair pulled back while I am fucking her from behind. But this is not a regular occasion that I get to enjoy this side of her

Old 05-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #16
mia_erotica

I can't stand a submissive man. I equate it with laziness and I don't do lazy.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #17
Kikori
Burning My Dread

Mia, that's a very narrow-minded approach to submission.

Why is the idea of being taken forcefully appealing? I arrive at a simple solution. It feels nice to be desired enough to just be taken, not negotiated with on what the plan is. It could easily be seen as (and probably is, in the mind of women who enjoy it) a display of attraction rather than simply a way for him to get off.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #18
DVS
Your Sexual Tormentor?

My God! More unnecessary violence? When will it ever end?

Sorry, I guess you had to be there.

Just move along, folks. There's nothing to see in this post.

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta

Rules are not meant to be broken!
Devious Stories
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy

Old 05-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #19
Lizzie_Borden
Real & Spectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikori View Post
Mia, that's a very narrow-minded approach to submission.
'Tis rather, isn't it?

It's the kind of thing that makes me admire truly submissive men even more, because they have to deal with such attitudes.

Old 05-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #20
Lizzie_Borden
Real & Spectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
Ask her.

Like "honey, I notice this turns you on, do you want me to do more? Like, maybe spank you some and be more demanding?"

And see what she says.

Old 05-15-2010, 09:09 PM   #21
Kajira Callista
His/His dirty lil' secret

Heh. Are we talking nilla forceful or BDSM forceful?
William Butler Yeats

Take the love that comes to you today, embrace it for all it is worth, and return it threefold, tenfold, a hundredfold. Take the joy that comes to you today, embrace it for all it is worth, and return it. Take even the sorrows that come, for not all of life can be wondrously fine and happy and laughing, and embrace them for what they're worth...
And give tomorrow unto tomorrow, for we never know if it will come at all.
Sir Winston

I don't like copycats.

Old 05-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #22
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_erotica View Post
This is why I like and tend to feel sorry for same.

Having to go your entire life *having* to do the sexual work gets very old for most people.

Old 05-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #23
DeepGreenEyes
Puns Save Lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_erotica View Post
So... I should tell my submissive that she's a lazy-assed bitch when she behaves submissively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajira Callista View Post
Heh. Are we talking nilla forceful or BDSM forceful?
I think we'll have to tune in next week for another exciting episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!
Do it. She likes it. She told you she likes it. You like it. Increase the frequency and see what happens. Push it.

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 05-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #24
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

Sometimes a woman enjoys knowing that you're so aroused by her, that your animal side takes over. It's not so much a submissive thing as confirmation that she can turn you on to that degree.

Sometimes.

Other times, a woman's just a submissive slut and wants you to use her as a fuck toy.

I kinda like those times.

Old 05-16-2010, 04:03 AM   #25
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroleS36 View Post
I am a bit of a strange duck. With my hubby I am clearly the dominant party. He is completely submissive and would never try to take me forcibly. I have been with agressive men that do so and I like it at times but by and large I like to be in control. That being said, in my experiences with other women I am completely submissive and I LOVE to be taken forcibly.
Thanks for your contribution - interesting combination when being with men and women - the human being is a complicated creature...

PM's are welcome