Old 10-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
I.M. Fauve Gallery

Gallery in a bit of disarray.*
*most imagery is now in the latter part of the thread...
start on Page 117
(if viewing 25 posts/page) POST 2923, and go from there. A lot of work, I know
Or you can work backward from the LAST post.

"These may not be the drawings you are looking for."
Especially if your are looking for "slick", hard edged (visually), Poser-type CGI-esque, photo-manipulations (filters), stiff-slavish renderings of photographs— because that ain't my bag.

Okay.... here's an index:
[BIndex.... nearly back in order[/b]
(skipped a few, mostly photos)
Putting them in sequential order..
with a brief description. < I wonder how many (any) folk just click through in sequence, read the title(s) and selectively click, use the descriptions to filter...?
Numbered images followed by an A are in sequential (by post) order. Followed by the rest, yet to be ordered.

Yes, I know...I am wasting my time.

1A Shadow Dancers (under drawing) From when we had "Word Challenges" — The word was "Shadow". Acrobatic fucking in the bed room. This is the under drawing.

2A Shadow Dancers (in shadow) This is some atmospheric lighting to create more SHADOW

3A Pooling. (not a drawing)

4A Flute Series (not a drawing...a gif)

5A Vase-hole test (not a drawing...a gif)

6A Hard At Work getting a helping hand

7A Making Copies eating her, while she's on the office copier

8A Clear the Desk Taking her from behind, bent over the desk in fishnets...pulling her hair

pg118
9A An erotic cocktail.
drawn for the cover of a Literotica anthology. Two phots taken as reference

10A Flute. not a drawing and not a musical instrument. A champagne flute.

11A Bench Press he presses her up while she does the splits.

12A "See-cups — runneth over" She cups her C sized breasts to catch his cum there (and in her mouth)

13A Mocha and cream in bed He sips his mocha while she sucks his cock

14A Against the Wall He hold her by the throat against the wall. she is willing and in heels and pantyhose.

15A Go panthers. A quick sketch (kinda crappy) concept from a litster (which not why it is crappy, just didn't hit the mark.

16A Ride 'em Cowgirl "cowgirl" position plus accessories — hat gloves and boots.

17A Fuck of Fury 3 She is on the edge (heh heh) ...of the bed, he i staking her from behind, pulling her hair and his hand raised...has been spanking her ass — there is a hand print there

18A Fuck of Fury 3 V2 Variant of above, but his thumb is now in her ass.

19A 2inOne She rides him cowgirl style while he holds her hands up. There is a butt plug in her ass

20A 2fer-Reverse She rides him reverse-cowgirl, as he pulls her hair. A butt plug is up her ass. The concept for both this and the previous were a suggestion.

21A here and there... Man with multiple tentacle-like cocks takes an inverted woman several ways at once.

22A Invisible shower partner... an invisible man takes a woman from behind, in the shower. Woman is inspired by a LITster.

23A Batman & Wonder Woman Wonderwoman straddles batman, her costume is torn.

24A Batman & Batgirl Batman Takes Batgirl from behind, standing against a wall

25A Bat & Cat on a hot roof Catwoman gives Batman a hot blow job on a roof top, where she keeps her whip/tail is cool.

26A Feels like 2 Laying back, both face up, she on him his cock feel HUGE (looks that way too) is up between her legs and lips shooting cum.

pg119
27A Tangled up N Blue They are tangled up..and blue. from behind with transparency.

28A Tangled Up N Blue Progression series of 4 images showing the progression.

29A Shunga Inspired by Japanese Shunga ( "Spring pictures" an erotic form of ukiyo-e — "images of the floating world" — more or less depictions of idealized life) Being a bland white-boy, this is my Westernized interpretation, a 2nd or third generation image, which sprang from a life drawing of my wife! (l-o-n-g ago, back in that brief window when she would model for me)

30A Shunga progress Three image progression for the above image

31A Fox Hunt Red Head — head down, ass up, plus Fox Tail butt-plug In COLOR...ooooo!

32A Car Ride Sex in the FRONT seat, with a witness.

33A Over Chair She's bent over the back of an arm chair, top off, skirt up and panties and leggin's down

34A Over Chair V2 same as above...more rendered.

35A Night Moves another "challenge word" — "night"... inspired by Bog Seger's "Night Moves" — "Back seat of my 60 Chevy..." Full color water-color.

pg120
36A Satyr & Nymph The Satyr is standing and lifts the nymph off the ground, spread wide as he takes her from behind.

37A Full Moon Blanket of Stars Full color of her full moon in bed, under a (literal) blanket of stars. Also for a "word challenge" — word "moon"

38A car ride —Framed Same image, seen above, in a frame.

39A La Petite Morte Kinda SM/BD-ish Around Halloween, I think, a suggestion. A Helmeted man takes a woman from behind in a cemetery, she is bent over a tomb stone, wearing fishnets and he pulls her hair.

40A Lap Dance No actual "dancing". She sits on his lap, facing away and wraps her arms around his cock, which is nearly as large as she.

41A Hotel Table Service She is naked, face up, and tied to the legs of a round hotel room table. A double end dildo is on the table.

42A Leash2 She is in crotchless fishnets and heels, in a sort of "crab-walk" position, he holds a taut, light chain that is attached to pussy piercing.

43A Walk this way She is in crotchless fishnets and heels, being led by a chain to her pussy. Shown in a frame

44A Aftermath They sleep face up, exhausted, on a bed after a vigorous fuck. His GIGANTIC cock (over emphasized in the manner of Japanese shunga) is somewhat flaccid. cum dribbles. she is cuffed to the bars of the head board.

pg121
45A Dancer (done) Full color... "exotic" Belly Dancer in a marble palace.

46A Gypsy Dancer Red FULL Color Belly Dancer Red variant

47A Gypsy Dancer Blue FULL Color Belly Dancer Blue variant

48A Feels Like 2a Taking liberties with some of the forms...His cock FEELS this huge as she straddles him...

49A Halloween Ball (digital color) An illustration for a story of mine...

50A Bathroom "Dancing" Another illustration for that story of mine...

51A Understanding He lays. looking up as she stands above his face...

52A Center of the Universe She is standing, bent forward, bracing herself on an armchair, while he kneels behind her, gripping her hair as he strokes himself. She wears stockings, heels a collar and nipple jewelry...

53A Overcome Gardening Selective color. She lays in the grass while masturbating with the phallic handle of a gardening hand-tool. her clothes in disarray.
The tools are for real

54A Take a Peek nearly naked woman, laying in bed, gazes up seductively as she tugs her panties down.

55A Sex in the Shower Sex in the shower, of course.

56A Evil Alpaca / Black Sheep A speed painting in acrylic... of a curvy woman leaning on an evil alpaca. for one of those "word challenges" the word — "evil". Evil Alpaca is the name of a LITster...long gone...?

57A Some Spreads Sorry, not that sort of "spread". Page spreads as thumbnails, of the book layout of my erotic images, along with commentary.

pg122
58A Millking Me 2 He is on his hands and knees on a bed, she is beside the bed, on her knees, milking his cock into a bowl.

59A Milk Dishes She is on her hands and knees as her breasts drip milk into 2 dishes.

60A Flower Bed her pelvis, pussy spread... flowing hair...from...somewhere..ambiguous

61A SS color COLOR Our hero, Super Slut in her VERY skimpy sheer costume with long gloves and thigh high boots and...

62A Milking Machine Sketch A couple side by side having a non-encounter "sex" session... mechanical machine interface.

63A My Decaying Dream World My dystopian virtual "sex"... "life"

pg123
64A Mine to Eat He tongues her.

65A Scouting the Area He holds his cock just between her labia

66A Can see myself a memory. after a fuck, she was getting dressed, and just the sight was enough to start me up again. I had her UNdress again, spread her legs and bend over...though I only drew her, I was entering from behind as she said "I can see us".

67A corset I do not often use photos, especially not to slavishly reproduce them... this time, I used about 7 photos of one woman to make a kind of composite.

68A Corset B a bit more rendered

pg124
69A corset color start working in some color

70A corset color 2 working in some more color

71A Corset color 3 working in even more color

72A Rutting Season A dark male satyr takes a pale female fawn from behind against a tree.

73A beast corrected he grabs her hair and one breasts and kisses her neck.

740A corset test print scanned and printed onto watercolor paper...

75A corset test watercolor THEN... using water and a brush and additional watercolors, make modifications..the inkjet ink is water soluble.

76A Nascent A naked wizard conjures the form of a woman from a magical bowl.

77A Fuck Me close up of sexual coupling.

78A Super Bike Woman riding a jet bike looks back over her shoulder. inspired by a LItster's photo...on a stool. I never finished it...started the fishnets...

pg125
79A Light as Air He lifts her of the ground and she wrps her legs around him as they fuck and kiss

80A corner she is being punished — kneeling and facing the corner...wearing a thong. inspired by a LITser

81A Pommeling 3rd adj she is bent over the gunwale as the pirate takes her from behind and uses the pommel of his sword in her ass

82A For Her Pleasure she lays back on the bed as three men give her pleasure — one giving attention to her pussy with his mouth...another at her breast and the third massages her head and face.

83A Dark Knight A knight in armor is about to have his way with a damsel

84A 69 Flavors more She works at the icecream shop, he is taking his free taste...of her

85A Paul and Babe nite out Paul Bunyan and Babe is blue...ox? in color

86A Connection her panties are torn aside , she is being fucked.

pg126
87A Rocket Rider She thrills at a ride on a rocket

88A USA rocket Rider Same idea with some patriotic color/theme

89A Hike in the Bush (Voyeur POV) A fond memory of fucking her from behind on a trail in the woods, as if viewed by someone else.

90A Hike in the Bush color My perspective of a fond memory of fucking her from behind on a trail in the woods. in color[/size]

91A Mine His over sized cock takes her from behind, as she is bent over, wearing a collar and a chain, which he grips in his hand.

92A rocket rider V2 This time the "rocket" is actually his cock, which is larger than her entire body, she lays on it and hugs it tight as he is standing and leaning back to support.

pg127
93A rising V2 He is standing with his 3 foot 18in diameter cock getting a lift from her, using both arms, while wearing fishnets, heels and a collar.

94A repeat of the "lap dance"

95A The Watcher4 Based on reality, though the is a bit of exaggeration... He strokes his HUGE cock as he comes to views of her and them on his two monitors. some color.

96A whap both are naked. She is draped over his lap with a collar on and he pulls her hair and dishes spanks.

97A irresistible I LOVE leggings. I love asses. I love under boobs. She's bent over giving a view of all of the above.

98A Tangle Up She is quite curvy and has a long braid, which is attached to a hook above, this helps suspend her over him as he suckles her breast. she grips the base of his cock.

pg128
99A Tangle up Progression series of 5 thumbnails of the drawing above

100A Head Board a memory... sometimes one needs a little extra leverage to get a little extra deep

101A Pillow fight NOT a "fight" at all, a woman lays on a large floor pillow, spread wise as she pleasures herself

102A Fine Wine yet another "word challenge" the word is "wine" — water color illustration of a woman laying back and an open bottle of wine between her breasts and spilling into her bel;y button and down...a man lapping at her cleft.

pg129
103A Swingers Satyr eats out a naked woman with a long braid on a tree swing

104A Giant Faunus an illustration for a LITster's story about a giant faunus taking a woman on the grass.

105A Nymph Playground v2 Satyr and nymph illustration with a bit of color and inserted into a woodsy photo.

106A Tentacle4 A multi-pus? and his women (a bit Jabba the Hut and princess Leia ...with tentacles)

107A Spit2 an impossibility? male fairy pulls her hair as he takes her from behind until his cock head protrudes from her mouth spraying cum

108A Gander the Goose she lays on the floor playing with herself as she fists his ass.... up and out his mouth... some transparency...and a LOT of surreality

109A The Hand that Feeds (framed) He holds his cumming cock to her open mouth

110A Swingers (framed) same as above, in a fancy frame.

111A Two Octo One Pussy inspired by Japanese erotica. Two octopi have their way with a woman on a rock, in the ocean shallows.

112A Tied up in the moment She is tied to the bed, spread eagle. he has just cum in her and pulls out and continues to cum

113A moment 2 The same concept as above.

pg130
114A MMF Climax She's on her hands and knees with a man at either end, she gets them both off

115A Pumpkin Head2 She & her husband enjoy the idea of sharing her.
They have a scheme to have her go naked (except for the hollowed pumpkin shell) to a handsome neighbor that they had selected, late (after the kids have stopped trick-or-treating)... and.........

116A Surreal Dream Many years ago I had a very surreal and sexual dream, I tried to capture it.

pg131
117A Octopussy3b Tentacle sex... more Japanese inspiration, with a bit of an anime look

118A Looking Face Sitter HANDS her POV as she handles her own breasts and sits on his face

120A Taking a seat She sits on his face and strokes his cock as he eats her and fondles her breasts

pg132
121A Dream drawn after having a waking-dream about a former HS class mate, who I had become reaquainted with, because our children were classmates. I imagined that by thinking hard enough about her, I could telaport her to my bed...

122A Despina Rides My drawing of a LITster's (Stella Omega) concept of a "woman"? with tentacles where a pussy might be.

123A Stella's Tentacle Woman An earlier version of the Despina character.

124A 2 for one A quick sketch of MFF concept... not quite right if you think about it too much... I fuck a woman who is laying back on a table in my office, while a second woman kneels below and licks us both. I'll have to revisit this with proper staging.

pg133
125A Witch on Black color A near naked with rides her...broom? dick! in front of a full moon

126A Witch as Treat color He answers the door on Halloween and is surprised to see a hot witch with nipples peeking... a bit of crudely applied digital color

127A Witch as Treat bw The under sketch for the image above.

128A Super Cat Should be super SPACE Cat,,, with skin tight semi sheer costume and anti gravity boots...

129A bad 2 the Bone 4 A skeleton fucks a ghost with his hard bone...

130A Pulling Your Chain Not a drawing

131A Handling Her (by the braided pony tail) Not a drawing

pg134
132A Feral Fey Red Hed more larger than tinkerbell, this red head fairy is extracting human semen from a man...color

133A Feral Fey Red Hed more Brunettey same as above but her hair is more on the brunette end of the spectrum

134A Minotaur Maid B A minotaur is mid ejacualtion while fucking a woman from behind

135A deskset 2 He sits on a chair and eats her out as she lays back on a table.

136A desk set he kneels on the floor to eat her out from behind as she is on all fours on the table

137A Exam Paper Boxers based on a real experience with a female doctor...and paper boxers...??? Though there were only two of us there.

138A Prostate exam also, with the same doctor, with added company.

139A Checking Vital Signs wishful thinking about a hospital visit that was far more clinical.

pg135
140A Checking Vital Signs B pretty much the same as above, I just tinkered on it a bit.

141A Handful He has six arms and he is behind her, putting them to good use.

142A Quench stoke she lifts her skirt to reveal just pantyhose, as he uses his "hose" to either stoke her fire or put it out...?

143A Pulling your chain not a drawing

144A chain on collar, to be pulled not a drawing

145A dessert she sits on the edge of the dining table for dessert. Don't freak out...he is using the broad side of the fork.

146A dinner is served less of a "formal" presentation — She is bent over onto the table with her skirt pulled up, wearing a thong and spilling out of a tank top.

147A Happy Thanksgiving she's face down, ass up on the table, he eats his fill.

148A "Death of a Dream"...a repeat...same as "My decaying dream world

pg136
149A Big Head V2 kneeling, with her hands tied behind her, she gives his huge cock some big head.

150A Three uses of the stool She is on her hands and knees on the foot stool, while three guys take advantage of the opportunity.

151A anal exploration she is on the table while he takes her in the ass.

152A Brazil a fantasy machine used to give a Brazilian to a woman by a woman, while her man watches.

153A Brazil assist He lends a hand to the woman doing the Brazilian laser procedure

154A masked DanceE based on a woman I saw at an actual masked "ball" I attended. I did not dance with her, unfortunately

156A Dance Lift not your typical dance move — he is behind her and lifts her AND her dress...and supports her on his cock. she has patterned stockings and a collar...

156A Room with a view: Undress part of a series of voyeuristic images of the same window. in this, a woman undresses

157A Room With a View: Stare woman in jeans and a crop top stares back at the viewer

158A Room With a View: 1 she is in VERY small string bikini panties, with her breasts pressed against the glass, looking out

159A Room With a View: 2 a naked couple in a passionate embrace

160A Room With a View: 3 profile of woman in skimpy panties as she brushes her teeth

161A Room With a View: 4 he takes her from behind as she places a hand on the glass.

162A Room With a View: 5 naked man strokes himself

163A Room With a View: 5.5 naked man climaxes onto the window

164A Room With a View: 6 naked man looks out as his cum runs down the glass

165A Room With a View: 7 her ass to the window, she pulls down her jeans, showing her thong

166A Room With a View: 7.25 same as above, though there is a man in the room watching too.

pg138
167A Room With a View: 7.25 shopped same as above with some additional atmospheric lighting (shadowing) applied.

168A Room With a View: 8 she is laying on her back on a table and he holds one of her ankles while looking where he is about to fuck or where he has just fucked

169A Room With a View: 9 she has one hand on the glass and another on herself and one leg up as she intentionally gives a show.

170A Room With a View: 9.5 she continues her show...

171A Room With a View: 10 they've turned the table (literally) as he fucks her on it.

172A new old window borrrrring... started drawing a new window for a new series.

173A white pkg2 not a drawing (vintage)

174A New old window V2 more borrrring... drawing more bricks and shading...

pg139
175A new old window V3 mighty mighty...(heehee)... sorry just more bricks

176A new old window V4 quite close with atmospheric lighting....

177A 3 windows ready scanned and printed, ready for the exhibitionists to be drawn, then scanned...

178A start of 2nd room with a view series beginning with her looking out, boobs pressed against the glass while being fucked from behind. I was lucky enough to be that fucker once, in a Hong Kong Hotel, no, NOT a hooker.

179A further on 2nd room with a view series more rendering of the above.

180A adjust 1st 2nd room with a view series shadowing....

181A Ocean Spray D color2 some digital color of a woman on the beach at sunset enjoying the lapping of the waves.

182A Palatable A fantasy about fucking a co-worker on some palletized boxes, back when I had an office at the far end of our warehouse, and everyone else had offices at the other end.

183A Special Delivery2 UPS Holiday delivery with a thank you note... a bit of color.

pg140
184A Alley Hand Job rufA A suggested, suggestive theme. VERY rough..as concept.

185A Alley Hand Job B a little more development...

186A Alley Hand Job C even more development... pattern on the pantyhose.

1875A Sneak Off Hand Job giving a shot at her POV. She's be kneeling in front of him (me) in this scenario...a bit tricky, as I don't see myself from this angle... need to take some cock selfies
anyway...seems about right start. a bit of pre-cum...perhaps they met at a wedding reception at a hotel, dancing...slipped off to and alcove down a hall...

188A Pirate Belaying Pin4 A pirate having his way, she is not entirely "reluctant".

189A Soixante-Neuf-une the 1st 69 sketch with some transparency.

190A Soixante~Neuf~Quad duplicating 69 into a pattern of four folk

pg141
191A Black Pearl Pirate start more pirating with some cross-reference — LOST and Pirates of the Caribbean

192A Not What You See an illustration for a LITster's story... invisible woman giving a blow job

193A Imagine Knickerless another LITster story illustration. she is cuffed UP, suspended, yet with legs on his shoulders as he kneels and eats her

194A Splitz she does the splits, leaning back a bit on his prone body as they fuck

1950A Breakfast in Bed more she is mostly on the bed, while he is kneeling beside it and feasting on her pussy.

196A Real Meal using pen to draw without concern about precise anatomy... he eats her pussy to her delight (and his)

197A CAUTION wet a "word challenge" the word is "wet". WET fucking until a WET climax— so slippery he slips out. a bit of COLOR

198A Having a Ball fucking her on an exercise ball.

199A Flesh Eating Monster Aliens and monsters always dig human women... the monster "eats" her as he holds her dazed body inverted.

pg142
200A The Longing (begin) The "longing"... also the "lengthening"...
There are times when I have not cum in several days... what is often called "blue balls", manifests itself in a "longing", a primal desire wherein I become extra aware of my cock, which feels as if it is a state of constant semi-arousal... and I feel like I must have a woman and that women around me have an awareness of this beast just beneath the surface and I am stripped bare in their minds..

201A The Longing (extended) A bit more rendering. I have seen the "fetish" pics of nMcF...or is it cFnM...? whatever. I often find them hot, though, in my mind the man always will be "turning the tables." And in THIS scenario, he is not actually nude, it is his primal nature which is revealing itself.

202A Loving Cup She is "upside-down" face up, hanging over the edge of the bed while spreading her pussy as he jerks off on to the "target"

203A Loving Cup Harder she wraps her legs around his waist with her shoulders on the floor, as he stands and jerks off onto her, as she spread her pussy.

204A Loving Cup 3 She makes a target of herself on the floor, he aims.

205A Drawing Table V2 She is on her hands and knees as his drawing table, with a butt-plug-inkwell (of my own design)...she most hold very still...

206A Sleeping Beauty Taking some liberties with a Disney classic, as the prince attempt to 'rouse Beauty with a "kiss". color.

pg143
207A Pensive A "word challenge" the word is "pen"... and Tried exploring that in various ways in one drawing...

208A Sweet Pirate color inspired by a Litser (as a Woman pirate) with a hint of color

209A Plowing 3 The farmer is driving her from behind as he plants his seed

210A 69 plus Feet Man and woman in a modified 69 position (with some transparency)...and feet

211A Goth Alley a suggestion...A goth fella jerks himself off in an alley

212A Ghost in the Attic B not overtly "erotic"... unless you knew what I knew.

213A TF4 Titty fucking

214A Resistance is Futile she gets a spanking while draped over his lap (and erect cock)

215A Puddle Jumpin B She is naked, save for her boots, as she jumps in puddles while holding an umbrella

pg144
216A Dragon Slayer E Elfish Warrior woman has slain a dragon

217A Higher Shelf C She climbs a library ladder to shelve a book, while in a short skirt and patterned stockings...

218A amorous 20min a 20 minute drawing for the word "amorous"... she sits inn arm chair reading, he places his hands on her shoulders and kisses her neck.

219A breasts 20 min a 20 minute sketch for the word "breasts" — at a restaurant, her full breasts rest on the table and are spilling out as she reads the menu

220A Monitoring Lynn B a quick sketch of a litster. I don't often draw from photos... though I DO use them sometimes for reference. There is no point in slavishly reproducing a photo... BUT...to bring something new... I'm all about that. Of course the material on the monitor is my doing, but also the adjustment to the tank top, to reveal a bit of under boob...yummmmm

221A River Bathing A nymph bathes in the river.

pg145
222A Gulliver part of a series about a castaway... here he is captured by Lilliputian woman

223A Giant and here he discovers a sleeping giant on the shore...along with a mermaid.

224A Giant & Boobies Here the giant is getting a hand (and body) from the blue footed boobies...(more on them later)

225A FigureHead This is the drawing which started the island series. Someone had a thread (maybe in the Authors' Hangout?) about an erotic Pirate ship... so I "carved" a figured head for it

226A On the Shore As it turned out, I felt a bit out of place on thread, so I "jumped overboard"..and ended up on this island that I created in my head.

227A waist deep A male fairy is taking a dip into a woman's pussy, his legs are fully in her and his cock is against her clit

228A Mountain Spelunker The "mountain"-woman is far from "idealized", as I typically draw.
I think this came from some sort of suggestion...or a spark of an idea..

229A short giantess another play with scale, a giantess (though she is short for a giant) is explored by much smaller men.

230A Short Giantess phase 2 more rendering and another man

pg146
231A Short Giantess phase 3 a little bit further rendering

232A finger first 7min warming things up with a 7 mount sketch... 2 fingers on her pussy

233A BlueFooted Booby from the island/cast away series...a bit of color

234A Net-Leash-knifeb not a drawing...

235A Tortoise Erectus also from the island

236A Booby Rides Tortoise It is a symbiotic relationship — The Boobie gets a ride and the tortoise...gets.... something

237A Jitter Bug Scorpion it vibrates

pg147
238A Wood Nymph She's taken "tree hugging" to the next level.

239A TF4...repeat it seems

240A Sultan's Dance 3 The Sultan reclines on a large floor pillow while 2 dance for him, another reaches around and a 4th spies on the scene

241A Lizard Dock — "traditional" 3b the "tradition", in science fiction, is that lizard men (and most aliens) dig Earth women...

242A Lizard Docked a more probable coupling within the same species.

pg148
243A Masked Dance...repeat post

244A Nesting Instinct a great view...

245A Mine— a repeat...

246A The Boss at the construction site, she wears the required gear, but that's all.

247A MMF Climax— another repeat post..hmmm

pg149
248A

249A

250A

251A

252A

253A

254A

255A

256A

257A

258A

259A

260A

1 Sheer-Polka-dots

2 AfterGlow

3 paddlinPatty4

4 PoseidonAdventureC

5 RavenWoman2

6 RavenInFlight

7 RavensNest

8 rideme.HArder2

28 FFaD-reboot

29 One-Hand-Clapping

30 sweat

31 GreenAlien-TF

32 FFaD-2

33 GreenSpaceman-TF

96 selfgratification

97 FeelsLike.standing

98 nipp&tuggssC

99 RhinoRaven

130 HJ

131 SilverPlatter4

132 YourRide2

133 Waiting4Permission2Drop

Fertility-Venus.LIT.jpg
back.LIT72.jpg
Box.LIT.jpg
Stance.LIT.jpg
reclining.LIT.jpg
horizontlaRapture.LIT.jpg
lower-torso.LIT.jpg

160 soapstroke

It seems like I am rather prolific when look at my illustrations in index form!
Though, they are over a bunch of years.

232 Test-hole-sm

234 HereOrThereC

Vase-hole-test-fit-1.gif

LEASHED-in-net.jpg

257 glassware

264 Badmask_av-series

265 readingerotica-avec-un-beret

266 Mother Ship

267 Cucumber Spa Facial

268 Dog Fud

269 Sequoia Birth

270 Conifer, Torreya & Sequoia

271 Venusian Mansnatch

272 Musical Chairs

273 weirdness

274 Table & Chair

275 What's the Word?

276 stumped

277 Shower

279 Nessie

280 Fuck of Fury...limited Animation

281 Panty Tug

283 Dig if you will framed

284 Dragon Tattoo

285 Mount Up

A few more have been posted, though not yet in the index.
(and I think I saw a few duplicate images.)

Let me know, what is of interest to you. Leave a comment, maybe...
...has anyone used this index?

no?

Perhaps I will still publish that book, just "for the record". If not, there will be folders of drawings to surprise someone, someday.

This turned in to quite the time suck, as the "return on investment" is miniscule

Last edited by THROBBS : 12-01-2016 at 04:37 PM. Reason: exercising futility.

Old 10-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
THROBBS
I am Fauve

^
UP

(looking UP there)

moved the index to the first post.

Last edited by THROBBS : 11-13-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Old 10-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
THROBBS
I am Fauve

moved the index up a post.^

Last edited by THROBBS : 05-22-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Old 10-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
THROBBS
I am Fauve

I can talk amongst my selves here....

Last edited by THROBBS : 11-09-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
THROBBS
I am Fauve

breakfast in bed

only if one pays attention...#7

(215) breakfast in bed

Last edited by THROBBS : 09-11-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #6
pattydraws
Really Experienced

New nom de 'pencil' ?

nice to see art going up again.....

patty

My stories.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #7
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattydraws View Post
nice to see art going up again.....

patty
Thank you.
Yeah.
Same ol' crap tho'

Name I picked for the vanity press compilation that I am working on.
Planning on printing just a couple so that I have all the erotic stuff and related writings together.

later (see #8)

(159) Satyr & nymph

Last edited by THROBBS : 09-11-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
THROBBS
I am Fauve

It is so difficult to assess one's own ability and works in an arena of patronizing review.
There is, of course, "popular opinion".

That is to say, with enough positive feedback (even uninformed feedback) there is some measure of "success"...?

I know that I do not LIKE to hear bad things about my work, but for the sake of growth, it is MUCH better to listen to that than platitudes trivial praise.

I know that 99% of what I have posted here is not Art (nor is it intend as such), but I question if there is any measure of "quality"...in composition, imagination, anatomy, technique..... draughtsmanship...

too many eggshells.....interspersed with razor blades.

Keep getting cut by the blades.

Someone asked if I had any drawings of guys eating women.....I do.)

Jewel. appropriate to current situation— Tales from the Crypt

(157) jewel
(135) decaying dreamworld

Last edited by THROBBS : 09-11-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Feels like. at least, as best as I can recall

(134)

Last edited by THROBBS : 09-11-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #10
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Someone asked about centaurs

Centaur&Alpaca(104)
centauretteSm(84)
centaurFurther(71)
Mushrooms&Centaurette(101)

Last edited by THROBBS : 09-11-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #11
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Paul & Babe

more mythologicality
PAUL.and.BABEs.nite.out(109)
Swingers(103)
RuttingSeason(83)

Last edited by THROBBS : 09-11-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #12
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Re-post on a theme, for Amelies

Fox Hunt
Fox-Hunt_B(95)

Last edited by THROBBS : 09-11-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #13
THROBBS
I am Fauve

KaNiggits have always been a fascination for me.

Last edited by THROBBS : 11-28-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #14
THROBBS
I am Fauve

from life...

Old 10-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #15
kinkikittyn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
Aftermath
I have always particularly liked this series.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #16
THROBBS
I am Fauve

from life......

Old 10-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Beast

Old 10-02-2009, 07:06 PM   #18
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkikittyn View Post
I have always particularly liked this series.
yeah.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:22 AM   #19
Salvor-Hardon
A kiss is still a kiss

Quote:
from life......
This I'd love to have on my desk.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #20
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvor-Hardon View Post
This I'd love to have on my desk.
You must have a big desk!

...oh. you mean the drawing! heh heh

Thanks. I would too. Sadly, nearly all my drawings are out of sight, even the more subtly provocative ones such as that.

Old 10-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #21
Salvor-Hardon
A kiss is still a kiss

Quote:
You must have a big desk!

...oh. you mean the drawing! heh heh

Thanks. I would too. Sadly, nearly all my drawings are out of sight, even the more subtly provocative ones such as that.
I do have a big desk, and she would fit nicely on it

But yeah I meant the picture.

Old 10-04-2009, 10:56 AM   #22
kinkikittyn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
yeah.
show more

Old 10-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #23
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkikittyn View Post
show more
ok.

Not everything I draw is blatant, crude or cartoony...
A bit more subtle and sensuous...from life:

Old 10-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #24
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvor-Hardon View Post
I do have a big desk, and she would fit nicely on it

But yeah I meant the picture.
But...CAN you have such a thing on your desk? It is not "appropriate" in all environments.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #25
THROBBS
I am Fauve

On the other hand...
Blatant, crude, explicit images are the whole point of posting here.