Old 06-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #52376
Dianthus
Maid GramMarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne08 View Post
Explain the shwarma and fatoush and I'll brave some
Fatoush salad is made from several garden vegetables and toasted or fried pieces of pita bread. Our local fellow tosses it in a dressing with sumac, so it has a slight sour taste.

Shwarma is a pita-wrapped sandwich. These are made with shaved spit-roasted chicken and have a garlic sauce.

“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

Live without pretending. Love without depending. Listen without defending. Speak without offending.

_____My Stories _____How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #52377
Anne08
Not again!

sounds delicious, and healthy,lol

Best Blowjob Ever
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=354935

Unwinding
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=355193

Please leave some comments!

I have other stories I've written, too. Just look under my name if you're interested in reading anymore of my work

If you want to correspond with me, I'll be glad to do so, but not through my email. PM me (that's a Private Message, for those of you that don't know), and we can go from there

Otherwise, here's a link to 'my thread' for anything you want to ask/comment about my stories. And look at for updates on said stories as well! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=656011

Old 06-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #52378
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus45 View Post
I brought chicken shwarma sandwiches, fatoush salad and hummus back for everyone. Help yourself.
Oh joy! Pass the sour cream, please?

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 06-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #52379
Dianthus
Maid GramMarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Oh joy! Pass the sour cream, please?
Here's the sour cream, Bear. How are things with you this evening?

It's healthy enough, Anne. Not fanatically so.

“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

Live without pretending. Love without depending. Listen without defending. Speak without offending.

_____My Stories _____How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #52380
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Here's the sour cream, Bear. How are things with you this evening?

It's healthy enough, Anne. Not fanatically so.
Pretty well. I took a nap when I got home so now I'll go pick some fresh string beans to add to the zip-loc in the fridge. In another couple of days we'll have enough for another pile of our favorite Basque Beans. And I'll go see how many nectarines are edible without being over ripe. If there are enough, I'll attempt my first Nectarine Ice Cream recipe or just possibly a nectarine pie. I need to check the fig tree, too and see if the apples are ripe. Pity I don't have room for some chickens . . .

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 06-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #52381
Anne08
Not again!

I don't think I've ever heard of a nectarine pie, or any kind of orange/citrus pie, besides lemon.

How much room do you have? Maybe you could throw some chicken wire around the trees and let them peck around those. They're great if you have any bug problems.

Best Blowjob Ever

Unwinding

I have other stories I've written, too. Just look under my name if you're interested in reading anymore of my work

If you want to correspond with me, I'll be glad to do so, but not through my email. PM me (that's a Private Message, for those of you that don't know), and we can go from there

Otherwise, here's a link to 'my thread' for anything you want to ask/comment about my stories. And look at for updates on said stories as well! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=656011

Old 06-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #52382
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I don't think I've ever heard of a nectarine pie, or any kind of orange/citrus pie, besides lemon.

How much room do you have? Maybe you could throw some chicken wire around the trees and let them peck around those. They're great if you have any bug problems.
Oh, we've made kumquat meringue, lime cream and I see no reason why one couldn't make a really decent pie out of oranges but nectarines aren't citrus, they're fuzzless peaches.

Chickens in our house would have to reside in a really stout henhouse. We have a terror-ier.

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #52383
Anne08
Not again!

Quote:
Oh, we've made kumquat meringue, lime cream and I see no reason why one couldn't make a really decent pie out of oranges but nectarines aren't citrus, they're fuzzless peaches.

Chickens in our house would have to reside in a really stout henhouse. We have a terror-ier.
Oh, I was thinking of those tiny orange-like fruits for some reason,lol. I had ducks and chickens, and terriers,lol, but all they did was chase them around and scare them a bit.

Best Blowjob Ever

Unwinding

Old 06-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #52384
Dianthus
Maid GramMarian

Quote:
I like key lime pie too.

Sounds like a lovely evening, Bear. I haven't even put tomatoes in the ground yet....it's too cold overnight still. I'll be lucky to have garden produce in August at this rate.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #52385
Anne08
Not again!

Eek, I think I ate too much watermelon...

Best Blowjob Ever

Unwinding

Old 06-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #52386
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I like key lime pie too.

Sounds like a lovely evening, Bear. I haven't even put tomatoes in the ground yet....it's too cold overnight still. I'll be lucky to have garden produce in August at this rate.
If I lived that far north, I'd absolutely have to have a greenhouse. I couldn't survive otherwise. Hell, the first time HM and I had sex we were in a greenhouse . . . under the planting benches . . . in the Ag department at college!

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #52387
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Evening Naked's....thumb is throbbing....but other than that...I'm good...hope all of you are too

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 06-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #52388
Emperor_Nero
Ever have 1 of those days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialen View Post
Evening Naked's....thumb is throbbing....but other than that...I'm good...hope all of you are too
Hi Trish

What did you do to the thumb?

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #52389
Anne08
Not again!

I suppose I can call it evening now, despite the light still rampantly shining outside

Best Blowjob Ever

Unwinding

Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #52390
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Nero View Post
Hi Trish

What did you do to the thumb?
Hugs to my Nero...I umm sliced it open while cutting up chicken...had to get stitches....

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

Old 06-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #52391
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Hugs to my Nero...I umm sliced it open while cutting up chicken...had to get stitches....
Guess it's going to be awhile before you make chicken and biscuits again then, huh?

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 06-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #52392
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #52393
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
Ouch!
Don't you hate it when you manage to do something like that? Hope it's all mended soon!

Stories, etc

Latest: My Julia

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #52394
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrkers View Post
Ouch!
Don't you hate it when you manage to do something like that? Hope it's all mended soon!
Hi Starr

Old 06-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #52395
starrkers
Down two, then left

G'day Nero.

Stories, etc

Latest: My Julia

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #52396
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Nero View Post
Guess it's going to be awhile before you make chicken and biscuits again then, huh?
Quote:
Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrkers View Post
Ouch!

LOL Umm no...I'm not eager to make that again....

Yes please...kisses everywhere please

Star! I've missed you! Just was clumsy I suppose....

Old 06-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #52397
Dianthus
Maid GramMarian

Goodnight, naked people. I'm off to bed. Sleep well when you go.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #52398
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

*wanders in*
Proud To Be Official Playgrounder #298!
For a woman, there is nothing more erotic than being understood.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #52399
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLustyWench View Post
*wanders in*
*wanders in too*

Hiya Wenchie. Where ya been, darlin'?

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 06-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #52400
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
*wanders in too*

Hiya Wenchie. Where ya been, darlin'?
Was dealing with life, liberty and the pursuit of less BS and hate mongering than was flying in Lit a few months ago. So am testing the waters to see if it is OK to wander back.

How have you been?
Proud To Be Official Playgrounder #298!
For a woman, there is nothing more erotic than being understood.

Closed Thread