LordSamael's spot under the sun

I love your hair now....you can just pull it off so well either long or short. :)

Can't say this enough but....I can't wait for more I keep coming back to your thread to see if you post more several times a day. Lol ;) I just love all your pictures. :D

~Sky:kiss:

I love your hair now....you can just pull it off so well either long or short. :)

Can't say this enough but....I can't wait for more I keep coming back to your thread to see if you post more several times a day. Lol ;) I just love all your pictures. :D

~Sky:kiss:

I'm glad that you manage to appreciate my hair no matter how long it is, even if I myself don't ;)

In other news, I'll be headed for a place without any internet-connection for the rest of today and tomorrow, so there won't be any posts from my part for a while. I trust you girls will manage to keep this thing running without me for a while?

Kisses and hugs,
LordSamael

:rose::kiss::rose:

Just checking in Lord S...

I see you are still driving all the lassies here totally mad with your handsome looks and manly charms.

Keep up the good work, lad.

;)

I see you are still driving all the lassies here totally mad with your handsome looks and manly charms.

Keep up the good work, lad.

;)

I can but try ;)
The question is... should I count you as another interested person for the sake of the contest? *devilish smile*
After I get back from my quick excursion, you have my promise that I'll get you more updates :)

I'm glad that you manage to appreciate my hair no matter how long it is, even if I myself don't ;)

In other news, I'll be headed for a place without any internet-connection for the rest of today and tomorrow, so there won't be any posts from my part for a while. I trust you girls will manage to keep this thing running without me for a while?

Kisses and hugs,
LordSamael

Don't worry we will keep your thread running for you. :D Have fun!

~Sky:kiss::kiss:

mmmmm what lovely lovely pictures... I quite enjoy your appearance... almost ethereal... you're well named...

I can but try ;)
The question is... should I count you as another interested person for the sake of the contest? *devilish smile*
After I get back from my quick excursion, you have my promise that I'll get you more updates :)

I'm not sure what the contest is all about. Perhaps you can fill me in. ;)

I do wish you much fun in your excursion, S. Please do be careful and come back soon. Your fans await you.

:rose: :kiss:

I love this one...:rose:

attachment.php

Hi there, all of you...

I am happy to anounce that - short of some scratches - I have returned from my short excursion in mostly one piece, and am still quite able to type and post new updates whenever desired :devil::)

I'd like to warmly thank IAmYourMystery for keeping my thread running and bumped, and I am more than happy to see that we even got a new visitor while I was off having a good time :)

Seeing as I am in a generous mood today, I'll count all this activity as meeting the quota for the first bonus-picture, at once giving me the chance to explain the principle of the game thoroughly to greeneyedkitty and any newcomers ^^

The game is all about gathering interested people, as such striving towards preset goals, which will result in me posting a bonus-picture from a seperate series that I especially like. For example, the quota for the first picture were two people who stated explicit interest, as well as one new visitor to my thread.

IAmYourMystery as well as Prettygreeneyedkitty counted towards the first part of this challenge, while the post by HowMayIPleaseU completed it, thus resulting in the first picture being attatched to this very post :)

The quota for the next picture shall be a bit more challenging, but seeing as I am about to give all of you a taste, that should become slightly less of a problem at the same time. For this picture, I want at least 5 interested people, and two new posters to this thread (which includes anyone who has one post or less prior to this one).

just to be clear:

interested people: 0/5
new visitors: 0/2

I wish all of you a wonderful day,
LordSamael

Last edited:
Beautiful pic, LS:rose:

I am certainly interested:D

attachment.php

I am glad that you are, LegsApart, being able to entertain all of you with these pictures of mine is what I love most about having my own thread :)

(short of, that is, all these wonderful compliments I keep getting, I really love the feedback :D)

this now makes it 1/5 and 0/2, for those of us who are keeping scores :)

:rose:

I stand corrected, make that 2/5 and 1/2 (I think to remember)...
glad you all love a challenge - and rewards :D

just a quick bump to see if I could find a volunteer to tuck me in for the night to come?
I'd be forever in your debt ;)

Ahhh, but darling man...

You already KNOW I'm one of your biggest fans, here. Please do count me in on any, and all, picture contest requirements. :D

And, thank you for yet another nice picture of you...and your guitar.

Welcome back, LS.

You already KNOW I'm one of your biggest fans, here. Please do count me in on any, and all, picture contest requirements. :D

And, thank you for yet another nice picture of you...and your guitar.

Welcome back, LS.

I hapilly thank you for your sweet comments, kitty :)
I loved the picture of me and my guitar too, I think that movement-blur gives it another bit of mystery and dynamics. but that's just what I think ^^

I'll be sure to count you in for that little challenge I have running then :kiss:

the progress is now

3/5 people to have shown interest
1/2 new visitors to the thread :)

just a quick bump to see if I could find a volunteer to tuck me in for the night to come?
I'd be forever in your debt ;)

I will tuck you in! I love your new picture I about fell over when I saw it. You are very sexy. :kiss::kiss:

I can't wait for more.:devil:

~Sky:rose:

Hi LS! I'm back - from outer space! Just like you, I had a short excursion this weekend, so I wasn't able to visit here. And I am definitely interested in your pics (and you know which types I like - the artsy fartsy stuff, lol).

In the three pics that you posted, I liked pic #2 best - you looked like you had a certain carefree "swagger" that was cute, but masculine and sexy as well. And I thin I like your hair at that length. I've always liked clean cut guys, but for you, I'll make an exception. ;) (and yes, I know the country where you spent your holiday in the pic :D)

Liked the musician pic as well - the light from the left side was a good touch.

Have a great week!

Cheers,
SG

But perhaps mere pleasure's what I sought,
a fleeting bond without much thought.
Not tie myself to just one girl,
but live life free, enjoy the world.

Just to keep our "thing" alive :D

I am not here for pleasure
I'm just here to take your measure
Not of your tool, you see
But if you have grey cells in your head, for me. ;)

A lil bump for my new rhyming buddy! (with gorgeous eyes!) ;)

Back