Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 03-24-2009, 07:16 AM   #76
win1strl
Virgin

Hooked up with my boy friend at school last night and gave him his biweekly blow job. It's a regular thing now, we meet early, I blow him before class. I know exactly how to make him cum within minutes now. He loves to treat me like a little cock whore and I have to admit it drives me crazy. He grabs my hair and I grab his ass and he basically fucks my mouth.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #77
neon_noodle
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by win1strl View Post
Hooked up with my boy friend at school last night and gave him his biweekly blow job. It's a regular thing now, we meet early, I blow him before class. I know exactly how to make him cum within minutes now. He loves to treat me like a little cock whore and I have to admit it drives me crazy. He grabs my hair and I grab his ass and he basically fucks my mouth.
Lucky bitch. Get him to lube you up, and slide that saliva wet meat into your backdoor. You'll moan like a true cock whore then.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 03-24-2009, 07:38 PM   #78
malecasual
Really Experienced

Talking

Quote:
That's freaking amazing--got any friends that really, really want to do the same thing you're doing? I'd LOVE to have a whore like that to wrap their lips around my cock!

Old 03-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #79
Cumaddict
Experienced

just finished one mouthful, searching for another

Old 03-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #80
lagunabi
Experienced

Meeting postponed

My 8 inch fuck buddy emailed me to say he can't host me this week - has to lay low for awhile - his wife is getting suspicious. Damn! I was really craving his hard cock in my ass and mouth this week.

Hope I can find a substitute.

Old 03-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #81
Programmer Cat
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunabi View Post
My 8 inch fuck buddy emailed me to say he can't host me this week - has to lay low for awhile - his wife is getting suspicious. Damn! I was really craving his hard cock in my ass and mouth this week.

Hope I can find a substitute.
Too bad she's not open-minded enough to want to watch -- or join in.

I just got home from the gym, where I sucked a big, strong, 40 y/0 bear with a thick six-inch cock. Once he was nice and hard, I put a condom on him and let him have my ass; I came in his hand when he came. I'm just waiting for my wife to come home, and I'm hard from deciding how I'll tell her about it.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #82
randodo
Experienced

Boo Hoo!

Unfortunately I have to answer this question with a big NO! If I remember I will reply here again, when I can say yes, for that day!

Old 04-10-2009, 06:31 AM   #83
iswallowloads

Ran into a guy I used to know at a gay bar last night. Haven't seen him in over five years and we were both pretty amazed to see each other there. We ended up hanging out in a booth, talking old times and new and got pretty smashed. He gave me a ride home, and of course I invited him in.

Turns out he's a bottom. Even though I don't usually get into anal, giving or receiving, I ended up doing him, but afterward spent a good half hour on my knees.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #84
mmmscurious
Really Experienced

Well, I didn't today, but I did yesterday. Best of all, he had the sweetest load that I've ever taken.

By the way, I'm on a roll. It was my second cock this week.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #85
BentSecrets
Literotica Guru

sucked one yesterday, but ended up taking the load in my ass. Next time I'm going to swallow him

Old 04-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #86
texharley
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Lucky guy I want to be fucked in my mouth by a hot stud, but I would want my wife to watch

Old 04-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #87
LeatherChaps
Literotica Guru

Not today, but Saturday night. Met an old friend at a local hangout (lol interesting term for a gaybar isnt it). We groped at bit on the dance floor and then went back to his place. We're both versatile so there was a lot of variety in the activities you could say.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #88
temasikan
Virgin

Last night. I have a good friend at work and we were discussing cocks and how much we both like to suck ‘em and how we both like it up the ass. Well she told me of an experience she had had the previous week with a security guard at work. Apparently this chap liked any white lips around his black cock, and would fuck any asshole, male or female.

Well we met at a pub yesterday, all casual, and had a few beers. An hour or so later I was back at his completely naked and on me knees, sucking on his pretty chunky dick. Then he lubed up my asshole, put me on my back, spread my legs, and penetrated deep into me. We tried a few positions, before he came, luckily I managed to get him into my mouth. Sweet huh?

Old 04-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #89
steveh7383
Virgin

Plan on sucking one tomorrow

Old 04-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #90
spankey2004
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by temasikan View Post
Last night. I have a good friend at work and we were discussing cocks and how much we both like to suck ‘em and how we both like it up the ass. Well she told me of an experience she had had the previous week with a security guard at work. Apparently this chap liked any white lips around his black cock, and would fuck any asshole, male or female.

Well we met at a pub yesterday, all casual, and had a few beers. An hour or so later I was back at his completely naked and on me knees, sucking on his pretty chunky dick. Then he lubed up my asshole, put me on my back, spread my legs, and penetrated deep into me. We tried a few positions, before he came, luckily I managed to get him into my mouth. Sweet huh?
Damn that's hot!..

Old 04-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #91
ilike2try

Have not eaten a good hard dick full of cum since... darn... 2003! And I'd really like to! (Working on it, but the search is proving excruciatingly slow).
Young at heart, young-looking bi-guy with a very active sexual imagination! There are few things in life as sexy as the mind... except of course, sexy naked bodies, wet pussies and rock-hard, ready-to-cum cocks.

100 per cent true account of my first time oral experience with another man:
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-oral-...ally-come-true

Old 04-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #92
temasikan
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankey2004 View Post
Damn that's hot!..
He was good, really stretched my asshole, I love feeling like I've been properly stretched and gaped. Just wish that one didn't have to use a condom and he'd gone bareback. Still he gave me his number and said to drop him a line if I wanted him again. You bet I've already contacted him.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:40 AM   #93
downforce
Really Experienced

I did tonight. Hotel sucking is great. He walked in, we made the obligatory small-talk, then got naked and ravished each other. I haven't cum that hard in a long time. He wanted to top me, but we didn't have lube or rubbers.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:22 AM   #94
19cock
Literotica Guru

No, and I never have, but for some reason tonight I reeeeally want to.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:46 AM   #95
ted_cinti
Really Experienced

not yet.......but I will if the opportunity presents itself!

Old 04-23-2009, 12:06 PM   #96
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru

Maybe tonight, if I am lucky

My Sex Map

Old 04-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #97
downforce
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklthrjkt View Post
Maybe tonight, if I am lucky
Where you at in Texas? Im gonna be down that way tonight

Old 04-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #98
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru

headed to Florida tonight durn it

My Sex Map

Old 04-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #99
Loring2
Literotica Guru

As a matter of fact ...

Yes .. oooh yes. a young one at that, a neighbor lad with a nice 7 inches or so and he's here right now. He loves a big cock in his ass and I will tell you that I have one of those. Much long than 7 inches and fat too. Sort of a reddish gray veiny thing. Both he and his Mom have acquired very big ass hole.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:44 PM   #100
texchar70
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklthrjkt View Post
headed to Florida tonight durn it
Where at in Florida?