Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #126
Bluespark
Literotica Guru
 
Bluespark's Avatar
 
Bluespark is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 22,108
on the board. very hot
 

Old 12-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #127
TeeTee
Candy Cane Lane...
 
TeeTee's Avatar
 
TeeTee is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lost in the blur.....
Posts: 148,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTexas View Post
Oooooo I would have remembered if I had ...

What she said!

BTW, lovely AV Miss T
 

Old 12-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #128
NeedleNaHey
Left Lit For Good
 
NeedleNaHey is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty_Teaze View Post
What she said!

BTW, lovely AV Miss T
Oh we have some very lovely PMS all the time.
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #129
TeeTee
Candy Cane Lane...
 
TeeTee's Avatar
 
TeeTee is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lost in the blur.....
Posts: 148,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedleNaHey View Post
Oh we have some very lovely PMS all the time.
LOL Ohhh Santa those lovely Pm's are barely PG you know I'm a good girl
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #130
NeedleNaHey
Left Lit For Good
 
NeedleNaHey is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty_Teaze View Post
LOL Ohhh Santa those lovely Pm's are barely PG you know I'm a good girl
Yes you are a good girl at what you do Hunny santa likes your legs very much.
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:07 PM   #131
TeeTee
Candy Cane Lane...
 
TeeTee's Avatar
 
TeeTee is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lost in the blur.....
Posts: 148,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedleNaHey View Post
Yes you are a good girl at what you do Hunny santa likes your legs very much.
Thank you Santa
I do my Tasty best
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #132
NeedleNaHey
Left Lit For Good
 
NeedleNaHey is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty_Teaze View Post
Thank you Santa
I do my Tasty best
Teaze you are Tasty in all the right places.
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #133
TeeTee
Candy Cane Lane...
 
TeeTee's Avatar
 
TeeTee is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lost in the blur.....
Posts: 148,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedleNaHey View Post
Teaze you are Tasty in all the right places.
I know
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #134
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty_Teaze View Post
I know
No and no plans to do so.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #135
TeeTee
Candy Cane Lane...
 
TeeTee's Avatar
 
TeeTee is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lost in the blur.....
Posts: 148,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
No and no plans to do so.
Ditto
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:20 PM   #136
Crea(m)
A pic is worth 1000 words
 
Crea(m)'s Avatar
 
Crea(m) is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: USA....dammit
Posts: 7,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty_Teaze View Post
Ditto
Every chance I get.
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:25 PM   #137
TeeTee
Candy Cane Lane...
 
TeeTee's Avatar
 
TeeTee is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lost in the blur.....
Posts: 148,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crea(m) View Post
Every chance I get.
Is that so? Hmmm...
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #138
Crea(m)
A pic is worth 1000 words
 
Crea(m)'s Avatar
 
Crea(m) is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: USA....dammit
Posts: 7,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty_Teaze View Post
Is that so? Hmmm...
Even if you don't know it.
 

Old 12-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #139
TeeTee
Candy Cane Lane...
 
TeeTee's Avatar
 
TeeTee is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lost in the blur.....
Posts: 148,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crea(m) View Post
Even if you don't know it.
Oh My! You sneaky, naughty boy!
 

Old 12-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #140
hankyankeepanky
Really Really Experienced
 
hankyankeepanky is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 441
I do not believe so
 

Old 12-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #141
matt_wolf
Really Experienced
 
matt_wolf is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 299
no, but I really do wish I had
 

Old 12-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #142
hankyankeepanky
Really Really Experienced
 
hankyankeepanky is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 441
Not sure the hubby would enjoy that
 

Old 12-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #143
matt_wolf
Really Experienced
 
matt_wolf is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 299
hubby need not know... or perhaps it might tickle his fancy?
 

Old 12-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #144
heartoftexasgrl
Total Pain in the Ass
 
heartoftexasgrl's Avatar
 
heartoftexasgrl is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 2,948
I have, just a tad.
 

Old 12-13-2008, 05:59 PM   #145
Crea(m)
A pic is worth 1000 words
 
Crea(m)'s Avatar
 
Crea(m) is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: USA....dammit
Posts: 7,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartoftexasgrl View Post
I have, just a tad.
not yet
 

Old 12-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #146
MrMikelobe1952
Closet Exhibitionist
 
MrMikelobe1952's Avatar
 
MrMikelobe1952 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 7,489
Fuck no
__________________
MrMike1952

"See here how everything leads up to this day;
and its just like every other day that's ever been;
sun coming up and then, the sun, its going down.
Shine through my window....: Garcia & Hunter

My newest story, about the opening of a man by a woman he meets on line, inspired by BamaGirl

IntimateFantasy
 

Old 12-13-2008, 06:09 PM   #147
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMikelobe1952 View Post
Fuck no
I'm not telling.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 12-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #148
MrMikelobe1952
Closet Exhibitionist
 
MrMikelobe1952's Avatar
 
MrMikelobe1952 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 7,489
Its been a long time, but I don't think it was really all that dirty.
Intimate, perhaps, but not dirty
__________________
MrMike1952

"See here how everything leads up to this day;
and its just like every other day that's ever been;
sun coming up and then, the sun, its going down.
Shine through my window....: Garcia & Hunter

My newest story, about the opening of a man by a woman he meets on line, inspired by BamaGirl

IntimateFantasy
 

Old 12-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #149
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
You remember. I'm impressed.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 12-13-2008, 06:21 PM   #150
irishrule05
Literotica Guru
 
irishrule05's Avatar
 
irishrule05 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: At the Beach
Posts: 8,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
You remember. I'm impressed.
No, I am sure I would remember talking with someone showing an ass like that.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.