Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-21-2002, 03:18 PM   #1
Andreina
placebo
 
Andreina's Avatar
 
Andreina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Europe, of course
Posts: 6,586
Arrow Strap-on experiences

Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?



Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?
__________________
Tempus fugit
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2002, 07:49 PM   #2
Parklife
Literotica Guru
 
Parklife's Avatar
 
Parklife is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 949
Can't say I've had any experiences but I can say it's near the top of my fantasy 'to-do' list....
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2002, 08:39 PM   #3
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Say yes to strap-ons

I've used a strap-on on my husband.

I discovered his secret fantasy by accident, and then surprised him with the new toy. I didn't attempt to do any type of Mistress/slave thing with him, it was just wild and happy sex. Since he is usually spanking me over his lap before taking my ass, the power switch was tremendously erotic.

It's fun. We don't do it all the time (I much prefer being subbie) but it is a nice addition to our sexual repertoire!

I wrote a story about it (His Toy Story) which seems to appeal to many men, if the feedback I've received is any indication. This seems to be a hidden fantasy for many people.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2002, 11:58 PM   #4
CarolineOh
Newbie Phase Two
 
CarolineOh's Avatar
 
CarolineOh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Left End Of The Couch
Posts: 4,772
My ex husband loved anal play, but drew the line at letting me use a strap on with him, and with sam, well, it's completely out of the question. So this is an unfulfilled fantasy for me so far, but I believe that will be changing soon.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 12:24 AM   #5
Semler
Custom User Title
 
Semler's Avatar
 
Semler is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,812
So far it is just a fantasy with me, I haven't found the right girl yet. I hope someday it will come true.
__________________
I love exchanging PMs so feel free to hit me up. I'm just here to enjoy some fantasy ideas and love discussing them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 12:26 AM   #6
MzChrista
The Bitch Is Back
 
MzChrista's Avatar
 
MzChrista is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Out and about
Posts: 2,411
Quote:
Originally posted by CarolineOh
My ex husband loved anal play, but drew the line at letting me use a strap on with him, and with sam, well, it's completely out of the question. So this is an unfulfilled fantasy for me so far, but I believe that will be changing soon.

I am picking out the right fuckee for you girly, dont worry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 12:31 AM   #7
MzChrista
The Bitch Is Back
 
MzChrista's Avatar
 
MzChrista is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Out and about
Posts: 2,411
Re: Strap-on experiences

Quote:
Originally posted by Andreina
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?



Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?
I used them with both males and females and like it a lot and I do it a lot. I had them used on me and I have to say its no big whoop. I am just not much for penetration.
It does feel good when you are rockin with yer strapon. At least for me I can feel it like if someone was massaging on the outside of my pussy. And they got them now that have a dildo on the strap to put inside you if you like that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 12:40 AM   #8
Semler
Custom User Title
 
Semler's Avatar
 
Semler is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,812
I always see the post about using a strap on on a man, but do any of you make him submit to it by having him suck it also?
__________________
I love exchanging PMs so feel free to hit me up. I'm just here to enjoy some fantasy ideas and love discussing them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 12:56 AM   #9
Ezarc
Grumpy Doms Union 361
 
Ezarc's Avatar
 
Ezarc is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: 3rd rock.
Posts: 5,464
Someday. Oops did I just send this?
__________________
There you go....Perv on
Ezarc's Writing
Ezarc's Pics
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 01:23 AM   #10
Rubyfruit
ripe
 
Rubyfruit's Avatar
 
Rubyfruit is offline
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Making life beautiful.
Posts: 18,906
Quote:
Originally posted by Semler
I always see the post about using a strap on on a man, but do any of you make him submit to it by having him suck it also?
I think that would be really hot.
__________________
a kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous ~ ingrid bergman
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 01:26 AM   #11
Kitte
¤weary¤
 
Kitte's Avatar
 
Kitte is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: choosing to take all I can
Posts: 7,969
Quote:
Originally posted by Rubyfruit


I think that would be really hot.
I agree
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 01:28 AM   #12
Semler
Custom User Title
 
Semler's Avatar
 
Semler is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,812
That's always been part of my fantasy with the strap on. Being forced to give her a blowjob.
__________________
I love exchanging PMs so feel free to hit me up. I'm just here to enjoy some fantasy ideas and love discussing them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 01:48 AM   #13
James Blandings
Literotica Guru
 
James Blandings's Avatar
 
James Blandings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: My Dream House
Posts: 798
I've been on the receiving end of a few strap-ons, it is one of my favorite things.
If the woman is skilled at using it, it feels pretty much the same as having a cock in me, particularly if it's one of those very realistic dildos. Novices have trouble controlling it sometimes until they get used to it, but some things are worth being patient for.
As for sucking it, yes, I have had that experience , and it is a real turn on. That shows I think how important the psychological aspect of the strap-on is.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 04:05 AM   #14
Shadowsdream
Dream Maker
 
Shadowsdream's Avatar
 
Shadowsdream is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 3,173
strap ons

Using a strap on is as much of a psychological experience as a physical sensation.

To begin a scene with the sub on his (her to be inserted if you prefer) knees, collared and leashed and awaiting instructions in how to be a pleasing cock sucker can be an interesting diversion from the simple "on your back slut!"

Taking the hard black phallis in My hand I like to stroke it with a mean looking fist as My voice lowers with My expectations. Being explicit on what I expect in the worshipping of this tool of torment or pleasure.

Pulling firmly upon the leash, forcing the sub to cover the short distance between us on his knees until I have directed his mouth over the cock with My hand on the back of his head and the leash tight in My grip. Telling him when to open his mouth, how to take Me slowly and respectfully, deeply, softly and passionately. Teaching him how to use his teeth in a delicate way, up and down the shaft. Explaining why the head needs special attention to please Me. Directing him to worship this phallis with butterfly kisses and gentle licks as I torment him with the thought that this just might be a training for the day I will insist he entertain Me with the cock of a Dom in his slutty mouth.

I expect perfection in every lesson I teach and will keep him sucking, kissing and licking until I see progress and reality in his obedience.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2002, 08:59 PM   #15
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher
 
Ebonyfire's Avatar
 
Ebonyfire is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Reality Street
Posts: 11,732
WOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowsdream
strap ons

Using a strap on is as much of a psychological experience as a physical sensation.

To begin a scene with the sub on his (her to be inserted if you prefer) knees, collared and leashed and awaiting instructions in how to be a pleasing cock sucker can be an interesting diversion from the simple "on your back slut!"

Taking the hard black phallis in My hand I like to stroke it with a mean looking fist as My voice lowers with My expectations. Being explicit on what I expect in the worshipping of this tool of torment or pleasure.

Pulling firmly upon the leash, forcing the sub to cover the short distance between us on his knees until I have directed his mouth over the cock with My hand on the back of his head and the leash tight in My grip. Telling him when to open his mouth, how to take Me slowly and respectfully, deeply, softly and passionately. Teaching him how to use his teeth in a delicate way, up and down the shaft. Explaining why the head needs special attention to please Me. Directing him to worship this phallis with butterfly kisses and gentle licks as I torment him with the thought that this just might be a training for the day I will insist he entertain Me with the cock of a Dom in his slutty mouth.

I expect perfection in every lesson I teach and will keep him sucking, kissing and licking until I see progress and reality in his obedience.
That is soooo hot!

Ebony
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 04:27 AM   #16
Shadowsdream
Dream Maker
 
Shadowsdream's Avatar
 
Shadowsdream is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 3,173
Ebony

Bring Your strap on when You come to visit Me and We can do the double Domme thing!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 06:19 AM   #17
superlittlegirl
Polymorphous Perverse
 
superlittlegirl's Avatar
 
superlittlegirl is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 6,703
Quote:
Originally posted by Semler
I always see the post about using a strap on on a man, but do any of you make him submit to it by having him suck it also?
This is one of my favorite elements of strap-on play, actually. There's something so sweet and pitiful about the look in a man's eyes when he's got my cock at the back of his throat.

I've had a lot of experience fucking men with my strap-on, but I have yet to fuck a woman with one. This seems a shame, considering that I have a very strong preference for women, but the opportunity just hasn't presented itself yet. I'm a patient girl, though. Someday I'm sure it will happen.

Read my story about assfucking! It's based on a collection of experiences I had with one very cool boy, and it's got some hot dick-sucking action in it. I've linked it for you here.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/stories/mynightie.html

--Freya
__________________
"Women who prefer women, yet who are sexually active with men for money, for friendship, or for sport, are indeed kinky compared to the rest of the gay or straight world, but certainly identifiable as female sexual outlaws who walk on the gay side." --Susie Bright

Newer photos
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 11:00 AM   #18
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher
 
Ebonyfire's Avatar
 
Ebonyfire is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Reality Street
Posts: 11,732
yes,

shadowsdream has posted a perfect (IMHO) description of how itis done somewhere in this forum.

I do have them suck it, and the balls sometimes. It is not that big a turn on for me, so I rarely do it. I use it for humiliation value cause my submissives are rabid heteros.

Ebony
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 11:01 AM   #19
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher
 
Ebonyfire's Avatar
 
Ebonyfire is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Reality Street
Posts: 11,732
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowsdream
Ebony

Bring Your strap on when You come to visit Me and We can do the double Domme thing!
You got it! I am saving my money as we speak!

Eb
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 11:02 AM   #20
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher
 
Ebonyfire's Avatar
 
Ebonyfire is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Reality Street
Posts: 11,732
Quote:
Originally posted by superlittlegirl


This is one of my favorite elements of strap-on play, actually. There's something so sweet and pitiful about the look in a man's eyes when he's got my cock at the back of his throat.

I've had a lot of experience fucking men with my strap-on, but I have yet to fuck a woman with one. This seems a shame, considering that I have a very strong preference for women, but the opportunity just hasn't presented itself yet. I'm a patient girl, though. Someday I'm sure it will happen.

Read my story about assfucking! It's based on a collection of experiences I had with one very cool boy, and it's got some hot dick-sucking action in it. I've linked it for you here.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/stories/mynightie.html

--Freya
Thanks, I will.

Eb
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 11:04 AM   #21
superlittlegirl
Polymorphous Perverse
 
superlittlegirl's Avatar
 
superlittlegirl is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 6,703
Re: yes,

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyfire
I use it for humiliation value cause my submissives are rabid heteros.

Ebony
This sentence wins the prize for the most perfect of the day. Of course I get the visual image of them licking your strap-on-cock, all the while foaming at the mouth. Rabid heteros......I love it!
__________________
"Women who prefer women, yet who are sexually active with men for money, for friendship, or for sport, are indeed kinky compared to the rest of the gay or straight world, but certainly identifiable as female sexual outlaws who walk on the gay side." --Susie Bright

Newer photos
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 11:06 AM   #22
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher
 
Ebonyfire's Avatar
 
Ebonyfire is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Reality Street
Posts: 11,732
Re: Re: yes,

Quote:
Originally posted by superlittlegirl


This sentence wins the prize for the most perfect of the day. Of course I get the visual image of them licking your strap-on-cock, all the while foaming at the mouth. Rabid heteros......I love it!
man to man play is a hard limit for them both! LOL

P.S. they both have had their shots, and they are licensed.

Eb
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 04:14 PM   #23
Andreina
placebo
 
Andreina's Avatar
 
Andreina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Europe, of course
Posts: 6,586
the most erotic experience I had with a strap-on when my boyfriend and I (avec strap-on) double-penetrated our sub. It was quite difficult to actually get both cocks in at the same time, nevermind getting them to move *lube lube lube* but the experience was one which wouldn't want to miss now. It was one of power, one where I felt like he was <really> my sub, at the same time I felt such responsibility for him.

Then I made my boyfriend withdraw and made my sub ride the strap-on and cum on my breasts - then he had to lick his own cum and tongue-kiss my bf.

I know that most of you aren't into that shit, but lemme tell you one thing.... in that moment I was just very very happy. And horny.
__________________
Tempus fugit
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 05:58 PM   #24
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher
 
Ebonyfire's Avatar
 
Ebonyfire is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Reality Street
Posts: 11,732
Quote:
Originally posted by Andreina
the most erotic experience I had with a strap-on when my boyfriend and I (avec strap-on) double-penetrated our sub. It was quite difficult to actually get both cocks in at the same time, nevermind getting them to move *lube lube lube* but the experience was one which wouldn't want to miss now. It was one of power, one where I felt like he was <really> my sub, at the same time I felt such responsibility for him.

Then I made my boyfriend withdraw and made my sub ride the strap-on and cum on my breasts - then he had to lick his own cum and tongue-kiss my bf.

I know that most of you aren't into that shit, but lemme tell you one thing.... in that moment I was just very very happy. And horny.
I liked it!

Ebony
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2002, 07:24 PM   #25
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm not worthy . . .

This thread is sizzling - Wow!

Shadowsdream, Andreina - I am in awe of your experiences and I bow to your sexual expertise.

Now I'm busy thinking of the new things I want to try at our house. Hope my husband is ready . . .
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.