Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 11-10-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
FallenAngel2
Really Really Experienced

did you like it the first time a guy shot his load in your mouth?

for me, I didnt know he did it, andthen all of a sudden I tasted his jiz! Im not sure if I liked it, it was such a shock!

Old 11-10-2006, 08:52 PM   #2
rjp44

first taste of cum

I enjoyed the taste from the very first time. I enjoyed even more knowing that I caused it.

C'mon, what's your pleasure

Old 11-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #3
FallenAngel2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp44
I enjoyed the taste from the very first time. I enjoyed even more knowing that I caused it.
Are you male or female?

Old 11-11-2006, 11:35 AM   #4
mtt_rdd
Experienced

yes. absolutely. i loved that it caught me by surprise and filled my mouth and ran back out and got smeared and wiped all over my lips and cheeks...i love that i get more into it each time i do it and either drinking it straight down, play with it, jack it all over my face...whatever im in the mood for at that time

Old 11-11-2006, 12:59 PM   #5
FallenAngel2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtt_rdd
yes. absolutely. i loved that it caught me by surprise and filled my mouth and ran back out and got smeared and wiped all over my lips and cheeks...i love that i get more into it each time i do it and either drinking it straight down, play with it, jack it all over my face...whatever im in the mood for at that time
Hot!!

Old 11-11-2006, 07:31 PM   #6
rjp44

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel2
Are you male or female?
I'm a male.

C'mon, what's your pleasure

Old 11-11-2006, 11:01 PM   #7
oldcalhippie
Experienced

I wanted to have him cum so much and when he did I swallowed as fast as I could...dont really remember if I tasted it at all.

Old 11-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #8
Paige.
Literotica Guru

I posted a long detailed account of the first time I sucked cock and tasted cum. I don't want to post it again but if you are interested go to;http://forum.literotica.com:81/showp...&postcount=833

I didn't really like it the first time a guy did it because I was a kid and it was forced on me. I liked it the third or fouth time. Cum tastes good.

Old 11-12-2006, 12:48 PM   #9
FallenAngel2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige.
I posted a long detailed account of the first time I sucked cock and tasted cum. I don't want to post it again but if you are interested go to;http://forum.literotica.com:81/showp...&postcount=833

I didn't really like it the first time a guy did it because I was a kid and it was forced on me. I liked it the third or fouth time. Cum tastes good.
So how was it forced on you?

Old 11-12-2006, 04:06 PM   #10
none2_none2
Literotica Guru

I didn't like it one bit. The jabbing of a penis in your mouth, and then finally a foul mess in your mouth. I can see why there are lesbians and missionary only women in this world.

For a couple of years after I started gay sex was even more confused. Perhaps I somehow was a freak -- a closet straight with only emotional gay desires as I didn't like gay sex at all no matter how hot the guy looked.

Finally two years later I got to fuck my first guy. Then finally fireworks went off. I realized then that gay sex didn't mean you had to crave a man's cock. In my case I'd rather play with a guys ass any day (clean of course). I can do oral, but it has to be about love because it certainly isn't about craving a cock. If tomorrow I was single and anal sex was somehow 100% impossible, I would consider going straight as I would never be satisfied with man/man sex that didn't involve the other guy's ass.

Old 11-12-2006, 08:16 PM   #11
Paige.
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel2
So how was it forced on you?
Forced only in the sense that I didn't ask for it and didn't expect it. But I accepted it after he started so maybe forced is the wrong word to use.

Old 11-12-2006, 09:42 PM   #12
HeavenCanWait
Really Experienced

not really to be honest,

Alot of people are saying they liked it because they worked for it. The first time I sucked him off, when we were 14, he lasted about 15 seconds and it 'went down the wrong way' so to speak.

I like it more now, i like to lick it all off.

...And apparently only 48% pure...

sexy isn't the way you look, your accent or your clothes...sexy is the way you move, the way your body flows when you walk or dance, it's your attitude, that je ne ce qua (Juicy_Kitten)

Old 11-13-2006, 11:33 PM   #13
Cutty1102
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige.
Forced only in the sense that I didn't ask for it and didn't expect it. But I accepted it after he started so maybe forced is the wrong word to use.
I had a similar experence, I was forced down to the ground by a bigger kid, he unbuckled my pants and played with my cock. Tickled it with a feather in fact! I fought him off, I felt I had to, yet I enjoyed it at the same time, strange that to this day I think how exciting that was for me.

Old 11-14-2006, 09:45 AM   #14
AussieAngel
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty1102
I had a similar experence, I was forced down to the ground by a bigger kid, he unbuckled my pants and played with my cock. Tickled it with a feather in fact! I fought him off, I felt I had to, yet I enjoyed it at the same time, strange that to this day I think how exciting that was for me.
I had years of a bigger kid making it a game for me to play with him.. i was a kid. didnt realise how he was usng me. messed up a bit.
His was the first dick i sucked. most of my first experiences were with him. so it wasnt special.
i didnt like it when he came. and yet i allowed him to do it again and again...

maybe this explains why i am how i am ..

Old 11-16-2006, 10:21 PM   #15
SassySuzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAngel
I had years of a bigger kid making it a game for me to play with him.. i was a kid. didnt realise how he was usng me. messed up a bit.
His was the first dick i sucked. most of my first experiences were with him. so it wasnt special.
i didnt like it when he came. and yet i allowed him to do it again and again...

maybe this explains why i am how i am ..
Being forced, at any age, but certainly as a child, is so very wrong....

The first time I tasted cum I was shocked that it was warm! I have no idea why I thought it would be cold, duh...that would not make any sense. I have grown to love going down on a guy and sucking him until he cums in my mouth.....it's just so erotic for me.

Last edited by SassySuzie : 11-19-2006 at 02:40 PM.

Old 11-20-2006, 05:15 PM   #16
boi6969
Really Experienced

I too was forced to be used as a cock whore. At age 13 my brother and his "friends" decided to make me their whore. At first I resisted not wanting to become their slut, but as they continued to use me and I saw how much I could "entertain" them I started to realize how enjoyable it was. Since then, I have really enjoyed giving myself to anyone who wants to use me as their fuck slut.

Old 11-20-2006, 05:27 PM   #17
curious476
Really Experienced

First time

I finally got to try my fantasy with a Shemale. Sley on the bed and masturbated and when she came it wasn't like I do, it didnt squirt, just oozed out real fast. I had just finished sucking her cock and didnt want her to cum in my mouth but when I saw her cuming I couldnt help myself and I just leaned over and started sucking her again. It didnt have much taste and she didnt cum much but it was exciting.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:18 PM   #18
deluxe3000
Really Experienced

a thrill

The first time a guy came in my mouth was pretty wild. I wasn't keen on the taste but was so turned on that I could make a guy come with my mouth, lips, and tongue. Also, he was really well endowed so it took a bit of maneuvering to get that thing in my mouth. He made me kiss him and sucked most of the cum out of my mouth.

The second time I sucked a guy he was on the small side and that was great because I could get all of it in my mouth. It was such a turn on to have my nose and lips pressing against his pubic hair. And, having his cock tickle but not ram the back of my throat was very cool. Plus, when he came it just went straight down my throat.

Sadly, it's been a long time since I've had some cock. But now I just turn my oral needs to my wife's sweet pussy. Hopefully one day we'll have a threesome with a guy or something like that and I'll be able to suck a cock again.

Old 11-24-2006, 03:58 PM   #19
traveler111452
Virgin

cocksucking for cum

yes I enjoyed my first.And continue to enjoy swallowing.

Old 11-25-2006, 01:46 PM   #20
Minouners
Getting life on track

My first time was a surprise, I was drinking way too much and my bf at the time also. He was showing no signs of "coming" so I didn't realise it until I had a big load in my mouth. Needless to say, after a day of drinking, it didn't taste so good so I spit it back out.

But, that was just my first, I do swallow from time to time now

Old 12-02-2006, 03:37 AM   #21
Mike302
Really Experienced

Nice thread!

I've been thinking about this for years but have never sucked a guy.
But I've hinted to a longtime buddy and he didn't really respond.

I'm going to at least ask him flat out this week. It's driving me crazy!

I never ruled out oral with a guy but in the past few years I've realized I'm bicurious.
We've been tight for so long and he must have understood my hints I don't belive it would harm the relationship if he says he's not interested. He might change his mind later too.

I sure hope to post a good story here soon!

Mike302

Old 12-02-2006, 08:31 AM   #22
ebenavirgin
Virgin

I have never had or been given a blowjob. But oneday I would liek to and

expecially be given one by a nice girl. But mine is skinny so it's not so good.

Old 12-03-2006, 11:53 PM   #23
malewhore
Experienced

The first time I tasted cum I loved. I would suck this one guy all the time. He would cum on my chest and on my face. It was hot. The said thing I have not tasted cum in along time.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #24
boggey
Experienced

taking cum orally

I also have acquired a taste and have about a dozen "swallows" to my credit.

The last, I am pleased to say, was the best so far.

Met this guy on bisexual.org. Although the odds are stacked against me, he was actually from my town, not too far away, and into getting together that night for some mutual cock sucking. I arranged a meeting place and time. Rarely still, he actually shows up. We had a couple drinks, finding some chemistry, which I love, and went back to my office a couple blocks away.

Upon arrival there, we went to the conference room I immediately went down on him, sucking and loving his cock for half an hour or more. Could not believe that he could hold back, despite my expert sucking and repeated verbal pleading for his juice. Finally, we switched and he sucked me. That lasted only five minutes before I filled his mouth. I guess that's the motivation he needed, because almost immediately upon reciprocation, I fully engulfed him as he shot the most delicious load deep down my throat. That's the moment I like the most....feeling a pulsing, cumming cock in my mouth.

Months later, I am still looking for my "next time"

Old 01-18-2007, 09:20 AM   #25
gregor_16
Literotica Guru

I remember the summer of 1961(old eh?),a friend of my fathers got a brand new car and cars fascinated me,much to my suprise he asked me if i wanted to go for a drive,
I was very excited and to this day i love the "new car smell",Jack drove down one of the local old logging roads and basically the next thing i remember was looking down and he had his cock out.I thought it was huge but in hind sight it was probably pretty average.Jack said if i wanted to learn to drive his car all i had to do was suck him once in awhile.
Well being a little dense but also an adventurous lad i was game!
Jacks cock seemed to be huge in my mouth that first time and i still remember when he came i gagged and most of it ended up back on his pants.
It was a great summer and though i couldn't reach the pedals i learned the other parts of driving,I still remember at home that first day how the taste stayed in my mouth and i managed to lie to my mother and not brush my teeth that night!