Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
602 480 623 36 y/o M in an open marriage looking for a female friend to have a good time with. Wife is bi, anything is possible!

602 480 623 Greater Phoenix Metro Area

602 480 623 Greater Phoenix Metro Area 36 y/o M in an open marriage looking for a female friend to have a good time with. Wife is bi, anything is possible!

Single Gentleman in 972 experienced in playing with married women without getting attached.
Travel to 713 monthly.

Married man - 53, fit and younger looking.
Seeking companionship, chat and possible meet up with women 40-58.

looking for fun, chat, interesting mental stimulation...and if it stimulates other things all the better 613 area code here!

Are you male or female? Did I miss it somewhere?
I am male area code 613 MWM

330 NE Ohio f/34/married and excessively bored... tempt me...:devil:

in my area or willing to travel please

Last edited:
407 40/m/married

I'm a personal trainer, educated, and in the 407 area code. (Orlando area) I'm interested in chat/email, sharing fantasies, trading stories, role play, or whatever. Looking for married or not for online fun, maybe local discrete hookup. I'm 40, but have the sex drive of a college student. I'm on Yahoo IM. If you're interested, send me a private message and I will send a pic.

Hey, 24/ female here in the 614 - I'm interested in chatting, sharing fantasies, trading stories, role play, or just whatever.

Chicago Land Area Code 630 / Man looking for local fling

Any ladies looking for some fun & passion ?
Area Code 630 / Chicagoland

MWM...37 fucking awesome in the 571/703

Perverted in all the right ways. Love to live life fully and to make sure others enjoy themselves as well. Open to talking with just about anyone, however ladies go the front of the line.

Look forward to hearing....

J

Area code 434 (southern VA), female - I would LOVE to find some excitement and fulfillment with someone local..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back