Riding Face

I love having a girl sit on my face but most of the women I have been with don't enjoy doing it as much as I do idk why.

It is absolutely THE BEST!!

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

MMMMMMM yummy......super hot when she starts grinding on my mouth while she cums.

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...
Yes, tons of guys LOVE what you are talking about. It is probably the most pleasurable thing I can think of.

I love this more than anything. For a woman to straddle my face and grind her soaking wet pussy on me is incredible!! Love when she cums and I get to taste her as she does!! If you are ever looking for a volunteer, sign me up!

Well having only given a woman oral maybe twice it was a nice surprise when she climaxed and squirted.

Yes sweetheart

Having a woman sit on my face as I eat her out is great as I do not have to pin her down. But she better be ready cum a lot or forget it. :devil:

I don't know how some men don't like it. I love it!! I'm practically drooling right now thinking about it lol. Man up people and suck on your partners pussy like your life depends on it!! When she creams on your face its so fucking hot.

Don't know which is better...feeling a woman lose herself, taking what she NEEDS and knowing she isn't going to stop until she's soaked your face and is nothing but a sweaty shivering ragdoll...

...or flipping that ragdoll off me before she can recover and doing all the hair pulling, flesh biting, primal flesh slapping fucking I have been restraining myself from for the last hour.

:devil:

I love it much prefer it to getting a bj

Back