Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, don't mind me....I'm just gonna curl up in that cleavage and hang out for a while :D

It's funny you should say that... my sister swears that my chest is the most comfortable pillow ever. At family gatherings the crying babies always get dumped on my chest, they're asleep in minutes. Never fails.

Of course, they're good for other things, too... ;)

BTW, you have the cutest freckles EVER.

It's funny you should say that... my sister swears that my chest is the most comfortable pillow ever. At family gatherings the crying babies always get dumped on my chest, they're asleep in minutes. Never fails.

Of course, they're good for other things, too... ;)

BTW, you have the cutest freckles EVER.

*Blushes*

Oh? Most comfortable ever? Hmm...

And what other things are they good for? :devil:

Mmmm... Can't decide what to nibble on first!

Probably best to start at the top and work your way down. :D

Wow LDS very hot! I love curvy women:rose::kiss:

Thank you. I wish there were more men in this neck of the woods that do.

Holy crap you're hot.

I realize that's banal, but any vocab is shut down :)

That's quite possibly one of the nicest compliments I've ever received. There is something very empowering (not to mention erotic) about knowing one can reduce a man's language skills with a photo. :rose:

*Blushes*

Oh? Most comfortable ever? Hmm...

And what other things are they good for? :devil:

Well, they've paid for quite a few drinks over the years. ;)

And I'm almost ashamed to admit, I used them to manipulate a physician at work today. I needed him to write a prescription for a sick little boy (who had, coincidentally enough, just fallen asleep while I was holding him against my chest). "Look, Dr. L," *leans waaaay forward* "he's so stuffy, can't you just give him a decongestant?" *bats eyelashes* I say almost ashamed because the little boy got what he needed to feel better - the doc kind of spluttered out, "yeah, um, I'll write... something... decongestant?" :D

But mostly, they're reeeaaaaalllly sensitive, so they can make me feel reeeaaaaalllly good. :devil:

Well, they've paid for quite a few drinks over the years. ;)

And I'm almost ashamed to admit, I used them to manipulate a physician at work today. I needed him to write a prescription for a sick little boy (who had, coincidentally enough, just fallen asleep while I was holding him against my chest). "Look, Dr. L," *leans waaaay forward* "he's so stuffy, can't you just give him a decongestant?" *bats eyelashes* I say almost ashamed because the little boy got what he needed to feel better - the doc kind of spluttered out, "yeah, um, I'll write... something... decongestant?" :D

But mostly, they're reeeaaaaalllly sensitive, so they can make me feel reeeaaaaalllly good. :devil:

Look, I'm not a doctor, but I'll write you all the prescriptions you want if you let me touch them. I wanna find out just how sensitive :kiss::kiss:

Well, I was going to point out that there are two of them, you could each take one, but I think I like option #2 even better. One of my little fantasies is to be watched...

I'd be more than happy to be pleasuring one side of you while she takes the other! Might leave one hand free to do something else...

Then again, with both of us there, you'd get to be watched twice! Once by me as you play with TaCherie, and once by her as you play with me!

My fantasy is to get to take pictures of my lover. I'm a photographer by training, so I promise they would be fabulous.

attachment.php

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Or...... this, but with curvy girls!

YESS!!! I can definitely make that work... Just say when and where, and I'll book the flights.

Though it might be tough for me to take the pictures from that position.

(I'm so fucking horny from this right now! OMG)

Mmm...who gets mouth and who gets cock? :cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back