What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

mmmmm like the feeling of that cock on my tongue and when the cock throbs mmmmmmm

don't you love it when you close your eyes and just feel that cock sliding in and along running your tongue along feeling it expand until it bursts forth the nectar into your mouth then looking into their eyes
wonderful

I like it when the guy's cock isn't fully hard, then I take it between my lips and start licking the head of the cock. It starts to harden. It thickens and begins to stretch into my mouth. The cockhead butts the back of my mouth and nudges into my throat. I use my gag reflex to masturbate him until I have to pull back, then I bob my head up and down on his throbbing shaft, or perhaps the man will hold my head in place and fuck my mouth and throat.

Eventually, often too soon, the cock will jerk my lips wider. He may moan or grunt. He will surely tell me not to pull off. That is when I like to hold just the knob of the cock in my mouth and lick the sensitive cockhead flesh as the thick, warm cum spurts into my mouth, filling my mouth. I like to keep the cock in my mouth sucking on it as I slowly swallow every drop of cum.

I like it when the guy's cock isn't fully hard, then I take it between my lips and start licking the head of the cock. It starts to harden. It thickens and begins to stretch into my mouth. The cockhead butts the back of my mouth and nudges into my throat. I use my gag reflex to masturbate him until I have to pull back, then I bob my head up and down on his throbbing shaft, or perhaps the man will hold my head in place and fuck my mouth and throat.

Eventually, often too soon, the cock will jerk my lips wider. He may moan or grunt. He will surely tell me not to pull off. That is when I like to hold just the knob of the cock in my mouth and lick the sensitive cockhead flesh as the thick, warm cum spurts into my mouth, filling my mouth. I like to keep the cock in my mouth sucking on it as I slowly swallow every drop of cum.

I wish bill was knelling before me! his post has me hard

I love everything about being a cocksucker, but I particularly enjoy being very aggressively throat fucked!!! Preferably by a big cock! I've learned how to suppress my gag reflex to enable a cock to be forced completely down my throat. I truly LOVE that gloriously erotic sensation of fullness in my throat as it's stretching and expanding to accept the invasion of the engorged head of his cock being pushed deeper and deeper until I finally feel my lips stretched wide around the base of his erection and my nose pressed into his pubes even as his cock is still trying to force its way further into my esophagus. I love feeling his thick cock pumping in and out of my throat faster and faster, culminating in an orgasmic crescendo and I'm rewarded with a mouthful (or throatful) of delicious, thick, warm semen. There isn't anything I don't like about sucking cock.

Last edited:
Well, I've never done it yet, but I hope it is something I can do soon. I love having my cock sucked, and if it gives someone else as much pleasure as I get from it I want to give it a go. I really like the idea of sucking on another guys balls while I slowly stroke his shaft then move on to ther head and suck him long and slow until he's ready to unload into my mouth..

Where in central Texas? I'm in College Station and would like to find a good "Suck Buddy". I am 60 yo, married(wife doesn't know), never done this, but want to badly.

wow

don't you love it when you close your eyes and just feel that cock sliding in and along running your tongue along feeling it expand until it bursts forth the nectar into your mouth then looking into their eyes
wonderful

Great description. You make me hard.

man I have not done that yet but these descriptions sure make me want to give it a try

Love this thread.

Glad to find that there are many that enjoy sucking. Particularly to the exclusion of other activities.

The one time I did it, I enjoyed running my tounge over my buddy's cock head. Sucking on his tip was great. He came rely fast, but pulled out if my mouth before he came. I want to do that again!

The anticipation for cum is the best part of sucking cock.I just want the load in my mouth and jerk and suck faster and faster trying to get that cum in my mouth.

The anticipation for cum is the best part of sucking cock.I just want the load in my mouth and jerk and suck faster and faster trying to get that cum in my mouth.

The tense body at the moment , the feel of veins sliding past my lips and working a flacid cock hard and letting it relax as I still have it in my mouth.....
And the groaning look down from my lover....

I love everything about being a cocksucker, but I particularly enjoy being very aggressively throat fucked!!! Preferably by a big cock! I've learned how to suppress my gag reflex to enable a cock to be forced completely down my throat. I truly LOVE that gloriously erotic sensation of fullness in my throat as it's stretching and expanding to accept the invasion of the engorged head of his cock being pushed deeper and deeper until I finally feel my lips stretched wide around the base of his erection and my nose pressed into his pubes even as his cock is still trying to force its way further into my esophagus. I love feeling his thick cock pumping in and out of my throat faster and faster, culminating in an orgasmic crescendo and I'm rewarded with a mouthful (or throatful) of delicious, thick, warm semen. There isn't anything I don't like about sucking cock.

Man thats hot!!!!!

Many things

I love getting him hard in my mouth, and feel him stiffen. I like to enjoy him nice and slow and keep building his excitement.. The sensation knowing that I can control his climax, that i can bring him real close, and then back down, and enjoy the feeling of treating his cock in another way. to keep bringing him high and then slowing down so that he finally is literally 'climbing the walls' begging for his release.
AAhhhhh, then the glorious throbbing and pulsing and spurting as I finally let him cum, he is jerking and shooting and giving me the nectar that i came for. And after he cums I still own his cock and keep it in my mouth and treat it the way I will. Sometime licking, some time sucking and sometime just holding it quietly in my mouth enjoying the warmth of it.
Obviously, I feel that sucking a cock is about me and what I enjoy. And, oh yes, if he enjoys it too (which he certainly does) then that's even better.

It's about the Power...

I like the power of control over the guy. Feeling him thrust into my mouth, his muscles flexing. The grunts of pleasure from him as my tongue circles the head of his cock. Overall knowing that I'm going to make this guy cum and he is loving it more than any blow job his girl has given him in the past and that he will be crawling back begging for more of my hot mouth.

That and surprising him by sticking my finger in his ass right when he cums so he thrusts deeper into my throat and shoots his load into me.

It's probably already been said but; i love how dirty it makes me feel. on my knees (or hands and knees) taking his hard cock in my mouth, and sucking him till he cums. sometimes, when feeling especially kinky, i'll ask him to give me a facial.

Every time I read this thread I get so rock hard! I've never sucked cock but oh I so want to ...

Back