Sexy holiday photo mixup

atariblue

Literotica Guru
A wife takes some sexy holiday themed photos for her husband. But as such go the present doesn't make it to the intended recipient. So does...

She accidentally gives the present her son. Who either: A. gives her photos of himself the following Christmas, B. posts the photos online for his buddies to see, or C. he uses them to blackmail her to get that new computer he wants?

Santa gets the photos by mistake who give the Smith house an extra long visit?

A wife takes some sexy holiday themed photos for her husband. But as such go the present doesn't make it to the intended recipient. So does...

She accidentally gives the present her son. Who either: A. gives her photos of himself the following Christmas, B. posts the photos online for his buddies to see, or C. he uses them to blackmail her to get that new computer he wants?

Santa gets the photos by mistake who give the Smith house an extra long visiti

The son somehow gets the pics. He shows them to his friends. She has always been that hot mom they have all wanted to fuck. They are all socially awkward so girls are unattainable. The dad finds out and talks with the mom. They arrange a group session to teach the boys.

Last edited:
I like the santa version.

Of the son versions, I'd prefer D: son tells Mom not to be embarrassed, she's hotter than any of his gfs. she says "I don't believe you."

He responds that if she strips, she'll see proof. So she does, his meat tents his pants. Hilarity ensues.

The son somehow gets the pics. He shows them to his friends. She has always been that hot mom they have all wanted to fuck. They are all socially awkward so girls are unattainable. The dad finds out and talks with the mom. They arrange a group session to teach the boys.

They teach the 18 year old adults, you mean?

I like the santa version.

Of the son versions, I'd prefer D: son tells Mom not to be embarrassed, she's hotter than any of his gfs. she says "I don't believe you."

He responds that if she strips, she'll see proof. So she does, his meat tents his pants. Hilarity ensues.

I prefer this. And have Mom get turned on in spite of herself.

Or how about:

Her shy, unassuming son receives the pictures by mistake. When his mom realizes what had happened, she bolts up the stairs to get them back and to explain that they were meant for his father. However, when she opened his bedroom door, she inadvertently walked in at the worst possible moment. He was lying on his bed and was masturbating to those very pictures...and he just began to climax as she barged in. She was about to profusely apologize but no words came out of her mouth. She was shocked at how large her son's manhood was...it put his father's to shame. She just stood there, mouth agape, as her skinny son's thick cock spurted over and over...and over again.

His eyes never broke away from her shocked face.

Last edited:
Or how about:

Her shy, unassuming son receives the pictures by mistake. When his mom realizes what had happened, she bolts up the stairs to get them back and to explain that they were meant for his father. However, when she opened his bedroom door, she inadvertently walked in at the worst possible moment. He was lying on his bed and was masturbating to those very pictures...and he just began to climax as she barged in. She was about to profusely apologize but no words came out of her mouth. She was shocked at how large her son's manhood was...it put his father's to shame. She just stood there, mouth agape, as her skinny son's thick cock spurted over and over...and over again.

...and then Dad hears the noise, comes to investigate...

Mom, dad and son are on a family plan. Phone numbers 1 digit off from each other.

Mom decides to be adventurous use a burner phone to surprise hubby and sends pics of her in holiday lingerie and a mask, but sends them to the son by accident.

Mom is in a robe, covering up her sexy lingerie. She sends the text waiting for husband in bed next to her to see it and get turned on enough to ravish her. He never gets the text.

She checks, it's the son's number she sent it to. She goes down the hall to see if he's awake. If he is asleep she can delete the pics and he will never know. The lights are off.
She enters his room, closing the door behind her.
She slowly creeps inside the dark room to see him quietly masturbating to her photos. The light from the phone blinding him to her entrance.
Her robe is caught in the door, and she doesn't notice until she trips on his shoes, falling across her son's bed in nothing but sexy lingerie.

The son stands up in surprise and flips on the lights, sees mom...

Now THIS is a hot story idea...love the accidental nature and the going to his room. I would change the latter part only in the sense that she goes into his room and sees him masturbating to the pic. She covers her mouth but let's out a slight 'gasp'. He looks up at her, still stroking and asks quietly for her to drop the robe. She quietly tells him it was a mistake and she intended to send it to the father and........she keeps staring at his erection and he motions to come closer......

When I first read the idea, my thought was that she wraps them up for her husband/boyfriend, but he mixes it up with the gift for the white elephant gift exchange they're going to. Which of her friends will end up seeing her at her most intimate and revealing?

When I first read the idea, my thought was that she wraps them up for her husband/boyfriend, but he mixes it up with the gift for the white elephant gift exchange they're going to. Which of her friends will end up seeing her at her most intimate and revealing?

Interesting take on it. So, which one of her friends ends up with the naughty pics? Depends on how you want to write the wife.

Lesbian/bi curious: her close friend Julie receives the photos. Julie has always had a thing for her friend but was a bit shy on acting on her feelings. The pics can a the catalyst for Julie to make the first move.

Interracial/bbc: her friend Sara receives the photos. Sara shows her boyfriend/husband Terrance. He's a hulking man with a hulking cock. Sara knows he has a thing for petite white women.

Gang bang/group: Greg gets the photos. He's in a frat at the local college. The boys of Delta Beta Pi are looking for a new "house mother" to share.

Revenge/dominating: Church bake sale rival Lucy gets the photos. She uses the revealing pics to make the wife do whatever she wants, which of course include sexual acts.

Or how about:

What if she goes up to his room she sees him masturbating to her pictures but he doesn’t see her. She gets really turned on and starts rubbing herself while watching from the hallway. She is so turned on that she cums at the same that he shoots his load.

Later on she sees that the envelope with the pictures is back in the pile of mail, but she discovers one particularly revealing photo is missing.

She decides to check in his room and finds it under his pillow with a distinctive stain on it. When she watched him she remembered that he came into a sock so he must have jerked off at least one other time to her pictures.

He comes home early and finds her in his room with the picture in her one hand and her other hand between her legs...

Back