on cam show

azcowboy

Experienced
I am a bi male and have been asked by a gay friend of mine who's boyfriend lives 1000 miles away if would be okay with coming over and being jerked on cam for his boyfriends viewing pleasure things could go further depending on what he wants to see and what i am comfortable with i haven't given and answer yet what do you guys think looking forfeed back and thoughts on this

He is serious and i am thinking about doing it just wanting some feedback and thoughts from my fellow lits

Is he jacking you off or will it be the other way around? Either way sounds like it will be enjoyable.

Do you want advice about whether or not you should do it or just want to kind of chat abt it to get yourself worked up for it?

How good a friend is this? Will he get pissed at you if his bf gets jealous? Will this be an ongoing thing? It sounds fun, being watched AND getting to fuck around with someone? Best of both worlds.

If he's not a good friend I'd be inclined to charge him lol (entrepreneurship baby)

He is a pretty good friend we fooled around a bit before he got this boyfriend and i don't think he would get mad at me if his boyfriend got jealous. The funny part is that his boyfriend is the one who started talking about having a show put on

What did we do before the interwebs! We used to have to brush our hair and put on a clean shirt and get our ass out on the street when we wanted to get laid... ;)

Back