sawsall fucking machine help!!

Joined
May 22, 2014
Posts
35
Has anyone adapted a saws all reciprocating saw to be used as a fucking machine? We are trying to figure out a piece to put in the saws all and into the dildo to hold it on to the machine. We have looked online, but not finding any directions, just adapters on amazon for like 60 bucks. Please help!! I'm excited to try it, but need it together first!!
 
Yes.

You spend the $60 now to buy the adapter, so you don't have to spend the thousands later for hospital bills and lawyer fees.

:rolleyes:
 
Are they shooting a Travis Tritt / Bill Engvall video here?
 
Didn't you read the warning label?
It clearly states: not to be used as a fucking utensil or to neuter the cat.
 
Look, all kidding aside, you don't want to go cheap on something associated with huge power tools and that may affect your health.

Save the pennies and buy the expensive thing that someone put a lot of thought into and likely has a reason for charging that much for it (expensive material, machine shop tools needed to fabricate it, etc).
 
Yeah, I know... Just spend the 60 bucks... But that is only one piece of the puzzle. We did find directions to adapt pieces that are already out there for the saws all as tools. Nothing duct taped for Pete's sake. As for the 'joking' comments... Not my fault you can't find a woman that's a freak in the bed!! Don't hate! Be jealous in your own little corner while you imagine the possibilities that aren't happening for you!! Lmao


For the others... Thanks for the input!
 
Not my fault you can't find a woman that's a freak in the bed!! Don't hate! Be jealous in your own little corner while you imagine the possibilities that aren't happening for you!! Lmao

I would not mind finding a girl thats a freak in the bed one bit, but my husband says he doesnt want to put up with 2 freaky girls under the same roof. What I respect - he knows his limits and abilities and doesnt want to chew off more than he can swallow.
What cant be said for you too judging some posts I read lately from your account :rolleyes:
 
Troll? Or just stalking? I have posted asking for advice, and actually agreed with one comment you made. Other than that, I've reached out to talk with people about mutual interests. If you are so perfect and high and mighty.. Go back to your perfect life.. Considering my post was not directed at you. Go back to your hole and leave my threads alone and stop stalking us.
 
With your 14 posts my "stalking" capabilities are not even challenged.
 
I was going to ask how you can tell which is which, but I can see. One loves popcorn, the other is a delicate flower made of the purest spun sugar.
 
Yup... Couldn't have been a mistype when he made the profile that I don't know how to fix. I love how this has turned into an attack on me when all I did was ask for advice.

Some people need to grow up, seriously.
 
Yeah, I know... Just spend the 60 bucks... But that is only one piece of the puzzle. We did find directions to adapt pieces that are already out there for the saws all as tools. Nothing duct taped for Pete's sake. As for the 'joking' comments... Not my fault you can't find a woman that's a freak in the bed!! Don't hate! Be jealous in your own little corner while you imagine the possibilities that aren't happening for you!! Lmao


For the others... Thanks for the input!

What exactly is the appeal of doing this as a DIY thing, instead of buying something that is designed to do the job [safely]?

sawzall sex injury
 
A lot of the ones we found online are saws all/reciprocating saws with specially designed attachments. Why not just modify something we already have and don't use? If we can get the exact same thing online already built... Why not just build the attachments or buy them and modify what we have?
 
Last edited:
I just keep thinking of that "fuck" chair george clooney was building in the basement.
"burn after reading"?
He was so damned focused, so intent on getting it right.
May have been his finest work
 
Please dont use a sawsall... as fast as it goes it will tear a human apart...
 
Well, I got to play with one--

I said; "Don't go to fast, I'm not sure I can take that."
So, she started slow. each time I got used to it, I gave her a thumbs up.
Sometime during the screaming orgasm, I remembered that thumbs *down* was our signal to stop-- I'd gone nonverbal.

I said "Yeah, I don't think I could take the full speed..."
She laughed her head off. She said I'd done full speed a good ten minutes.

I wasn't even sore.

That was just about a year ago to the day, come to think of it...
 
Back
Top