Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

The internet makes this seem far more popular than I suspect it is

Well posting it in the GLBT section is obviously going to have some bias, but I think that being anonymous on the internet allows people to feel comfortable to admit to these sort of things than if you just asked a random person on the streets.
 
Okay, we need a volunteer to ask random people in the streets. Then we'll have a much clearer picture of the true answer to this question, statistically speaking. I suppose we'll need several volunteers from geographically significant areas with respect to religion, national origin/ethnicity and language (those being the primary factors of human geography).

Who will volunteer?
 
we like to have fun together thats why she is my wife. We both loveto suck and fuck bighard cocks. Then we share the cum. it is such a turn on.
 
i like fucking my wife in the ass as we both suck a cock till he cums. mmmm
 
In my online life I fantasize about this often. In my real life I think I would chicken out. In theory it's really hot but I think it would have to be someone extremely hot.
 
I'm trying to picture how that works!

she is doggy style i stick my cock in her ass and a guy stands infront of us as we both take turns sucking his cock untill he cums in our mouth.:)
 
Hell yeah

No doubt I would since I already do. But if she asked me to or said it was alright with her if I did I'd be a happy man.
I have told her I'd like to do it but I don't think she believes me. She thinks I'm just saying kinky things. She told me after I mentioned it, "I just don't wanna know about it"!
It would be great to be able to do it with less guilt and worry. We don't have sex much at all now and sucking dick is my main outlet for sex .
If I could find a suck buddy in western NC I'd be doing it every week.
 
When my wife and I were dating we were already open(straight) and I had told her of my fantasy to suck a cock. But figured it was only a fantasy and I could never do it. although the fantasies had been since early teen years. She was turned on at times by the idea but nothing more. One day she came to me about a new guy she met at work, she wanted to fuck him and thought he might be open to a threesome. I told her that was coll but figured he just wanted her pussy and it would never happen. Well they fucked and she described it to me as usual and I was really turned on. Then she said that he wanted to do a threesome.

The first time we went to hook up he canceled and I was let down and didnt think it would happen. Then he called her a few days later and we went and met at his place. She began messing with him, sucking his cock then him fucking her. I watched for a while then we gave it to her from both ends. It was really hot and then she told me, I want to see you suck him. He was o with it and I did, then he sucked me. We began giving it to her again. I bent down to lick her pussy while he fucked her. He pulled his dick out and I started sucking on it. I really really got into it this time. She stopped sucking me and began making out with him. I kept going and he exploded in my mouth, I swallowed it all and then fucked her til I came. She hooked up with him a few more times but I never went again.

She has been with plenty of other guys but none as open minded. I still enjoy her stories after she hooks up but have not had a cock for myself except the one time. She has talked about watching me take it from behind and has used her dildo to simulate. Hopefully we can live this one out some time.
 
we like to have fun together thats why she is my wife. We both loveto suck and fuck bighard cocks. Then we share the cum. it is such a turn on.

I am very interested in you both. PM me maybe or check me out at the Y place?
 
I would gladly suck a nice hard cock if my wife asked...especially if she watched!
 
Back
Top