Trump Tweet Thread

We the taxpayers should demand ALL payments made to his courses be returned, upon his impeachment or arrest for treason.

Fine with me. I don't know why the OMB isn't just sending the bills back on much of what he's costing, and going to his own properties and charging the government for everything attached to that is an obvious conflict of interest. Any other government employee would have been fired by now for doing it.

But, again, the over-and-above customary costs of going to Camp David is practically nil, so he can go there all he likes. It's a good place to have him caged.
 
Fine with me. I don't know why the OMB isn't just sending the bills back on much of what he's costing, and going to his own properties and charging the government for everything attached to that is an obvious conflict of interest. Any other government employee would have been fired by now for doing it.

I'm surprised NY state AG isn't going after him for the outrageous charges he's costing the City and State.

Or AG is busy building a RICO case against Don the Con.
 
According to a Conservative watchdog, approximately $97 million was spent on on protection during President Obama's two terms in office.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Major rescue operations underway!


Let's hope the White House recovers soon.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Major rescue operations underway!


Let's hope the White House recovers soon.

Play Doh for everyone in Texas


You get Play Doh, you get Play Doh, You get Play Doh, you all get Play Doh.


yeah!
 
Does anyone really take anything the leftist say on here? Think about it. They gripe about the fake Russian bit over the election, yet they don't say anything about Hillary Clinton and her control and misuse of the DNC.

(Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders. In June 2016, a class action lawsuit was filed against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz for violating the DNC Charter by rigging the Democratic presidential primaries for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders. Even former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid admitted in July 2016, ““I knew—everybody knew—that this was not a fair deal.”)

Nor does any one on the left cry morale outrage over the fact that Obama worked for ACORN, an organization whose soul purpose was rigging elections.

They are making statements about the current disaster in Texas, yet they never said anything about how the Mayor of New Orleans, the Gov. of LA. and Pres. Obama screwed up that disaster.

They make statements about members of the Presidents Administration, yet they seem to have a very short memory of the many people under Obama that lied to Congress, (including the President) and got caught being corrupt (even his AG took a bribe and the FBI Director that Pres. Trump finally fired was guilty of criminal interference with both parties). Hillary Clinton was guilty of so many different crimes, yet no one on the left cries for justice.

They gripe about Pres. Trump wanting more security for the citizens (including the leftist) and his handling of the military. No one from the left feels any morale wrong done by Obama in his deals with the Communists and Terrorists nor with Hillary Clinton dealings with Iran. She and Kerry (a deserter during the Viet Nam War - yes he ran off in a fight and only went back after being forced to by his crew and the officers of the other boats involved) were the worst Sect. of States this country ever had.

They say oh, Republicans too are blasting Trump. Those like McCain (who takes money from Clinton and Soros) are what are called Copper Head Republicans. Like the Democrats during the Civil War who didn't have guts to go south, they were traitors to their country.

They shout against the old Confederate statues as if they were just put up. Most of them were put up by the Democrat Party, a party that still is know as the slave party. If you are going to accuse people living now for the past then you have to blame every Democrat in Washington and the Nation for slavery.

In other words all the crying and complaining the leftist have done on here mean nothing, because they don't mean it. They don't complain about the attacks on free speech from the corrupt left nor the lost of our freedom of the press. (The Pres. gave a speech in Ariz. and during the speech he made statements about the press and how they were even then censoring the news. I turned to MSNBC and saw that what he was saying was the truth. They had the picture on, but no sound and a bunch of Nazi and Communists talking heads spoke instead saying he was lying. Lying? All you had to do was switch channels and see who the damn liars were. The leftist so called media.

No nothing written on here from the far left, liberals, socialist (nee Communists) nor the progressives (Nazi Soros followers) is true and and said with conviction. They live on a one way street. A dead end street.

But they do provide us with entertainment. No one is really as stupid as an American Leftist acts. It has to be an act. They don't really mean anything they say or most would have left the U.S. after the last election like they promised. They just like to be the center of attention like little spoiled children. But serious, after a while we grown ups get mighty tired of your spoiled little uneducated fits. Go to your room.
 
Last edited:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 30

After witnessing first hand the horror & devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey,my heart goes out even more so to the great people of Texas!


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cally-admits-he-didnt/?utm_term=.765ffd137b1f
A reporter asked White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders about this later Wednesday, and her answer was … something:

"He met with a number of state and local officials who are eating, sleeping, breathing the Harvey disaster. He talked extensively with the governor, who certainly is right in the midst of every bit of this, as well as the mayors from several of the local towns that were hit hardest. And detailed briefing information throughout the day yesterday talking to a lot of the people on the ground. That certainly is a firsthand account."

No, it's not. That's a *second*hand account — the very definition of one, in fact.
 
The low life left even use a disaster for political b.s. They really do not have any feeling for the people or for human rights. No wonder no one takes anything they say serious. I wonder if Hillary's Foundation came to the aide of the flood victims? Has she said anything about the disaster? Just wondering. I'm sure she must have feelings for the American people.
 
The low life left even use a disaster for political b.s.
No, that was the GOP leadership, the same ones who played games with hurricane Sandy relief. And Tromp went commercial as well as political, campaigning and pushing products. Pathetic.
 
Scotty: If you Really want to fuck over Billary why not research the Haiti Relief fund that Bill was administering? Billions have been donated but it seems that only five or six new houses have been built since the earthquake. Most of the money has disappeared in the meantime.

Instead of repeating RWNJ talking points bullshit, do something constructive.:)
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21h21 hours ago

The United States is considering, in addition to other options, stopping all trade with any country doing business with North Korea.


I'm surprised. I thought he wanted to stop trade with all countries.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21h21 hours ago

The United States is considering, in addition to other options, stopping all trade with any country doing business with North Korea.


I'm surprised. I thought he wanted to stop trade with all countries.
Except those with whom he conducts business. I guess this means all his and Ivanka's production lines will be moved to VietNam or Guatemala.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

We are building our future with American hands, American labor, American iron, aluminum and steel. Happy #LaborDay!


(Accompanied by photo of Donald and his Slovenian wife)
 
He uses Chinese steel in his buildings.

What a dumb Tweet. What is this, 1890?

And he's probably never even hammered a nail into a wall.

These IDIOTS who think this guy is Mr. American Manufacturing.


Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

We are building our future with American hands, American labor, American iron, aluminum and steel. Happy #LaborDay!


(Accompanied by photo of Donald and his Slovenian wife)
 
I've wondered for a long time: why do his supporters think he has any skills, talent, knowledge, or even understanding of American manufacturing? He has never even been a player in industry. Why do they think he knows anything about creating jobs in manufacturing? He's just been good at playing Monopoly.

It's sort of a "birds of a feather" match up, I think.
 
I've wondered for a long time: why do his supporters think he has any skills, talent, knowledge, or even understanding of American manufacturing? He has never even been a player in industry. Why do they think he knows anything about creating jobs in manufacturing? He's just been good at playing Monopoly.

People mistakenly consider the accumulation of great wealth with winning at life.
 
People mistakenly consider the accumulation of great wealth with winning at life.
It's Prosperity Gospel: Lord {JHWH} wants you to be rich. If Lord {JHWH} loves you, you'll be rich. If you're not so rich, then Lord {JHWH} obviously doesn't love you. Get rich!

Alas, other gospel sez, "The love of money is the root of all evil." And Yeshua supposedly said it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven, i.e. rich folks all going to Hell. Prosperity Gospel is Satanic. Them preachers is leading their flocks to DAMN-NATION! Have a nice time.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Churches in Texas should be entitled to reimbursement from FEMA Relief Funds for helping victims of Hurricane Harvey (just like others).


Just as soon as they pay their taxes.
 
Just as soon as they pay their taxes.
Think back on the pot ban in 1937 enacted in a midnight session as a minor tax item. A church tax measure could happen similarly.

Someone slips a last-minute line into a revenue bill that deletes some numbered line in the federal code, a line that indirectly exempts churches from their rightful responsibility. Nobody notices until afterward. Gosh, what a shock! Umm, you mean the IRS takes in an extra US$100 billion next year? Well, sure...
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Fascinating to watch people writing books and major articles about me and yet they know nothing about me & have zero access. #FAKE NEWS!


And also fascinating to watch those who know Trump well and have full access saying some of the stupidest things ever put into public records.
 
Back
Top