Movie With Antie Indian Hindi Sex Story

Desi_Mast

Virgin
Joined
May 14, 2007
Posts
7
Hi! My name is Sree. I m from Hyderabad (India). Today I am going to share the enjoyment of my first sex with you people (Girls and Boys). This incident happen 2 year back. Beautiful girls and women with tight, round and big backsides always attracted me. I always wished to fuck the females having big “Ghand”.
My cousin is in Alwal. He has a very pretty wife with a big backside. She is a very smart but loose character women. Whenever I saw her I wished to have sex with her but… One day my cousin called me when I was at home and said that He was going to Madras for two days. He asked me to come to his home because his wife and two children were alone at home. So I went there. I had to spend the two nights with my Aunt (Babe). I was pretty much excited and was hoping for a miracle that something happens and I get a chance to fuck her. At that particular night, after dinner, when the children went to bed, she said that she had brought a movie and invited me to watch that movie. During the movie I observed that she is also interested in me and she was hastily looking at me. There was an erotic scene in the movie. She was sitting beside me. Watching that scene I became out of control and suddenly kissed her on the chick. Then she took me to her bedroom. I was sitting on her bed and she was standing in front of me such that her breasts were parallel to my face. I was so much excited that I kissed her breasts. Then she sat down on the bed beside me and we started kissing. Her lips were very sweet. I felt as if I was sucking a toffee. After that I asked her to lie down on the bed and started squeezing her breasts. I could easily feel the nipples of her big breasts. I slowly started undressing her. I took off her shirt and sucked her breasts so much that they became wet. When I took off her “shalwar” and saw her cleaned shaved wet pussy I was out of control and started licking her pussy.
It was delicious. She was also burning. She was making noises Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, Ummmmmmmmm. Afterwards she took off my paint and shirt and started sucking my erected dick. I was really enjoying it. After that she again asked me to lick her pussy because no one had licked her pussy before not even her husband. Then she again started sucking my dick like a lollypop. It was unbearable for me because it was my first sex. I told her that stop it and let me put my dick in your ass first and then in your pussy. But she was not in control. I could not tolerate the warmness of her mouth therefore I cummed in her mouth. She asked me to fuck her pussy but I was not in a position to do that on the other hand she was insisting. So I asked her to go in the doggy position and started licking her ass hole. She was crying and really enjoying it. Then I took her in my arms from the backside and put my hands on her pussy and started rubbing it. We were in a position that her “Ghand” was touching my dick and I was rubbing her pussy with my one hand and breasts with the other hand. She was saying Ummmmmmmm “Bohot maza a raha hay kartay raho” Ahhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhh. Zor say maslo meri choot. Apni ungli mer choot may dalo.

Finally my cock was erected and I asked her to lie down. Then I put my cock in her loose but beautiful pussy. She cried Oh. Her pussy was very warm from the inerside. Then I started ” Jhatkay”. She was constantly making noise. Ohhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh, Ummmmmmm. Zor Zor say jhatkay do Alyas. Aur zor say, Aur zor say. Zor say chodo meri choot aur zor say. Ahhhhhhhhh, bohot maza a raha hay kartay raho. Hearing these noises I started fucking her more hardly. My dick was going in and out in her pussy. After more than 15 minutes I took out my dick from her pussy and put it in her ass hole. She had a very tight ass hole. As it was my dream to fuck her from the backside therefore I was really enjoying it. Then I took out my dick from her ass hole and asked her to ride on my dick. I lied down and she sat down over me and she put my dick in her pussy and started riding on my cock just like a horse constantly making noise. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ooooooofffffffff, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ooh, Ooh. I was licking her breasts and my hands were on her backside and my fingers were trying to define her ass hole. She asked me to put my finger in her ass hole. So I did that and she cried “Ahista say Asif”. Ahhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, Oh yes Oh yes. Zor say jhatkay do. Aur zor say, aur zor say. Meri choot par do. Meri ghand par do Aj rat. Then she again lied down and I was over her with my dick in her warm pussy. After a long time I cummed in her pussy. That night I fucked her five times and was feeling pain in my dick. She liked my dick very much. So friends it was the experience of my first sex. Next time I will write you about my sex with a girl of my muhalla. She also has a very big backside, which is my weakness.
 
chaala baaga nee first sexperience cheppevu congrats mari next katha eppudu nainaa?
 
Back
Top